Monster Girls: Christmas Bunny

Story Info
A sweet Christmas romance about a fluffy bunny girl.
2.9k words
4.57
27.4k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The snow was frigid and blowing sideways as Tyson pushed his way up the street. The bus had trouble this late in the evening with how heavy the snowstorm was becoming. He was up to his knees in the white stuff and his socks weren't very dry anymore.

The town he lived in was a perpetual frozen hellhole. They had two seasons per year. Sunny and cold or not sunny and FUCKING COLD. He clenched his hands in the two layers of gloves he was wearing and scrunched his neck further down in the hand knitted scarf he was wrapped in.

Tyson was a good old southern boy from America and there wasn't much that could get him to move out of the wet and warm climate he was used to except for one thing.

A cute girl.

He had met her while on a trip with friends here in the milder summer months to do some snowboarding. Winter weather is great when you're only in it for a week and then you go back to an eighty degree home. But while they were here, he met her and fell like a damn fool all the way to his knees. She was so sweet and fun, so giggly and excitable. He would've done anything to be with her so it was a no brainier to go home, sell everything, and move out of the country. He no idea what he was in for.

Learning the local language had even been easier than adjusting to this climate. And the language still clashed with his drawling accent sometimes. Four months here and it had only gotten colder by the day. If it wasn't for her, he could've never toughed it out. He could've never taken the job he did and survive the soul-wrenching cold.

Around the next corner, he saw their frozen abode sitting under a few dozen fresh layers of snow since he left this morning. The large footprints from the street and the recently shoveled driveway told him that his wife had been outside in this cold probably an hour ago. She probably walked down to the store and back. He wondered if she remembered to wear her hat and gloves.

His wife was a native, she was used to this cold. Apparently this was a an average winter and things could be much worse. He shuddered at the thought and walked up the drive to the front door. When it wasn't buried in snow, their house was really quite cute. It was set back against a large hillside and the backside of the house was actually built underground. The front had large windows with great thick panes for giving a view without letting in the cold.

He stomped his boots and opened the door. There was barely time to close it and turn around when he was hit by a furry white cannonball.

"Sweetheart!" His wife squeaked happily, hugging him tightly, "So glad you're home! I made a fire and have some hot cocoa for you to warm up with."

"God I love you Julia." He smiled, hugging her back. He picked her up so they were eye to eye and she pulled his scarf down to kiss him on the lips.

His wife was a snow bunny. Her people were native to this area and she was no more bothered by the wet snow she was hugging than he would've been by a cool breeze.

He set her down and she immediately skipped away from him. He couldn't resist a smile. She was so damn cute. The top of her head didn't even come to the middle of his chest, and her tall bunny ears barely even got to his chin. She had thick white fur all up her arms to her shoulders and a big fluffy mane of it wrapped around her neck. From the mid thigh, she also had thick fur that led down to big bouncy bunny feet. Her body had a bit of extra plumpness spread sound that never seemed to go away, but that just meant she had a big butt and huge boobs. What man could argue with such an adorably stacked shortie?

He realized then that she was only wearing a fuzzy sweater and thick winter shorts. Her poof of a bunny tail wiggled eagerly between them. He sighed and asked, "Babe, did you go to the store like that?"

"Mhmm!" She said as she worked around the kitchen and poured him a hot mug, "It's pretty nice out today besides the wind. Here you go!"

"Aren't you going to get sick? You really didn't even put on a coat or wear something over your ears?" He said, exasperated at her carelessness.

She took his hand and ushered him over to the fireplace where his plush recliner had been scooted closer to it. She grabbed his coat and started to strip him, "You're adorable, honey. You know I'm fine. It has to get a lot colder to get to me. This sweater is very warm. But it's sweet that you worry about me."

"I'm still not used to this. Freezing where I came from was time for three pairs of socks and two hats." He sighed, letting her strip off his wet winter gear. He sank down into the chair once he was free of the heavy coat and winter pants.

The fire crackled happily and filled the room with a comforting warmth. He sipped at the cocoa while she untied his boots. The first few times she did this, he argued that she didn't need to and insisted he take care of it himself. That made her pout and spend every second of the evening waiting on him hand and foot. She was very devoted to their relationship and she found such joy in taking care of him.

She tugged them off and put them closer to the fire to dry. While she had her back turned, he quickly stripped off his layers of socks. There were some things a guy just had to do for himself.

When she turned back, she saw his bare feet and him pulling his socks apart. She frowned and took them from him. They got draped across his boots and started to steam softly.

"There. All good." She smiled.

