Monster Pirate Whores Ch. 01

Story Info
When a pirate ship of former whores change into monsters.
7.7k words
4.48
16.8k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AiLoves
AiLoves
524 Followers

New short story, sorta, only have another chapter outlined for this one. Wrote it last year but never finished. I'll get around to finishing, I think, based on the response I get here. Enjoy!

********************

"I know ya want eighty, but I ken't give ya eighty. I ken give ya sixty."

Mordicia Bluestein looked like a man made to scare children and induce vomiting. Well, male specimen. Massive jowls from eating good food and not leaving his tiny, cluttered desk all day, the worst part Jyne couldn't stand was the flop sweat. He had a condition, apparently, even now mopping his bad combover and wringing out a solid stream of rancid ogre fluid into a bucket. Pebbly gray skin had the toughness to stop a cannonball at close range, but it looked soft and flabby in the doublet and hose he wore to appear gentile.

"We agreed on eighty," Jyne insisted, leaning over the desk to glare a dagger at the ogre's yellow eyes with her sharp emerald glower. "You TOLD me it would be eighty when I left port three days ago. I'm not leaving here until I get my eighty."

"Threaten me all ya want, Jyne," the ogre said without malice, yet also without caring. "I'm da only fence left in Olgutra Port that'll work wid ya. Yer haul will have me barey makin' rent. " A meaty three-finger paw the size of Jyne's head clunked down a leather purse not large enough for the agreed eighty bars of gold. "Sixty."

Jyne Argon's eye hole itched underneath her black patch. The missing optical orb in her head didn't bother her as much these last three years, but when irritation filled her past any woman's tolerance, she wanted to rip the cloth off and dig fingers inside her skull to relieve an itch that could never be reached. Instead, those that knew her only saw a scowl turning pouty lips into a sneer worthy of a pirate captain.

"I'm going to find another fence, Mord, even if I have to sail to the Eastern Potentate," Jyne whispered through grit teeth, slapping her hand down and taking the gold. "I've got a big score next, and you just lost it. Savvy?"

"Yer done, Jyne, you an' yer wenches." The massive ogre reached down and pulled out his pen, dipping it in the ink and already forgetting the stunning and furious woman in his office. "When ya robbed the Saintly Bounty, ya pissed off the King. They're coming fer ye."

Wanting to get in the last word with all her furious soul, Jyne beat that reflex down and turned to leave with a bit of dignity. She slammed the door, though.

"That bad?"

"That bad." Jyne didn't look up, but Berry stood there in those stupid fancy robes she'd inexplicably worn for the last few months. Tall with flowing blond hair, boobs the size of large fruit (and were they getting BIGGER?), pale skin that wouldn't tan beyond her milky cream color, Berry Cuddles used to command top dollar at the red light district. If Jyne wasn't confident she could bed any man in the city herself, she might be jealous of the thaumatic mage who served as first officer on their ship.

Holding up the too light purse, Jyne jingled bars of gold sarcastically. "I got sixty."

"That's not enough."

"Ya think?" Jyne was in a mood, stomping her boots through the back offices while Berry calmly followed her captain. "Maybe I can get us some cheap lumber, and the alchemy supplies for Stef will need to be a priority, but food is going to be tight."

"JC will have your head if you can't get her galley stocked." Berry didn't sound too concerned, but nothing really fazed the magus, always had a calm demeanor, whether in battle or the bedroom.

"Then JC can find us a fence, because..."

The women were leaving the building when a little goblin ran from the back holding an ugly statue. An ugly statue Jyne recognized.

"You take!" the goblin shrieked, pushing the statue into Jyne's arms.

"Wha...?" Jyne's confusion overflowed because this didn't make sense. "No, I just sold it to your boss, Mordecai. Its his piece of junk now."

"You take!" the goblin insisted, still pushing it into Jyne's hands and wrapping the captain's fingers around it to force her to hold it.

"What is it?" Berry asked, more curious than anything.

"One of the art pieces from that ship we raided two days ago." Jyne held the statue and became more befuddled when the goblin made a fast retreat. "I recognize it because I thought it looked hideous when we were sorting the booty." The whore-turned-pirate paused, giving the statue a critical appraisal. "Those eyes, though, look like gemstones."

"Hmm, didn't get a look at it before." Berry said, carefully leaning down and giving the dark stone carved into some lewd and naked demonness thrusting her cunt into the air while smiling a mouth of fangs into the sky. "I think it is supposed to be a representation of Cluothe, the Eastern goddess of terror and change."

