Monster Girls: Motherly Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned at that and watched him, mainly his cock, get up and walk out the door.

To the left, down to the end, and he pushed open Monday's bedroom door. She was curled up in her bed sleeping soundly. Even beneath her blankets, he could see the immense curves of her ass and huge tits. There was no way he wasn't going to absolutely wreck that...

He walked around behind her and lifted the blankets slowly. Her ass looked so damn enticing beneath those blankets and he could only imagine how good her delicious milf pussy was going to feel. He scooted in bed behind her and held his massive erection steady. It slipped between her meaty thighs and rubbed all along her pussy.

Much to his surprise, Monday didn't even stir. Her plump ass was pressed to his lap and he had a foot of cock grinding against her cunt and she was still out cold. No matter, he adjusted himself and nestled the head of his cock against her experienced cunt. It took very little effort to push it, but it felt like hot, glorious silk all the way inside.

"Mmmm~!" Monday swooned sleepily as her pussy took a massive insertion. She turned and put an arm over him, "Sweetie, it's been so long since you've come in here to give me a late night screw. I thought your sister had the night time monopoly on you."

"It's not Seth." Denny said and he rammed the last few inches into her with a powerful thrust.

"Ahhh! What? Oh! Oh, Denny." She moaned, blinking the sleep from her eyes, "Oh darling, you are something special. Please, fuck me to your hearts content and bathe my womb in your youthful seed."

He pushed her over on her belly and straddled her plump thighs. He loved fucking women prone, it gave him the chance to feel the depths of their wet pussies and luscious thighs. All the while, he could fondle and grind against their glorious fat asses.

"You're so big! Fuck me!" Monday moaned, hugging her huge tits to pillow her head.

"Miss Monday, I love your whole family. Valorie is such an eager cumslut and Marla is such a tight little whore." Denny panted as he fucked.

"My little girl? You did my little girl?" Monday squealed, looking back at him.

"How could I not? When I saw that ass up in the air and her just schlicking it so eagerly to porn... I knew she needed dick." Denny said, slapping his balls hard against her thighs.

"Oh how I wish I could've seen it! After graduation, I was so worried because she hadn't ever brought someone home yet. If you dicked her half as hard as you're giving it to me, then I have to thank you!" Monday was breathing heavily as her body grew sweaty with passion.

He sunk down across her back and began driving his dick with long, very powerful thrusts. He nuzzled her neck and cooed, "She came her brains out. She's a real woman now. That doesn't matter though. I'm going to dick you all fucking night. Gonna empty a gallon of cum inside you!"

Monday wheezed and clenched up tightly, her entire body shaking and her pussy flooding the bed with juices. His fucking didn't let up in the slightest, plowing her all through her wild orgasm. Her contractions pulled his orgasm forward very quickly and he started to unload.

Unload was a nice way of saying what he did. His balls triple timed it and his dick started going like a hose. Her big, motherly womb easily took the first few blasts and it left her gasping. He continued to pump until it was flowing out of her packed hole.

"Yes!" He groaned and slowly pulled out of the slutty milf, "You've got a pussy like no other." He jerked himself across her big, plump rear. He felt the last couple of splurts dribble out down her crack.

"Oh baby yes..." Monday sighed.

Holding his dick steady, he rubbed her ass and lined up with her hot looking asshole. Apparently she was ready for it because a hard thrust only brought out a pleasing gasp. He drove right down to his balls and marveled at the feeling of her fat ass against him. He bounced on it like a child with a toy, wetly slapping and thrusting as wild as he wanted. She loved every second of it and in the end, he fucked both her holes through three more massive orgasms before falling into an exhausted stupor beside her.

"So good~" She cooed blissfully, pulling him close in her arms.

They laid close together for a little while before he found himself growing erect at her lovely naked body again. How he could keep going this long was astounding even to him. He reached down and fondled her ass eagerly, working his dick up between her messy thighs.

He smiled, "So... if I marry your youngest daughter, can we have threesomes on the weekend?"

She giggled and pushed her pussy against him, "Cutie, you know exactly how to get a mother's blessing."

12