Monster Girls: A Headless Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god, you are amazing." He sighed weakly.

"Hey... Let me clean you off down there." She whispered. Nothing happened. She whimpered a bit, "My body won't move."

"Here you go." He held her head down in front of his dick.

"Thanks." She mumbled sheepishly and she put her lips around him. He slowly guided her down his cock and back, letting her slurp him clean and give his head a loving lap.

"This has been such a good day." He sighed pulling her head back up to hold onto it while he curled up on the couch. Liz quietly agreed with him, her head pressed to his chest. A bit of guilt crossed her mind: his heart wasn't beating.

*******

The sun crossed his living room slowly and fell on his eyes. He groaned and grumbled, angry at himself for falling asleep on the couch. He had the strangest dream, it had filled his head all night long, and he could feel the discomfort in his back from sleeping on the uneven cushions.

As he cracked one eye open, all seemed normal. He sat up and a blanket fell off him.

"Oh fuck... what a weird night. What the fuck did I drink?" He mumbled, rubbing the side of his head that had been pressed to the arm of the couch.

"I couldn't tell you. Didn't we just have water with dinner?" A voice came from his lap.

He glanced down and almost screamed, his eyes going wide. A severed head was sitting on his naked lap, staring up at him. "What the fuck?! Oh... Oh right. Liz. Hell, that means last night was real!"

"Of course it was. Best night I've had in decades." She sighed with a loving tone.

"Wait, where is your body then?" He looked around. It was nowhere to be found, definitely not sprawled over the arm of the couch with cum running from her pussy as he remembered.

"Shower. I hope you don't mind. I woke up a bit grimy. But I didn't want you to wake up alone, so I am in there doing it all by feel so my head can stay here." Liz said, glancing over at the bathroom door.

"No, not at all." He sighed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Uhm. Lucas... I'm kind of... Sitting on your penis. It's rather hard." Liz said and her face was slowly turning red.

"Oh! Jeez, sorry. I didn't even think about that. This whole headless thing is a bit weird now that the night has passed. Weird, but kinda fun. Sorry about this." Lucas quickly moved her head to the cushion next to him.

"No, I didn't mind. I just thought... You could've just turned me over." Liz said, her tongue sticking out cheekily, "Just use me like a masturbatory aide."

"Oh now that's naughty. I like it." He smiled, picking her back up. She winked at him and opened her mouth wide. His dick twitched at full erection as he laid it against her tongue. His shaft was thick and he had plenty of length. She eagerly slurped as he lowered her down it and brought her back up.

"I can't believe all this fit inside me last night." She licked him between words. He let her slide back down and her warm mouth enveloped him again. She happily slurped and licked him all over as he bobbed her head up and down. He had to admit, there was some deep, primal part of his masculinity that found it exceptionally arousing to have a woman so at his mercy and subservient to him as a severed head with no purpose besides pleasuring his dick. He slid her down a little deep on him and then pulled back. Her chin was covered in drool and she was smiling.

"What is your body doing right now?" He asked curiously.

"Ohhh... Masturbating in your shower." Liz let out a moan, likely due to her fingers digging into her own pussy. He hooked her head in the curl of his arm and headed, still naked and erect, to his bathroom. Sure enough, her body was leaning back against the wall, her fingers digging into her crotch.

With a smile, he put her head on the bathroom sink and opened the sliding glass of the shower stall.

"Hey! Hey, don't leave me here!" Liz complained, staring at the shower where Lucas was starting to play with her body.

He wrapped his arm around her, groped her big, wet ass and hugged her body to him. His dick pressed against her belly and he turned to wink at her head. He quickly spun her body around and rubbed his big, throbbing cock between her wet cheeks.

"Lucas~!" Liz whined. She could feel his cock dribbling precum up her ass and her body bent forward on instinct. She watched in anticipation as he lined his cock up and sank into her warm depths. Her body was truly inhuman with how it felt around him. She rippled inside and he could feel her juices leaking around his dick.

"Oh, god your pussy is amazing!" He moaned, holding onto her wide hips as he buried himself inside her. The sloppy wetness of her cunt was incredible. He rammed into her on the second thrust with completely ruthless strength. Liz's head moaned loudly and almost fell over on the counter. There was a naughty sensation to watching her own body get fucked, as if she were spying on someone else entirely. He had her body shoved up against a wall and was letting her watch every way he took her, every way he held onto her big, round ass and fucked it like his life depended on it.

