Monster Girls: Futa Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That made me stare. There was so much milk coming out with every tug on her nipple. She was positively gushing and her face was growing flushed with pleasure as she was touched. Her milk was thick and frothy, and she seemed to be growing more eager with each pinch of her tit.

"That's it, honey. You're doing so good. So much milk today. You're showing off a little, aren't you?" Ginger crooned quietly, her fingers rolling Dall's nipple between thumb and two fingers. She pulled again and another heavy stream sprayed out. She had to have milked more than gallon already, and she was still just working the one breast. "See what I mean? A cow like Dall can produce a whole lot of milk, and as you can see she is ecstatic to do so. But it's entirely because I am gentle and caring with her, and I feed her tons of good food."

She worked the last of Dall's right breast, which was noticeably smaller than her left now, and then pulled the can out of the way. It sloshed heavily and Dall mooed impatiently. Ginger pulled over the next can and started working on her other breast, which was already thoroughly leaking and dripping everywhere. Ginger positioned her nipple and squeezed on it, easing out the milk with talented motions. Soon the other can was quite full with warm, frothy milk. The scent of sweetness was in the air and Dall was panting heavily, her face rosy and damp with sweat.

"There we go. Good girl, good girl." Ginger petted Dall soothingly. She grabbed up an apple from the trough and held it up to Dall's mouth. Despite the food the cow girl already held, she eagerly bit at the fruit Ginger offered her. Her mouth was stuffed after only a few rushed bites and she chewed with a look of dazed happiness. Ginger dusted her hands and said, "There. Easy as that. It takes the little things done with real care over a long time to help mature a cow girl like this. All those big farms with their teams of 'caretakers'... Bah! None of them truly bond with their cows. You can tell a farm actually cares when the girls come first and the product second. I don't run Cream Ranch as a way to make money, I do it because I love each and every one of my girls. No doubt it's clear to a city folk like you that I am not exactly rolling in the wealth up here. I don't have a big mansion and a load of fancy cars. I do well enough and anything I don't need gets put back for them."

Her fingers brushed Dall's cheek and then she turned to Biri. The second cow girl was practically vibrating with excitement and she thrust her chest into Ginger's hands before any words could be spoken. I gave a laugh, "Well she's certainly eager!"

"Yes, yes, Biri. You know you have to wait. Dall's been here longer than you, so it wouldn't be fair if I milked you first. But I love you just as much." Ginger crooned, rubbing her brown hair softly before pulling over a third can.

She went through the process just as tenderly and with as much affection as she had shown Dall. I watched in fascination as the cow girl hummed in joy as her breasts gushed milk into the cans. Between the working on each breast, she hungrily devoured more of her cabbage before letting Ginger finish her up. Then Ginger did the same as she had done for Dall, feeding Biri a large carrot from her hands. Biri devoured it with happy moos and then slumped back on her haunches.

"That's the first part done. Now, having learned about ranching before, you surely know that cows only produce milk when they've been bred, right?" Ginger asked as she lined the full cans up beside me at the door.

"Mmmhmm. Most farms keep around a bull or two to do the job. I notice they're not actually pregnant. Have they recently birthed then, or are they just starting?" I asked as I gestured to the two cow girls, who's stomachs were the soft, curvy shape of a well-fed but non-bearing cow.

Ginger shook her head, "Neither. That's another thing the farms get wrong. Sure, that's a sure way to make them produce milk, but you don't gotta actually get a cow pregnant. They just need to feel bred and they need to feel loved. So like a lot of men farmers, I like to take care of it myself."

"Really? I've always heard farmers just like fucking cow girls because they're a good ride. Wild and hot, and a right challenge to cum inside of without being knocked off." I said with a blink. I began to wonder if I shouldn't take a few steps back to give her some space. As I said before, cows were normally pretty rowdy but Dall and Biri had shown themselves to be quite passive already.

"You're not listening. I said they needed to feel bred and they need to feel loved!" Ginger emphasized the last part slowly. She gestured to them, "You can fuck a cow all you want, but if they don't feel like you're really breeding them then they won't start making milk. They only feel bred when the one doing the job cares about them. That's why even with a virile bull, it might take years for a coupling to produce high quality milk in large amounts. But I do it every day and they love it."

That certainly explained a whole lot more about Ginger's choice of attire and her massive erection. If she was used to fucking her cows to keep them producing, then she'd have a libido like a speeding truck.

