Monster Maternity Mansion: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was overcast but humid and muggy. Tara took stock of herself.

Naked, covered in dried spunk, piss, and shit. Pussy, ass, and jaw ache. Bruises and scratches. Basically, gangbanged by three Bigfoot.

She made her way back to the camp, hoping no one else was near. The camp was undisturbed, to her surprise and happiness. A check of the wristwatch in her tent told her, "Five days? Damn!"

She walked into the lake to rinse and clean herself. She swam and bathed for a quarter hour more before coming out of the lake.

After eating breakfast, she put on her clothes and packed her gear.

"Let's find those hot springs."

They were located an hour up the trail; shallow pools of warm to moderately hot water, by a bubbling brook.

Tara smiled, dropped her gear, and stripped her clothes. She chose the deepest, Like a tub. The warm, mineral-rich water did much to soothe her aching body.

Floating prone against the rim, Tara contemplated the past week, and her next move.

That was fucking amazing. I can't tell anyone. They'd give me the butterfly net and I'd be ranked with my tinfoil wearing Uncle Willie. She looked at her pack. I wonder if I can grow those berries. I better take some to a botanist, or biologist.

Tara Langford came out the trail two days late. She checked into the ranger station, explaining she decided to linger at the lake, and hot springs, longer than planned.

"They were better than I'd heard."

The ranger thought there might be more to the story, the hiker shifted a little nervously, but decided not to press the issue. She did note the hiker's slight bowlegged gait as she walked away.

Tara caught a bus back to Portland, and a taxi to her apartment. She dropped her pack and went straight to the shower. She collapsed on the bed afterward without bothering to dress.

Big Nose climbed the mountain with his brothers, musing on the hairless female they'd mated. He didn't do this often, nor did his brothers. The Elders warned them to stay away from the hairless.

"Pose for a few of their flash boxes, beware their boom-boom sticks, and mate a few of their females, but that's it."

Unfortunately, Gold Hair and her sisters had closed their legs this season, and the brothers' rods needed some sheathing. The hairless one was really into it, after initial reluctance. The jum-jum berries really helped with compliance, arousal, and elasticity.

Hairless ones were generally smaller and more fragile than people. Elasticity to fit the rods, and stamina for coupling, were often necessary. Jum-jum berries helped with fertility too, but Big Nose didn't think anything would come of it.

Still, he grinned, looking at his brothers. It was a good time.

"She was a good fuck."

****

Roselyn "Rose" Valducci, all 5'11" of double-D'ed curvy, voluptuous, olive-skinned brunette, was in her shower, washing her luscious dream of a body, when a sound cut through the patter of water.

It came from behind her, a loud exhalation, like a horse's snort. A chill raced up Rose's spine, Intruder in the shower!

She turned 'round and, "What the fuck?!"

Rose had bought the Greek villa, which formed her current residence, for a song, literally. It was an original page of a rare Beethoven concerto, handwritten. It sold at auction for millions. Acquisition of rare treasures was Rose's specialty.

Part of the money went towards the villa. It was rundown at first. Restoration created complications. She brought in outside help.

The locals were reluctant. She was an outsider. Plus, old superstitions, rumors surrounding the villa's location, on the site of an old Greek temple, strange lights seen at night, mysterious disappearances...

"Young women and men, mostly," some old crone told her, a twinkle in her eye.

Rose smiled politely. She liked the old lady, but sniffed at the stories. Rose was a modern woman, sensible, with no room for crackpot stories involving aliens, ghosts, or fairies. Besides, the restoration went without problems.

So, a minotaur in her shower was not something Rose would expect, but there he was. Rose stared at him, or it, for a second's shock, but then, common sense took over.

Costume! Intruder! Sick joke! Strange made up man snuck into my shower!

Rose struck a defensive pose, using her Krav Maga training.

"Who the fuck are you, and how'd you get into my house?!"

Kicking this man's ass posed some difficulties, Rose could see. Even without the makeup, Damn! That's a good costume! Hollywood quality, the man looked at least seven plus feet tall, Eight feet possibly, and over three hundred pounds of solid sculpted, iron-hard muscle.

Plus, the twelve inch, three inch-girth tree trunk, and double baseball combo between his legs, looked formidable by themselves.

The minotaur/man snorted, "Gnarf," and stepped forward, speaking Greek.

Rose backed away, into something feeling distinctly not like a marble tiled wall, and sporting something long and hard.

