Monster Girls: An Oni Idol's Hard T

Story Info
A wholesome tale of a metal idol Oni.
8.3k words
4.77
4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stage was dark and the figure standing in the center of it was better than seven feet tall. Her figure appeared voluptuous from the violet glow starting to rise behind her. Wide hips, titanic breasts, and tall, pointed horns. As she grew visible, the once-somber crowd burst into deafening cheers. The size of the crowd alone gave such force to the sound that anyone smaller might've been blown away.

The woman standing in the center of the stage was used to crowds, and had been used to people staring at her since puberty. But this was on a whole other scale. Not even hundreds or thousands watched her now. Millions upon millions. Sure, there might only be fifty or sixty thousand packed into the massive outdoor stadium, but cameras watched her from every angle and this was being streamed to pretty much every platform, service, and screen it could reach.

The purple light grew until the other band members further back became visible. A low guitar riff played out to the cheering masses the sound its own enormous pushback based on the towers of speakers that flanked the stage. Then abruptly the overhead lights flared into life and the drums crashed. Both the band's bass guitar players rolled in with a deep slamming thrum.

The woman now standing in the light could be seen. She had vibrant purple skin and tall horns that faded from purple to dark black. A long, wild curtain of coal black hair fell down past her shoulders. Her enormous breasts were barely contained within a bra of black leather studded with silver spikes. Hung low enough to show tantalizing tone lines leading down her pelvis were a pair of skin tight leather pants covered in more spikes. The leather showed off her shapely hips and plump, athletic thighs. Spiked bracers covered her entire forearms, leaving her muscular biceps on display. To cap off this ensemble were a pair of enormous combat boots with thick, steel-clad soles and spiked toes.

This woman was Kaliya Shyn, also know as the Metal Idol Kali Amethyst. As the music swelled into a screeching roar, she lifted a wireless mic to her mouth and screamed out a bestial yawp. Her fist punched the air and the crowd screamed back at her with more volume than ever.

"I am wrath! I am terror! I am fury!" Kaliya howled in a deep, roaring voice. She stomped her boot and screamed, "I AM ONI!"

*******

A few hours later, the concert was over and the outdoor stage was dark. The world had grown quiet as the rabid fans gathered their things and went home with wild, happy hearts. A short distance behind the stage were a handful of busses emanating soft light from closed windows.

With as big of show as this, they'd gone back for two encores and had utterly blown it away. They'd played for a total of five hours and they were exhausted once the VIP meet and greet was over. The band found themselves in the backstage room afterward, trying to unwind a bit before shuffling off to the hotel for the night. The other three sank onto couches as Kaliya leaned in the doorway.

"That was fucking epic." Their drummer laughed.

Kaliya nodded and said, "You guys rest up. I'll see you all back at the hotel later."

Their bassist raised her head and said, "Kali? Where you going, girl?"

"Somewhere. I need to clear my head." She said as she jerked her head towards the exit.

"We have a show tomorrow as well. Don't do anything stupid."

Kaliya just waved as she left with a clank of chain and clomp of boot. Down the hall and outside, she found her big, chrome-covered low-rider motorcycle parked near their limo. She always paid to ship the thing around with her wherever their shows were being done. It was her favorite thing in the world and it was the best possible escape method she'd ever known for dealing with fans. Luckily the area behind the backstage hall was cordoned off and security kept people out of the parking area.

The shocks groaned as her weight settled onto it. Even the largest choppers were barely enough for a full grown Oni like her. She would never publicly tell her weight, but it was a large enough number to embarrass any woman, even despite her body being cut with muscle and absolutely stacked. She stripped her bracers off her arms and pulled off some of the more obtrusive pieces of chain or spike. She reached back into one of the saddlebags and pulled out a leather coat that she tugged on over the tight little bra that threatened to snap at any moment. All the extra pieces went into the saddlebag where the coat had been. Lastly, in the pocket of the coat was a dark black cap with a couple holes torn in it. She tugged her hair through the back of it in a long tail and then pulled it carefully over her horns until the brim was sitting low on her forehead.

