Monster Hunter Aly

Story Info
Aly's first hunt at Mount Scieriy goes awry.
4k words
4.66
7.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, MrDawnFluffles here! This is based on XFiction's Transylvania. Enjoy!

CW: Futanari, Monsters, Slight ENF

*****

I snuck through the wilderness, the cover of night hiding my movements as I slid from tree to tree. I'd set out a few days ago and was running out of food, but I could finally see the oppressive castle in the distance: Mount Scieriy. Dubbed "Mount Scenery," it certainly lived up to its name. The massive shadow loomed in the distance, blotting out the light of the moon and obscuring my path in darkness.

I came to a forlorn gate along the path not long after. The road wound up the cliff-face to where the castle rested atop a plateau among the clouds. As I approached, the gate screeched open, and I slid through, onwards and upwards along the cliff.

My feet were aching by the time I reached the top, but I tuned out the pain. The road wound around through a depressing yard, with a small thicket acting as a guard rail to prevent wanderers from falling hundreds of feet to their deaths. I approached the front door and slammed the knocker into it three times, casting an echo through the empty courtyard. After an eternity, the door opened, revealing the small shadow of a desolate man illuminated by the light of a nearly-dead flame. He waved for me to come in.

"Greetings, Madame Aly," he said, his French accent betraying his upbringing. "Let me take your belongings up to your room." He pointed with a long, pale finger down into the darkness before me. "Down that hall, you will find Francis with a warm meal for your consideration." He bowed, took my things, and headed upstairs.

I walked down the hall, feeling naked at the lack of my backpack for the first time in days. I stretched my shoulders and followed his directions, searching with my nose.

It didn't take long to find Francis' cooking. The smell wafted through the night palace air, and I came face to face with the muscly cook. He bowed as soon as our eyes met and handed me a plate of eggs. I felt drawn to his gaze, but my mind clouded over and I was forced to look away. There was something about his eyes that I couldn't quite place.

I thanked him and devoured the food after being seated in the dining room. I hadn't eaten anything but stale bread and ration packets for days. He gently poured me a glass of wine before giving me directions to find my quarters and retreating into the kitchen. After I had filled my belly and quenched my throat, I followed his directions and headed upstairs.

Eventually, I found my way to a flight of stairs and onto the second floor. After another few minutes of wandering, I found the short butler dressed in black fiddling with a lock. "Madam Aly. Pardon me, but I appear to have forgotten your key. I will be right back," he said. "Pardon me," he mumbled again as he hobbled away.

I waited in the dark hall, the window across the way shedding depressing moonlight through the terribly-ineffective blinds. While I waited, I saw another shape making its way up the hall. As it neared, the figure of a tall, elegantly appointed woman carrying a purse came into view. She came to a stop right next to me.

"Oh dear, has Thibeaut forgotten this beautiful young one's key?" she asked, her words flowing nearly out-of-sync with her lips. I nodded in reply. "May I ask your name, young one?"

"Aly, madam. I'm a guest of the Duke's."

She nodded. "Well, Aly," she said, her accent dripping my name. "I happen to have a spare key. I will inform Thibeaut that I have helped you settle in."

As she unlocked my door, she stood up fully, really letting me see her horrifying height. "Where are my manners? My name is Duchess Celine." She led me into my room, and I heard the clicking of her heels across the ground. It relieved me to know that at least some of her staggering height was artificial.

She watched me explore my room and retreated into the hall. I heard her converse briefly with Thibeaut before her heels clicked away down the corridor.

Eventually, after exploring every ancient nook and cranny of my room, I unpacked. There were cobwebs in every crevice and dust on every surface, but it was still more comforting than the cold night sky. At least there were no wolves here.

I managed to find sleep late into the night, only after updating my journal with today's adventure. I kept a log of every interesting person I met, and I had certainly met quite a few. Before bed, I resolved to learn more about the Duchess tomorrow and to meet her husband, the Duke, who had invited me here with the promise of bounty.

Light cascaded past the thin veil of the curtains in my room, revealing the staggering sunlight beyond. I cast open the drapes and was awestruck by the view. The clouds hung low in the sky, practically within reach as the forests of Wuhrmann stretched into the horizon. This fortress stood almost exactly on the border between France and Switzerland, and I'd heard tales of people from all over Europe having stayed here.

