Monster Girls: Futa Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A dryad..." I gasped softly. Dryads were legendary creatures the entire world over. Numbers varied but the best guess put the total number of dryads in the world in the hundreds at best. When a dryad decided to live in an area, it was against the law in practically every nation to touch, harm, or interfere with her. Anywhere a dryad lived, nature flourished beyond all natural expectations and often entire forests could grow at their tender care. The greatest desire of many a farmer was to have a dryad live near them.

"Yep. And every tree in my grove is hers. I know people say Dryads can only be born from the wood of a tree, and maybe that's true. But what I know is when I bought this farm and it was just me and Dall, the Dryad showed up and planted her tree there. She let me stay here and she even grew this grove to help me care for my girls. That's why they eat so well." Ginger bent over and plucked a blueberry off a bush that was the size of a goofball. She gestured around, "This is the healthiest fruit in the whole world. Bursting with vitamins and calories. And for all this, I only have to give her one thing."

She looked down at her messy cock and the Dryad looked at the same time. There was a lust in that sweet face and I blinked. A horny Dryad?

"Does she really just want..." I started.

"Mmhmm. She loves sperm more than anything. She adores getting all I can empty inside her. I've already been out to fuck her once this morning but usually I do multiple times every day." Ginger said as she stepped up towards the Dryad.

"Oh." I gasped. So much cum every single day. I wondered how often the dryad could truly take a load, because Ginger's loads were massive.

"Why don't you give a hand?" Ginger said as she fondled the dryad's body. Her dick was twitching and the Dryad got down on her hands and knees eagerly to receive it. She gestured to my nudity, "You got all kinds of tasty stuff in you. Let her lick it out."

The thought of getting licked by a Dryad, a creature of myth and legend, was more than I could resist. I watched as Ginger sank her cock into that thick, grassy pussy. I sat down in front of her and her vibrant eyes fixed me with a lewd glint. She leaned forward and put her sweet mouth to my messy slit. Her tongue was long and very talented as it slithered up into me.

"Ah! Oh fuck, that's good!" I moaned, looking into those soft green eyes. Her mouth sucked and her tongue slurped eagerly at me, gulping and swallowing eagerly. Apparently my pussy tasted better than just a load of sperm because she cleaned me out incredibly fast and just get kept going. I leaned back and moaned loudly. I could feel each time her body shook from Ginger's thrusts and it made her tongue jerk inside me.

I was very familiar with Ginger's balls at this point. The sound of them smacking into the Dryad was a clear slap of pleasure. But still I looked up and watched the shaft sinking into a woman losing herself in a flood of pure pleasure and bliss.

I tensed as I started to orgasm. That tongue was impossibly good and I cried out sweetly. My pussy gushed like it had earlier and the Dryad let out a little gasp of joy, slurping up all my pussy gave. I slid my fingers through her grassy hair and breathed heavily as she kept softly licking me.

Behind her, Ginger was pounding hard enough to make a woman scream. But the Dryad was still the picture of peace and calm. It was strange sight with how her ass shook from the thrusting.

"Here it comes! Taste it, honey. Drink up all you want." Ginger grunted as she hunched over the Dryad. Her dick exploded inside her and white froth was visible leaking out the edges of that tight, stretched pussy.

That made the Dryad actually moan and her tongue slithered out of me. She arched her back and reached up to cradle Ginger's head behind her. She seemed to revel in every powerful ejaculation inside her. Ginger's balls were enormous and she must've cum at least a gallon inside the Dryad. Then, as a sign of a finish, the Dryad's eyes started glowing with a soft emerald light. She slumped forward off Ginger's shaft and onto my lap, hugging me around the middle.

"There we are. How'd ya like my farm?" Ginger said as she withdrew from the Dryad with a thick schlop of semen. She patted the dryads ass softly and stood upright.

"No one will ever believe me even if I said everything that happened." I said as I petted the Dryad softly. Her eyes were half closed and she was dozing softly on me.

Ginger laughed softly, "They never do. You're not the first nosy one to come up here. But you are the first that Dryad has taken to so sweetly. Maybe there is something to you?"

"What could she even see in me?" I asked as I brushed her flowery hair softly. Her breasts were so big that she seemed to dwarf my lap.

"No telling. She's a magical thing and she just knows people. Now come on, that's my morning rounds done. Let's go inside and I'll give ye a proper fuck." Ginger said with a wave to me.

