Monster Girls: The Orcish Taming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, good little slut." He cooed in her ear. He dropped her back to the ground and stood up, cock dripping in fuck sauce.

"They weren't my greatest warriors, but the ease with which you dominated then is quite amazing." A deep voice behind him said.

He turned to see an orc a hand taller than the one he has just been fucking standing there. She had cum dripping from her pussy and she stared at him with clear lust in her eyes. The jewellery in her hair and general regal nature about her declared her the chieftain of this tribe. Grigori looked past her to see two men laying exhausted near a large tent. Apparently she had already taken them both. The orc chief was also bustier than the rest. Monstrous titties obscured most of her chest and her hips were wide with a matronly shape.

"Think you can do better. You orcs are just lusty whores begging for dick." Grigori said, turning to her. Her eyes fell upon the full enormity of his shaft and her eyes widened a little. That wasn't enough to deter her though. She lowered her head and raised her fists, "Show me your strength!"

She charged him and he met her head on. They slammed together and grappled each other. Their feet dug in the soft soil and they tried to push the other back. Grigori had his arms wrapped around her waist and was gripping her big, muscular ass. The Chief had a hold of his ass in turn and their shoulders pressed against each other.

"Come on, you weakling!" She barked, heaving all her muscles against his. He started to slide back.

He wouldn't be bested though. Instead of pushing head on, he leaned back and pulled her feet off the ground. Her heavy, strong body made his feet sink into the dirt. She lost all leverage and he hurled her at the ground. Before she could get up, he squatted over her and wrapped his thick arm around her neck. He pulled back and pressed his erection against her, "Submit!"

"Never!" She growled through clenched teeth. Her neck bulged and she groaned against his grapple. He didn't relent though, pulling her body against his and squeezing tighter.

The orcs he had already fucked were staring in awe. Kurt and his orc had turned their way, the orc sitting on his lap with her pussy still knotted. Even the one riding the tiring Jeff looked her way. Their great chief was scrabbling and helpless in this man's arms. The one they saw as strongest was being beaten...

Just as Grigori started to get worried she was going to pass out, she gave in and choked out, "Fine! Take me!"

He let go and she dropped to her hands and knees, gasping for air. He marveled at the sight of her sweaty, naked ass. It felt supple but thick with muscle despite its plump size. He flopped his dick against her and rubbed against her pussy.

"Do it already! Claim your prize!" She demanded, face contorted in rage at her loss. He smiled at her and patted her ass.

"Don't be so hasty. There's so much pleasure to be had." He grinned, bending over behind her. He put this mouth to her bum and pressed his tongue against her. She started at the touch and gave a moan when he probed her backside.

"What're you... ohh... This is humiliating." She moaned as he ate her ass. Two fingers shoved into her pussy, loosing another flow of hot liquid. He smiled and wriggled his tongue all about. This orc was something else. She wanted it but her pride refused to let her ask for it. Maybe she had been secretly hoping for someone to best her all this time.

"Just fuck me. Impregnate me with your powerful offspring." She moaned, still obediently holding her ass in the air.

"Beg for it." He said and continued licking.

"Ohhh..." She moaned and swallowed her pride. Her tusks were quivering when she mumbled, "Please... I beg you... fill me with seed."

"Just as lusty as the rest." He got up and lifted his huge shaft. Before she could say anything, he pressed it to her anus. It was powerfully tight but his licking had warmed and softened it. The cum coating his length allowed him to slide smoothly and he pushed into her.

"What?! What're you doing?" She gasped loudly, "Wrong hole!"

"I win, so I can do what I want." Grigori said, pushing deeper.

She mewled and looked back at him, "I did as you asked. I begged for it."

"You begged to be filled with cum. You never said which hole." Grigori smiled and bottomed out in her asshole. "And this one feels so good."

"Oh damn, you bastard!" She yelled.

He reared back and rammed into her ass again, making her moan. His pace slowly increased until she was panting heavily and her pussy was soaking the ground beneath them.

"Admit it." He said as he fucked. She kept her mouth shut and just quietly enjoyed it. Right until he pulled his dick out and laid it along her crack. She looked back, "Why did you stop?!"

