Monster Maternity Mansion: Pt. 01

Story Info
Monsters get you in a family way? We're here to help.
7k words
4.64
14k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,157 Followers

Monster Maternity Mansion

Part One

by The Preve

"Moan! Groan! Uuunnnngh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!"

Sadie Fletcher trembled, quaked, came, and squirted. She didn't collapse into an orgasmic pile of flesh. The tentacles, holding her body in suspension, prevented such action. In most other aspects, her body was in motion.

Her muscles clenched and flexed. Her torso rippled, her groin quaked. Her suntanned hot skin shone, slick and dripping with slime, sweat, and oil. Her glossy, jet black hair hung wetly off her head.

Sometimes she clenched her eyes and hissed in pain, as a tentacle reamed her bunghole, replacing a previous reamer.

Overlapping orgasms rocked her body. Exhaustion brought her to near unconsciousness. Sadie looked, blearily, at her cerulean blue bikini, floating in the cove.

"This thing is not going to let up," she moaned.

Sadie, on those rare occasions when she contemplated death, always assumed old age, after a long productive life, would be the one to do the job.

Yes, sometimes she did things fast; her lifestyle and profession invited plenty such opportunities. She'd participated in more than her share of sex. Plus, while adventurous, Sadie felt level-headed enough to stay away from dangerous situations. If the constant orgasms hadn't so exhausted her, the irony, of a tentacle monster from outer space fucking her to death on a Caribbean island, would make her laugh.

Sadie Fletcher, Tennessee born, New York raised, came across the tentacle whatchamacallit while vacationing at a remote cove, on the Caribbean island of St. Croix.

She'd first come to the island several years before, on a photo shoot, and remembered this spot fondly. The locals described the area as private, quiet, a good place for assignations, and sunbathing.

Sadie thought the cove a nice break from her fast-paced life as a glamour and fashion model.

She'd just come off a string of lucrative shoots, and several shows. She was exhausted. Her agent understood, and even recommended the bikini.

Sadie chose the cove for its privacy. The model was used to baring her skin, and being put on display but, for now, the opposite provided greater attraction.

A bit of suntan oil, some water, a towel, and sunglasses, and she lay for a few lazy hours, baking and bronzing. Then the meteor came.

At least, first, she thought it was a meteor. It glowed and left a trail of fire. It seemed like it slowed before splashing into the sea.

"Wow!" was her first word. Then she looked around. "No one's here. No one knows."

She got off her towel and splashed into the ocean. What am I going to do when I reach it? I'll think of something.

The object rested on the sea floor, near the beach. It looked larger than she expected, and round, glowing white, like a giant pearl. That doesn't look like a meteor.

Nor did it crack open like one too, but it did open.

A hatch?! Omigod! It's a UFO!

Complete with a purple, blobby thing with too many eyes, and too many tentacles, looking all like a cheap 50s sci-fi monster.

Sadie didn't hesitate. She stroked off for shore, and got nowhere. A tentacle was already wrapped around her ankle.

"Blaaauuurg!" she bubbled, as it dragged her body back. She struggled; it didn't help. Tentacles wrapped around her limbs, spread them apart, and lifted her body out of the water.

"Gaah!" she screamed. A purple slime-covered tentacle rammed into her mouth, cutting off the ululation.

Tentacles quickly divested Sadie of her bikini. The top flew one way, the bottoms, the other. Her body was entangled, spread, and porked within seconds.

Thick, cock-like tentacles sliding through Sadie's pussy wouldn't necessarily trigger orgasms. The creature, though, had a tiny, thin tentacle, which twined around her clit, messaging and stimulating it; something unseen, but felt.

"Fuug!" muttered Sadie around the tentacle in her mouth, rolling her eyes.

The model lost count of her orgasms. At some point, the tentacle in her mouth withdrew. Exhaustion, along with cumming, overtook fear and panic. She could do nothing except grunt, gasp, quiver, and sweat.

She was a barely thinking cock sleeve of dripping orgasmic flesh, neither noticing, nor caring about the lumps, making their way through the tentacle to her womb.

Sadie came aware of herself several hours later. She was on her back, the sun in late afternoon, the surf washing around her body.

She would have thought she woke from a dream or nightmare, except for, one: her swollen, gravid globe of a belly, and two: the thick, meaty, monster cock/tentacle buried in her pussy.