As I watched, Dall finished a bit more food before stretching out on her hands and knees. Her vast, plump ass was raised in the air where I could see and her tail flicked back and forth like a metronome. Her pussy was glistening with need and wetness covered her skin down to the thigh fur. Without any preamble, Ginger grabbed Dall's ass and lined up her blunt cockhead. She pushed it in and Dall mooed loudly, her eyes rolling up and her mouth falling open. Her body shuddered with pleasure and it looked like she was orgasming, even though Ginger was only just getting up to her balls.

"See? That is a happy cow girl. No fighting, no resistance. Just submission and sounds of happy." Ginger said, petting Dall's head again as she humped slowly.

My own pussy was getting rather hot and steamy as I watched. Ginger's huge dick was visible as a lump on Dall's belly each time she bottomed out inside her. The sound of her balls slapping against chubby thighs was wet and sharp. The weight of them was really swinging around with each thrust. I wasn't the only one fascinated by the sights and sounds. Biri stared at the action with a deep longing, which was only broken by her deciding to take another bite.

"Ahhh! Dall, that's it. Milk my dick. You'll get your treat soon. Just keep going, honey! Yes!" Ginger moaned as she fucked. She was really giving it to the cow girl now and I was staring in rapt awe. Right here in front of me, this cow girl was getting a better dicking than I'd ever had in my life! I couldn't imagine my boyfriend ever hammering me like this and all my orgasms put together probably couldn't screw my face up in as much bliss as she felt.

Then Ginger came. She gripped Dall's hips hard and lifted her knees off the ground with the force of her hump. There was a stiff moment between them as their bodies seized, and then white cum erupted out of her cunt. It gushed down their legs and Ginger bucked with a loud moan. Dall's belly rounded out a bit and she gave a downright whorish moo. Then Ginger pulled back and her dick sprang up, hard as ever and a few more ropes of sperm erupting from it. Dall collapsed in a sticky heap, her limbs askew and her chest heaving. Her eyes were half closed and she was smiling slightly.

The sweet milky scent in the air had been obliterated by the heady musk of bestial sex. Salt and sweat and sperm now penetrated my nostrils in a way that had my pussy drooling. I could only continue to stare at that huge, messy member as Biri's ass rose up in the air to invite it. Cum drooled from all over the slathered shaft and it slowly lowered towards the waiting fresh pussy.

The thought suddenly struck me. What if I stripped off my clothes and shoved my ass up in the air. Would Ginger mount me next and fuck me into as much of a happy stupor? Could I live in this barn like a cow girl and get that kind of fucking every single day?

My fascinations were shattered by the reality of a loud mooing moan. Ginger's cock buried right up to the gooey hilt inside Biri and the brown cow was panting through a wide open mouth. Dribbles of milk still came from her nipples.

Much to my surprise, as Ginger humped hard and fast on Biri's slutty pussy, Dall crawled towards me and sat at my feet, looking hopefully up at me through dazed eyes.

"Oh. Oh, look at that. Dall's taken to you. She must still be feeling pretty frisky. Feel free to get yer hands in there if you want. She likes any kinda petting, but massaging her breasts is easily her favorite." Ginger grunted between ball-slapping thrusts.

I looked at the sweaty, well-fucked cow girl and felt my own pussy quiver again. If I did have a dick, what would it be like to have a go at a cow girl like her? Ginger sure did make it look like heaven to pound them and fill them up.

I reached down and petted Dall's head. She mooed softly but looked even more desperately up at me. I sighed and took a knee. Her breasts were hot and still wet with spots of milk. I dug my fingers into them and found them softer than any I'd ever felt. More wonderful feeling than my own boobs could ever hope for. Dall let out a pleased moo as I worked her breasts. With each squeeze or knead, a bit more milk leaked out. I rubbed my finger through some and licked it up.

It was so rich and delicious. It tasted creamy with a deep, fruity hint that spoke of life and joy and happiness. I'd never tasted anything like it and I was in awe.

"Amazing isn't it? Not a single thing like what you're likely used to." Ginger's breathless voice broke my trance and I realized that she was already done and pulling out of the well-fucked Biri. The other cow's face was full of bliss.

"Incredible." I replied.

"Now then. You're gonna have a few more surprises yet. Let's keep at it." Ginger said, petting Biri before moving past her. Her cock dripped leftover semen as she walked.