The wildest were of Nazi experiments gone wrong, but they were all superstitions. What the Duke had told me was supposedly real. His testimony was backed up by most of the staff, and I truly hoped they were right.

I stepped into the brightly lit hallway after getting dressed in my traditional black garb, and my nose was instantly assaulted with the scent of incense. I followed it down several winding hallways before I arrived at a massive set of double doors that were held open by a pair of servants. The one on the left was a tall, dark-skinned woman, the right a statuesque man, with pale, nearly-translucent skin. There were no boring people at Mount Scieriy; everyone was a story.

I strode through the doors and into a huge chapel adorned with golden lanterns along the walls. The church felt much warmer than the rest of the castle, but it was equally as foreboding. Looking at the intricate tapestries decorating the room filled me with a sense of disbelonging. The cross hanging at the end seemed eerily macabre, despite the welcoming atmosphere.

I pushed away my fears and took a seat near the front, figuring it would be a good idea to attend church since it always drew so many people. I hoped that the Duke and Duchess would show and that more interesting characters would arrive for me to document. I did have a habit of objectifying interesting subjects, but I was working on it. While I tried to reframe my state of mind, a woman dressed in priest garb appeared and stood upon the altar.

Her presence illuminated the already bright room. Clouds drifted past the windows behind her, making her seem like she was floating along the ground until she came to a stop.

"Welcome," she said. "A few are still drifting in, so I would like to take a few minutes to meditate before we begin. For those who are new, simply sit with your eyes closed and feel the breath flow in and out of your lungs."

I was well versed in meditation, but it wasn't often I got to experience it in a group setting. It was not something I wanted to miss. I closed my eyes and allowed the auras of the people surrounding me to carry my consciousness into a peaceful state. The energy of Mount Scieriy was electrifying and rife with life, but something felt... off. I couldn't place the feeling. But before long, the woman spoke again, her words glowing, and my musings were interrupted.

"Now that we are centred, we shall begin."

She opened a huge book adorned with golden runes and began reading, "rripa teero rotlaierrkarrupo kin yonen rhen yonenu rripa teeru kinna"

She paused. "For those unfamiliar with our language, this translates to 'oh great god above, we see you, and we will continue to see you.'"

"rotlaierrkarrupo geru rripa ika kinna"

She paused again. "Oh great god above, please fix our mistakes."

She continued this way, praying in her native tongue and then translating for those of us who didn't speak it. It seemed to be a fairly traditional prayer, though lacking detail. I just assumed she didn't bother translating all the intricacies.

Before I knew it, she was stepping off the stage. Her words were entrancing, and after a few minutes, I had been completely enthralled. I resolved to learn the basics of that language at some point, at least. With any luck, I'd be on the Duke's retainer for a while.

As I let out a deep breath, collecting myself in the aftermath of that experience, I spotted the Duchess talking with a few other odd-looking folks. As I approached, an admittedly tall man, though nowhere near as tall as her, slipped his arm through hers.

The man wore a bright blue suit with a red tie. He drew my attention away from the other interesting figures as his gaze met mine. "Ah, you must be my guest, Aly," he said, his French accent dripping just like the Duchess' had. "I am Duke René. It is a pleasure to meet you, my dear. Come, let us excuse ourselves. We have business to discuss. Pardon me, my dear friends. Thibeaut, take care of them," he said, grabbing my shoulder and carving a way through the crowd.

He led me down a handful of hallways until we reached the dining area. The golden morning light shone through the windows. A small table had been set, and he bade me take a seat across from him.

"First of all, welcome to Mount Scieriy. I hope you had a pleasant sleep. I know you didn't get much chance to fraternize, but I'm sure you will. Madam Odette is incredible, no?"

I raised an eyebrow.

"Ah, of course. The priestess, Madam Odette."

"I see. She was wonderful. I'm not much one for church, but that was fascinating. Where is that language from?"

"It is from this small region. If you mean to ask where its roots come from, I could not tell you. All of the books we have on the subject are long, and I am a busy man. But you will be hard-pressed to find anyone outside of this land who speaks it. Even here, it's only myself and a handful of others, including Madam Odette and the Duchess."

He leaned back in his chair, giving me some room to breathe. "Now, on to this business. I'm sure you have many questions, which I will be happy to answer."

