Monster Musume: Stress Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXXXXX

"Hello, friends! Good morning!"

The next Monday following her break, Smith came to work looking like she was having the best day of her life. Her squad stared at her with blank faces as she fluttered around the agency as if she didn't look like a complete zombie just two days earlier.

"Am I missing something here?" Zombina grumbled, already annoyed by Smith's chipper attitude. "Why the hell is she so happy on a Monday morning?"

"Maybe she got a raise?" Manako suggested.

"Nah, she's not that lucky." Zombina scratched her head. "Somethin' seems different about her.

"She's positively glowing. I think something good happened to get on her break." Tionisha pointed out, smiling. "Oh, maybe she got a boyfriend!"

"Nope. That's the look of a woman who got her brains fucked out." Dopple said calmly, reclining on her long hair.

"Dopple!" Manako blushed furiously. "Don't s-say that!"

"It's true. No woman glows like that after a long weekend unless she's had a long night of fucking."

"Pfft, that's bullshit, Dopple." Zombina scoffed and went back to munching on her steak. "Who the hell is she gonna bang in her downtime? Lover boy?"

Smith hid her cheeky smile behind her coffee cup. If only they knew...

12