I looked back at the pink, messy, stretched pussy and felt an insatiable desire. This whole experience was almost surreal. Watching Ginger breed her cow girls made my head light and dizzy. My heart fluttered as the amazing smells of cow girl sex wafted through the warm barn air. Was this the feeling the cows got whenever they got fucked. Like an orgasm and a drug trip all wrapped up in a pleasant tingling numbness?

"Come on, city girl. The chicken harpy await." Ginger said, breaking me out of my thoughts. I hurried to follow.

On the other side of the barn, another separated area was starting to stir for the day. Perched on a half dozen fluffy nests were six thick and large hipped harpies with pale white and brown plumage. They had a collar of feathers around their throats, down to fluffy wings from their shoulders, and further down their backs to large tail feathers. Their breasts were considerably smaller but their asses more than made up for it. They were rousing and grew more eager and agitated as Ginger came in with her large erection on display. It was clear they were all eager for the same dicking the cows got.

"Every day like a damn orgy." Ginger snorted, "They're all so needy for me and the seed I give them. But I don't mind. It's nice to have such devoted girls."

She petted and doted on each harpy as she moved from one nest to another. She gathered pale white eggs a little larger than chicken eggs from under each of them. It looked like each harpy had laid at least four or five of them.

"And do you have sex with them every morning? And do you milk the cows and gather these eggs at the same time every day?" I asked. I didn't mean to ramble or throw questions at her so rapidly, but the information was beyond fascinating to me.

Ginger answered them patiently enough as she carefully put the eggs in a little basket and settled them to the side, "Yes, and yes."

"But... how?! It doesn't seem possible. How can you manage to fuck this many girls all at once?" I exclaimed as I looked around. I couldn't dance about the polite questions anymore. I had to know how Ginger had the libido to do all of them each and every day.

"I'm no spring chicken. But the truth is, if I don't work the energy out in the morning I spend the rest of the day working it off on my own. So it's important to do everything first thing. But also, it's not that difficult for me to manage all these lovely ladies at the same time. We all just adore each other, don't we, my precious birds?" Ginger spoke soothingly to the harpies as they cooed and spread their legs for her.

I watched in fascination as she mounted the first of the eager harpies. The fat assed bird let out a squeak of pleasure as Ginger plunged into her right up to her balls.

"You seem much less... Umm... Gentle with her." I said as I watched her holding the Harpy's hips and pound her hard enough to make her whole nest shame.

"They like it that way. The cows are gentle. The harpies aren't." Ginger growled as she humped.

The harpy's toes curled up and her talons spread around her perch. She shook all over, her feathers fluffing out and spreading as her eyes rolled up in her head. Her neck feathers stuck straight out and her mouth fell open as she sang a beautiful note that could only be an aria of pleasure.

This was almost insane! Ginger's libido was incredible and the harpies seemed like they might have the same level of sex drive. It boggled the mind to see someone do what would be a normal job for the entire day every single day.

Ginger bellowed and came again. Her seed pumped into the harpy with such force I could see her belly distending from each jet.

That was the only one of the six she did that day. The others she finished rather quickly with two or three minutes of hard fucking. All the time, Ginger talked about how special they were and how she loved each and every one of them.

It was interesting to see that even the harpies liked it gentle at times. On the last harpy, Ginger's motions were slower and her touches softer. By the end of it, the harpies had all roosted down and looked tiredly content. That was when the cock came in.

Specifically, a harpy with much brighter and colorful wings. She walked slowly and her eyes stayed on me. Between her legs hung a thick, uncut dick and it twitched as it started to grow.

"Ah. Hey there Bella. How are you this morning?" Ginger said as she turned to the futa harpy. Her dick was still hard and I grew curious how she would handle this one. Did the harpy have a pussy to fuck as well? The harpy chirped and then approached me. Her dick grew completely hard as she started to prowl around me. She smelled of musk and arousal, and she was sort of humping the air with each step.

"Hey city girl, why don't you take this one? Bella looks right excited by you." Ginger said with a pat on Bella's plump ass.

"Uhhh." My mind went blank for a second. I'd heard of futanari monster girls before, but I'd never met one in person. The harpy nosed at my breast and her eyes looked demanding. I gulped, "What... What do I..."

Ginger laughed heartily, "Yer a grown woman and you watched me all morning. Is it that great of mystery? Drop your drawers and bend over. Bella knows what to do."

