Monster Girls: A Headless Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, next question. How can you read my thoughts? For that matter, how is it that I felt inside your head when I was fucking you?" He changed the subject.

"Laying with a Dullahan is not a common, nor a simple thing. Because our heads are not physically attached to our bodies, we have to sort of... transmit things between our head and body. If you're that deep in passion with us, signals can get crossed, we can sometimes transmit into your head instead of our own. Don't worry about it too much. Worst case, you see inside me for a few minutes and we share a few orgasms. I'm not scared of what you'll see inside my mind." Liz scoffed, popping her head off with ease.

"Okay. One Last question." He said with a yawn, "Sleep with me?"

"Definitely." She smiled, holding her head under one arm. They walked into his bedroom and stripped to underwear, Liz in panties and Lucas in boxers. She handed her head to him and her headless body crawled into bed. She held the covers back for him and he crawled in next to her with a sigh. His mind was still swirling, but it felt good to feel her body curl up behind him, arms wrapping around him and bare breasts pressing to his back. He kissed her lips and cuddled down with her cradled to his chest. All in all, it was a strangely comforting position that had him asleep in minutes.

*******

Lucas woke up to a fantastic feeling tingling through him. From his dick to his heart, pleasure pulsed with each beat. He opened his eyes with a happy sigh. Liz's head was on the pillow next to him, a blush crossing her face when she saw his eyes open.

"What is that Liz?" He asked with a cheeky smile. He could feel her body astride him and her thighs pressing against his hips. Her torso was laid over his legs.

"Have a look. I know you'll like it." She grinned from ear to ear.

He lifted the blankets and he laughed warmly. Liz's body was facing away from him, her thighs straddling his own, with her ass cheeks wrapped around his throbbing cock. She was slowly gyrating her ass up and down to stroke him off.

"Ohhh! That ass is fantastic! Liz, you are so naughty!" Lucas moaned, reaching down to hold her plush hips while she rubbed against him.

"Thought you'd like the wake up." She giggled happily.

"I'm never going to get used to this. My last girlfriend was seven years ago when I graduated high school. I've been jerkin' and blue-balling for years. You've no idea how awesome it is to wake up..." Lucas jerked the blankets up to reveal her gyrating ass again, his other hand resting on her fat cheek. "To this!"

"Oh? How about this?" Liz lifted her hips a little higher and skewered herself on his cock, completely enveloping him in her wet pussy.

"Even better~!" Lucas moaned lustily, dropping the blanket to grab her ass in both hands again. He drove hard up into her, noisily slapping his hips against hers, and she moaned loudly from next to him. He couldn't help but hang into her chubby thighs as he plunged into her again and again. The bed was so warm and comfortable with her body. He was losing himself in the way she was bent forward and bouncing her ass on his lap.

His morning nut came quickly and he started to blow deep in her pussy. She bit her lip and stifled a deep moan, body flooding with ecstasy at the feeling of his seed. He huffed and flopped back on his pillows. Liz giggled from beside him and her hips wiggled, working his dick teasingly.

"You're not done yet, are you? I'm gonna have such a long day at work. I've got so many more desires I want to fill." Liz cooed, her body raising up and sliding off his cock.

"Oh if you want it, you got it." Lucas smiled widely and grabbed her body. He pulled her over to the head of the bed and pinned her fat hips beneath him. He spread her cheeks wide and eyed her head on his pillow, "Get ready. This time, I'm gonna give it too you inside."

She bit her lip lustily and looked down at her body. Her eyes were positively smoldering when she said, "Do it. Drill my ass."

With a hard, slow push, he buried his length in her tight asshole. She moaned loudly and her body tensed in the rush of pleasure. Her ass squished beneath him and her head moaned loudly.

"Lucas, you're the worst!" Liz moaned, her legs squirming beneath him.

He drew back and sank into her again with thick smears of spunk lubing the way. His voice came out as a pleased groan, "It sounds like you're enjoying this."

Her head let out a low moan and rolled sideways on the pillow, "Entirely too much! You're getting me addicted to anal!"

A smile crossed his face and he leaned over her, grabbing her head. He set her upright in front of the pillow so she was leaning back against it. Then he wrapped an arm around her chest, grabbed one of her legs, and pulled her body upright.

"Hey. Hey! What're you doing?" Liz gasped as the weight of her body settled further down on his shaft. He adjusted his hold on her to the bottom of her thighs and lowered her pussy right down on her own face. She gave a muffled cry of surprise. This resulted in her mouth opening right on her own wet cunt and a strangled moan came from her severed head.

"That's it. Eat your own cunt." He held her body steady and slowly ground his cock inside her. She eagerly did as he said and wriggled her tongue up inside herself. A laugh bubbled up in his throat, "Hehe. You've done this before, haven't you?"

"Mmhmm~!" Liz moaned her eyes sparkling with delight.

Every thrust felt better than the last. Her ass shuddered and clenched, convulsing around him as she slurped at herself. It didn't take any time at all to milk his cock. His white seed poured into her and she gurgled between her thighs. Her pussy was clenching and wetness poured over her own face. He heaved and fell back, her body collapsing across him as his dick spurted a few more thick shots into her.

"Ahhh! Ohhh! Lucas..." Liz gasped, her head panting in time with the heaving of her chest. He slowly rolled her off him and his cock came free with a wet plop. Cum lathered his entire length and leaked from her ass.

Reaching down, he grabbed her head and lifted her up to himself. Before she could say anything, he locked lips with her and pushed his tongue into her mouth. She replied in kind, savoring the kiss and the shared taste of her juices. He turned and set her back a little bit beside him. Her eyes were half-closed with sleepy afterglow and she let out a weak laugh.

"I can't believe I get to live forever with you. So many things we can do." He smiled, caressing her cheek, "And you're such a wonderful woman."

Her head blushed and she gave a small smile, "You're the best soul I've never taken."

He laughed and kissed her again before saying, "I love you, Elizabeth."