"Moan!" came from her mouth, followed by an orgasm.

Sexhaustion, left the model barely able to move, so she lay like a beached whale, and waited.

Fuck! What am I going to tell people when this is over, and what is this going to do to my figure?

She wasn't worried overmuch. Colleagues in her profession bore children before, and recovered their figures through exercise and diet. A few even made money from videos and books demonstrating their methods. The difference came from the pregnancies taking place over months, rather than hours.

Logically, Sadie knew she should be nuts. An alien tentacle monster had just captured, porked, and knocked her up. The things it put inside her womb could bust out like that Ridley Scott movie, and kill her. Plus, the thing still stimulated her sexually. Her body came even as she thought over the situation.

Sadie chocked her acceptance to her hippie parents and unconventional upbringing. The modeling profession also created many opportunities for strange encounters.

As it turned out, the experience didn't end in bellybursting. Her belly did spasm. Sadie's breaths aspirated a repeating cycle of, "Huffs! Puffs! Moans!" and "Grunts!"

The monster plunged several small tentacles into her pussy, and pulled out a bunch of smaller copies of itself. Sadie's pussy also squirted several blasts of amniotic fluid and cum.

The whole process lasted an hour or so. When the creature finished, it dowsed the model's body in a flood of purple slime, rubbed some into her belly and groin, and then withdrew into the cove with its brood.

Sadie lay nude, gasping and moaning. A ball of light blasted from the sea, leaving a fountain of seawater, before streaking into the sky with a sonic boom.

Sadie lay in the wet sand for a quarter hour or so, then rose with some difficulty. She entered the water to wash off the purple slime. She was very surprised to find, other than an aching pussy and groin, no trace of her experience with the alien.

Nothing! Not even stretch marks! I just gave birth to alien babies. How...?

Sadie's bikini had washed out to sea but, fortunately, her towel was on the beach.

The concierge at the hotel didn't raise his eyebrows when the model staggered into the lobby. It was a clothing optional resort.

The quiet glare she gave him, stifled any questions.

Sadie staggered into her hotel room, went to the shower, washed, and collapsed on the bed.

"And I still have two more weeks in the vacation," she grumbled, before falling asleep.

"Two parsecs behind!" growled Gorf of Canis Four in his racing pod, as it sped away from that backwater planet. The clones he procured from the native did their job well, helping him prepare his racer. "Damn asteroid!"

He might have stayed longer, for some more fun with the native. He freely admitted his penchant for bestiality, but the Rim Intergalactic waited for no one. Plus, he was this close to beating his rival, Grix of Taurus Eight.

Gorf, briefly, wondered about the rest of his sperm in the native. His species' sperm were long-lived, extremely adaptive,and known to cause complications, even after clone procurement.

"Maybe I should swing back after I finish," he thought, flooring the pedal.

****

When the big hairy thing reared out of the water, Tara Langford thought it was a bear.

"I'm dead!" immediately sprung into her head.

The arms that grabbed her, and slung her body over the creature's shoulder, were surprisingly human-like.

What?! This is no bear! A man in a fur coat, perhaps? A very strong man. He splashed out of the lake and carried Tara up the mountain. His speed and strength made her feel like a feather.

She fought of course. She pounded her fists against his carpeted back. She screamed for help, even though she knew the uselessness of her actions.

The trail she took was rarely used. Other human presence was unlikely.

God! I shouldn't have taken the trail. My fucking "adventurous nature's" fucked me!

Tara Langford loved to hike. She loved it ever since childhood. Her parents introduced her to the pastime as a way to control her hyperactivity. It only excited her further. She loved her hiking, she loved her sports, she loved her food, and she loved her sex.

People who met Tara couldn't believe she was an avid hiker. She looked like a ditzy California beach girl with her dark blonde hair, hazel eyes, and curves; oh, her curves.

They combined with her toned muscles to create a body, that drew men and women into her orbit.

Tara took this particular trail based on rumors heard during previous hikes. It was supposed to contain lakes and hot springs; an attractive package for any hiker.

"So why haven't I heard about this trail?" she asked a colleague.

"The Bronson Trail is more accessible, and there's stories about this one. People disappear, not frequently, but there's rumors. UFOs, ghosts, serial killers. You might have some Mystery Hunters (;)) up there but most folks stay away."