"Lucas, you're so wild, so ravenous!" Liz moaned out, her head toppling over on her side as her mouth hung open from the raging orgasm inside her pussy. She was leaning against the cool rim of the sink, eyes fixed on her own ass and his thick cock.

"I'm not done yet! You know exactly what an ass like this needs!" He grunted, pulling free of her pussy with a wet, slurping pop. A fresh flood of juices burst over his cock and ran down his legs. He lined his slimy dick up with her asshole and pushed slowly.

"Ahhhh~!" Liz moaned deeply. Her ass felt so hot and his dick was so hard as it pushed. It stretched her, pushed and prodded, slowly forcing her tight sphincter open. Once she was loosened, all her wet juices helped him slide completely in.

"Oh hell yes. This is amazing. Your ass is like a vice and yet its so soft on my lap." He moaned as he bottomed out in her. He grabbed her breasts and pressed himself to her body, staring at the sparkly black mist floating over her severed neck. Her booty squished all about his lap and he could feel her body shudder with pleasure.

"By Death, Lucas! I can't take it! I'm cumming so hard!" Her head continued to cry out. She took another topple and ended up in the sink, cutting off her view of her own body. She could barely see Lucas's face as he started to anal fuck her. However, her ass could certainly be felt as it slipped and squeezed around him.

After another moment, the pressure and pleasure suddenly pulled free of her ass. Her orgasm-ravaged body lost control of her muscles and slid to the bottom of the shower. Then a hot spray of sticky goo showered her head. She looked up to see Lucas standing over her, jerking his dick and cumming hard all across her face. She opened her mouth wide, happiness spilling over her and splashing into her mouth. He leaned closer and pushed his cock into her mouth, letting out a few more spurts right down her throat.

"Ahhhh... God you have an amazing body." He sighed as she licked him clean, "So many pervy uses of taking your head off. I don't think I've gotten anywhere close to the full potential of this."

Liz blushed and squeaked, having trouble imaging what else he could come up with at this point. After everything he had already done, they hadn't even known each other for a full day, and yet he was already thinking such devious and naughty thoughts about her. It was enough to make her love him even more. His desire for her body was flattering and quite arousing. She licked cum from her lips and smiled at him, and at her own luck.

They broke apart and got out of the shower. He toweled off and handed it to her. She cleaned up while he got out in the kitchen and started putting together breakfast together. She came out with her head in her hands, wrapped in a towel with a pleased smile.

"Hey Liz, tell me something. Why isn't my heart beating?" Lucas asked as he set out a breakfast of eggs and toast for him and his beheaded lover.

"Oh... Noticed that, did you?" Liz gave a nervous chuckle and stared at her eggs.

"Kinda hard go miss when I think about it. After I got out of the shower, my heart wasn't beating hard, I wasn't panting or really breathing much at all. And that's another thing. I don't breathe anymore unless I think about it!" Lucas said, pointing a fork at her, "Got any clues to why my autonomic nervous system seems to have some problems?"

"I meant to tell you. I really did. But I was frustrated and impatient yesterday. Then dinner and... I couldn't stop thinking about what a wonderful guy you are. Then the sex... And the sex... Oh Darkness, the sex." Her face was blushing as she daydreamed about his cock.

"Liz!" He snapped his fingers, "Come on! You being my new headless girlfriend is weird enough. What did you do to me?"

She pulled the towel off her head and fitted it back on her shoulders. Her wet hair splayed down her back and looked supremely distracting.

"Well, I'm not actually allowed to bring you back to life... Nobody is. God set that rule the moment Death appeared after the fall of man. So Death made a pact that said he wouldn't try to give life to anything if God let him make the occasional person into the living dead, give them an unlife, like me." She looked up at him, "And now you."

"What?! What does that even mean?" He exclaimed with emotion, both shock and anger.

"It means you can't die because you aren't alive. I don't have the power to stop you from dying or to bring you back. But what we Dullahan can do is make more like us. If someone beats us in a contest, we are allowed to change you. Your heart will beat when you tell it to, your breath will come if you want and you can eat or drink when you feel like it." She said sheepishly, "You will be like this forever. If you ever want, I can take your head with my scythe and you can be like me too."