"Speak English, Kieros," a deep, rumbling, slightly nasal voice to her back said. "This mortal looks to be English, albeit she has the flavor of the Greeks in her. The nose knows."

Rose, of an Italian descended father, and half-Greek mother, turned and, A satyr! I mean a man dressed up like one!

A man, complete with goat's horns, goatee, thick hairy legs, feet somewhere between human and cloven hooves, and a thick cock that, while not as long as the minotaur's, still impressed.

"Fuck! Who are you two?! How'd you get in my shower?! And what are you doing here?!"

"Well, that's Kieros. I'm Tom. Explaining how we got here will take too long. Let's just say it's a fuck up by a pair of idiot travel agents named Hermes and Janus. We were supposed to land in the courtyard."

"Uh, Janus said the dimensional walls were unstable, Tom. The landing might not be spot on. We got a good view though."

Kieros sounded like a deep-voiced Brit, with a touch of Cockney. His voice was the least aspect she thought about. Her mind was occupied with getting around everything else.

She knew her Greco-Roman mythology but, "Dimensional walls? What the fuck are you guys talking about? And why are you dressed in those costumes?"

"Costumes?" Tom blinked, confused.

"I think she means us, Tom."

"Oh! You think these are costumes? Uh, why aren't you shrieking and trying to cover up?"

Rose was too busy processing to pay attention to her nudity. Now that Tom mentioned it, "My parents are naturists. I was taught to be unembarrassed. So, you're saying those are real?"

"'Course, wanna feel?"

Rose came close to look at Tom's horns. "They certainly look real, but Hollywood make up artists and good cosplayers can pull this off easy these days."

"I don't think they can be this good," Tom said, bowing low.

Rose felt the horns, "These could be implants. People do that too."

"My feet?"

"Surgery."

"And Kieros?"

"Implants and a very good costume."

"You really are skeptical aren't you?"

"What do you expect? I don't believe in the supernatural, aliens, minotaurs, and especially satyrs named Tom, and you don't look like much of a satyr. No offense but, if there are satyrs, I'd expect one a little more fierce, and hairy."

Tom smiled, "My mom was human. I take after her, kind of."

"So, you going to tell me why you're here before I call the police?"

"Sex tourism," Kieros said behind her.

"What?" Rose turned, not without some worry.

"We're here to bang mortal chicks," Tom said matter-of-factly.

"Um, that's a bit... candid," Rose said, Fuck! These two costume freaks are going to rape me!

"I'm a satyr, he's a 'taur. We're very direct, and we're very horny. We don't beat around the bush."

Rose was now very aware of her nudity, in a shower with two potential rapists, who may or may not be real.

Tom saw her worried look. "Oh! You don't think...? Oh! Uh, right! Not you. At least not specifically."

"Can't say I'm not tempted."

"Kieros!"

"Well, look at her. She's hot. She's nude. That water running down her body's making her look hotter."

"These aren't the old days Kieros. The rules were different."

"Didn't make it any less wrong," an indignant Rose said, " And I don't like being talked around."

Tom blushed and shuffled his hooves, "Uh, sorry."

Kieros snorted, "Well, unless you're willing to jump my bones, you mind stepping out of the way, so we can leave the shower, put on some glamour, go to town, and get our cocks taken care of?"

Rose, at that stage, was more than willing to throw these two jerks out of her shower, or so she thought. They were so open and blunt, the word "rude" barely felt inadequate.

One word kept appearing in her thoughts, however, "But". A single word, but it influenced her following actions.

The way she saw it, They're blunt, yes. Big, boy are they big, and it's crazy, but their bluntness makes them honest in a way. More than I can say of most men I've met. Most men period. They want to get fucked but they haven't made a move against me. Damn! Those cocks are big! Plus, I'm not exactly a good girl. It's been a while since I've gotten some, and I didn't come to this place just for the sun and surf.

"Uh, if I don't step out of the way, what will you do?"

Tom frowned, with a slightly amused expression, "That's a strange question."

"Snort! Technically we could just shove you out of the way. Standing in our way implies you don't want us to go. Do you want us to go?"

Until all of two minutes ago, Rose would say yes but, "... Um."

"Um? We don't beat around, remember?" said Tom, "We're blunt, direct people. Can't you be the same? Just right now?"

"Uh... I'm just curious, that's all."

"Snort! About what?"

"Be blunt."

"I'm not used to... well... your kind of blunt. Things happen first; foreplay, conversation, dinner and a movie. Things like that."

