Monster Girls: An Oni Idol's Hard T

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is one more thing I should make clear." Charlene said, reaching behind her neck to untie her apron.

"What's that?" Kaliya cocked her head as the tingling buzz of the liquor worked into her every limb and continued to loosen up her mind.

Charlene pulled off the apron and set it aside, "There was that thing I mentioned about knowing what it's like to be stared at?" She gestured to herself and Kaliya's eyes drifted down. Then they widened and her mouth dropped open.

Bulging down the inside leg of her jeans was a shape so thick and long that it reached halfway to her thigh and it strained the stitching along that seam to near bursting. It was visibly throbbing and as Kaliya stared at it and Charlene clasped her hands together in front of her crotch.

"So... yeah. I am a woman and all that but... there's this too. I wasn't kidding about wanting to RIDE you. Though I do understand if you thought-" Charlene started.

Kaliya shook her head, "Naw. That's not a problem. Kinda sexy when you think about it. Skip the whole need for a strap-on."

"Oh, good. Then let me close up here and lock the door. We'll head out the back and you can let me take you to bed." Charlene said with a brighter smile than before and she headed over to the front door. She snapped the bolt closed and set a bar into place across it. Then she flicked off a couple switches and left only the lights over the bar on. Coming back over, she gestured to the door beside the bar, "Come on, cutie. Let's go."

"I..." Kaliya started to rise and nearly fell over. She knocked the stool back and grabbed the bar with both hands as her body threatened to collapse. She gave a laugh and said, "Wow! That cheap whiskey worked way faster than normal!"

Charlene hurried over to her side and slipped under her arm, "Come on. I'm not above fucking a drunk hottie. Just don't throw up on my bed."

"Pfffahahaha. No chance! No way." Kaliya stood upright and held onto Charlene's shoulder. With everything steadier now and her feet properly under her, it wasn't nearly as tipsy as it had seemed. She followed Charlene to the door and watched her flick off the light before ducking through it.

Outside, Kaliya stood with a hand on the wall as Charlene locked the door. Charlene turned two bolts with two different large keys as she said, "So we never finished in there. You said you can't ever be yourself. What did you mean?"

"Ohhh... I just... I'm a big Oni, expectations you know? People think of a big tough warrior. I gotta be strong and fearless and wild." Kaliya shrugged as she held onto Charlene again as she walked staggeringly across the small rear lot to a single wide trailer parked in the rearmost corner.

"But you want me to think you're really just a big softie? Really?" Charlene looked up at her with a smile, "You really fooled me with all those muscles and all that leather and chains."

"Pah! This is all costuming. It's all part of my image..." She rubbed her face and looked up at the stars above. "I've always liked the color blue. But spikes and chains don't go with blue." Kaliya shook her head and stepped up the two steps into the trailer. She had to duck low to get through the doorway and even once inside, her horns scratched the ceiling.

The interior of the trailer was simple. They walked right into a small living space with a couch and television, a tiny kitchen and fridge, and a tiny kitchen table. Two doors at the back led straight and left. Through the open straight door she could see a plush bed by the soft moonlight glowing through the window.

"So why don't you wear just blue then? Toss out the leather and spikes if it doesn't suit you." I think a nice light blue would be beautiful with your skin. You're a beautiful shade of purple, you know." Charlene said, stepping in front of Kaliya to pull her coat open and put her hands on her abs. She felt upward with a soft coo of delight before reaching upward to her collar to strip the coat off her shoulders. She leaned forward against her and stood up on her toes to meet her for a kiss. Their lips pressed together and they embraced tightly.

They stood still, kissing and hugging tightly for a few moments until Kaliya broke the kiss off and said, "I have got to see this cock of yours."

"Going right for the fun part?" Charlene teased and smacked her shoulder, "Patience, Nobody."

She then turned her back to Kaliya and sauntered away, her hips bumping with teasing motions. She stripped her shirt off and reached behind to unclip her bra, baring her entire back for Kaliya's enjoyment before she disappeared through the door into the back.

"Oh hell yes." Kaliya hissed and bent over to try and take her boots off. That was a mistake. She nearly tumbled and had to grab the counter to keep from falling. She crashed into the cupboards hard and the entire trailer shook. Her horns punched a hole in the cupboard door and she groaned loudly. It took a bit of a second to stumble backwards and extricate herself from the damage. She held her head and stood, leaning on the counter to prevent herself from causing more destruction.

