Monster Girls: The Orcish Taming

Story Info
An unruly orc tribe must be quieted... In the sexiest way.
9k words
4.74
47.1k
153
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the internet, it's called 'The Taming'. The muscle building gym rats that talk about doing it call it the ultimate endurance challenge. Officially, the Russian Government just call it wilderness control. Whatever anyone decides it's called, it was a yearly occurrence in the cold forests of uncivilized Russia that anyone could apply for and take part in.

See, while most demi-human races have been integrated into society or have just always existed alongside us, Orcs have always had a unique existence. There are tons of them that have been civilized or just grew up with humans and other demi, but at the same time there are entire tribes that refuse to give up their barbaric ways. One such tribe lived deep in the Russian wilds and consists of exclusively females. Every spring, mating season comes upon them and they venture far from home to kidnap and drag males of all kinds back. To prevent an international incident, the Russian government decided to simply send males before anyone could injure or kill any of the wild orcs.

This is where the various titles for it come from. Orcish women are notoriously vicious and heated when it comes to mating. Unprepared captives often die from wounds or exhaustion. So naturally it became a challenge for ambitious young men to volunteer for.

Grigori Petrov stood with nineteen other men who had been chosen for this year's Taming. They were in a little makeshift a half mile from the orc tribe's camp. Two men in military outfits and am orcish woman in plain clothes were looking them over.

"Alright. This is your last chance to back out. The science boys have had a look over your charts, given you your physicals. You're all okayed to do this and you've all signed your wavers. You all know what needs to happen. Run over the hill and into the camp. Fuck every orc you can get your hands on and try to come back alive. If you're not back here in forty eight hours, we'll assume capture or death and leave you behind." One of the military men said to them.

Grigori looked down the line at the other men. Not a single one of them was under six feet tall and all of them were built to at least some extent. Grigori himself was a body builder from the east side of the country. He was a head taller than the rest, weighing better than three hundred and fifty pounds of pure muscle. He had some Ogre on his dad's side of the family and it gave him a predisposition for being huge. Of course, body size wasn't all that mattered. You had to have a certain level of virility and be at least so big. Grigori made women run in fear when he got naked, so there was no concernthere. He ran a hand over his bald head and bounced on his heels, eager to get started. This was his first time as he has only recently heard of this event.

"Strip. All of you." The orc woman said, holding up a can of paint and a brush. She was considerably smaller than the orcs they would be fucking today, probably a third generation mingling with humans. But she still retained some muscle along with her tusks and jade green skin.

Grigori raised an eyebrow but he obeyed. He pulled his shirt over his head and bared his huge barrel chest with the thick, blonde hair that covered his pecs. He was careful to fold the shirt before putting it on the table behind them. Then he unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down. They were almost to his knees when his cock finally swung free. Pretty much the entire room was staring at him as he neatly folded his pants to go with his shirt.

"Wow." The orc breathed, her eyes fixed on his gigantic dick and inhumanly muscular body. Clearly he made the other guys feel at least a little self conscious but none of them showed much. They stripped quickly as well, showing off their own muscles and large cocks.

"A-alright." She swallowed, a slight emerald blush in her cheeks, "Everyone take your pills so you will have the ability to keep going time after time. They will be attempting to mount you continually."

The others picked up the little pills on the table behind them and swallowed then. Grigori picked his up and looked at it. He had never had a problem with sexual endurance, even with dozens of partners. He was intensely skeptical that he would need it.

"We're allowed to mount them first though, right?" One of the others, a large man with dark hair and a rather impressively large pair of testicles. Only after looking down did Grigori notice the vibrant red cock and dog's ears in his thick hair. That certainly explained why it looked like he had fur on his arms and legs, because he did. He was German going by his accent when speaking Russian.

"Of course. As was stated in the instructions, you must show yourselves as alphas. Even if this means violence and force in fucking them. Hold them down by their throats. Pin their hands. Brawl with them before fucking if you must." She was growing a bit heated talking about it, "Orcs naturally love very physical intercourse and most find it to be a competition of strength and endurance."

All the men were smiling and growing erect at the coming prospects. No doubt the pills helped, though Grigori still hadn't taken his. He was erect anyway though, the orc woman was very cute.