"What?!" I squeaked in surprise. My eyes instinctively went to her fat cock as it shone with semen in the morning sun. I carefully pulled myself out from under the Dryad and she curled up with a soft sigh on the ground.

"Ah ha ha! You think I ain't seen your type before? You been horny as a bitch in heat since I handed you that cup of coffee. If you don't wanna fuck, that's fine. I just thought I'd offer." Ginger laughed loudly and started towards the edge of the orchard.

I blew out a breath and looked down at the Dryad, "Hey, what about her? Should we just...?"

Ginger waved a hand, "This is her grove. Nowhere she'd rather be. She'd not want us to move her while she enjoys that belly full I gave her. She'll nap for an hour and then get up around on her own."

Well... I thought as I watched Ginger walk away. I was still half naked and my pussy tingled with desire. Who was I to turn down the chance of being fucked silly by a monster girl farmer's sex drive? I eagerly followed Ginger and saw a contented smile cross her lips when I hurried to her side.

"Maybe I can do the honors?" I said.

"Eh? Well... I can't say I don't love a good riding, but I'd expect a bit of challenge after such a nice dryad tongue job." Ginger teased me with a spank on my naked ass.

I couldn't deny the wobble that was in my legs. I shrugged and said, "Look, long as I can have that beast blow my head off, I'll take it. Then I've got a paper to write about an above average monster farm that specializes in cow girl milk."

"Well if that's how ye'd like it..." Ginger mused. As I walked into the barn to head back to the house, she suddenly turned to me and shoved me back with both hands, right onto a big pile of straw.

I gasped as she spread my legs and pressed down on me. That huge horse cock shoved up against my pussy and plunged into me. It was bigger than the harpy by quite a bit and I thought my eyes were going to pop. Pleasure hit me like a flood and I rolled my head back with a loud moan.

"Alright, city girl, I'm gonna show ya that a country girl fucks much harder than any sissy you got back home." Ginger whispered as she gave me my second mind blowing fucking of the morning.

She humped hard and fast, slamming that massive shaft into me. I almost screamed as I saw my belly stretching insanely far as her cock sank right up to those fat balls. I wailed, "H-How?! It's so huge! How are you putting it all in me?"

Ginger grunted and jerked her head towards the door, "Dryad... She put her magic in your pussy. You'll be able to fuck like this all day. She's how I can cum so much too."

I was crying from the overwhelming bliss of getting speared by an enormous, bestial cock, "This is incredible! I wanna fuck all the time now!"

"Oh honey. The magic isn't that strong. Yer gonna remember this for the rest of your life, though." She moaned as she fucked me.

Over her shoulder, I saw Dall and Biri walking out of their stall to watch us. They looked somewhat longing at Ginger, clearly wishing they could get more dick like I was getting it. I clenched my eyes shut and wrapped my arms around Ginger, clinging on for my life as she ravaged me.

"Fuck, that's it. That's it. Fill me, fill me! Fill me up like the Dryad! I wanna take all your cum!" I cried as she pounded.

Her breath was a steamy cloud around my head, "Dirty city girl. I'll do more than fill you."

She was pulling it almost all the way out with each pump and my whole body shook with the thrusts. It felt like a cannon was going off in my belly and I screamed loudly as an orgasm tore through me. Then she buried herself hard against my womb and let herself go.

"Uhn! Here! Here it is! Drink up, city girl!" Ginger barked.

My eyes shot open as the hot and gooey load was dumped into my pussy. It seemed like it couldn't possibly fit, but it flowed up my pussy and I felt it stretch my tummy like a water balloon. Every throbbing jet sent a shock up my spine until I was gasping. She poured as much into me as she had all of her other girls and I went limp as my body lost all strength. This confirmed everything I had thought. These girls of here were living in heaven, loved so dearly and sweetly by Ginger each and every day.

The cows mooed in jealousy.

Ginger pulled out and I couldn't move. Even with Dryad's magical stretchiness, that was too big and I was utterly fucked into exhaustion.

"Wow..." I breathed tiredly, laying in the soft hay as my pussy gushed semen down my legs and into the hay. Ginger walked out of my vision for a minute and then came back.

She tossed my dirty clothes beside me and nodded, "You rest up there. Whenever you can walk again, ye can use my shower before you go. I'm gonna go work the garden."

I slurred a half hearted response as sleep stole over me. Maybe I could just live here forever...?