Monster Pirate Whores Ch. 02

Story Info
Newly changed, these horny whores needs to eat.
8.1k words
4.75
8.4k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AiLoves
AiLoves
521 Followers

Originally had only a little bit of story planned out for this, but the response has been much larger than I thought it would be, so now I've decided the world of Pirates is also Evma, the world where Therapy is taking place. Also doesn't look like I'll be finishing this story how I thought I would, so here's a bit more than I was thinking would show up with what I thought would be a simple pirate fling. I hope you enjoy this bit as well, because it looks like Pirates will be here to stay.

PREVIOUSLY ON MPW: Captain Jyne brought a strange statue on board and the effects to a crew of prostitutes turned pirates was monstrous.

********************

Days At Sea: 3

"...and this statue is to blame," Jyne finished, her oddly modulating voice like a song on ocean wind as the offending black rock in her hand slowly crumbled into dust, whatever magic it contained already spread among the crew.

The crew, by and large, took divine transmogrification in stride. No one was spared - clothing wasn't happening until they could get to port - though a few of the more modest girls rigged temporary coverings with whatever they found. An entire day after the transformations began, one hundred girls set out from Olgutra, consisting of eighty-eight Breenan humans - from Breen proper, the Easter Colonies and four sisters from Faluss - three orcs of the Gnashing Clan, four elves, one high aelf, two dwarfs and two goblins. What started at dusk continued spreading through the entire crew like a plague for over forty hours, leaving every girl no longer themselves. Not just a collection of different races, there were girls with appearance and abilities not even Berry could put name to. No one was spared, and no one affected in the same way. Yet although bouts of panic emerged, after the officers got a hold of themselves they kept order, gathering the confused corsairs the next morning to sort the bootlicked swashhalter situation out.

"Krizz, how much longer until the Faluss coastline and we can use the current down Wylo?" Jyna asked, unable to keep irritation out of her newly melodic voice despite making every effort to act captain. Afraid to lose more clothing after her sudden growth then shrinking, as much as she could wear safely, Jyne remained naked excepting a belt with three pistols and saber, her tricorn, eyepatch and a body of fins and fishscales.

"Winds been kind, Krizz says, so Krizz thinks still two days," the goblin said, laying maps onto the deck with help from Tops to keep them flat. Also, careful to move her third leg of a flaccid dick away from parchment, shiny green premen pooling behind as she jutted a cup of the stuff every few minutes. Three girls hardly past their first blooding (though they must have been older, as Jyne tended to think every teenager a tween in her advanced years of thirty-three. The captain had a hard rule no girl under 18 was allowed to pirate) followed the goblin everywhere with mops and buckets, the diminutive goblin being one of the messier victims from these changes.

"Which means we'll starve before scurvy sets in," Xorli muttered, hunched and seated port to keep the ship balanced, though the massive twenty feet of orcflesh muttered at the volume of a cannon now. As quartermaster, it was her responsibility to measure the stores of food on the ship and manage the crew, and the future manifested grim. "Not counting myself and the twins, more girls grew than shrunk, and Stef still gorges like a dwarf. The more magical the race, the more they eat, and the majority of the crew used to be Breenan. Unless we solve the food issue, we might not have two days."

The twins Zera and Zari, now a two headed giant, nodded from their seat under the center mast. This rustled Tops and Stef from their roosts high above, floating down to the deck to float over the crew of monsters that now casually or nervously stood and waiting for their captain to make a decision. Because despite what had happened to everyone, the girls here trusted Jyne to get them through it.

Jyne grimaced. She had been Breenan herself a day and a half ago, whatever humanity previous possessed transformed into this fish monster she lived inside, like the feminine cross of a parrotfish and lionfish. When she first burst out of her familiar skin, the creature stood over seven feet with tits large enough to compare to ripe fruit, but her proportions shrunk back to previous measurements over the day, leaving her wearing scales but otherwise sporting the same shape. Mostly, the gills on her neck exhaling and inhaling rather than with a nose she no longer possessed were the most bothering to a captain long resigned to fate instead of fairness.