She cleared her throat and dipped a brush in her paint, "Please hold still."

She started at the other end from Grigori and began to paint the man's body with red. She made marks on his face and long stripes on his chests. She put bands around his arms and leaned down before his erection. She made a design around his waist and pelvis like a sun around his dick. She grabbed his cock and drew back his foreskin and painted his head. Then a few more stripes down his legs before standing back. "These markings will show your intention to find females to impregnate. It will make them reluctant to pick up weapons and instead see you as potential mates."

She worked her way down the line, painting up each of them in turn. Finally she reached Grigori and looked up at him. Her eyes fell on the pill he was still holding. He sighed, "I don't need this. If my endurance is extended any further, I may injure someone."

"If you don't take it, we can't let you go down there. I don't care how ballsy you think you are." One of the military said.

The orc looked at him with impatient eyes. They were eyes he could see desire smoldering behind. He sighed and popped the pill. In moments it took hold and heat filled his huge testicles. She quickly set to painting him. Though she took a little extra time, making sure he was detailed and perfect, to the point of even running a thin line down the top of his massive cock. It was as big as many of the other men's arms, so she had little issue.

"O-okay." She breathed, reluctantly turning from him, "They're ready."

"Good. Head out the front door. Follow the markers on the trees. They'll lead to to the camp. Don't be pussies about it. Scream a battlecry and charge the camp. Tackle one of them and start fucking before they can respond. It'll go better for the lot of you. The hornier they are, the more likely you survive and an assault by huge dicked men have never failed to get them off." The man said, pulling back the tent flap.

A cool spring breeze wafted past their naked bodies and they headed out in only shoes. The markings on the trees were clear as they walked. Arrows pointing down a rough old path.

One of the guys chuckled, "Man, how awesome is this? We get to come in here and fuck some horny natives until they pass out."

"Yeah, man. I've needed this so bad. If I don't cum ten times a day, I can't function." Another boasted.

The dog-man snorted, "Sure you do. We'll see who gets the most pussy. The lot of you don't know anything about playing the alpha. Remember the name, Kurt Heinrich. The lot of those orcs will be moaning it."

Grigori stayed quiet. He couldn't deny his excitement for this, but he was here to take the challenge and see if he could pit his ogre blood against that of feral orcs.

They topped the last hill and the trees broke out onto a windblown plain. In the center were a dozen huts built around a few large bonfires. The wild orcish women gathered around them, shamelessly naked and quite amazing to take in. Each and every one of them was taller than seven feet in height and they were thick with muscle as well as stacked with tits and ass. They had deep olive green skin and were all sporting long, thick manes of black hair and fair faces with thick tusks. Any one of them could probably wrestle a bear without thinking anything of it.

"Ready guys?" One of the men said, looking at them, "We split into groups of three for each bonfire. Looks to be about three or four per group. Some of you can handle two, right?"

"Heh." Grigori snorted, starting down the hill alone.

Kurt and the boasting man joined him, "Yea, my name's Jeff. I'll take whoever you guys can't finish."

Kurt glanced sideways at him, "Keep it up, little boy. These orcs are going to break you."

Grigori led them to the closest group where four orcs stood around the fire with a large side of some beast cooking. There were loud yells around them as men ran towards other orcs. One went so far as to flying tackle one of them.

"Come here bitch!" Jeff yelled, running headlong into their group. He was almost instantly grabbed up by the first.

The orcs were startled by their appearance, but recovered very quickly. They saw their bodies and erect cocks, and they knew what was happening. Many bellowed in response and started to move on the men.

Kurt and Grigori stayed calm, staring down the orcs in front of them. The women broke first and charged them, "Give cock!"

Grigori hit the first one head on and felt the muscles in her body straining against him. He slammed an arm between her legs and hurled her over on her back. The next tried to tackle him but he kept his feet. He turned and punched her across the face hard enough to send her tumbling.

"Hey man, aren't we supposed to be fucking them?" Kurt said right before he was tackled to the ground.

"They said it was a challenge of strength. I will stay on my feet." Grigori growled at the orcs got to their feet and circled around him.

The two that stood around him looked at him with what could only be described as feral, uncontrollable hunger. He was the strongest, the most well-hung, and he was giving the greatest resistance.

