Monster Girls: Strong for Orc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was swinging her whole body into it. The force of her fucking was shaking Yog's entire body. It was everything the enormous orc woman had every hoped for in a lover. Her pussy was singing as it was ravaged and her every nerve from her toes to her head were tingling. All that was left was to feel that massive load pour into her womb.

"Yog! Your pussy feels amazing!" Dolly grunted, feeling sweat starting to bead on her forehead. At it turned out, hard orc sex was pretty good cardio. She was going to have to do it more often.

She kept slamming her hips into Yog until an idea came into her head. Her dick was getting awfully close to cumming and she wanted it to be epic. So she buried herself inside Yog and bent over her. Her arms hooked around the orc's massive biceps and she pulled back.

"What? What you ohhh~!" Yog moaned very loudly as Dolly pulled her up and forced her dick even deeper. Her arms moved down around Yog's thick legs. She heaved and her muscles bulged. Her legs shook but she managed to stand upright and lift Yog's huge body off the ground. Yog screamed, "What? You lift Yog! Dick is so deep! It's so deep! Ahhhhh!"

Yog shook in her arms and her cunt spasmed wildly around the massive schlong. Orc squirt rained from her pussy and all over their legs.

"Fuck yes!" Dolly bellowed as adrenaline surged through her. "Fucking take my dick!"

She shoved and Yog slid up her cock. Her muscular body sunk back down and she screamed harder. The feeling of that massive erection slamming deep into her in this position was spinning her head in circles.

"You ready for it? I'm gonna get you pregnant, Yog!" Dolly roared and shoved her hips up hard against Yog.

A completely mind blowing torrent of jizz filled Yog in seconds. It rushed through her insides and stretched her belly tight. Thick streams of semen rushed back out of her and all over the tile floor. Dolly didn't stop. Her dick came and came and came. A seemingly endless river of cum poured forth from her balls. Sticky rivulets ran down her shaft and dribbled from her sack.

"More! Take more of it!" Dolly howled, dragging back and ramming into her. Cum exploded from her and she screamed, semen stretching her muscular belly out.

"You giving so much!" Yog whined, arms dangling at her side as her tongue lolled out of her mouth.

Alabaster pooled around her feet and clogged the floor drain. It just kept coming though, flowing into Yog's convulsing twat and onto the floor.

Once the stream started to slow, Dolly groaned and stumbled. Her foot slipped in the slimy mess and she tumbled back. Yog crashed down across her chest and yelped in surprise. All the air was driven from Dolly's body and her head cracked against the floor. Her dick flopped free from her lover and cum geysered from her powerful cooch.

"Dolly! Dolly, you okay?" Yog groaned, trying to lift herself from the smaller woman.

Dolly twitched and darkness surged in around her.

*******

"Dolly, you okay? Wake up, please." Yog said, gently rubbing Dolly's cheek.

Her eyes fluttered open and she felt the immense bruise on the back of her head throb. She looked up to find herself cradled in Yog's lap still in the messy shower.

A dozen other naked patrons and a few staff were circled around her. They all sighed relief when she awoke.

"Yog...? Oh right... I finally got you." Dolly smiled and nuzzled her huge boobs.

"Alright everyone. She's okay. Move on." One of the staff shooed everyone on out of the shower.

"Thank whatever god." Yog hugged her tightly, "I don't want lose you. You're my love."

"I love you too Yog." Dolly said, hugging her back.

Yog didn't let go for a minute. When she did, she gently cradled Dolly's head,"Bump okay?"

"It hurts but the relief of finally cumming feels way better than the pain." Dolly smiled widely.

"Finally-" Yog cocked her head and then her eyes widened, "Wait! Did you not relieve yourself since my boobs?"

"Not a single time. I used all my lust to fuel all the exercise. I couldn't have even dreamed of doing this without the thought of you." Dolly smiled.

"Well, then I better ride you again. You need more release!" Yog announced, sliding a hand down around her half stiff erection.

"Uhh... I should probably go to the hospital. Make sure I don't have a concussion." Dolly cupped the back of her head.

Yog huffed but nodded, "Then we fuck. We go to my bed and fuck all night. You take tomorrow off and we fuck all day too."

Dolly couldn't help but laugh. She smiled widely at Yog and kissed her on the cheek, "That horny, my big strong orc?"

"You the strong one. Yes. Your strength makes me horny. I want to you to fuck me forever." Yog said, poking her in the boob.

"And cum inside?" Dolly smirked.

"You cum inside so much." Yog bared her fangs and kissed her again, "So damn much."

Dolly kissed her back. Every single day of the past eight months had been so very worth it.

12