My face felt hot and I knew my blush was showing. I couldn't hide my interest or arousal, so there was nothing for it. I turned towards the wall and unzipped my pants. I tugged them and my panties down. I bent over, leaning against the wall, and displayed my bare ass to the harpy. Bella chirped loudly and jumped on me. Her fat cock plunged into my pussy without restraint and she humped wildly. If I hadn't been so horny and worked up from everything, that might've hurt. As it was, it made my back arch and I cried out in ecstasy. My body lit with electric pleasure and I clenched down around that huge harpy dick. It was big enough to push against my cervix and make me shudder from the depth of the penetration.

"What a sight. She's really going at ya." Ginger commented, and I heard her chuckle. I craned my head around to see Bella's face glowing with pleasure. The sound of slapping skin was getting louder as her pace became a frantic hammering. I groaned in pleasure and started to lose myself. She was making my head fog and my pussy was dripping. I couldn't stop pushing my hips back into the harpy as her cock made me feel good.

"G-Gonna cum..." I moaned weakly as the harpy worked me to my limit. I was so horny that I came like a gush over her cock and down her fluffy, downy legs.

"See? Knew you'd like it." Ginger laughed, and I moaned softly again.

"That's it. Fill me up good!" I cried, looking back at the harpy as she lost herself.

Her fat balls, smaller than Ginger's but still considerable, pulled up close to her body. I knew it was coming and I braced for it. I was shaking as I felt her twitch inside me and I held my breath as the warmth flooded into me.

The Harpy's wings pressed to me and she emptied what had to be a pint of sticky sperm into my belly. I shuddered and almost collapsed under her from the pleasure.

"There you go. See? Not so hard. You can care for a harpy cock quite well." Ginger said as she patted the harpy's sweaty ass. She put an arm around Bella and pulled her out of me with a complaining squak. She set Bella to the side and patted her ass again as her dick leaked on the floor. She turned to me as I shook against the wall, my pussy a disaster of cum. My pants and panties were on the ground under me and utterly messed with the leaking streams from my nethers. She let out a little whistle, "Gotta pull her off you or she'll go all morning. She ain't cum that much in months. Lucky you. She likes my butt plenty but usually I just let her have a go at the cat when she gets THAT excited. Don't worry though, her balls are snipped so she don't knock up all the girls every day."

"W-Wait... Do you mean I could..." I started in confusion at the thought of getting pregnant by a harpy

"No, of course not. Ye can't lay eggs so that there is just a friendly treat. Nothin more." Ginger said, patting me right on my oozing slit. I might've felt violated by her bold touch but I think we were far past that now.

In fact, I decided to just leave my clothes on the floor and follow her without anything on from the waist down. Wearing them would make an even bigger mess and my host had been exposing herself since I got here. I looked at the fat horse cock still erect between Ginger's legs. Maybe I could entice her into finishing the job later?

As we walked out of the other end of the barn, the sun was coming up and it was starting to shine through the orchard.

"So what else there?" I asked.

Ginger stopped me and said, "You gotta make me a promise. Write whatever you want about any of this, but your nosy questions stop here. Nothing I show you in that orchard can be put in the papers."

I nodded, "I can do that."

"Alright then. Let's walk and talk. It's time you learned about my who I share this farm with." Ginger nodded and headed into the trees. The path was worn in but clearly not maintained by any regular labor. It was as though she tried to leave things as natural as possible.

Through the orchard, we walked until we came to a spot that was clearly different. A circle of open grass and fruiting bushes surrounded a tree larger than all the rest. It was blossoming with gorgeous pink flowers and a sweet scent filled the grove.

"This is her place. She ain't got no name, so I just call her Dryad." Ginger said as we slowly approached the tree.

Standing beside the tree was a tall and supernaturally gorgeous woman. She had pale green skin with patches of soft bark-like growth. Her hair was a deep emerald and looked suspiciously like grass based on the living flowers that inhabited it. Her body was shapely in ways humans could only dream of. Milf didn't even start to cover it. Her breasts were huge and defied all gravity with thick jade nipples. Her hips were matronly and her ass was thick as fluffy clouds. Her pussy looked plump and fuckable, as far as I could see through the immensely thick growth covering it. Her face was soft and her eyes loving. Just looking at her gave me a feeling of peace and ease. She eyed me but not out of distrust but just curiosity.