The bike started with a deep, heavy rumble and she started out across the lot. At the security gate, they let her out with a wave and she turned onto the street. At once, the hardcore fans that were still hanging around in hopes of seeing her all burst into cheers and screams and cries. Kaliya winced and pulled hard on the throttle. The big engine roared like a beast and she took off down the street. The screaming faded away behind her and her chest loosened. She took a relieved breath and watched the buildings and other cars whiz past her.

The pressure and noise of being an idol had absolutely not been in the brochure when she started singing metal years ago...

*******

A half hour outside of the huge city, Kaliya rolled down a quiet little highway with almost no cars around. Sparse neighborhoods and industrial yards lined the street. The place was underdeveloped and likely forgotten about the more tax-hungry officials of the city. Around a bend further up the road she found what she was looking for.

Lit by only a single flickering lamp, a sign read 'The Rusty Boot Bar'. It stood at the entrance to a small parking lot with only three cars in it. At the back of the lot was a little shoebox of a bar with a single door and a couple old lights hanging from the corners of the building. These kind of run down out-of-the-way bars were her favorite places in the world while on tour. She almost never got recognized. They served booze. Nobody liked to talk. What else could she really want?

Her bike rumbled to a stop and she put down the kick. It turned off with a final cough and she got off it. A glance around showed her just how far out of the way she'd come. A hundred yards down the road in one direction looked to be some kind of rail loading yard, while across the street was an empty field that led off into nothing. Back the way she came was just an old rundown warehouse on the other side.

Certainly not the place the paparazzi would be willing to brave to look for Amethyst Kali.

Before heading inside, Kaliya pulled a pair of large aviators from her pocket. She slipped them on just to add another layer of obfuscation to her outfit. She pushed the door open and walked inside. The interior was dimly lit and a bit dingy. Two tables with chairs sat on one side while a pool table took up the other half. The bar along the back wall was lit under hanging lamps and a wall of random bottles of booze filled the back of it. A few stools sat along it, though all her empty. The only people in the place appeared to be the bartender, and two men playing pool. A television hung over one end of the bar was playing some drab late night movie mush.

"Evening. We'll be closing in an hour so make it quick." The bartender said, and Kaliya realized it was a woman. With the dim light, she couldn't see where she had been standing in the shadows at one end of the bar with her elbows on it and a phone in her hands.

Kaliya nodded and walked up to the bar. She sank onto one of the stools which, even though it was metal, groaned alarmingly. She reached in her coat and pulled out a clip. From that she tossed two hundreds on the bar and said, "Bring me a couple bottles of your strongest drain cleaner. Don't care what, just want to get fucked up."

The bartender stepped into the light and looked up at her with a surprised glance. She was a pretty woman if Kaliya was honest. Early middle age with long, curly auburn hair falling about her shoulders. Quite nicely shaped. She had fluffy canine ears and a long swishing tail of the same auburn. The tight jeans she wore did amazing things for the matronly hips and plump ass she had. The downside was the black apron she wore covered the fronts of her thighs and kept them from being appreciated above the knee. Her face looked kind but the crook in her nose told of fights she'd not been interested in shying away from. If Kaliya had been interested in something more than getting drunk, that woman would certainly not be a bad choice.

"You sure you want to do that?" The woman asked, looking at the money.

Kaliya gave her a flat look and said, "Please. I'm Oni. Two bottles is a nightcap."

The woman shrugged and grabbed the money. She stuffed it in the apron before bending over, much to Kaliya's appreciation, and coming back up with two half-gallons of amber liquid. She thunked them down on the counter but didn't take her hands off them as Kaliya reached for one.

"Uh-uh. Take the glasses off. Let me see your eyes." She said.

Kaliya huffed but reached up for her glasses. There were few enough people here, even if she did get recognized there was little chance two grungy old men and a bartender would make much of a scene. She set them aside and looked down into the woman's eyes. She couldn't have been more than five feet tall, which made her stacked appearance even more impressive, but it also left her below Kaliya's eyelevel even when sitting on a bar stool.

"Alright." The woman let go of the bottles, "Just gotta make sure you didn't stumble in sloshed from getting kicked out of somewhere else."

"Cheers." Kaliya said as she twisted the top off one of the bottles. From the biting scent, it was whiskey. Good. Whiskey burned and got her hammered pretty fast on an empty stomach. She tilted the entire bottle up and took a long pull from it before setting it back down with a gasp and a long sigh.