"Don't care," Jyne replied, almost chucking it but changing her mind at the last second, thinking she might get a few silver if she could pry those gems out of the stone. Decided, the pirate captain stepped into the busy traffic of the street and made her way back to the ship. "You coming?"

"I'll be back in a few hours, need to get some herbs for my pregnancy."

Jyne stumbled and nearly fell to the cobbles, but managed to spin around to witness a rare smile on Berry's face.

The surprise announcement distracted Jyne from noticing the statue in her hand heat with inner fire.

********************

The Black Heart Pirates were not the most feared rogues sailing the twelve seas of Yerm. In fact, they fought for every scrap of reputation built in the last three years when a group of working girls burned down a cluster of whore houses in the red light district of Olgutra, stole a ship owned by the deceased brothel owner, renamed the ship the Scorned Lover and flew colors of a black heart on crimson cloth. For a time they were lauded by some people as fighting back against oppression and other such nonsense.

Those idealists changed their tune after the Black Hearts raided Volup Colony and burned it to the ground. When a whole fleet went missing off the coast of Wylo and survivors told of the horror caused by a ship manned entirely by prostitutes, sailors learned to fear the black heart on red.

However, nothing lasts forever. The Breen Empire began cracking down on piracy and sent their royal fleets out in force. The fact the Black Hearts singled themselves out when they raided a ship containing the special honeyed wines of the Eastern Potentate meant for the Emperor himself was just bad luck.

"Berry is pregnant?" Xorli, quartermaster and towering over the other girls on the deck at eight feet of green orc, hauled the last of the supplies on a pulley by herself as if she were lifting a teacup.

"Berry has BEEN pregnant for five months!" Jyne announced maybe a bit loud, still reeling from the revelation less than an hour ago. "How did no one notice?"

"You're the one spending the most time with her, pouring over those charts in your cabin." Xorli grunted as she pulled the net of crates over the deck and eased them onto the planks, letting other girls take over stowing the gear. "We all though you were 69ing behind the closed door."

"I go down on ONE GIRL and everyone thinks I'm a muff queen," Jyne grumbled, waving the statue as if to include the crew in her assertions. "Not one glass of wine since!"

"Hey, my pussy isn't complaining, just surprised you haven't wanted more orc meat in your diet." When Xorli smiled, her tusks flared outward in a truly terrifying display. Jyne was immune to such antics, though.

"Back to Berry..." Jyne tried to say more, waving the statue around at the girls on deck like a frantic madwoman, yet nothing came out. The crew of former sex workers ignored their high strung captain, immune to HER antics.

"She probably didn't want you worrying." Xorli said, coming around and setting massive green tits on top of Jyne's head while reaching down and put her calloused hands around the captain. "None of us want you to worry, we all know how hard you work to keep us safe and fed."

"Your captain appreciates any and all boob hats the crew will provide," Jyne said deadpan, though she didn't make to move away, "but I don't think it gives the sense of menace we are trying to cultivate as a pirate crew."

The orc quartermaster laughed and got back to work, leaving Jyne to slink to her cabin even as other crew members lit lamps around the deck and the twin suns sank into the vast ocean.

"...how are we going to survive?" Jyne asked no one, idly running her fingers on the warm stone of the statue in her hand.

"Ow!"

Quickly lighting her own lamp, Jyne discovered one of the fangs on the statue had pricked her finger, drawing blood and smearing it all over the howling mouth of the demonness in her throws of passion.

"Stupid statue," Jyne complained, sucking her finger and setting the statue on her desk as a new glorified paperweight for her charts while she readied herself for bed. "Your eyes are going to buy me a new pistol next time we make port."

While the captain of the Scorned Lover slept, tossing and turning in her sleep, she did not notice those yellow gems glowing with fierce and intense light, watching over the woman's dreams with eldritch glow highlighting its wicked grin.

********************

"Yes, oh YES! YEEESSSS!!"

"Captain?"

Shocked awake from the most intense dream ever experienced, Jyne Argon opened her eye and peered into gloom filling her cabin from the predawn. She was alone.

"Captain? Are you alright?" The voice inquired outside the door.

"A minute!" Jyne shouted, not meaning to but sounding shrill and breathless at the same time. Her nightgown stuck to her body from sweat, her muscles twitched from an orgasm still coursing through her, right hand pruned with fingers crooked inside her and a deluge of femjaculate cooling on her thighs and sheets. She had to pry her left hand off a fevered breast from such an intense self groping she already felt the bruise forming.