"Yeah, so, you said there were things in the surrounding area? Things that you want me to get rid of?"

"Yes. Many horrible creatures lurk in this land. I want to hire you to... take care of certain ones. Most are harmless, but a few are dangerous to my guests."

"So, you'll tell me which ones to kill, and I'll go do it, right?"

"Well, you don't have to kill so long as they are no longer dangerous. I have struck deals with many in my lifetime, though I am far too old to be risking my life so, which is why you are here."

I nodded. "Where would you like me to start?"

"Well," he said. He started fidgeting with the tablecloth. "One of my guests is very suspicious. I hope I am wrong about my assumption, but I would like you to investigate her."

"Alright. Details?" I said.

"Yes. Her name is Kissa. Thibeaut can tell you where to find her."

I nodded. "Is that all? You want me to find whether or not Kissa is a danger?"

"Precisely. Good luck, Aly. We will talk again when you have finished," he said. He excused himself and left me alone in the bright, sunlit room.

I stood in turn and left the room, heading back down the hall. I peeked into the church once more, only to see most people had left. The Duchess was talking to Madam Odette, and the male doorman remained, returning my gaze.

I tracked down Thibeaut, who gave me Kissa's room number. I stalked down the hallway to where she was staying before walking up and knocking on her door.

A woman, quite a bit taller than me, though not too large for a normal female, opened the door. As my eyes crawled up her body to meet hers, my jaw dropped a bit. She was beautiful. One of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. Her skin was golden and incredibly smooth. Her curves were ample, and her face was elegant. Her long black hair flowed down her back, and her meagre clothes left nothing to the imagination. She wore naught but a loincloth and bra, as well as quite a bit of gold jewellery.

"Hello," she purred. "Can I help you, my lady?"

Her voice was like ivory as it invaded my senses and eased my racing mind. She certainly didn't seem like a monster.

"I just felt drawn to your room. I can see I made the right choice." I looked up at her. She smiled and it warmed my heart.

"Come in, my dear."

As I stepped into her room, I tried to think of how I could prove whether or not she was a danger, but my mind was ripped away from my thoughts as I entered her lair. She launched herself into a massive bed filled with fluffy pillows. Even the way she moved oozed sensuality.

"Have a seat, pretty one."

It only dawned on me after I sat down and she curled up beside me that I should have prepared a plan of escape. She had lured me in with her astonishing looks, and I'd practically begged her to take me prisoner.

"What's your name, little one?" she asked.

"I'm Aly. I'm new here."

"I see. My name is Kissa." She crawled extremely close, her breath on my neck. "Where is your accent from, my darling Aly?"

"I'm from America."

"So far, and so alone. You're like easy prey for me to snatch up!" She leapt onto me and began tickling me. I wheezed with laughter as her fingers explored my neck and armpits.

Finally, she let up, but only after I begged a lot. She seemed fun, but I had no idea how to tell if she was truly dangerous. She was nothing like other monsters I'd dealt with, the brutish and bestial, no, she was charming and charismatic.

I got up, breathing heavily and still recovering from the onslaught. "What brings you to Mount Scieriy, Kissa?"

"Business. My mother sent me here to barter with the Duke. They are old friends and want to reignite their alliance."

I nodded along, deciding that she was lying to me. The Duke would never have asked me to investigate her had he known her mother.

"And you, little Aly?"

"I'm here on business, too. The Duke's hired me as a waitress, butler, whatever you call them. I suspect I'll be working closely with Thibeaut."

"Ah yes, such a hard-working familiar. The Duke chose him well." She was definitely acting strange.

I felt a wave wash over my mind as I listened to her purr. I quickly shook it off, realizing far too late her hypnosis was upon me.

I stood, remembering I'd left all of my weapons in my room. I slapped myself internally for being such a useless lesbian, succumbing to some sort of succubus instantly because I hadn't gotten laid in months.

"I guess I'll see you around, Kissa," I said abruptly.

She flicked her wrist and the door locked. "Oh no, my darling. You don't get to tease me with such a cute laugh and get away with it."

"No really, I have to go do work for the Duke," I said, grabbing a pen from my pocket and prepared to attack.

"He can wait, he's a patient man." She grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the bed. "Though it only took him a few days after I arrived to set you onto my trail, his little pet."

