Monster Girls: Strong for Orc

Story Info
A be-cocked woman gets inspired to become a body builder.
4.5k words
4.59
19.8k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brunette woman walked nervously into the gym. Her eyes flicked around as she tried not to draw any looks. Her doctor said as a woman of thirty, she should focus on being healthier especially with the sedentary lifestyle of her career. She wasn't overweight, just a little plush in the bottom and soft in the belly. Her arms were also limp as noodles. So the gym was an obvious choice... only she was a little self-conscious about this because of what she had to wear here.

You see, she had a massive cock. No. A MASSIVE cock. As in 'too big for human intercourse' massive. It was fourteen inches long when erect and as thick as her arm. Paired with her orange-sized balls, it made an enormous bulge in any relatively tight clothing. People didn't take seeing such a thing very well, so she tended to wear skirts or dresses to hide it and let it dangle naturally. She couldn't do that at the gym, so the best thing she managed was a pair of shorts with a little miniskirt around her hips.

"Hi! Welcome. Are you here to sign up?" A spunky young canine woman at the front desk waved to her.

Dolly walked over to her, "I already have. I have a private session at three."

"Name?" The girl asked, looking down at her computer.

"Dolly Rhodes." She said.

The woman clicked on the keyboard for a moment and nodded, "Of course, miss Rhodes. It looks like you have a one hour with one of our trainers. Go on and familiarize yourself with the facility. I'll send her your way in a moment."

"O-Okay." Dolly nodded and she walked over to the main area. She looked around and stared in awe at the place. It was huge and there were tons of people everywhere. So many of them looked so fit, so buff. She was going to look so out of place among all of them.

She was so ingrossed in her own concerns that she failed to see the enormous orc woman standing next to her for a moment. When she did look up, her heart just about stopped.

"Hi. I'm Yog Nee. I'm the trainer." The orc said, a wide smile on her tusked face.

Dolly just stared at the green-skinned woman with her short spiky white hairdo. She was better than seven feet tall and was positively bulging with muscle. She wore shorts that were stretched tightly around enormous, muscular thighs and a black sports bra that looked like it could break any second under the weight of her cannonball sized knockers. If it wasn't for the gigantic muscular pecs beneath them, Dolly doubted her body could've held them up either. Her eyes fell as her face blushed and she couldn't help but notice just how cut the woman was all over. She had one of those bellies that was beyond just a muscular six-pack. It had the defined, powerful muscle all the way around her middle that could've made The Hulk feel inadequate.

"Umm... Uhh... Hi." Dolly mumbled, not looking up.

"Come! I'll show you workout." Yog said, turning away from her.

Oh. Her ass. Dolly just gawked at it. The muscular, powerful glutes were showed off so gorgeously in those tight shorts. Her dick warmed as it threatened to rise but she forced herself to look away.

"You coming?" Yog looked back at her.

"Yes!" Dolly hurried after her.

They started on some cardio. Yog sounded kinda dumb at times but she really did know what she was doing. She explained, in her own broken language, that Dolly needed to start with fat burning. She had to stretch and prepare, then push herself on the cardio machines everyday. They had a fifteen minute session that left Dolly gasping and her waterbottle emptied multiple times over. It made her feel embarassed because Yog easily kept up and never even started breathing heavy.

"Good! You do good! Let us lift now." Yog said with a wide smile, baring large sharp teeth. She pointed at a weight bench, "You start here. Start with small, weak-person weights. Not want injury."

"Okay..." Dolly said, sitting down on the bench. Only as she laid back on it did she realize the position it put her in. Her dick was very, very obvious with her legs spread. She tried to ignore it as Yog loaded a bar with a small amount of weight for her.

"Take this. Lift once. Tell me how bad." Yog said, handing it to her as light as a twig.

Dolly took ahold of it and it was all she could do to push it up once. Her eyes were fixed on Yog and she could almost see up the bottom of her sports bra. All she needed to do was lean forward a little more and... there it was. She saw up them and got an eyefull of glorious emerald underboob.

"Hmm. You need less. Here." She took the weights off the bar and just handed her that, "Lift many times. Then try more tomorrow."

Dolly managed to pump that once or twice before Yog stepped around the bench to watch her from a different side. The tall, amazonian orc smiled and nodded as she pushed the bar up again, "Good form. Good body. You doing good."