"Admit it or I won't continue." Grigori said sternly. He sawed his dick up and down, rubbing teasingly along her.

There was fury in her eyes and she considered resisting. But at the same time she did submit and give her word. She looked down and said quietly, "I like... your cock up my... butt. Now keep going!"

"For looking so big and tough, you're such a dick hungry whore." He laughed and stabbed his long member deep back inside. She yowled hard and arched her back. Her cunt let out a wet shower all down his legs.

"For having such a mighty dick, you like to talk." She complained, leaning back against him as he fucked her asshole.

He slung his arms under her massive boobs and grabbed both of her areolae. She gasped at the touch and gave a loud grunt from his dick driving hard into her.

"Ready for it?" Grigori panted, holding her tightly against him as he kept humping. She nodded, jaw clenched to muffle her continued moaning. He shoved up into her hard enough to get her to jerk away from him. His fingers dug harder into her tits and she only succeeded in arching her back and putting her head on his shoulder.

Heat boiled up in his loins and his huge balls disgorged a massive load. It rushed up his shaft and pumped into her with a mind-blowing force. He yelled and bucked against her ass. His nut filled her and made her belly feel heavy. An impressive shower rained from her pussy as she was filled with orgasmic release.

"Damn. That is a fine ass." He groaned, letting go of her. She slumped forward and slipped off his cock. Cum fountained from her ravaged back door and ran down her plump flesh.

He leaned his head back and took a breath, preparing to go back in again. Stars burst in his eyes and denied him that chance.

The chief had twisted around and brought one heel crashing into the side of his head. It drove him over on his side and she pounced on him. With furious strength, she flattened him and raised her hips above his cock, "I gave you the fuck you won. Now it's my turn."

She plunged her cunt down on his cum-slathered cock and took his immense length right up against her womb. Her head tossed back with a great bellow and she squeezed tightly all around him. "That's the dick I wanted!"

"Oh damn it. Should've seen that coming." Grigori laughed, rubbing his bruised head. He slid his hands up the chiefs legs and wrapped his hands around her cheeks, "Guess I could let you have this one."

Her fangs glinted in the firelight, "Give up so easily?"

He smirked, "Perhaps I'm just resting up and waiting to catch you off guard."

The leaking and splattering from her pussy only intensified as she bounced away on top of him. She didn't show any openings though, keeping her hands on his chest and her hips constantly in motion. She could push back down at any time and keep him on the ground. He'd have to find a more devious way to push her back on the defensive.

He started by squeezing her ass and shoving his hips up against her to upset her rhythm. This drew a surprised moan from her and she pushed him back to the ground.

"Nice try." She breathed, delight gleaming in her eyes. She was reveling in this contest and it was making the sex all the better.

He settled into a good routine by catching her every few gyrations and making her tense. He supplemented this by spreading her cheeks and sliding a finger up her tight, wet ass.

"Nuh-uh. Not again." She scolded, but her body was shaking with pleasure.

He had to time this perfect. She would obviously be expecting him to make his move as she came, so that was exactly why he had to act just before that. He had to move when she was completely paranoid and all her muscles were tight. He watched her closely and waited for her to start the climb to her peak.

Moments before it happened he could feel her pussy reach maximum clench. It felt like she was trying to milk the semen right out of his balls as if he were a pump. He focused on the task at hand and lurched upward.

She expected him to do this and tried to brace herself. Only he didn't push against her. He sat up and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her body against him.

And he kissed her. Between those sharp tusks, he pressed his lips to hers and pushed his tongue into her mouth. One of his hands grabbed the back of her head and the other kept firmly gripping her ass.

Her muscles melted. Her entire body went limp as she sank into the orgasm of a lifetime. They flopped back onto the ground together and it was a simple matter to roll her shaking form over beneath him, his dick buried in her convulsing cunt. The river of girlcum that came from her dwarfed everything so far. She was completely lost in pleasure and utterly incapable of resisting. When he broke off the kiss, her face was a passionate mix of desire and pleasure. She let out a little breath and stared at him.

"So much strength yet look how it was all brought down by just a little romance." He grinned toothily and began to hump her slowly.

She sighed deeply, "That wasn't fair. You don't play fair."

"How can anyone play fair when someone as beautiful as you is on the line?" He said with another peck on her lips.