"You know, I could be warmer if I had something fuzzy on me." He said, holding his mug to the side.

"I think I can help." Julia giggled and bounced up in his lap. She sat sideways across his legs and cuddled up to his chest. "Better?"

"Oh, much." He said, hugging her to him.

The room was quiet and Tyson enjoyed the warmth of both the fire soaking into his cold toes and his wife's plush body in his arms.

"So, what do you want for dinner?" She asked, ears twitching against the side of his face.

"Whatever you want to make. Everything you cook is amazing." He said, not lying in the slightest. Even when compared to his mom's southern cooking, Julia's food could really make his mouth water. The trope of new housewives being bad certainly didn't hold water with her.

She grumbled something quietly and then got up. She walked away down the hall and he looked after her. She didn't get angry really ever so this was something else. She was clearly feeling playful and devious today. There was some ploy going on.

As he sat back again, his eyes passed over the gorgeous Christmas tree sitting in the other corner. One day about halfway through December he made the mistake of mentioning he missed having a Christmas tree like back home. He came home from work to find a gorgeous, fully decorated six foot pine sitting in the corner of the room. It might've been decorated with unconventional ornaments like jewelry, beads, string, and paper cutouts, but he thought it wonderful. The first Christmas with his new wife.

"Hey Sweetheart. Dinnertime." Julia called from the hall.

He looked up to find her standing there in a sweater and nothing else. This sweater was thinner and much tighter than the last, hugging all her curves from her neck right down to her waist. She had on a wide smile that showed off her cute, if a little stereotypical, alabaster overbite. That alone would've been enough to get him going but then she turned around.

Tied to her cute little poof was a sprig of mistletoe and a tiny bell. She wiggled her butt at him, jingling a bit, and looked over her shoulder, "You said to make what I wanted. This is it."

His dick got so damn hard in his pants that it hurt. He took one more drink of his cocoa and set it down on the mantle. As he got to his feet, she giggled and teased him further. She shook her white fluff ball again and made that mistletoe dance above her gorgeously pale round ass. The jingle rang in his ears and she disappeared down the hall, bouncing happily.

She was definitely feeling playful today and he was going to show her what he thought of that. He walked down the short hall into their cozy bedroom. It had wood panel walls and a plush red carpet. A huge bed piled high with comforters and blankets dominated the space.

And there was Julia, on hands and knees with her ass pointed towards him.

"Hope you're hungry, sweetheart." She smiled innocently back at him.

"Starving." He growled as he stripped. With as many layers as he was wearing, it took a moment. Her eyes smoldered with desire as she watched him get naked. Apparently to a little bunny like herself, a big, hairy, barrel chested country boy like himself was extremely difficult to resist.

A single drop of horny bunny pussy dripped from her pink lips and he couldn't resist. He leapt on the bed and grabbed her by her furry thighs. She squealed excitedly as he pulled her over and just generally manhandled her body. He buried his face between her plump cheeks and pressed his lips to her hot little rear hole.

"What're you-whooaaa~!" She melted in his hands as he ran his tongue across her ass. It was something they had never done before, but she was clearly enjoying it. She was almost drooling on the bed when she moaned out, "This-This is weird. Why're you doing this to my butt?"

"What, you didn't want this when you teased me with that?" He said, flicking her tail. The bell jingled as she felt him push back in.

"Noooo-!" She moaned loudly when his his tongue dug in deeper than ever, "I just thought... a little teasing for some heated intercourse. Oh my!"

He wrapped both his arms tightly around her legs to hold her in place while he ate her ass. He licked deep and wiggled his tongue inside her, making her shudder with pleasure. She whimpered and moaned, squirming as best she could with him holding her so tightly. Some might not like their man being so forceful and dominant, but Julia loved it.

"Oh Tyson! You're going to give me an orgasm with my butt!" She panted, biting down on her thumb. For a bunny, she could be very sheepish.

He plunged his tongue in and out of her quickly, almost fucking her ass with it. She gasped and her body shivered with an orgasm. Cute little whimpers came from her. He held onto her tightly and kept licking until she calmed down.

"Delicious." He smiled, patting her ass and watching it jiggle.

She rolled herself over, breathing hard, and looked up at him, "Guess this makes me one of those weird girls that likes butt stuff."

"I'm weirder for doing it to you." Tyson chuckled, crawling forward over her. He straddled her chest and laid his throbbing cock between her tits.

"So we can be weird together." She said and a smile broke across her face as she saw him kneeling over her, "I know what to do with this though!" and she squeezed her warm pillows together around him.