"She's ok," Jyne heard outside the door, "just caught her jilling the kitty."

While laughter from the rest of the crew roared loudly, Jyne spat a few choice curses and rolled out of her bed. And fell to the floor, her legs too weak to allow something as strenuous as standing to happen.

"What in the nine realms of the abyss is going on?" Jyne asked herself, CRAWLING across planks to her trunk for some clothing. Just like every other girl aboard this ship, Jyne had been a whore since her first bleeding before turning to piracy. Orgasms didn't come from a night of two-pump customers, so prostitutes learned how to dig for buried treasure on their own or with enthusiastic help. The Black Heart crew got more action than any other in the twelve seas.

Yet this, this, this...ORGASM tore through an experienced harlot like Jyne with the power of a broken hymen. It had...it WAS STILL so intense, radiating outward from her snatch into all the fibers of her body. The aftershocks shook the pirate captain as she crept her fingers back down inside to milk it for all she could.

"...!" Biting her lip, another wave crested and Jyne found herself flopping on the ground as a hammer of pleasure hit into her groin and smashed its way up through her spine into her brain. With only one eye she couldn't see when bright white spots blocked her vision and the woman struggled to keep her voice under control. Only a gasping lack of air into her lungs kept her from screaming.

The door suddenly opened and Berry walked in, robes gone and blatantly flaunting her round tummy to the warm sea air in her normal outfit of a blue bra and leather pants. "Captain, we are ready to get underway and...oh my."

Jyne wanted to rant, to scream, to curse, but all she did was squirm and moan. Berry, thankfully, shrugged and closed the door, lighting the lamp and sitting down on a handy stool. "Need any help?" The magus most definitely did NOT smirk in utter amusement.

It took a few minutes, but eventually cumplosion stopped and Jyne got up, muttering a storm as she yanked out pants and doublet, putting on her usual dark clothing as if preparing to raid a ship. On top of everything else and just another thing to boil Jyne's blood was how her pants strained on hips and the shirt stretched too tight across the bust. Probably a good thing they couldn't afford better food for JC's galley, this captain needed to go on a diet.

"You look very fierce, like a proper pirate," Berry said, standing behind her captain and braiding the long curly brown hair while Jyne adjusted her eyepatch.

"If you can believe it, I'm still randy: had the most intense dream I've ever experienced." Jyne sighed and finished lacing up her bodice more snug than usual while Berry quietly nodded and braided.

Jyne gave herself a once over, comparing herself to the magus: not the best of ideas. Berry had perfect tits, those jiggling melons bouncing on top a woman a full eight inches taller than Jyne's five and a half feet. Berry had hips ready to birth that child in her belly and long and flowing blond hair the envy of the entire ship with skin like frothing sea foam. Jyne tended to put on too much muscle to consider herself pretty and instead had former clients politely describe her as energetic. Some hips, some boobs, tan enough to make a person think she was Eastern, years of pirating giving her browned skin criss crossed scars, a face looking more at home in a dive bar instead of on a whore.

Berry didn't respond, finishing and standing back, giving Jyne a critical look in the growing light of dawn through the windows of the cabin. Jyne pushed her arousal to the side and buckled boots on before grabbing her sword and belt to leave the cabin.

"Captain on deck!" Xorli shouted, helping some of the other girls hoisting sails.

"D'ya need a hand, c'ptain?"

"She probably needs a dick!"

"Har har," Jyne said dryly, glancing around and giving the crew a stink eye. "All the officers meet me in the galley, but get us out of here with a heading towards Faluss. I want to be in open water before the suns are both up!"

"Aye aye!"

********************

"I don't get it, Faluss is five days across the Blue Expanse," Stef grumbled around her biscuit, the dwarf gunner never in a good mood - especially not in the morning - her silvery hair belying a younger age while grubby overalls hid a muscular stocky body the dwarf was self-conscious about.

"I'm hungry," Jyne said, gobbling her third helping of eggs like a nympho guzzling jizz at an orgy, weirdly unable to stop eating this morning. "Krizz, you explain the intel."