Tara scoffed. She loved nature and adventure, and wasn't about to let some trail superstitions and fairy tales keep her from a new exploration.

She registered with the park service, checked her gear, and set off.

The instructions she'd acquired made finding the trail easy. The trees and bushes initially concealed it, and the trail itself didn't look well-traveled, but she'd hiked rougher.

The trail took her close to the mountains. She marveled why no one took this trail more often. The trees stood tall, majestic in their beauty. The plants, flowers and ferns, grew along the trail in multi-color, many species she'd not seen before.

The lake, when she arrived, stunned her with its placid beauty.

"Wow! It's like a mirror!"

The adjoining forest, mountain, and partly cloudy sky so brilliantly reflected from the lake, Tara couldn't see the bottom.

She took an hour or so to set up camp, taking in the solitude.

This place is so quiet and beautiful, why doesn't it bring in more people?

She decided to stay a couple of days to chill, swim, and sunbathe before continuing on.

They mentioned something about hot springs. I'd like to see them.

The day was hot and humid, and the weather forecast much of the same for the following week. It didn't surprise Tara to acquire a layer of sweat when she finished with her campsite.

I'm done. Time for a swim.

Tara carried a bikini but decided against it. No one was around, and she'd skinny dipped before.

Tara, while loving nature, did make some concessions to civilization. Her toned, curvy body was lasered, and waxed smooth below her hairline. Her tent contained a few electronics here and there, not that they did her much good.

She walked into the lake, swam and waded, reveling in the cool water. She might have swam for another hour, if not for the hairy man.

Now her body was slung over his shoulder. They'd left the forest, and were climbing the mountain. Sara noted the short distance from the camp and lake, as they climbed higher.

Good, I can make my way back if this guy lets me go.

The hairy man brought her to a cave, set just above the mountain base. He threw her down. The landing, to Tara's surprise, was soft, but drew a grunt from her mouth anyway.

It took several moments to recover her breath. When she took a look around, her first words were, "Aw fuck!"

The spot, on which the hairy man placed her, was a large pile of leaves, serving as a bed. A small rock sat next to the leaf bed, flat at the top, and stacked with red, grape-sized berries.

These objects, while strange, were not the cause of Tara's utterance, nor, at least not exactly, the full sight of the hairy man.

Sure it confirmed the legends Tara heard, in words and broadcast. The sight, with proof, would put her on the map as the definitive discoverer; cryptid no more and, yes, his feet were as big as speculated.

The problem, for Tara, was three-fold. The plurality of the big feet, as in three Bigfoot, rather than one, blocking the cave entrance.

The other was their feet weren't the only thing big about them. The thick, long, and veiny logs sported by said Sasquatches dropped her jaw. The trio were very erect, with extremely lewd looks on their apish faces. "Aw fuck!" she went again.

One of the 'Squatches, the one who snatched her from the lake, went to the rock, took some berries, and offered them to her. Tara was reluctant but a growling stomach told her to, "Take the damn berries! It's not as if they'll let you get your backpack!"

The berries were very sweet. The trio let her eat, waited a few minutes, and then...

Tara, in the days, weeks, and months following "The Thing," as she called it, looked upon the event with considerable mixed feelings.

She started out fairly passive. At the moment, there wasn't much she could do to stop them. She'd taken self-defense courses (not all male hikers were gentlemen), but her kidnapper alone, looked to outweigh her by two hundred pounds. Her repellent was back at the campsite.

The other two were least about the first one's size.

No weapon. I was naked, and their skin and hair were thick.

Plus, she admitted grudgingly, a curiosity was present. Tara considered herself fairly open-minded. She was constantly on the hunt for new experiences. She didn't necessarily jump bones on any odd whim, but wasn't beyond a little fun with an occasional hiker.

The circumstances she found herself in were... questionable at the start, but Tara was flexible. Her initial worry was whether they would fit.

Tara would spend the better part of the week subsisting on a diet of roots, berries, and Sasquatch semen.

Yes, the cocks fit, with some difficulty. Tara was on her back at the start, moaning and biting her lower lip, watching her pussy devour the first one's cock. It created a slight bulge, moving up her groin, and a bit of it remained outside, when its tip touched her cervix.

The 'Squatch grasped her toned ass by his big, hairy hands, and lifted her body.