The bartender just stood there staring with a bemused smile and crossed arms, "You know I usually don't see people come in looking to box their liver into submission in one night. It's generally a multi-night process. Something tells me there's a story here."

"Not one I care to share with strangers." Kaliya grumbled before taking another heavy drink. Her throat blazed and her belly was warm. She could feel the tingling starting in her neck and crawling down her body slowly. It would take the entire first bottle before she was properly drunk. The second was just for good measure.

"My names Charlene. I own this bar." She said with a gesture at Kaliya.

"I'm nobody." Kaliya said with a frown.

"Well hello, nobody. Now we're not strangers." She said, leaning on the bar and quite obviously pressing her breasts against her arms. Either she was used to flirting with men at the bar, or she had guessed Kaliya was bisexual.

Kaliya looked over the bottle as she started to lift it to her lips again and said, "You don't take a hint, do you?" Then she took another smaller gulp.

Charlene shook her head, "Not at all, darling. I wouldn't have made it far in this little rundown hole if I listened to reason or got scared of big tough girls."

One more drink and she set the bottle down, now nearly a quarter gone. She looked sideways at Charlene and sighed, "Look, it's been a really long day for me. I just need to unwind and get my head straight again... before tomorrow."

"Well I do have my official tavern-keep ears on." Charlene said, wiggling her wolfish ears. The smile was wholesome and honest, "Go on, bitch and gripe it up. I'm good for it."

Kaliya looked at her and said, "Imagine what it's like to be more than a foot taller than everyone. Two feet with the horns. The kind of stares that gets? How tiring it can get day in and day out to be gawked at?"

"Believe it or not, I do actually understand. I don't have to imagine. You might not see it now, but I do have my own way of attracting stares that gets a bit annoying." Charlene nodded in agreement.

"Please. You're average height, fairly pretty..." Kaliya looked down at her body again and said, "Very pretty. But you couldn't draw the attention of massive crowds everywhere you go. You could put on a coat and a hat and vanish into a crowd."

"Well thank you, flatterer." Charlene said with a soft blush in her cheeks, "As I said, I have known my own share of unwanted attention but I guess you are right. I can hide it depending on where I go."

"Hide what?" Kaliya asked, staring flatly into her eyes. She really, truly couldn't see anything attention-worthy about this woman except her rather fetching beauty.

Charlene continued to smile despite the blush and wiggled a hand, "See? You're right, I can hide it. No need to bring it up. Go on, cutie. You were starting to say something there. Lemme hear it."

Kaliya rolled her eyes and took another drink. Then she sighed and said, "Day in and day out, I have eyes on me everywhere I go. Crowds of people and the only time I find privacy is when I run away from it all. Don't get me wrong, I'm not unhappy with what I do. It's a lot of fun, really. But I never knew it would come with such... strain. I didn't think it would affect me this much."

"Ah. So that's why you found a nice little hole in the wall like my Rusty Boot." Charlene smiled. Her eyes rose as something got her attention. One of the two men came over and dropped a twenty on the bar and touched the brim of his hat before walking out the door, pool cue case in his hand. The other pool player followed soon after him and Charlene waved as they left. She gathered up the money and turned to Kaliya, "Even better. Now it's just us. Nobody else will come in this late, unless it's another nobody like you."

That just drew another idle grunt from Kaliya and she went for another drink. Half the bottle was gone now. She sighed and said, "If it was just the eyes, I wouldn't care as much. It's what I've come to expect. Oni aren't exactly paragons of subtlety. But it's also what people expect to see. I have to have this front up all the time and I never just get to be myself."

Charlene nodded and leaned on the bar in front of her this time, "You're telling me you don't like being the seven and a half foot bombshell Oni with enormous tits and huge muscles? Wanna trade places? You can be the quietly lonely bartender wolf for as long as you like."

That drew a laugh from Kaliya and she shook her head. She hit the bottle again and said, "You absolutely do not want my life. It's not worth it."

"I dunno. Being able to bench press small cars must be pretty nice." Charlene giggled and leaned her chin on one hand, "I think you might have a bit of green grass on the brain."

"Huh?" Kaliya cocked her head.