"We know about that stuff," Kieros said, "But I'm not feeling patient right now. I've not gotten some cunny in six months, and I want my cock in someone's hole real soon. So pardon me if I forgo the usual etiquette."

"Kieros kind of has a point lady. I've got the Jones myself. If you're not willing, just let us go, so we can find someone who is."

Rose's next action surprised even her. She never thought herself the kind of woman to give in to impulse. She would look back on that moment, often, years later, with bemusement.

I guess I had the Jones too, but didn't realize it at the time, she rationalized.

She grabbed Tom's cock. Tom, for the first time in his mythological life, was genuinely shocked. So was Kieros.

"Uh, I guess this means you don't want us to..."

"Shut up, Tom," she said and drew him close.

Rose was no stranger to shower sex with others. None of them ever matched the experience following her cock grab.

Rose, looking back, was matter-of-fact about her orgy; the most mind-blowing-out-of-this-world-brain-melting sex ever. Sex was the only way to describe it: shower sex; bathroom sex; bedroom sex; kitchen sex; living room sex; swimming pool sex; sauna sex; monkey sex.

Tom and Kieros did not go into town that week. Neither did Rose.

Rose wasn't the type to use the term cocksleeve, or cum dump. Tom and Kieros, for all their overpowering sex drives, endowments, and masculinity, were too polite to use the same. Considering Rose spent most of the week with two myths' prodigious cocks buried in her entry ways (or exits, depending on perspective), taking in as much cum as possible, she thought the term apt.

It surprised Rose to find they fit, in those first moments. Tom grasped her ass and lifted, while she guided him in. She wrapped her arms and legs around his neck and waist. He spread her cheeks to allow Kieros into her back passage. The trio fit into each other like the separate components of a single entity, finally reunited.

The two myths stretched Rose's tunnels to their limit. The tip of Tom's cock touched her cervix. Kieros plumbed deep to her lower intestine.

"Oh! Fuck! You're so fucking big in me!" she gasped.

"And you're warm and tight, and we're going to fuck you into oblivion," Tom grinned, with an agreed snort from Kieros.

They bounced, pounded, and smacked flesh against her body. She, "Oh! Oh! Oh'ed!" and "Ugh! Ugh! Ugh'ed!" Two long, thick cocks pistoned in and out. Three wet bodies splashed drops of water, sweat, and cum in the Mediterranean shower.

Rose created the most noise of the trio. She screamed passionate obscenities, profane love poetry, and carnal arias to the two myths.

"Fuck! Oh! Fuck! Oh! I'm fucking cumming! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Fuck my ass! Fuck my body! Oh! Fuck! Me!"

Tom and Kieros, creatures of lust and passion, with decades of experience, were silent. It had all been said before, and they bore down with snorts, grunts, and grins.

Rose ululated, eyes rolled back, and exploded. Her womb flooded with satyr seed, her ass with Kieros' cum. Her cunt blew in response.

The two myths gave her quivering body no time to cum down. Tom and Kieros, working in unison, lifted Rose off their cocks and, grabbing her legs, upended the dark-haired beauty. She had time to gasp a startled, "Whoop!" Next, she found herself face to face with Tom's still erect cock.

"Th-This is kind of nuts," Rose gasped.

"What? You never sixty-nined before?" Tom asked.

"Yes, but not like this," Rose replied.

"So, is this a problem?"

"Uh... no."

"So let's get to it."

"In for a penny, in for a pound," thought Rose, and wrapped her arms around Tom's, Well-muscled legs and ass, opened her mouth and dug in.

Kieros snorted and shared a pussy dive with Tom. Two tongues and two mouths dove, licked, sucked, and noshed on her clit. The two myths reclaimed only some of the cum they pumped into her minutes before. The rest came from Rose, squirted in prodigious amounts with her orgasms.

Rose moaned around satyr cock. She slurped and gulped away, eyes ecstatically rolled back.

Kieros stopped his nosh for a second to clean his cock. Then he gave a brief snort to Tom who, recognizing the signal, divested himself of Rose's mouth and flipped her around.

Rose barely had time to finish swallowing Tom's cum, before coming face to face with Kieros', Exceptionally longer and thicker, cock. Moments later, she was kabassing and slobbering her tongue around his girth.

The extremely wet nosh and slurp orgy continued for another half hour. Mutual shuddering orgasms abounded. Three bellies and a womb filled with cum, albeit was a little more pronounced with Rose's belly.

Sometime within that half hour, they flipped Rose upright. Then, at Tom's request, sort of command (Rose didn't really care, caught in an erotic frenzy), she positioned herself in a bow in front of Kieros.