"Good..." Dolly said, looking over at Yog as she lifted. The orc was stretching her arms above her head and her chest was thrust outward. That shape sent her a step over the edge and she felt blood redirecting into her immense member. If she got hard... these gym shorts didn't stand a chance. She quickly returned the bar and bolted upright.

"What? You not done! Barely starting!" Yog exclaimed as Dolly ran.

She hurried into the locker room and headed for the toilets. She hurried into a stall and shut the door quickly. The stalls here were large, all made for the more monstrous people in their society. Dolly sat down on the toilet and tried to think unsexy thoughts. Her dick was fighting her at every step and thoughts of big, muscular green asses were battering down her resistances.

Little did she know, Yog had followed her and was now looking over the door into her stall, "You okay? Many start weak like you, but you can be strong! Don't be embarassed."

"Eeeek~!" Dolly squealed, "Don't peek! It's a bathroom!"

"It women's room. We both women." Yog said flatly.

Dolly pressed a hand to her bulge, "Yes, well some of us aren't entirely female."

"Oh! You have man part! Well if you need release, just ask. Could be part of training." Yog shrugged and walked away. "But once you get done, we continue lifting!"

Dolly felt her heart thud at that. She had said it like it was so casual. Like her having a massive dick was nothing special. Perhaps to a woman of her size, it really wasn't. She lunged forward and yanked the stall door open, "Wait! Yog!"

"Yes?" Yog looked back at her.

"I... I'm... can we... is there somewhere private?" Dolly asked, stepping out of the stall sheepishly. She resisted the urge to hide the growing bulge in front of her so Yog could see it.

Yog scratched her head and thought, "Umm... Tanning room? Not need tan but you can lock door."

"That works!" Dolly nodded and quickly followed her to the other end of the locker room where a few doors were. She opened one and let Dolly in first. She ducked in after her and shut the door.

"So. You want fuck?" Yog asked, looking down at the comparatively tiny human woman.

Dolly blushed and nodded. She grabbed the front of her skirt-shorts and pushed them down, "I would appreciate some help at least. You're... You're too beautiful to control myself around."

"Wow! You real big!" Yog exclaimed.

That made her cringe, "I know! I know how huge I am. No woman ever wants to be with me because of this and I can't blame them! I'd run in fear too! But when we're out there I can't hide it. It started to get hard when I saw up your shirt. You have a beautiful chest."

She gestured to Yog's tits. Yog looked down and then smiled another toothy smile, "My boobs! They also huge! I'm very proud of them!"

"If this thing got hard, it wouldn't even be able to stay in my clothes. It'd tear a hole in them." Dolly looked down at the half-erect penis.

"It gets bigger? I like big ones. I'll help you get off with boobs!" Yog got excited at that and she yanked her top off. Her huge tits jiggled free and Dolly's eyes widened.

"Really?!" Dolly said excitedly as Yog knelt down in front of her. The sight of those bare green nipples brought a fresh flood of heat into her loins. Her dick throbbed powerfully and grew to full size right before her eyes. It looked ridiculously comical attached to her thin body. She had never known where it came from, but there had to be some centaur in her family tree or something.

"Ooooh! You not joke." Yog smiled widely and squished her boobs on either side of it, "I'm excited. You start fucking boobs."

Yog opened her mouth and let thin streams of drool dribble all down her cleavage. It seeped around her cock and wetted everything up amply.

"Alright." Dolly nodded, sliding her hips back and forth.

It felt amazing. Her skin was so hot and surprisingly supple for someone of her kind.

"Harder." Yog instructed, "Put hips into it."

Dolly tried to speed up her humping. Her body was already feeling sore from the workout. But she did her best to get her huge schlong flying in and out of that cleavage.

"Wonderful! Now fill mouth with semen!" Yog laughed mirthfully.

That was hardly a challenge. Dolly had been on the edge from the moment she was fully erect. Yog was easily the sexiest woman she had ever seen this much of. She panted hard and bucked her crotch right against that soft titflesh. Hot splooge erupted across those gigantic knockers.

Yog opened her mouth wide and wrapped her lips around her pulsing head. Thick shots of spunk filled her mouth and she was forced to swallow twice before the flow slowed down.

"Oh wow that felt great." Dolly sighed happily, closing her eyes as her body tingled.

Yog gulped down the last of her load and exhaled, "Very tasty cum."

As she softened, Dolly looked down at Yog and said, "Are you... Umm... Seeing anyone?"

"Dating? No, single." Yog said, standing up.