The captain also shared the same problems gnawing inside her entire crew: horny and hungry. They were out of food. They were out of bones and tripe, some of the girls no longer picky. Nulissula nearly drowned a few with her slimy body to stop girls from eating wood boards used for ship repair. If the way a walking sheep with brandy casks for tits kept clopping away from larger girls with even larger teeth was any indication, how long before cannibalism become a desperate option?

Horny she would deal with later. Hungry needed to be dealt with now.

"Ms. Totts," Jyne shouted, speaking in her captain voice directly to the goblin but loud enough for the entire crew to hear, "in your opinion, how much time can we spare and still nab the booty?"

Kriss consulted chart compass and measured their speed, scribbling on scrap paper with charcoal for calculations. "Kriss no want too much time passing, Kriss already think we miss the ships before they dock. Half a day?"

"Ms. Cuddles, furl sail and deploy sea anchors!"

"Aye aye, captain!" The most immobile crew member, First Mate Berry Cuddles looking much the cow but with a pair of tits lifting her feet off the ground and balancing the boat against six ton of orc with her minotaurish gargantuan mammaries. Even depressing under their own brown and white furred weight, each breast five feet tall and half again wide lashed as they were to keep her from tipping into the sea. Because, by necessity, those leaking teats poured enough milk over starboard as to put a dairy out of business. Based upon the loud sloshing and continued slow taut growth, each of those moo juicers were filled to bursting with hot cream. A normal woman would have asked to be relieved of duty, but Berry lost none of her capabilities as a mate and hands scrambled about the rigging to slow them to a halt in deep ocean.

Meanwhile, Jyne scanned through the crew to decide on who could help fix the food problem, tallying the time for piracy then a run down the coast to free waters. "Ms. Xorli, Ms. Waters, how much fish do we need to last six days and how much weight can the ship handle before we sink into the leviathan's embrace?"

"We set out from Olgutra Port light on food but otherwise fully loaded, displacing 4600 tons." The massive orc woman leaned over to check the line of the ship in the water, adjusting numbers in her head. "Now we have no food and tossed as much detris and materials overboard as could be spared. We are teetering near 5800 tons. The Scorned Lover will capsize in a stiff wind if we displace a goblin fart more than 7700 tons. With booty that doesn't leave a lot of room."

"No guesses how much food these salty tarts suckle now, but I'm hungry enough to eat a horse, not exaggerating." JC had her arms folded under floppy granny juggs, the top half of her body deceptively unchanged as the legs spread out through the front of the prow and hung down towards the deep blue with dark purple tentacles that would put a kraken to shame. "If the whole lot of spunk guzzlers manage to swallow, I can keep us fed for a week with a hundred tons of fish, though we'll need to live off fruit when we get back to port else hair and teeth will fall out faster than a virgin priest in a bathhouse. Will probably supplement our water with Jumbo McCreamy over here, but won't want to overdo it if it hurts Berry."

"We are not going to get a hundred tons from lines," Nulissula said placidly, her voice taken on a gurgle sounding refined from the austere aelf, never mind her goopy state. Purple only in the sense of pastel violet, more translucent than opaque and only someone knowing her previous features could observe how she retained form. Forgoing legs at the moment, instead Nulissula rested in a puddle of herself on the deck, though it did not change regal manner while indicating towards the dozens of ropes over the side with hooks and a prayer they brought up a good sized catch. "We need more food."

"I have a plan, and if it works we'll be sick of fish for the rest of our lives but we'll also have plenty to chow." Jyne spotted what she needed from the crew, pointing the girls out. "You, you, you, sorry, I'll relearn names later, right now I need everyone with gills and looks like they can swim. That include you, Lorryn."

Though everyone in the crew was affected by the curse, whatever it was, not all were affected equally, the previously bubbly and unstoppable talking machine of Lorryn Dawnstrider the most emotionally damaged. Whatever femininity she once possessed, this girl lost it beneath an avalanche of defined muscles fit to explode out from under blue and white shark skin. Still possessing breasts, but swallowed by pecs large enough to make a normal woman unable to tilt their head downward. Not normal, this wasn't Lorryn's problem, as chondrocranium grew larger in proportion than the rest of her slabulature, a megalodon personification of nightmares. Far more teeth than a shark's mouth, pitch black eyes and a snout slicing out in half moon like a broad hatchet. Bone plates spread through her face and formed in odd places, mostly around joints. The impression now, between fins edged in razors, a muscled mass somehow so dense she weighted the equal to Xorli yet only a third of the height, a mouth capable biting chunks out of anchors, Lorryn became violence waiting to unleash.