"You know, the grass is always greener. That schtick. You see what you've got and you see the problems with it. You look at someone else and you don't see nearly as many problems and you want to jump the fence to experience their green grass." Charlene said and she reached out for the bottle in Kaliya's hand. Mostly out of surprise, Kaliya didn't stop her from taking it and slugging back her own mouthful. She gasped softly and said, "Only once you get over there do you start seeing the weeds and all the work needed for the green grass. Maybe your own lawn wasn't too bad after all."

"I think you're making this metaphor thing go a little long." Kaliya said, taking back the bottle.

"Maybe. But are you sure what you've got going on is really that bad?" Charlene shrugged and then she smiled, "Maybe you just need a vacation?"

Kaliya pursed her lisp and sat back on the stool, making it creak sharply again.

"Think about it this way. We Demi have a pretty hard time of things as it is. We've only had equal rights for... what... not even fifty years? Humans as a whole have only fairly recently started to see us as equal. Things aren't going to get easy right away, if they ever get easy at all." Charlene said and crossed her arms under her boobs, "No need to make it any harder on ourselves than it needs to be."

"When did this become a racial thing?" Kaliya said, screwing up her face in confusion.

"Well it's kinda hard to avoid that topic when the issue is one of your birth. You said how hard it is being more than seven feet tall with horns on your head. You clearly have some resentment there to how you were born." Charlene pointed out.

Kaliya nodded and waved a hand in acquiescence. She nodded to Charlene to continue.

"My point is that things are getting better for our kind. You might have always been big and drawn stares, but I never had the strength to defend myself as a teenager from assholes that tugged at my ears or pulled on my tail. You're so damn big that even if anyone made fun of you, you could fold them into a matchbox and drop them in the garbage." Charlene pointed out and that made Kaliya laugh softly.

"Yeah... yeah... you're right there. Got into a lot of fights in high school, that's for certain. But I never lost a single one. Got bloodied up good a couple times but by that time my horns were already coming in so nobody liked to tussle with me for long." Kaliya grinned broadly and took another drink.

Charlene nodded and said, "See? So maybe you hate the attention but maybe there's some perks to it. Even if you have to put up a bit of a front in that public eye, surely there are times when you can get home... or a quiet bar... and just relax as yourself."

Kaliya rolled her head and shrugged, "Not as much as I'd like I guess. Pretty far from home here anyway."

"Well..." Charlene leaned closer and put a hand over Kaliya's, "If you want a bed that's quiet and far from staring eyes... It might be a trailer behind this place but I can promise nobody will be staring..." She blushed a bit more and said, "Well nobody but me."

That touch made Kaliya look up sharply. Her eyes flitted over Charlene's face and her heart roiled with suspicion and worry. Had she found her out somehow? Was she trying into the Metal Idol's pants for fame or money? But Charlene's eyes only held warmth... and a touch of healthy lust. Her lips were full and soft, curled up in a slight smile as she waited for Kaliya to speak. The touch of her hand... probably the first truly caring touch she'd experienced in years. The first time someone had come after her without any knowledge of who she was or any eyes for her status. Could she...?

"Or not. That's fine too. I'm not going to be pushy." Charlene took her hand away after the pause started to grow awkward. She started to step away.

Kaliya snapped her hand out and grabbed Charlene's wrist. Her hand was big enough to encompass her entire wrist and some of her forearm. She had a grasp like iron but was careful not to squeeze too tightly as she pulled her back a step. Kaliya shook her head, "S-Sorry... I just... It's hard for me to trust anyone. You caught me off guard and I panicked."

Charlene's other hand closed over Kaliya's on her arm and she leaned back in. Her gaze was gentle and caring but it smoldered hot with need, "Miss Nobody, I won't lie to you. I like big women and you're gorgeous, so I hope there's no confusion. I want to take you back to my bed and ride you like an animal."

"Well I'm not exactly going to say no to that!" Kaliya laughed, letting go of Charlene. She actually felt better knowing that Charlene was simply lusting over her, and she clearly had no ulterior motive than banging her brains out. Wild, flippant sex with a stranger who had no idea who she was had just the right feel for her right now. She tipped up the bottle and downed the last quarter of it in one wild chug before slamming the bottle down with a gasp. She laughed heartily and said, "Oh man that is cheap stuff! Fucking love it."