"Are you okay?!" Charlene squeaked, hurrying back out of the bedroom. She was only in a pair of surprisingly masculine boxers now and the dark shadows were obscuring Kaliya's chance to see the cock hanging out one of the legs of them.

Shaking her head, she said, "Yeah, fine. Tried to get my boots off."

"Oh hell, let me." Charlene laughed and knelt down. She quickly unlaced the boots and took them off one at a time by only lifting her foot enough to pull it free. Then she got up and took Kaliya's hand, "Come on... The pants can come off once we're in bed. Safer that way."

"I won't argue." She laughed and followed.

The bedroom was tight but it seemed cozy for what Kaliya could see. She clearly took some care in cleaning it and furnishing it with homey comforts. That was all she got to see before she was shoved down on the bed and left staring at the ceiling with her legs hanging half off the side. The bed wasn't big enough for her by more than a little. She was used to that though, hotels rarely had larger than a king size bed and she would sleep corner to corner on those for comfort.

"Now the pants can go!" Charlene laughed as she fumbled with the chain belt around her waist. She got her pants loose and dragged them down, along with plucking off her socks. As she did that, Kaliya just snapped her leather bra in the front and tossed away the strapless little strip. Not worth the hassle to try and untie the knots holding it together. This left her in only a tiny little black thong and her entire gorgeous muscular body on display in the silver moonlight. Charlene crawled up onto the bed and straddled her waist, letting that hot, stiff member press against her abs as she bent forward to kiss some more.

Kaliya wrapped her arms around her and they kissed anew. Her body was soft and luscious. Her breasts felt amazing pressing against Kaliya's own. Their tongues wrestled and their breathing quickened. Kaliya's hands slid slowly down until she pushed the boxers down to grab her bare ass in both hands. Charlene moaned into the kiss and gyrated on her, cock grinding hard against Kaliya. It finally became too much and she broke off the kiss.

"Can I PLEASE see that thing now? God, you've got me so hot feeling it like that." Kaliya moaned as she kept fondling Charlene's ass.

"You want to see this? That hungry for it, cutie?" Charlene smiled, rising up off her. She stood on the bed enough to shove the boxers off and kick them behind her before dropping back onto Kaliya's chest. This time she sat on her belly and let her cock flop between her tits.

Uncovered and bare, it was an enormous and powerful looking cock. It was uncut with a thick head and tight, bulging foreskin. Her balls felt heavy and plump against Kaliya's belly, and the way it twitched and throbbed seemed to be screaming of her need. Kaliya reached up and put a hand over it, feeling it's burning length as she slowly started to stroke it.

"Ohhh... your hand feels good." Charlene moaned, letting her head loll back as she enjoyed the simple motions. She leaned back and put her hands on Kaliya's thighs, letting the Oni stroke her cock as she made sweet sounds of pleasure.

For Kaliya, it was easily the biggest cock she'd ever touched, or even seen outside of porn. The feeling of its bulging veins and powerful girth... her pussy was clenching and soaking her tiny little panties with every motion of her hand. She rubbed it faster and heard Charlene's breathing quicken. She pulled harder and reached up to fondle one of Charlene's heavy breasts.

Charlene's moans became higher pitched and sharper as Kaliya worked her cock harder. Soon she was rocking her hips up and down as she fucked Kaliya's hand. She panted and groaned, her breasts swaying with her motions as her cock leaked precum down Kaliya's fingers. She gasped and moaned, "More. More! Don't stop, that feels amazing!"

Kaliya obeyed and stroked her even faster. Charlene's cock seemed to grow harder and somehow even bigger, her balls tightening as she moved faster. Her voice rose in pitch and she clenched her eyes shut as she bucked wildly against Kaliya's hand. An eruption of thick, hot sperm burst from her and rained over Kaliya's breasts in long ropes. Charlene gasped and bucked, cumming hard and painting much of Kaliya's chest in gooey stuff. Charlene went limp on Kaliya, barely holding herself up with her hands as she panted. Her dick pulsed and continued oozing without going soft at all.

"Wow, that's a load..." Kaliya breathed as the smell of the semen washed over her. Her body was already blazing hot but that scent made her womb ache for it. She rubbed her hands over her messy tits and started licking her fingers clean. Charlene's taste was musky and powerful, going right to the most animal parts of her brain and blowing away all reasoning along the way.