Jeff yelled loudly as the orc on him mounted his cock and slammed her hips into his, "Man have good dick!"

To his side, Kurt had his arms wrapped around the orc that had tackled him. He had her arms pinned and was focused on forcing her on her back.

"Come ladies." Grigori smiled bouncing his cock teasingly just a little. They yelled and leapt at him together, pussies shining with desire. Each of them was dripping with horny lust at the prospect of mating with Grigori. He twisted out of the way and grabbed one around the middle.

"Big man, give cock!" The orc lady growled in his face. He grabbed her by the back of the head and seized her breast. This fondling seemed to surprise her and Grigori pushed her back. He turned to the other one and grabbed her by her neck as she tried to grab him.

He pulled her against him, "I'll give you a cock when you've earned it."

"Who are you to deny us, tiny human?" The orc started to resist but he shoved his hand between her sopping wet thighs. Two fingers dug into her pussy and she clenched up. A moan escaped her and she raised up on her toes from the pleasure of his strong grip.

The orc he groped pulled him away from the other and dragged him to the ground. His muscles bulged as he resisted, but the she pinned him by his shoulders.

"This one really has some fight in him." She laughed.

"Good. Fight means strength." The other agreed.

"Hold him. I'll take him first." The orc said, stepping over him. Her pussy was drooling thick streams of hot lubricant all over his dick as she squatted down. Her lips engulfed him and she roared, "Oh yes, he is mighty!"

"You hold him, Sister. I hope he can hold his breath." She stood on one of his arms and squatted over him.

He smirked at her, "Hope you can take it."

She bared her fangs and shoved her cunt down on his face. Wetness erupted all over him and she ground against his face. Not to be taken lightly, he forced his tongue into her and made her moan. The one riding his dick slammed her hips down with force and gasped, "Mate me! Give me your powerful children!"

Grigori wrapped his arms around the thighs of the one above him and he held her tight. He buried his tongue in her pussy and got her moaning heatedly. At the same time, he bucked his hips and bounced the other between her own humps.

"Oh good dick! Good dick! Yes!" She bellowed, grabbing her own tits while she rode.

The one on his face was squirming and trying to get off, "Stop! Stop your tongue! I am in control!"

He didn't relent. He swallowed her liquid lust and shoved his tongue in her deep repeatedly. It didn't take but another few moments for her to cry out in release. Her body clenched up and loosed a massive spray of squirt all over his face. These orcs were unbelievably wet. A gasp and a whimper came from her before he let go of her legs. She stumbled back from him and sank onto the ground beside the bonfire.

"Now that she's out." Grigori turned his attention to the one on his dick.

"She is the weakest of us." The orc sneered.

"Really?" He said, grabbing her ass in both hands. He heaved forward, throwing all his weight against her and shoved her over on her back. She growled and pushed back, but he pinned her down, "You're only capable of taking me when you team up. Alone, you're helpless against me."

She grabbed his shoulders and pushed against him, "I will not lose!"

Grabbing her legs, he heaved and pinned her legs to her shoulders, slamming his dick deep inside her pussy. She moaned and clenched her cunt down around him.

"Prepare yourself." Grigori said, drawing back the length of his immense shaft. She squirmed more but he had her helpless. All in one motion, he rammed his cock home inside her.

"Aaaaahhh! Fuck yes!" She moaned deeply and threw her head back. Her pussy felt phenomenal around his dick. Her body was strong everywhere and her insides where no different. They were tight around him on every thrust and his balls were aching to burst inside her.

"Take it. Take it, you weak little slut." He barked, burying inside her with all the strength he could. He burst inside her and a great flood of hot spunk rushed through her. She moaned loudly and shuddered in his grip. It took him a few long, pleasure-filled moments to release all of his seed inside her and by the time he finished, it was leaking out of her.

"Ugh... you... you win." She sighed, relaxing beneath him. He let go of her and pulled back, sliding his long cock free of her. Once she had a womb basted in semen, she appeared to become a lot more docile.

"Good. Now the other." Grigori said, standing up and turning around.

The other orc was sitting on the ground, staring at him. Her eyes flashed with defiance, "Take me if you think you can."