"Krizz wants to preface what Krizz is about to say that Krizz only heard a rumor, unsubstantiated." Krizz explained from her high stool, the tiny goblin girl very articulate yet affecting the strange pronouns of goblin speech. Also, no finer navigator in the twelve seas, despite the racial discrimination against goblin intelligence. No one paid it any attention and Krizz Tot's lover, Tops, leaned her redheaded freckled locks over and smooched the goblin on the cheek for encouragement. "Still, Krizz knows the source and it was worth three bars. Huge shipment of Eastern wyvern silks coming up the coast."

"Three gold BARS?" JC interjected while serving another platter of eggs and biscuits. The matronly cook ruled the galley like her own personal fiefdom, but no one would think of crossing the woman whom every girl on the ship considered a surrogate mother. Thick curves that only came with birthing a dozen children and settling into her twilight years, JC Waters proved no slouch in the bedroom and a decent chef. "No wonder we don't have meat this time around."

"I have the swains dropping fishing lines over the back of the deck," Nulissula replied with imperial calm and melodic voice, the aelf girl as pristine and proper as ever in her gown more appropriate for a forest ball. No one would ever guess the hundred year old blue haired girl as the ship's bosun and in charge of keeping the ship in sailing shape. Her ability to speak to wood proved a significant advantage as well. "I imagine we'll be able to get a stew together for tonight."

"Krizz, I don't wanna step on your furry toes," began Zera, the dark skinned Eastern girl, her kinky braids tinkling with the metal charms of her people on her lithe shoulders.

"But wyvern silk isn't exactly in high demand," finished Zari, Zera's twin. Or it could have been Zera and Zari. The two were completely identical and most of the crew had trouble telling who was who. Rumor had it a girl could only tell them apart if they were fingered at the same time. Zari was a squirter.

Jyne grimaced, even as her stomach growled and she fought Stef for more eggs. The captain wondered not for the last time if those twins really did have some kind of telepathic connection or if they were messing with her. Whatever they had, those two were the first over the side when the Hearts raided other ships and they were absolutely terrifying to watch laughing inside a tornado of blood.

"Krizz already knows about the silks, Krizz is not simple goblin." Said goblin pouted a bit, but another kiss from Tops kept her on track. "The real treasure is hidden smuggling of Unamite, rare alchemical ingredient."

Stef whistled, bits of egg flying over the table, causing some of the girls to slap her for the offense. Stef didn't care, the sturdiness of her people legendary. "Unamite is the key ingredient to initiate transmutation. If an alchemist had enough of it, they could make literally anything. The stuff is so rare I've only ever heard of it. Even a handful is enough to make a kingdom go to war."

"The ship has an entire chest, probably a hundred pounds," Jyne announced solemnly, the moment ruined by their captain shoveling more eggs in her mouth.

Silence greeted the bounty, every girl there taking in the sheer wealth that could soon be theirs. Jyne would have stopped eating if she could, but inside her stomach, a tide pool sucked the food she ate and left her feeling more and more starved. None of the girls spoke when she reached over and took the rest of the eggs and the last two biscuits.

"That...that's a lot?" Tops asked, the typically energetic and limber acrobat who spent most days up in the crow wasn't the sharpest spoon in the drawer, but her eyes were sharp and she had more skill on the ropes than any three other girls.

"That's enough we can all retire, buy our own island." Xorli, sensible quartermaster, had been silent through the meal as was typical, something about orcs savoring their food. Her meal over, now she spoke. "Its what we've all dreamed about, worked towards." The wonder in her voice sounded unlike the brutish woman, but everyone at that table understood. "We'd be free."

Free. To harlots, prostitutes and whores, slaves everyone one of them, it was indeed what they all wanted. Free of all shackles, free for themselves to live a life without worrying about tomorrow.

"Y'all are crazy if ya think this is going to be easy money."

No one heard the door of the galley open, but the rough voice of Dr. Jiggles was unmistakable while she barged in, her pendulously large tits leading the way as the rest of the voluptuous black haired woman streaked with gray followed in her work smock covered with old blood. In a crew of ninety and nine girls all hailing from the various fetish houses of a large city, Jiggles took the cream as the oddest and most unique. Sure, she received training from the Royal Academy years ago and could patch any girl up to fighting fit within a few days. The problem - and the reason why every girl dreaded visiting the doctor - was her adamant insistence these services came with...a price. An orgasmic price. And though she often settled with voyeurism and watching a quick fingering (every prostitute knew the meaning of consent, even Jiggles), there were plenty of ropes and chains to hold a girl down in her clinic and the cries of ecstasy had been known to echo for hours.

AiLoves
AiLoves
524 Followers