Tara, who wasn't inclined to remain completely passive in this circumstance, wrapped her arms around the 'Squatch's neck and her legs around his waist.

She said not a word. The obviousness of the creature's actions made words unnecessary. She performed the only act left to do. Her thought however, Okay, let's go.

The 'Squatch bounced her body up and down. Tara's boobs bounced in rhythm.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" grunted from her mouth with each bounce.

Several minutes into the bouncing, the 'Squatch spread her ass cheeks. Tara gasped an extra "Oh," as a 'Squatch cock entered her anus. She'd let very few enter the back door in the past. None sported a schlong as long and thick as the rectum driller sliding into her ass.

She moaned and bit her lower lip, until her anus adjusted. Once properly impaled, the bounce and moan session resumed.

The third 'Squatch had to wait his turn. His schlong looked painfully erect and cum-beaded. Tara only glanced at it for a second. She had more pressing issues. Already orgasms were building in her body.

The mutual cumming commenced in short order. She came and squirted with an "Oh fuck!" The 'Squatches responded with a grunt and a hoot. Her tummy bloated and her rectum rippled with cum. White cream drenched all three below.

"Fuck! This is a lot," Tara gasped.

The third 'Squatch gave a frustrated grunt. The other two shifted. The one in her anus withdrew, splashing more cum on her glutes. The other, still erect and inside her, lay back, bringing her body forward.

"Well, at least I'm on top," Tara smirked.

The third 'Squatch came forward with his erection.

"Now what?"

When he stopped near her face, she realized, "Oh, they do that?"

Blowing a Bigfoot, while another pounded her pussy, wasn't a feat Tara thought she could handle. She'd never participated in three or foursomes, not from close-mindedness; the opportunity never quite came up.

She tended to be choosy with her partners, even on the trail, and most of them weren't inclined to share.

The 'Squatch's cock wasn't exactly a jawbreaker, but still thick and long enough to provide a challenge. He tasted earthy, with a considerable amount of salt.

"Damn, he's so veiny," thought Tara, feeling him with her tongue. She relaxed her throat to make sure she could take his load.

The 'Squatch drove deep, challenging her gag reflex, but she took him in with relative ease.

Some minutes into the fuck session, Tara decided to be proactive.

Nothing to be done. May as well go into it all the way.

She moved her hips in tandem with the 'Squatch's thrusts, while doubling down on the other. The explosion erupted simultaneously. Once again, Tara's womb flooded, her mouth filled with cum, her pussy squirted, and warm liquid splashed on her back.

"Where did...? Oh, the third one came on me," thought Tara, gulping the other's semen.

The orgy set the pattern for the rest of the week. Keeping up with the 'Squatches offered the most challenging sex Tara experienced. Sasquatches had enormous sex drives, and their energy quickly proved exhausting.

It wasn't as if they never let her rest. Heavy, hairy bodies covered her at night, and some 'Squatch cock or another was always in her pussy.

They did a reasonably good job of keeping her fed. The berries were tasty; Tara suspected they had something to do with her stamina. She always felt some energy after eating them.

Along with the berries, they fed her roots, vegetables, grubs, and lots and lots of cock. Her stomach, rectum, and womb were thoroughly washed with 'Squatch spunk.

It got very dirty, fetid, and smelly in the cave. Tara barely noticed. The 'Squatches weren't discriminating where they shit and pissed. The hiker unconsciously took a when-in-Rome attitude. Most of her time and concerns were centered on fucking. An observer in that fetid cave, between the grunts and growls, would note little difference among the group.

Days later, the somewhat bleary-eyed Tara woke on her leaf bed feeling odd. It took her a few seconds. No cocks inside me. Her pussy and ass were empty, her skin, bare. No bodies.

She came fully awake. The cave was empty. Where are they?

Tara knew this new development meant she could finally leave, but three (Four?) days of constant fucking left her barely able to move.

Besides, they might be back. Or they'll kidnap me again. She lay back and drifted off.

The next time she woke, it was night again. "No sign of them," she murmured, and fell asleep.

She woke the next morning, achy, stiff-limbed, and hungry. She rose slowly and saw, "They left the berries."

She ate some to calm her growling stomach, and packed the rest into some leaves.

I've got to take these back. I've never seen these berries before.

Tara stumbled outside. The morning sun blinded her, initially. She stood, blinking until her eyes adjusted.

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,157 Followers