"Mmmmm." He hummed happily as he started to slowly fuck her boobs, "Yes you do."

She licked at the tip every time it popped out of her cleavage. It quickly became a game to her. He thrust and she flicked out her tongue to rub across his head. Each time she did, her long ears flopped about cutely.

"Julia, get ready for it." Tyson groaned, putting his hands on hers to squeeze her boobs tighter. He bucked hard against her chest and a thick spurt of cum shot across her furry collar. She jiggled her tits about and milked out a few more gooey spurts.

"So sticky." Julia giggled, rubbing a finger through the mess, "You always shoot so much."

He leaned back with a sigh, "Not like I don't have good inspiration."

"Are we going to do more?" Julia cocked her head, "I feel awfully empty."

He got off her and scooted back, "Of course. While I get back up, let me help you out down here."

A bright smile split her face and she spread her furry legs wide, showing off her pink wetness. She slid a fuzzy hand over her cooch and pulled her lips open, "Dig in, lover."

"With delight." He said, laying down to bury his face between her plump thighs. A sharp gasp came from her as his tongue dug into her other hole.

"Ahhhh!" Julia laid her head back and sighed, "You're always so good to me."

He flicked his tongue across her one more time before sliding a finger into her wet hole. "Good to you? Darling, you are determined to do everything for me except chew my food."

"But you work so hard. I have to take care of you. I love you." She said, giving a toothy smile.

He crawled forward over her body, "I love you too."

As his lips met hers, he penetrated her. She whimpered into his mouth and arched her body against him. He pushed until he was sunk entirely inside her. His tongue wrestled wetly against hers until he pulled back and moved around inside her.

"How did I get so lucky with you?" Julia swooned, her big eyes sparkling brightly.

Tyson laughed, "I think you're seriously overestimating my value."

She clenched her legs around his waist and her insides tightened up. "I am not. You're the most amazing, faithful, and loving man I've ever met. You moved halfway around the world and learned another language just to be with me."

He laughed, "And you enjoy touching my dirty feet. You ready?"

Her eyes rolled and she nodded, "Been ready since I climbed in your lap out there."

In response, he leaned up and dug his cock deep in her. She cooed happily and relaxed her legs so he could withdraw. He pulled right to his tip and then slid back in. The smooth push made Julia moan loudly.

"Oh yes, Tyson! Do me." She gasped, "You're always so big and hard!"

He took ahold of her sides to start moving faster. Julia cried out in joy and slid her hands up to rub at her nipples.

For Tyson's part, he was just as enamored from her wet twat milking the full length of his shaft. He kept speeding up until his thrusting had his balls slapping against her wet skin.

"Yes, yes, yes!" She wailed, "Goodness, you're going so hard!"

"This is for teasing me so much!" He growled, pounding away wildly at his wife's orgasming cunt.

A few thrusts more and he buried himself to the hilt inside her. He bent over her and kissed her heatedly. His semen poured into her belly and painted her insides as white as her fur.

"Mmmmm! Ahhhh!" She broke off the kiss, panting heavily. Her hands clasped behind his neck, "You're such an animal."

"You love it." He kissed her again and she giggled.

"I do." She smiled, kissing him back. She squirmed a bit and looked down, "I wonder if this will be the time."

"The way you had me going, it's likely." He said, slowly pulling out of her.

He slumped into bed beside her and, after a bit of wriggling around, she was cuddled in his arms with heavy blankets over them.

She nuzzled him and kissed him again, "I have to ask... What was so bad about my teasing this time? Did you like my butt that much?"

A blush came up in his cheeks and he mumbled something.

"What?" She said, having obviously misheard him.

"It's your tail, okay? Your tail is so damn cute and seeing you wiggle it all about drives me crazy." He said sharply, his face completely flush.

Julia laughed. She let out a long peel off warm, delightful laughter. Tyson just scowled at her. She, grinning widely, turned over and prodded him with her little poofball.

"Aagh! You're the worst!" He pulled her tight against him and bit her ear playfully.

"Eeep!" She squeaked and tried to squirm away.

He cuddled her tighter, "You're not going anywhere. You get to stay here until I'm hard again and then we're going to make sure you get pregnant."

"We're going to do more?" She exclaimed, eyes wide over her shoulder.

"Oh you think you can just keep teasing me and not get it? Oh you are playing with the fox, little bunny." He growled in her ear. She blushed and looked away, smiling sheepishly as her nethers wettened further.

Could a little bunny like herself have gotten any more lucky with a man that her? She doubted it.