Monster Girls: Knightly Duties 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodness, what have I done?" Velis groaned, rubbing her face as she looked down at the Princess. She truly looked like an animal, rutted hard and pumped to bursting with babies. She had really gone overboard.

Her only hope now was that the Queen never hear of this.

*******

Weeks later.

They were back at the forest. Matty's clothes were stuffed in a sack and hung from a tree branch. A harness of leather straps and loops were the only things on Velis' body. Her own breasts were quite bare.

The Princess had been so delighted with their first outting that she had been taking Velis out here at every chance. Today, Velis had brought something new for the Princess that she hadn't used since her last relationship many seasons ago.

"So what is this cobtrapy? Can you not just press me down into the loam and use be like a piece of clothing for your erection?" Matty asked impatiently as she walked around Velis. She was looking over the harness with hungry curiosity.

"Get beneath me and penetrate yourself. I promise you that you will enjoy this far more than anything we have done." Velis said, pointing beneath her.

"Oh now that is an exciting thought considering how much I love you reaming me so hard I can't walk the next day." Matty smiled and leaned up to kiss her on the lips.

She then dropped to her knees and crawled under Velis. There was a few moments of shuffling and then a warm hand brushed down her dick. There was a few more adjustments and then wet pussy lips engulfed her shaft. She sank in deep, having gone far in stretching the Princess out to the point of taking horse cock easily.

"Okay, fuck me." Matty said.

Velis rolled her eyes and said, "Always one thought with you. No. Lift a leg and put it in the stirrup between my hindlegs. Then the other." Velis waited until she felt the harness shift, "Now tie up those straps around your thighs."

"I feel ridiculous down here. What is this doing? I don't deny your dick feels amazing as always, but this seems unnecessary to keep me in place." Matty complained as she fought to tie her thighs in place while staring at the ground.

"I promise I have not lied. Now the strap around your belly and the one around your shoulders." Velis said.

"If you didn't have me in such a compromising position..." Matty grumbled and did as she said, "There, I'm tangled in your harness."

"Now grab the straps up between my forelegs. You'll want to hang on for this part." Velis said, just smiling at the amusement that was to come.

Matty grabbed the straps and held on so she was completely of the ground and actually quite comfortable in all the wide leather strapping. She wiggled her hips to work the cock inside her a little more and said, "So what now?"

"This." And Velis cantered off through the trees.

"Ohhhhhh~!" Matty moaned loudly as the rhythm of the thumping hooves sent vibrations of ecstasy through her body, all starting right at the tip of that dick.

"It's a riding harness a traveling merchant sold me years back. Works well, does it not?" Velis said, speeding her pace until she was galloping hard.

Matty couldn't let out much more than heated moaning and frantic pants. Velis couldn't deny how good it felt on her end too. She had never known a human lover to take her cock so well as Matty. It felt great to be sunk right up to get sheathe as she galloped through the forest with her lover strapped to her belly.

"Our walks in the forest are never going to be the same." Velis laughed as she slowed to allow Matty to catch her breath.

"I want... To live here... Let us go walk... The city streets." Matty moaned between hard breath, "Let everyone see me impaled upon thee and shamelessly loving it!"

"One step at a time, Princess." Velis smiled.

"Yeah... One step... Then another... Mmm... And another." Matty moaned.

Their walks in the forest promised to only get more interesting from there on. Matty might've been seen by everyone else as a guardian but she was rapidly becoming Matty's secret consort... And that was perfectly fine with Velis.

12