"Maybe..." Dolly blushed, "Could we get dinner sometime?"

Yog crossed her arms on her huge boobs, "Well, maybe if workout more."

"Ah. Of course. I understand." Dolly mumbled, looking down at her soft belly.

"See you outside." Yog said, stepping out the door as she pulled her top back on.

Dolly felt the sting right in her heart. She didn't know what she expected. She was a slightly overweight bank worker who just happened to have a giant penis. Of course a woman as fit and beautiful as Yog wouldn't want her.

She carefully pulled her shorts back up over her dick and slumped quietly out of the room. Before Yog could say anything, she hurried out the front door. Tears streamed from her face and she rushed to get in her car.

Back home, she fell sobbing into bed. She had fallen so hard for Yog and then got turned down that easily. Her body was ugly to Yog and she couldn't blame the orcish Amazon. She, on the otherhand, was unbelievably fit and gorgeous.

But then she was forgetting something. Yog didn't say no. She said MAYBE. She wasn't completely without hope. She just had to get in shape and impress Yog with a muscular, athletic body of her own. The thought was intimidating. Could she push herself hard enough to get a body that could impress a woman like Yog?

With such a woman for inspiration, of course she could. She wiped at her eyes and called the gym to set up a training time when Yog wasn't there.

*******

It took her eight months. Eight grueling hard months. The first month dragged by in a cloud of exhaustion and pain. She threw up from the pain and exhaustion of it a multitude of times. But she stuck to the diets and spent hours a day at that gym just for the thought of Yog.

It felt fantastic after the first twenty pounds stripped off. More and more. After two months, she had gotten to the weight her doctor wanted and she wasn't getting worn out as easily. Another month and she had worked off every bit of fat around her middle and on her arms and legs. Her ass tried, it tried so hard, but it kept just a little jiggle and bounce. All in all, she didn't mind.

When the muscle started appearing in her arms and legs, her confidence soared. She was really doing it and it was going to work. Around this time, she also asked the staff what the rules were about nudity, considering many of the other patrons didn't always wear clothes. The centaurs specifically cantered around the place with quite the show hanging from their undersides. The staff told her that, due to all the outside windows being mirrored, the facility was fully nudist friendly.

From that day forth, she lost her shorts. Her dick swung free and proud whenever she was there. The first few days were very embarrassing and self-conscious, but all she ever heard were whistles, catcalls, and very blatant compliments. Everyone there loved seeing her walk around naked at half mast with a bounce in her step. So she eventually went full nudist while working out and it made it so much more fulfilling.

Because of her growing muscle and very erotic body, she got no end of propositions. Each and every one was a boost to her mood and her confidence. Her entire life had been spent so sheepish and shy yet practically everyone here wanted her to fuck her or wanted her to fuck them. She had one particular centauress that tried to corner her in the shower and beg her for a mating right then and there. She denied her and all the rest. Yog was the reason she was doing all this and that beautiful orc was her goal.

After close to eight months, her body had gained gorgeous thick muscle from her neck to her feet. She could compete with some of the strongest humans there and best any one of them in cock size. She made the decision while flexing in front of a mirror one day. Her legs were strong and hard, capable of running long distances. Her middle was washboard smooth and cut with muscle. Her breasts were even more perky from the tightening of all her muscles. Her backside was still just a little round and bouncy, but she could clench it rock hard. Muscles bulged in her back and spread up across her shoulders. When she flexed, they tightened powerfully all over her body. She looked like an Olympian and felt like a goddess.

She was ready to go show Yog.

Part of her plan was getting into shape like this but another part was also learning more about Yog. She asked all her coworkers about her and everyone of them knew what she was doing and why. They all told her everything she wanted to know about Yog. The orc was a fitness nut but she loved romance books and had talked about wanting a romantic dinner with someone. She had also never found anyone she wanted to be with since Dolly asked.

So naturally she ended up researching orc romance. Turns out it fits with her desire for fitness. Most orcs find strength incredibly arousing and they are all universally adoring of rough and forceful lovers. So what could Dolly do? She made adjustments to her plan.

She walked into the gym when Yog was to be getting done with her shift. The orc had a pretty consistent routine which always ended with a hot shower. That was the time to strike. In the locker room, she stripped out of her work suit and left it tossed over a bench. Her enormous cock grew hard as she headed towards the showers and saw Yog standing under one of the taller shower heads with her back towards her. That muscular, gorgeous back with those beautiful toned glutes... The sight of the water running in clear streams over her muscles just wasn't fair. She ached with want and her dick throbbed every step closer. She got up right behind her, "Yog!"