"Whew! What a nut. Thanks for that, cutie. I hadn't expected so quick relief but a tight grip always does wonders with me." Charlene sighed heavily as she caught her breath and pushed herself forward. She leaned over Kaliya and said, "Stop hogging it all..." Then she kissed her deeply and swished her tongue through her mouth. Once she was satisfied with a taste of herself, she sat up and asked, "So what's next? What can I do for you?"

That brought Kaliya back to her senses somewhat. The effect of the whiskey still had her mind fuzzy but she could easily decide what she wanted most. She pursed her lips and looked down at the throbbing cock on her chest. She'd shared more with this woman today than she had ever intended since she walked through the doors of the bar. Now she was here with this gorgeous woman and her huge dick. Maybe just a little further...?

"I want you to take me." Kaliya said, feeling all the blood rushing to her cheeks. She'd normally never have the guts to admit something like this but between the situation and the booze, she just kept talking. "I want you to treat me like your woman and... and fuck me like I'm your slut."

Charlene blinked and stared down at her for a second. She tilted her head and said, "Well then... I definitely expected you to be a top, but I'm not going to argue. A big submissive Oni, how can I say no?"

Kaliya was too embarrassed to say anything further. She just nodded and hoped the moonlight wasn't enough to see the vibrant blush covering her face.

Charlene shifted down Kaliya's body and hooked her fingers into Kaliya's panties. She pulled them down her legs and off before tossing them aside. Charlene giggled and said, "You've got quite the cute little pussy down here." Then Charlene pressed her cock against Kaliya's soaking slit and rolled her hips, rubbing the underside of her dick through Kaliya's wet folds. She rocked up and down and said, "But I bet it can take this big thing really well."

Kaliya's breath hitched and her hips rolled up against Charlene's cock. She grabbed Charlene's hand and squeezed tightly, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the sensation. She bit her lip and let her body react to Charlene's motions. It felt incredible. Charlene was pushing all the right buttons and making her forget the terrible frustrations that had been building up lately.

Charlene rocked slowly but steadily, spreading Kaliya's juices up and down her cock with every motion of her hips. She moaned softly and said, "Ohh that feels good. Your pussy is so hot and soft." She leaned over Kaliya and braced her hands on either side of her head before asking, "You ready for it, cutie?"

Kaliya opened her eyes and stared into Charlene's gaze. She nodded and said, "Please."

"Hehe. So eager." Charlene giggled and adjusted herself over Kaliya. She lined her cockhead up with Kaliya's entrance and spread her legs a little wider before pushing downward. Her thick cockhead parted Kaliya's labia and entered her with slow, steady force. A giantess she might be but she wasn't exactly cavernous down there. She was athletic and muscular, tight around Charlene's cock and squeezing lusciously all around.

"Ahhh!" Kaliya arched up with a gasp as Charlene entered her. Her hands shot up and grabbed Charlene's shoulders, holding onto her tightly as the thickest cock she'd ever felt sank deeper and deeper inside of her. It stretched her tight walls out and filled her in ways she'd never experienced before. Her legs trembled and wrapped around Charlene's waist, locking together as Charlene settled into place within her.

Charlene leaned down and kissed Kaliya deeply before saying, "You okay, cutie? I know it's big, but it feels good, right?"

"The best dick I've ever had... please don't stop." Kaliya gasped and nodded. She pulled Charlene into another kiss, rolling her hips upward to grind against her as their tongues danced again. She wrapped her arms around Charlene and held her smaller, soft body close as her pussy convulsed in a mini-orgasm.

Charlene started rocking her hips then, driving herself in and out of Kaliya's tight pussy with smooth, steady thrusts. Her cock went deep and spread her out so wide. The Oni woman shuddered and groaned under her with every motion of her hips. Charlene gasped and moaned, "Your pussy is amazing."

Kaliya panted and looked up at Charlene with half-lidded eyes. She pulled Charlene close again and kissed her deeply as her pussy continued to spasm around that big dick filling her. The orgasm hadn't even registered until her heart began pounding and her body tensed in a powerful shudder. She clung tightly to Charlene and gave a cry. Then she went limp and her arms fell from Charlene, her chest heaving as she said, "I-I think... I just came... god damn..."

"You alright? You about squeezed me in half." Charlene asked, leaning forward with her hands on Kaliya's sides.

"Ohhh yea. Doing great. Just surprised me. You okay?" Kaliya asked as she realized she could've hurt Charlene if she grabbed her too strongly.