"As enticing as decapitation sounds, I'll keep my head for now. So if I can't die, then what happens if I jump in front of a train?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Your body will be decimated but active. Every piece will inexplicably remain conscious and continue moving. You can then jigsaw yourself back together and you will heal eventually." Liz explained, "But please don't. I don't want to see you hurt."

"So this is my prize huh? Can't die, can't be alive, I'm a walking cadaver with a headless girlfriend?" He asked in a deadpan voice.

"Uh huh." Liz mumbled guiltily, her eyes drooping.

"Sounds fucking great!" He grabbed her head, yanked it free of her shoulders. He hugged her to his chest and gave her the most passionate, tongue-fucking his kiss of her entire unlife. Without the need to breathe, he went on and on, cradling her head and mashing their lips together. By the time he let go of her, her eyes were glazed over and her body was squirming hornily on the chair. Her tongue was half-lolled out of her mouth and she just kind of stared at him.

"Wow... You're a great kisser..." She swooned weakly and her body groped at one of her own breasts.

"I can't die, I get to fuck the absolutely sexiest woman I have ever seen forever. Hell, I get to fill you with my cum every night for the next thousand years and more. I'm gonna fuck you so much your pussy is going to be shaped like a sheathe for my dick!" He whooped, planting her head back on her shoulders, "Sounds like a great fucking life to me! Who cares about some stupid heartbeat!"

"Ohhh..." She breathed heavily, just trying to imagine the endless amounts of dick she's going to get plowed with now. She hadn't imagined he would be so accepting when the conversation started. Now she was looking at a heavenly eternity in his arms and on his cock.

"But first, work! I'm sure you have work too, collecting souls and all that. Try not to fall in love with some other handsome mug while I'm at work." He smiled and placed her head back on her shoulders.

"No. Never!" She squeaked, a little horrified at his comment. She was now feeling scared of losing him.

"Oh ease up. I'm certain the thought of your ass is gonna have me humping air until I get home, so just have that pussy good and hot for me. I'll fuck you like a freight train tonight." He got up and carried his plates into the kitchen, "And we'll do it just how you wanted, face to face!"

"Mmm... I can't wait." She sighed with a smile while her eggs got cold.

*******

Lucas finished at work. He had made ten gallons of rich, delicious potato soup today. More than six dozen people got bellies full before he left. Outside, he found Liz waiting for him.

"Hey cutie, whatcha doing here?" Lucas asked, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"I'm working. One of the men in there is going to die." Liz said, staring at the door he had come out of.

"What? Who?" He looked over his shoulder.

"You can't warn him and you can't interfere. Nobody is allowed to interfere with the natural flow of time." Liz shook her head, seeing his thoughts in his eyes.

"But how does he die? If its preventable, why can't I?" Lucas asked her, "You kept me from dying."

"Yes, and I can only do that if he challenges me for his soul and wins." Liz pointed out, "Who are you to decide a man's fate? Say you save him and he becomes a mass murderer."

"Say I save him and he goes home to a family and children." Lucas countered.

"Don't try Lucas. I know you want to, but this is my job. Death is a part of the world." Liz said, taking his hand in hers. She felt guilty at his expression, but she wasn't going to let him disrupt the natural order.

The doors opened and a couple of tattered looking folks walked out. They were some of the homeless he had fed today. One of them clapped him on the shoulder, "You do God's work Lucas, thank you for the food."

He started to open his mouth when Liz frowned at him. None of them payed her any mind. He sighed, "You're welcome, John."

Just then, a car came screeching around the corner and plowed into one of the men before anyone could react. The man was hurled over his little sports car like a ragdoll. He landed in a heap and the driver slammed on the brakes.

"Holy shit! Dave! Dave, you okay?" John the homeless man called out, running to his side. His legs were sitting at strange angles and blood pooled around him on the cold pavement. John called his name again and tried to nudge his shoulder. His head lolled bonelessly, a broken spine.

It was then Lucas saw him. Dave's spirit sitting up, free of his body. He got to his feet and looked around. "John? John, I'm right here. What are you yelling... I... That's me..."

Lucas and Liz headed over to where he stood over his own body.

"That's me. But... How? How can that..." He looked up at the car and then around again.

"Dave Barrows. You are dead." Liz said, her scythe appearing in her hand.

