Monster Hunter Aly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist as her sister slipped in behind me. With one motion, Heqet fully entered my ass.

They began alternating thrusts between my pussy and ass, hammering me home with all their might. In reality, they were probably going easy on me, but it felt amazing. Kissa locked lips with me, and Heqet grabbed onto my boobs. They pressed me so close that their skin stuck to mine. With each thrust, I felt their balls slap my perineum.

After a few more minutes, they began to speed up until they were bouncing me in unison, striking my deepest sanctums with their lengthy rods. Kissa bit onto my lip, and Heqet's teeth locked onto my ear as they both thrust as far as they could. Their balls tensed up, and hot liquid flowed into me.

After a few minutes of hesitant thrusting and more cum, they pulled out of me. The white liquid seeped onto the floor from between my legs. "Oh sister, that was amazing," said one of them.

"I know. I'm so glad our mother made that deal with the Duke," said the other.

They tossed me my clothes and shoved me out into the hallway, saying, "come back," and "give the Duke our regards."

Cum still leaked down my leg, but they wouldn't let me back into the room. I figured they were enjoying the image of me walking back to my room sopping with their fluids.

Despite the humiliation, I couldn't argue that the image was hot.

I donned my clothes quickly, but my underwear didn't contain the flood for long. By the time I reached my room, I'd passed several people who gave me suspicious stares on account of it looking like I'd wet myself with glue.

I reached my room and took off my clothes before hopping into the shower. I decided I would pay them another visit sometime. But first, the Duke had some explaining to do.

*****

Thanks for reading! Feedback and suggestions are much appreciated.

12