At least, physically. Sitting stern to keep the weight distributed, she slumped silently and sobbed, disappointed sharks didn't shed tears. Angry, too, at least after she picked up her lute last night and crushed it before stopping herself. Followed by the destruction of a table and two chairs. Next would have been the hull, but Jiggles eventually talked her off the plank. Mostly, thought, it appeared she hated her inability to speak, as if staying silent were a physical pain and didn't know how to cope.

Jyne strode over and put her own scaly and webbed hand on Lorryn's shoulder, speaking with a smile of her own needled teeth. "I am sorry this happened to you. You are surrounded by friends and we will survive this, but I need all hands." Jyne took off her hat and shook her fins out, taking off the belt but drawing her cutlass. "We are in the deep ocean and about to swim into the abyss. I can't think of someone better to join me than yourself. Everything else, I'll personally see what can be done to help, I swear it."

Lorryn, bless the perky girl's heart, managed to make the merciless depths of a shark's face appear hopeful and thankful. Rousing bulk from the boat and standing quickly, Jyne actually felt the entire ship shift in the waves and desperately pled to a goddess other than Cluothe! they could survive long enough to reach shore.

"Alright, enough clam flapping!" Jyne yelled, stomping to quarterdeck and gathering the four joining her. Lorryn appeared the most fierce, but wasn't the most odd. An eel with arms and legs, an otherwise normal girl with a squid on her head, the last getting off closer to Jyne with scales and a one arm a giant lobster claw. On a visual inspection, though, they all looked capable of breathing and swimming in the Blue Expanse. "We are south of the leviathan kingdoms, so just fishes here. Doesn't make this any less dangerous, but if we don't come back with food, we starve. Ms. Cuddles, the ship is yours."

"Aye aye," Berry acknowledged, but it was subdued. A lot rode on success.

Jyne took a step onto the gangway and leapt, diving into the dark ocean sword first, quickly followed by her school of fishgirls.

"I can talk? I can talk!"

Jyne would have paid attention to Lorryn's nonstop nonsense babbling, but the captain was engrossed in viewing the world under waves with crystal clarity. From where she floated with the other women, looking down, she saw the ocean floor miles away. There was no murk, no haziness, only a pure vision never experienced while she beheld every secret the waters kept as if under noonday suns. All in far more color and vibrancy then Jyne ever thought possible, the world topside now a bland shadow. The experience humbled her to the point of dropping sword and not caring while it sank into depths, past schools of fish, past forests of kelp, past creatures she had no name for.

"Can anyone else see this?" Jyne asked, not taking eyes off something the shape of a turtle lumbering on the far floor below, spitting out lava from crevices in its back. It must has been a hundred times the size of the Scorned Lover. That was just one of a myriad of things she estimated could gobble the girls like a handful of nuts.

"See what?" the girl with the squid head asked, her voice identifying Uliechi, one of the carpenters working under Nulissula and the pervert who carved dildos for the crew. "All I have is ocean and blackness below. I think I see tuna over yon but can't be sure."

The others replied similarly, then Lorryn quickly railroaded everyone, realizing gills meant breathed separately from her monster gab hole. "I can't see the fish, but maybe I can see the fish, because I know they are over there, which is like I can smell them over there but it isn't smelling, it is more like I can hear-shock-taste. Think of rubbing your feet over plush carpet, then touch your tongue to a doorknob and bam it is like the shock lets me see the doorknob, so I know the fish are over there, but I also feel some fish below them and there's something larger with a lot of legs, like a sea spider of some kind. I once met an arachne from the Heheim countries, and she was really nice, she had such pretty hair, but those legs were like ick though I didn't want to be rude, so I said..."

The sea spider resembled a ten-legged blue starfish blinking a giant eye in the center, lazily floating half a mile below and to the right of Jyne. It was as large as the brothel she grew up in. At the moment, that eye had no notice of them or the ship.

