Monster Pirate Whores Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Z, you ok?" Zera asked.

"I'm fine, Z," Zari replied, her voice tired as she tried to crawl out from under what appeared to be enough cum to impregnate an entire nunnery.

Zera sighed, reaching down and helping her sister up. It took some doing and grunting, but with a plop Zari became free and the twins were hugging tightly.

When they tried to break away, they couldn't.

At first the sisters thought it was sticky cum, but when their clothing split and they noticed their dark skin melded wherever they touched, turning a bright sapphire blue, things got weird. Having never needed words between them, they only shared a panicked look when their bodies became one larger, taller, bluer body.

What the other girls of the crew saw stomping around the deck was a two-headed blue demon with four arms and tall enough to reach the lower sails with her own four hands. This giant monster looked around and shrugged, carefully seating herself to not rock the ship too badly.

"Jyne, I have no idea what is happening, but I think that statue is to blame," Berry said as her breasts grew large enough to burst out of her bra and spray a constant stream of milk onto the planks, their pendulous weight swaying with the motion of the ship and tipping the suddenly weak woman onto the ground. "I...I can feel the thaumian energy coming off that thing and it is stronger than a warehouse full of wands. I...mooooOO!!"

Jyne had her hand in front of her face, skin splitting apart to show metallic fish scales in the light of the lamp shining green and silver, wet still from the explosive cum she just experienced. And it wasn't just skin splitting, it was as if she had a body inside her own body growing outward, her old skin unable to contain something so...luscious.

"Mmmm, I have never felt so...horny!" Jyne cried, grabbing onto her scaled tits and ripping her old skin away as they blossomed from oranges into cantaloupes into even larger, jiggling fruit. Her backside scraped across the wood as she stretched longer and rubbed her legs together, the heat between them a blacksmith's fire stoking hotter and getting ready for the next hammering it desired.

"Its the...mooostatue."

Jyne came out of the reverie with herself, looking over at her friend and noticed she was not the only one changing.

Berri was no longer the woman she had always been. Her blond hair stretched and grew atop every patch of exposed skin, her face taking on a cow's, and her legs stretching out behind her in hooves. However, it was her tits that had taken the forefront of her profile.

They were big. As large as two chairs big. From the loud stretching sound that outnoised even the creaking of the ship, getting larger. And the milk spraying out of them already sloshed enough to pool inside the cabin a full inch of yellowish cream.

"The...statueoooo." Berry scrunched her bovine face, struggling to form normal words. "I don't even think it is a statue, it is too powerful. I think it might even be the goddess herself."

Jyne, ever the captain, glanced over at the offending black rock of magic and nodded, deciding to prioritize. Pushing aside lust and scrambling to her feet (only wobbling a bit from the change in perspective and weight distribution), Jyne grabbed her friend by one arm and pulled her towards the door.

"Just in case, we need to get you outside," Jyne grunted, discovering Berry put on a few too many pounds while her breasts threatened to not be able to fit through the door. "Don't know how big you're going to get."

"Reasonable assessment," Berry agreed, helping her friend as best as she remained able.

It took a few minutes and plenty of cursing, but eventually the two women flopped onto the deck outside to discover they were not the only ones changed, the whole crew topside and waiting.

"Welcome to the circus," Stef said with as much venom as an adorable naked pixie could convey, her annoyed face fluttering inches away from the captain before she gestured angrily at nearly a hundred other transformed girls.