She appeared almost as shocked at those words as she had been with the kiss. Her eyes flitted away and then back. A new fire blazed in them, "Then why aren't you filling me up?"

"You want to be full? Fine, let's go." He grabbed her thighs and lifted. She grunted as he pushed them back to her shoulders and sunk his dick in as deep as possible. With her pressed beneath him and his balls rolling with an enormous load, he was completely determined to get her pregnant.

He lifted and slammed down into her with all his might, making her scream and dig her fingers into his back. His heavy nuts slapped against her ass with each thrust.

"Fuck yes! Do it! Give me your powerful young!" The chief growled at him, hugging him tightly against her as she threatened to cum again already.

He didn't relent, giving her everything he could and pounding her hard enough that her juices were flying a surprising distance. She was easily the wettest thing he had ever fucked and it was extremely hot to see his dick slamming into her cause her to spray up on their bellies.

Each impact made her heart skip and her muscles spasm. His head pushed against her womb and, unlike humans, it was the greatest pleasure beside getting impregnated. The fact that a mate was so easily pleasuring her in every way she wanted had her mouth hanging open and her eyes rolling back in her head.

"Fuuuuck! Let's hope you can take all of this!" He howled, ramming his cock against her insides.

His balls pulled tight and he felt his legs shudder. He bucked wildly against her and screamed his own as he came. Completely inhuman amounts of sticky baby goo pumped into the orc chief. Drool ran down her face as she reveled in the blissful heaven.

He continued cumming and cumming and cumming, even after it was flowing out of her in thick streams. Her belly bulged outward and she clung to him with bone crushing strength.

By the time he finished, he was gasping for air and had his hands planted on either side of her head. Sweat dripped off his bald head and his dick twitched feebly inside her.

The chief stared up at him in adoration, "You are the best mate anyone could ever want. I will never let you leave. I demand you do this to me again as soon as you can."

"O-Ok." He huffed, wiping his face off and readjusting his legs. He pulled back and thrust into her, making a fountain of semen erupt all around his dick.

"What?" She yelped in surprise. "What're you doing?"

"I'm still hard, and you said you wanted it again." He said, pressing against her.

"You are a god..." She growled with a broad smile.

The sex lasted late into the night and into the next day. They grouped around after the first hour to watch their chief compete with a man in a test of unparalleled endurance and will. A river cum and a lake of femjuice made a mess of the area. When all others had grown exhausted and flagged, dicks limp and pussies well pregnant, their chief kept going with the enormous man. It became legend among the orcs, having continued until they both collapsed mid-fuck and were found to have fallen fast asleep.

Despite their almost unison collapse, Grigori was found to still be completely erect when they pulled him off her so they declared him the superior. This meant he won the right to lead their tribe from then on.

He did so with gusto, and declared the previous chief who went by the name Vilna, his personal cum slave. She took the post with relish, only too happy to submit herself to one so much stronger than her. There was no negative feelings or hatred, as the orcs followed 'might makes right' in the purest sense.

Thus began the most peaceful year the orcs of Vilna's tribe ever had.

*******

Two cute younger orcs licked either side of Grigori's erection. He sat on a carved wooden chair before a large fire. The two beauties were happily pleasuring their chief by sucking his dick and licking his huge balls.

The encounter that spring had left better than half the tribe pregnant, though much of that might be because Grigori spent the first week as chief fucking every single orc in the tribe. This far and away the prolific mating they had ever had. Usually the mating season left them with three or four new young, not seventeen.

The two lovelies blowing him were just as pregnant as many others. Their usually muscular and taut bellies were gravid with babies. He had quickly learned that, while most orcs cooled off a bit outside of mating season, pregnant ones got even hornier. He largely spent his days fucking the brains out of slutty, dripping wet orc pussy.

"If one of you wants it, you better hurry." Grigori groaned, holding the base of his cock.

"Me first!" The one on his cockhead jerked up and turned around. Out of her cunt, hot streams ran down her thighs and dribbled all over the ground. She lowered herself onto his huge pole and sank down to his lap. Her insides made him moan and he felt his nut coming fast. The really great thing about pregnant orcs was that they were tighter than ever before. She was milking him without hardly moving. Her muscles squeezed and she gyrated on his lap, mewling and begging for him to cum.