He grabbed her leg and pulled her towards him. She hooked her other leg behind his and tried to trip him but he didn't go down. Instead, he grabbed that leg as well and turned her over on her belly. She grunted and realized her mistake as he pulled her legs under his arms and got her pinned to the ground with her face in the dirt.

"You orcs aren't that big and tough. Get a little dick in you..." He moved his hands to her waist and dropped her to his cock, "And you're cute little girls."

His head plunged into her soaked slit and she moaned loudly. She dug her long nails into the grass and cried out, "Not just anyone... can do this!"

He pulled her against his crotch, nestling his tip against her womb and settling his balls on her clit. He sank to his knees to an easier position and started fucking. The horny orc yelled and growled as his dick impacted her innards again and again.

Around him, the rest of the taming was going alright. About half of the guys had control of their orcs while the others were being violently ridden. Kurt had one flat on the ground with her hands pinned behind her back and he was ramming his thick doggy cock into her pussy.

He tightened his grip on her hands and pressed down on her, "Good little bitch, aren't you?"

The orc growled and thrashed, but between his weight on her and her hands behind her back, she was helpless. She twisted to look back at him, "You might have me now, but if your finish is weak, I'll kill you. Oh!"

She moaned when he quite abruptly rammed his cock deep inside her. Her body tensed and tightened around him. He bent down over her, "I am the alpha here. You will enjoy what I give you."

Her response was cut off when he bit her ear and let go of her hand. It might've appeared a bad move, but he had it under control. He grabbed her waist tightly and started fucking harder. He was throwing his dick, simply hurling it in a manner that had her roaring with ecstasy. With her hands back, she tried to lift herself but his wild pounding sapped the strength from her body.

"Here it comes, bitch!" Kurt yelled, burying himself deep inside her. The first spurt was small but it heralded the growth of his immense knot. Full size in moments, it lodged his cock inside her drooling twat and let his dick really start to go. His stream of semen became a torrent, flooding deep inside her and making her jerk forward.

"You got bigger! Ugh, we're stuck!" She grunted he stayed tight against her. Heat filled in her insides and she came from it.

Even with his knot, he couldn't prevent her pussy from letting loose a deluge of girlcum. Pressing down on her back, he gyrated his cock in little circles. Burning heat radiated from her and she dug her fingers into the soil. He nipped at her ear again before chuckling, "Gonna be here for a few minutes, cutie. You just lay there like a good little bitch and enjoy getting pregnant with my puppies."

Surprisingly enough, she did as told, laying her head on her arms and eying him over her shoulder. "You're still cumming. I can feel it still going inside me. You could get ten pregnant with this much."

"Oh yeah" I'll keep letting it out until I soften." He said with a devious smile. Instead of being intimidated or annoyed, the orc's eyes started to sparkle with delight, "Truly? If you have not lied, then this makes you an even more amazing mate."

"You like this that much?" He was surprised to see just how much she had calmed down.

"It's mating season. Every orc wants as much seed in them as they can get. You filled me and you're still going." She grinned toothily, "I got lucky with you."

Nearby, Jeff was on his back with an orc shoving his legs up to his shoulders. She was riding him like an Amazon, slamming her pelvis against his with brutal force.

"Tiny man feel good inside me." She smirked, her cooch slapping against him wetly.

He tried to push back, but she had him as helpless as the orc beneath Kurt. He grunted with each impact of her body against his, "Fuck. This is ridiculous!"

"Not strong enough to take me, so you weak bottom." She smiled widely, sinking completely down his shaft and pushing her hips against his. "Fill me with babies!"

"Ohhhh! That you're going to get a lot of." He moaned as he came inside her. His nut set her fluttering on a cloud of joy.

Grigori hadn't let up on the orc he was pounding at all. Her growls and yells had devolved into moans and cries of pleasure.

"The lot of you are such horny bitches." Grigori pulled her off the ground and hugged her to his chest. With his arms wrapped around her and one hand grabbing at her boobs, he bounced her rapidly on his shaft. It only took a few more powerful thrusts to drive him over the edge. His balls clenched up and he came inside her with a powerful shot. She moaned deeply and tightened up around him when she felt the heat filling her. Her pussy squirted all over the ground in front of them and she howled.