"Wait, no, I didn't mean-"

She put a finger to my lips. "I don't want your excuses. Whatever the reason he brought a human here, I'm going to take advantage."

She placed a hand on my thigh.

I whimpered. "I don't want to hurt you."

She turned my head to look into her eyes. "I'm not going to eat you, silly. We're civilized out here, unlike the beasts in the west. What we want from you is more..." she paused. "Let me just show you."

She grabbed my face and kissed me straight on the lips. Her tongue pushed past my teeth and began grappling with mine. Her spit tasted like honey, and she dumped plenty of it into my mouth.

"When I'm done with you, you go have a talk with your employer. Tell him that we appreciated his gift."

"Wha-" once again, she put a finger to my lips.

"Just enjoy this, my dear." I let the pen fall away, succumbing to her guiles. If I was under the effects of hypnosis, I didn't care.

She slid a finger down my neck and pulled down my bra. She unbuttoned my shirt, allowing my breasts to fall out.

"You're so big," she said, grabbing onto one of my boobs with her hand. "But far too modest."

She grabbed onto my pants and pulled them and my panties down to the floor in one movement. She immediately dropped her head between my legs and admired my nethers. "I never understood why women shave their vaginas. I like some fur on mine. Oh well," she said. Her tongue darted into my sanctum, and I began to grow wet.

It moved skillfully inside me, brushing each part that needed tending to in a smooth rhythm. As I leaned back into the bed and moaned, I felt a presence against my back door.

She slowly slid a finger into my ass while she tongued my vagina. The combined sensation drew me over the edge, and I flooded her mouth with my juices. She stood up, and, while looking me in the eyes, swallowed all of them.

As I rested my head, her form began to shift. She dropped her bra and panties to the floor as my eyes grew hazy. "What... what's happening?"

"The mortal gauze is lifted."

I closed my eyes, a headache pounding through my skull until it stopped suddenly.

I opened my eyes and was met with the same beautiful woman as before, with a few changes. Her feet were hooved, one leg made of solid copper, and her hands were clawed. As she smiled, her teeth were sharp, like a cat's.

"This is what I really look like." She gestured to her crotch. "You like?"

My gaze fell onto her vagina. Or, where her vagina was supposed to be. Instead of the tiny slit that I expected, perhaps with a bit of fuzz as she implied earlier, there was a massive penis shrouded in thick black hair.

The uncut beast hung between us. I nodded, not able to find the words to describe how much I liked it. She was easily the biggest I had ever seen, probably twice the length of my last boyfriend's.

"Careful there, you look like you got brain damage," a voice from behind me said as another clawed hand clamped onto my shoulder.

I turned around only to see a second Kissa, equally as naked and as hard.

"I got bored of waiting for her to introduce me." She knelt and kissed my hand. "My name is Heqet."

Kissa stepped closer to me. "I was waiting for the right moment."

"The right moment is now," the second girl said.

She leaned down and kissed me deeply while Kissa placed her penis up against my labia. Heqet moved me onto my back.

I gasped for air as Kissa entered me, and her twin used that opportunity to slide her member into my mouth. They both started extremely slowly, making sure I wasn't in pain. They put on an air of not caring about my wants, but I could tell they wanted me to enjoy this too.

The penis in my mouth was salty, and every time I reached the base, I could feel hairs sticking to my tongue. Her balls rested against my eyes every time she touched my throat.

Her meat filled my mouth, far more than it had ever been filled before. It felt like I was finally fulfilled, no longer searching for my missing halves. Kissa worked her way slowly into my vagina until she built up the pace and began steadily driving her cock home. I felt her balls press against my butt every time she reached deep within me.

I was sandwiched between two goddesses, their hips pressing into me with a delightful rhythm.

After a few minutes, Heqet leaned forward, her breasts hanging over me, and slammed her cock into my throat. Her hands wrapped around my neck, and she began choking me as her hips flew wildly into my face.

She stayed like this for a few seconds before pulling out, causing me to cough up a fountain of spit onto Kissa's bed as she continued her rhythm.

"I'm sorry, I just wasn't expecting that, I promise I'll clean it-"

She leaned down and drew me into another kiss, sucking my spit off of my face. "Worry not. Now, let's get you up here," she said. She lifted me into her arms so that I was vertically bouncing on her cock.

12