Jyne never feared the ocean until this moment. Before, she blissfully thought her ship stood a chance against most creatures beneath them. Now, empirical evidence presented a dozen things within this stretch of ocean could swallow the ship and crew whole. It was humbling, it was...

"OooOOoohh."

The noise bubbling from Jyne wasn't words or sounds, more something escaping lips without source. It was that feeling again - not an orgasm - instead a pleasurable jab into her pelvis, there a moment then gone. If an orgasm could be a fist, some bilge-sucker punched her gut and left her moaning since they started this thrice-cursed voyage! Feeling it off an on since this all started, each time there was nothing for Jyne to prepare when it hit. She was getting better at controlling visible reactions, though. This one helped clarify her mind onto the importance of their actions now.

"Alright, ya whisker biscuits," Jyne said, gathering the girls around her while whispering water. "I can see better than anyone has a right to down here, so follow me and keep yapping to a minimum, savvy?" Everyone glared at Lorryn, who did modulate her monologue into a low mutter. "I've got a target for us that should get us tack for the trip. Hope everyone likes whale."

Jyne shot down towards the white bull cachalot, the others close behind and trying to keep sight of their captain in the deep.

********************

"Can you not capsize us when you stuff your tacos on deck, Zs?!" Xorli shouted, moving her massive green orciness around to keep the ship steady as the twin-in-one slid down onto the deck, blue body throwing a few more spasms. "We're all horny!"

"Sorry, X, tried to stop rocking the boat..." one of the large blue heads said, all ridges and whorls and teeth enough to make a clan chief jealous, large body relaxing and shifting so as not to break the main mast. The twins, Zera and Zari, combined were the tallest girl(s) on the ship now, over fifty feet. Weight didn't equate size, as Xorli, Berry and Lorryn were far denser. The blue skinned, four armed and two headed twinbination wasn't a lightweight, only possessinga mass lighter than size suggested. All crags and skin plates in different shades of vibrant blues, she might have been mistaken for a demonic except she didn't give off the right smell.

"...but if you suddenly had twice as much, how could you resist?" the other blue head finished, smiling and licking the ear of the other head. Aside from being one body now, she tended towards two sets of everything. Two sets of arms, two sets of tits, two heads, and as they discovered a few minutes before, two pussies. This pair of orgasms proved historically accurate like before becoming one person, one cunt throbbed in orgasm while the other splashed a barrel worth of cunny onto the deck. The three swabbies with mops were not amused.

"If we don't start showing restraint," Xorli said, through her brow glistened and six foot of cock rose to full mast, hard enough to penetrate a battleship between crossed legs, "we will capsize. Besides, the captain will be back any moment with our food and we need to prepare for anything."

"Yes, that is...is very good, moooodvice, Quartermaster," Berry said, the chop and Zs' actions causing a swell to knock her minotaur knockers against the deck and spray milk down the side. "We should aaaaallll show some...at least, we need to make sure..." Because tits propped her up and thrust naked furred hips into plain view, it was obvious one hand reached around past pregnant belly to tickle her clit. "Just try not to sink us."

For a moment no one knew what to say. Berry was the restrained one, the calm logic balancing against Jyne's passion. Even Nulissula lost prim noblesse more often. And for that moment, a hundred girls managed to consider the consequences of giving into their collected burning lusts, each girl an expert in controlling lust from hundreds accumulated years of prostitution between them all.

"First dibs on orc cock!"

Pandemonium erupted as every skilled hand, mouth, foot, tongue, tentacle or appendage found genitals and the entire ship attempted to discover if orgasms had limits.

********************

Swimming with webbed hands and feet proved a new experience. Not only for Jyne, but all the hunting party.

"nggrt!"

All the Black Hearts knew how to swim, something Jyne required them to practice regularly. In her mind, it made no sense for buxom buccaneers to drift crowded on flotsam in the twelve seas of Yerm or crossing the Blue Expanse without at least an ability to keep head above water. Regular swimming also gave great cardio. It made perfect sense to Jyne, a woman was smaller and less muscled than a man. If they wanted to best a crew of trained cutthroats, every girl on the Scorned Lover needed to be in better physical shape. The ruthless success of three years spoke loudly that every girl aboard wasn't just physically fit, they were apex female predators.

"Xortli looked in great shape topside."

AiLoves
AiLoves
521 Followers