He didn't let the girl wait long. He burst inside her and semen flowed. Even though most of her insides were already occupied, she still moaned in wondrous delight at the feeling. He bucked up against her and cum erupted out of her.

The other orc had kept sucking on his balls even as he came. In reward, hot creamy seed showered all over her face from the other's cunt. She exclaimed joyously and licked up his shaft to her pussy.

"Ohhh! Sister!" The orc moaned as a tongue glided over her clit.

"You want more?" She giggled, running her hands up her sister's round belly. She put her lips to the streams of cum pouring out of her and sucked them down, all while rubbing her mouth all over that bulging clit. Milk sprayed over her from above.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Suck my bud!" The orc screamed as she came. Her body shook and she slumped into Grigori's arms. He kissed the side of her neck and fondled her milky boobs while the last of his cum bubbled into her.

"Alright. Next?" Grigori said, helping her up.

"Of course." The second smiled widely, mounting him face to face. She felt all the semen sticking all over him lube the way into her tight, pregnant pussy.

"Mmm. Breakfast." He licked his lips and put them to one of her dripping nipples. Orc milk was shockingly delicious. He sucked down the thick, creamy liquid and made her moan happily.

"Fuck, your dick feels so good today." She breathed, bumping her hips up and down.

"You say that everyday." He said, milk running down his chin as he switched boobs.

She gasped as he bit down and milk sprayed from her. Her arms wrapped around his head and she pressed her hips against his, "You have the most amazing dick. How can it not feel good?"

"Ahhh. Kind of like the pussies you all have." He said, leaning back and fondling her suckled breasts. Fresh streams ran down them as she started to ride him faster.

"Are you almost there?" She asked heatedly, her breath coming in deep pants.

He shook his head, "Not if I don't want to."

"You're the worst. I'm gonna cum before you again today!" She whined loudly, thrusting her cooch against him as fast as she could manage. That only succeeded in making her cum faster. She let out a long wail and threw her arms around his head again.

"You'll never win, but I'll reward you anyway." He said and shoved up into her soaking cunt. Her orgasm squirted all over his legs and she screamed. A few more messy, wet thrusts got him there again and he nutted as hard inside her as the first cunt.

"I see my chief is yet again performing his chiefly duties." Vilna cooed in his ear as she ran her hands around his chest. "Much to everyone's delight."

He looked back at her as the orc on his lap fell panting on his shoulder. He idly wrapped an arm around her, "My lovely cum slave. Why don't you help this one and then get to your own duties."

"Oh yes, my chief." She said, words positively dripping with burning lust. She lifted the orc from his lap and unceremoniously dumped her in the arms of her sister who helped her sit down so they could watch.

Vilna turned to Grigori and stood with one hand on her hip, a wry smile behind her tusks. Her body was just as big and muscular as it has been the first time. Just now it was a good bit larger around the middle. She was heavy with pregnancy, bearing two big healthy twins. Her nipples were dribbling milk and she was drooling from her pussy, all just from the anticipation and desire.

"My cock is awfully messy, slave. Clean me before you continue." He said, leaning back and letting his massive boner stick forward.

She nodded and knelt down before him, "Anything for my chief."

Her hands slid up his wet legs and she wrapped a pair of plump, cock-hungry lips around his head. In a single motion of honestly quite impressive skill, she deepthroated his semen soaked dick and pulled back, slurping loudly. She leaned back, lips pursed and mouth full, and swallowed. His dick was completely clean in that one talented action.

"I always love watching you do that." Grigori smirked.

"Not as much as I love the taste of your cum, especially when it's mixed with horny orc pussy." Vilna licked her lips.

Vilna leaned back down and opened her mouth to suck on one of his bulging cum factories. Other men might get uneasy about sharp tusks being that close to their sacks, but after the first or second time, he learned that they were very deft about them. He had never been on the receiving end of them so he trusted her completely when she slipped them right up against his sensitive areas.

"That is such a good look for you." He said, brushing a hand over her hair. She had her face pressed to his cock and his ball half in her mouth just from sheer size. His precum drooled across her head and ran down the side of her face.