"Hmm?" The busty orc turned to her.

And Dolly cocked her across the face with a hard fist. The powerful orc was rocked back a step from the blow and she shook her head before looking back at Dolly. Dolly grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her head down level with her own. She pressed her lips to Yog's and shoved her tongue into her mouth.

Yog was startled but she melted into the kiss once she recognized the brunette hair and dark eyes. She wrapped her muscular arms around Dolly and effortlessly lifted her off the ground. Hugging their bodies together, she returned the kiss forcefully and with plenty of her own tongue.

Dolly's legs wrapped around her hips and she slipped her arms over her shoulders. Their kissing continued unabated and only grew hotter as they tried to suck on each other's lips.

"Yog, I hope I'm strong enough for you now." Dolly said, pressing her forehead to the wet orc's.

Yog gave a wide, tusky smile and laughed, "You took forever. I almost couldn't wait any longer."

"What?! You knew?!" Dolly squeaked, jerking in Yog's strong arms. The orc gripped her naked ass tighter.

"Coworkers tell me. Also you become gym legend. So beautiful, so well hung, and so wanted by everyone. Of course I hear." Yog smiled widely, "But I stayed away. Let you do what you wanted. I love you. You very inspiring."

"You do?! Then... Then why did you tell me I had to work out more for us to date?" Dolly yelled.

Yog's smile only widened, "You misunderstood. I wanted to finish workout that day before having dinner."

"Wh-what? But I-" Dolly was flabbergasted, "I did all this for you!"

Yog's smile turned very, very lecherous, "Yes, and you went from cute, hung girl to single sexist thing ever."

Dolly started to say something but just devolved into giggles, "Yog~!"

Their lips met again in another lusty kiss and Yog turned off the shower. She set Dolly down and turned away from her, "Now fuck. We waited long enough."

She spread her legs and bent forward, exposing her bare shaven forest green pussy lips.

"Uhhh. Yog." Dolly said, staring at her dick which was hanging right about the middle of Yog's thighs.

"Oh, right. Forget you not grow taller, just lots hotter." She knelt down on the wet tile and got her ass below Dolly's massive erection, "Now fuck as hard as can. Wreck Yog pussy."

Dolly smiled at that. Wrecked it was going to be. She leaned down and nestled her tip against that hot, dripping wet pussy. She licked her lips and savored the moment she would finally lose her virginity. Not just get the tip in and have the girl run away, but actually sink her entire dick into sloppy wet cunt lips and have the girl moan happily.

Months ago, she wouldn't have dreamed of this. Just bearing down on a sexy ass in public and fucking away, but she had become so comfortable while naked because of this gym that she had actually considered becoming a full nudist. At the very least, she was going to pound her orc queen into a drooling, cum filled mess.

"Hurry up!" Yog whined.

"Fine!" Dolly grabbed her wide hips and eased her tip into Yog. The heat and wetness of her insides enveloped her shaft and made her moan. She pushed forward, sinking deeper into Yog as the orc moaned loudly and deeply.

"You biggest ever!" Yog proclaimed happily, moaning again as Dolly's cock disappeared further into her. "I like! I like a loooot!"

The resistance of her tight cunt was intoxicating. Dolly just couldn't get enough. She just stared in awe as the last of her horse-sized dong disappeared into that beautiful emerald woman. She pressed her hips against Yog's and laid across her broad back, "Fuck it feels so good to finally be doing this."

"You definitely right. Big dick filling me completely." Yog sighed blissfully, pushing her ass eagerly back against Dolly. "Never felt so much without centaur fuck."

Dolly pushed up, sliding her hands slowly down the muscle over her back. She had really grown to love the feel and sight of a powerful body. Yog's titanic muscles were intensely arousing.

Gripping her hips, she slowly pulled back and thrust into her again. The squelch and spurt of her pussy made them both moan. Yog looked back, "Gentle fuck is good. Lusty, beast fuck better."

"Alright, alright. Might as well use all these new muscles for something." Dolly grinned.

"Right." Yog nodded.

Dolly's humping started to speed up. Her massive balls were slapping wetly against Yog each time her dick slammed against her innards. That drew a deep bellow from her, "YES! Fuck me! Huge dick feels good!"

12