"That... I guess that makes sense. That ass in the car punched my ticket, huh?" Dave groaned, looking at her, "Not the kind of angel I expected God to send."

"You didn't expect to die either, did you?" Liz pointed out.

"Nope. But I'm sixty four and living on the streets. Even Hell has got to be better than this. Won't freeze in the winter anymore. While I'm sad I won't see my granddaughter again, I know she'll be safe with my son. They have it good where the are and they'll never known what I did for them." Dave sighed with a soft smile.

John and the others were still fussing over his corpse as the young man who had been driving the sports car was having a complete freak out. None of them seemed to notice Liz.

"Dave, what do you mean?" Lucas asked.

"Oh? You can see me too Lucas?" Dave glanced at him, "I thought only the angel could."

"Well, I had a run in with her already. I'm not really alive. So what did you do for your family?" Lucas asked urgently.

"Oh, I sold my house and car to help them with their medical bills, my granddaughter was born three months early. Don't you pity me though, I chose to do it. You better believe that it was worth every cent just to see her fourth birthday this last month. I would've paid that and more for the sound of her laughter. Rambunctious little scamp, she is and I am overjoyed to know she's going to have a great life." Dave said, tears glistening in his eyes.

"Come Dave, its time to go." Liz held out her hand to him.

"Hey Lucas, don't stop what you're doing. You don't know how much it means to us living out there." Dave said as he turned to follow Liz. They took a step and just seemed to fade away.

"Lucas, man, what are you just standing there mouthing off to nobody for? Come on!" John yelled up at him. He was pushing on Dave's chest.

"He's gone, his spirit has already been taken to heaven." Lucas shook his head.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck, I killed him! Oh shit, I can't go to prison! Fuck!" The driver yelled, grabbing his hair as he paced back and forth.

"You can't know that Lucas." John grumbled, looking back down.

"Yea... I can." Lucas mumbled quietly and walked away.

*******

He sat staring at the wall in his apartment for some time. Today had been quite a day and he didn't know how to take it all. He never really got that close to anyone down at the soup kitchen. He knew their names, knew their faces, but he had never really sat down and talked with any of them. He had seen what Liz did, watched her emotionlessly let him die and take his spirit away.

Would that have been him? Someday if he hadn't suffered that stroke, could he have so calmly accepted his death and gone with Liz after saying just a few words?

Then, suddenly, she was there next to him. She held her scythe against her shoulder and leaned back on the couch.

"If you would've told me. I didn't have to say anything, just grab his shoulder, hold him up for a mere second." Lucas said without turning to her.

"Everyone has to die sometime. I can't let you interfere." She shook her head.

"But he hadn't had the chance for his granddaughter to ever know him, know what he did for her." Lucas said, looking at her finally, "It could've been just this once."

"It would've never been just once. I let you save him and then suddenly you want to save the next person. And the next. Then you want me to hang up my scythe and stop working entirely. You can never die now Lucas, you may even become a Dullahan one day. Take up a scythe of your own and start collecting souls yourself." Liz said with a pointed tone.

"Never." He growled.

"You're still stuck in the mind of a mortal, acting how a mortal does about death. Death is not the end, not for anyone. It never has been. Planes of existence float beyond this one, trillions of souls fill endless galaxies of Heaven and Hell. And before you ask, no, Hell is not a burning pit of eternal torment. It's a prison where you spend all your time among your own kind. You're a rapist, you live with rapists for all eternity. A killer? Have fun murdering and getting murdered for a few billion years. But if you have the least bit of common decency and a touch of love for your fellow man, you can spend your afterlife in the golden spires of Heaven, the endless peace of Nirvana, or the raging battles, endless feasting and boundless orgies of Valhalla. Death is just the beginning, so stop thinking it is the worst thing ever." Liz explained, trying to calm his irrational anger.

"Oh." He said quietly.

"So, feel better?" She said, letting her scythe disappear as she scooted closer to him.

"Still processing. But I guess. When you just left with him... Can you do that? Can you just wander to the different Heavens and Hells when you want?" He was honestly curious. It would interesting to explore.

"Yea, I could. But I only ever take souls to purgatory. There they are judged and sent to their destination. And yes, Dave Barrows is in heaven right now. His love for his family was a shining quality to outweigh any bad he might've done." Liz said, sensing his question again before he could say it.