But the smile on her face in the dark was anything but pained. Her eyes glittered with the moonlight and she said, "Doing great, darling. Feeling you hold me that tight... mmm... I love strong girls so much. Can I keep going?"

"Absolutely." Kaliya laughed softly. Then, with a blush on her cheeks, she said, "I am your big slut."

Charlene groaned and began fucking her again. Her cock plunged in and out of Kaliya's tight depths and soon she was moving faster. Her breathing quickened and she grunted as she drove herself into Kaliya harder. Kaliya held onto her again and rocked up against her, her pussy clenching tight with every motion of Charlene's hips. They moaned together and panted as they fucked. Charlene's cock was so powerful and intense, hitting all the right spots as she took Kaliya.

Charlene moaned loudly and said, "I'm gonna cum. Oh god, I'm gonna blow. Gonna fill you up!"

Kaliya gasped and held Charlene tight, pulling her down against her chest. She clung tightly to her as she felt her cock erupt, and heavenly warmth began pouring into her. Charlene shuddered and rocked her hips in short bursts, pumping her full of seed as she moaned.

Kaliya groaned and felt herself cumming too. So soon on the heels of the last one, it made her vision swim and her body shake. Her pussy clenched tight and she joined Charlene in ecstasy. Her pussy milked Charlene for all she had as she went rigid. Charlene's cock seemed to pulse and pump even more semen into her as her climax intensified. She cried out and tried her damndest to remember to not hug her as tightly as she could.

It faded slowly and the two women panted as they cuddled in the afterglow. Charlene nuzzled Kaliya and said, "How was that? Feeling good?"

"Mmmhmm... wonderful." Kaliya sighed blissfully.

"Perfect, because I'm exhausted" Charlene chuckled as she pulled free of her. She crawled up beside her and hugged to her side. The bed might not have been big enough, but it was easily the most comfortable she'd enjoyed in months.

********

The sunlight shone through the trailer's sparse curtains and Kaliya stirred. The bed was oddly empty besides her. She cracked her eyes open and looked around. Charlene was entirely missing. Maybe she was an early riser to get to work in her bar?

Throwing off the blanket that could barely cover her from tits to knees, Kaliya turned and sat up. The fog of liquor was completely gone and she looked around through the doorway at the rest of the trailer in the light for the first time. It was a grungy little place but it was sweetly kept. Little knick-knacks and decorations made it feel like Charlene really liked living here... or at least she saw the value in making the most of it.

"Speaking of grungy..." Kaliya mumbled in annoyance as she looked down at herself.

An entire show's worth of sweat and dirt, a evening of drinking, and finally a night of raucous sex. She desperately needed to clean herself up. She knew the little trailer wouldn't exactly have something big enough for her to take a proper shower in, but she could at least get somewhat clean. So she pushed to her feet, kept her head ducked, and stepped aside into the little bathroom. The bathtub was big enough for her to stand in and, as long as she kept her head tilted over, she could turn the shower on well enough to get herself clean from the chest down. She took some of Charlene's soap and got down on her knees to scrub out her hair as best she could. She'd get cleaned up better before the show tonight.

Getting dried as best as the bathroom's little towels could manage, Kaliya went back to the bedroom and gathered her things. Dirty panties... good enough. Pants. Bra was broken so she would just have to wear her coat closed. She pulled on her socks and boots last. She looked around to make sure she didn't forget anything before walking back through the trailer to grab her coat. Charlene had picked it up off the floor at some point and folded it on the table. Sitting on top of the coat was a note.

"Oh, a goodbye note. Guess I probably won't be seeing her again." Kaliya sighed at the sight of it. Far from the first one night stand she'd ever had, but normally she was the one running out without talking to anyone. She grabbed the note, "Might as well see what she has to... to..."

Her voice choked off as she read the first line.

"Dear my sweet, tender Kali Amethyst. Yes, I know it was you. As soon as you took your glasses off, I knew it was you but I didn't want to spoil your night if you wanted to go unnoticed. Yes, I'm quite the big fan of you but not just of your music. I love all that you do. Everything you said last night just broke my heart to hear. I don't think you really understand how much your music and your popularity has helped make things better for all demi humans. So when you tell me you're tired of being stared at and you don't want to have to put up a front anymore, it hurts to hear. You deserve so much better. You deserve to be happy."