Kieros' cock filled her mouth; she sucked and gulped while Tom drilled her pussy and ass. "Spitroast," flashed briefly through Rose's erotically saturated brain. She'd heard of them but never experienced it.

The two myths switched out; Rose's mouth took in Tom, Kieros drilled Rose.

The half hour fuck fest ended. Rose lay curled on the shower floor, letting the water rinse the cum from her body. Tom and Kieros stood, cocks still hard and throbbing, water running off their bodies.

"I think we were too much for her," Tom said.

"You think?" Kieros snorted.

Rose moaned something. Tom knelt down, "You okay?"

"You two fucked me raw. I can barely move. You're hard?"

"Yeah, satyrs and minotaurs are always hard. Um, you know we're not exactly done, don't you?"

"Not done? I can't move. You two are just going to fuck me while I lay here?"

Tom scratched his goatee, "That's a problem. We like proactive women. Hmmm, ambrosia?"

"Ambrosia," snorted Kieros.

"We could get into trouble."

"Yeah, and I'm still horny so I don't care. The rate we're going, we could fuck her to death before sundown."

"I'm not into necrophilia myself. Ambrosia it is."

"Ambrosia? Sounds familiar," Rose was curious.

"An energy drink for very powerful people, and guys like us," Tom said, "People like you, well..."

Rose tried to sit up.

"Here, let me help," Tom said. He picked her up and slung her body over his back.

"This doesn't seem gentlemanly," she remarked.

"We're going to fuck you again. There's nothing gentlemanly about it," snorted Kieros.

The two myths carried Rose out of the shower, and into the aforementioned orgies of the following week.

She learned much about satyr and minotaur anatomy, and their libido. Tom and Kieros' libido were near... mythological.

They were hard, constantly, with endless reservoirs of cum. She couldn't keep up in the shower. The bedroom looked less promising... and then they introduced the ambrosia.

Ambrosia was the gods' own energy drink. It tasted like rum, apple juice, and red bull. It cranked her, restored her energy, and made her horny as fuck.

It did other things as well, but she didn't find out until after the fucks of the week. In any case, it explained how she survived a week long threesome with a satyr and a minotaur.

There were other things of course, like eating and drinking. Plus the occasional shower. Just about all the activities were done nude, with a cock or two in her pussy, mouth, ass, or resting on some part of her body.

Her diet, a very Mediterranean cuisine, was supplemented by generous amounts of cum.

It's amazing I survived. The constant sex. Trying to make a Mediterranean salad while a minotaur drilled her ass. Eating breakfast while a satyr ate her out. Trying to sleep sandwiched between the two, one fucking her, one sleeping, and vice versa. Plus cock, lots and lots of cock.

****

Tom and Kieros looked on Rose's sleeping nude body. They were putting on glamour to disguise their features. She was great, but they had plenty of time on their vacay, and there were other women to plow.

"Wish we could take her with us," Tom whispered.

"Yeah, me too. Maybe we'll see her again. Um, Tom. You know we didn't use protection, right? And we've been giving her ambrosia all week? And you know what ambrosia does to mortals?"

"Yeah, yeah I know. I'm leaving her Miss I's card. If something comes up, she'll handle it."

"You sure? She was pretty pissed last time."

"She'll be good with it," Tom assured, "It's her job after all."

Rose woke and stretched. "Mmmm," she yummed, languorously. She lay, luxuriating in memories of the past week, anticipating more. Except, Where are they?

The house was quiet. If the boys left the bed, she'd expect them back soon. Plus, they rotated breakfast duties, but no sound came from the kitchen.

"Oh fuck!" she cursed as realization what the silence meant came to her.

She was more annoyed, and maybe a little disappointed. She liked them, maybe Tom a bit more than Kieros.

The card on the nightstand confirmed their departure. It was plain, white, with a large boldfaced "I" and a phone number below it. Tom wrote a brief note on the back.

"Rose, thanks for the wonderful time. You were great, really, but we're on vacay, and our kind aren't known for fidelity so, sorry. Maybe we'll see each other again. Meanwhile, if something comes up, call the number on the front. Good luck! T and K."

Rose read with a wry smile, "Something comes up, sniff."

She knew what they meant. She hadn't brought morning after pills. The local store was out of stock. "I'm going to have to risk it," she thought.

The phone number could be an abortion doctor. Rose sighed, left the bed, and headed for the shower.

Hope the rest of the time goes as fine. Damn! That was good sex.