Monster Pirate Whores Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********************

Wresting their prize top side proved nearly as difficult as catching it. A little buoyant, moving the dead meat quick enough to avoid the converging predators kept the pirates from shooting directly upwards. Lorryn saved the day again, her musculature strong enough that even a massive sperm was light load. All things equal, with Jyne's sight it should have been simple, but the burning between finned legs stole their due and it was all the horny captain could do to stop herself from reaching down and cresting the wave she teetered on for hours.

Uliechi took charge, wrapping Jyne in tentacles and relating directions to the girls as the suffering woman looked all around and kept them safe between bouts of lustful delirium. Woon and Qiv ran interference, the corsairs cutting a path through depths toward the ship. The rise to the suns and spray blanked out of Jyne's mind, her thoughts on her womb and making sure she didn't betray her crew again for a moment of pleasure. Over and over she pled to no one to make it stop, that she wouldn't, she wouldn't. The others swam quickly, but with dead white whale weight dragging them, it took twice as long to return as it took to dive.

Breaching the surface, the relief bubbled out of each of the hunters, everyone laughing, even Jyne, waving in the water while someone got on the wheel and the Scorned Lover drifted close, cheering on the deck making its way to the victorious women. However, as the ship came abreast and a ladder lowered, it became clear those were not cheers, but rather moans and cries of arousal.

"...I have no idea what is wrong with me," Jyne mumbled, the hardest punch yet hitting her and she had to physically hold her hand back from her own pussy, only able to stop herself because of her injuries, "but it sounds like I'm not the only one. We might need to..."

"Thar she blows!"

While Jyne hobbled half way up the ladder and closely assisted by Uliechi to get aboard, a magnificent arc of white shot into the air, tall as the mast. At the crest, a screaming pixie bloated in the shape of a sports ball flew past and splashed overboard, nearly taking Woon in the face. Concerned, Jyne pushed her problems aside and clambered up (noting with irritation she lost her eyepatch somewhere in the deeps), finding a scene out of a demonic bacchanal.

The entire crew - every one of them - were in the process of pleasuring themselves, being pleasured or pleasuring someone else. Or all together at once. Twat on pussy on cunt. Fingers on or in, tongues lapping every surface. Thick cunny wasn't the only salacious sauce glazing the planks, half of portside a white blob around the slumped Xorli. In fact, the deck might as well have been in a storm for all the fluids sloshing upon planks. Yet when Jyne trudged on deck, they all froze, a tableau illustrating caught by a parent using mother's dildo.

"Was that Stef bloated with jizz?" Uliechi asked, tentacles letting her crawl up and quickly join her captain without witnessing the scene and focused on the water. When she turned and looked at the silent crew, Uliechi's eye drew towards the only movement aboard the ship: a twenty-two foot green cock bucking a dozen girls riding it, pointed right at the squidy carpenter.

*SPPRRRRRTT!!*

Krizz came a bright green stream as thick as the rudder and hit the squid carpenter hard enough to fling her over the deck and out thirty feet into the blue. Strong enough to break bones and enough volume to fill the entire bilge with a single shot. The ship rocked from the equal opposite reaction! Jyne absently stepped out of the way and alert crew followed into the water to make sure Uliechi made it safely back on board. Krizz shot eleven more streams before drizzling the last sticky and globular cum then flaccided.

Through it all, Jyne glared and not one girl said anything. Maybe Jyne might have shouted something, done something, but she was dealing with the realization that the same sensation felt for days now had stopped when she stepped on board, then hit her exactly when goblin futa navigator ejaculated a crew member off the ship. Jyne felt Krizz's orgasm. She felt everyone's orgasms. Had been, since that cursed statue bit her hand.

"I think we have a problem," Jyne noted, knowing this grew more complicated every day they remained at sea.

********************

When the Magical Friendship left dock in Yrlmuh - down the broad Nhi Delta, exiting out of the south east end of Bronolle into the Blue Expanse - the cutter was at full sail. Not half a day later, Friendship left the Crimson Haze (a phenomenon localized to the area of Yrlmuh that blocked the twin suns and made the sky into a uniform red from horizon to horizon) one of the many effects of living so close to the Maw. Many sailors berthing around the massive city state often announced the transition with the phrase returning to the Blue.

First Mate, Lieutenant Commander Fraker, was a seasoned seaman and still capable of leading boarding action no matter the loss of his right arm to raiders over a decade ago. The Ursian didn't just look the bear, he acted one as well when sabers and pistols came out. Between battles, he exemplified the stalwart with such an attention to details, in a lesser man he would have been called retentive.

It was one of those details that brought him to the Commander's cabin, knocking politely.

"Come."

Fraker did, not ducking his head as he stepped inside, this ship designed with larger races in mind. "Sir, you wanted to know when we returned to the Blue."

"Yes, thank you Number One."

Fraker remained at ease, though he closed the door as was proper, waiting for the Commander to nod ascent. "Sir, now that we are underway and in deep water, I hoped to get more details concerning our mission."

The Commander pursed lips, then blew them out before running a hand through his mane. "I'll be frank, Jolliam, I have only a little more information than you." He stood from his desk and went to the charts of Blue Expanse where Bronelle and Yerm faced each other on the east and west. "Our target is the privateer vessel the Scorned Lover. They left Olgutra a few days ago," he pointed to the city on the edge of Breen, tracing west across the Expanse towards the Wylo Coast, "and are probably almost to Faluss and the southern current. With our luck we'll need the sweeps to catch them before they make it to about here." The Commander's hand pointed at a hook in the land only a few clicks of the major trading city of Stobon. "I heard word of major cargo transported north and Stoborn is the most likely destination. If the Black Hearts want their prize, that is where I'd set my trap."

Fraker kept his hand behind his back, counting the marks on the map and adding the miles while growing worried. "There is too much ocean, we're against current and if we don't spend half our time against the wind, I'll eat the rigging. I don't think we will make it in time."

"We have to make it, even if we need to row through the night," Commander Custard stated, his horn glowing brightly upon the blue uniform of the Libertonian Navy as the unicorn stooped to give a regretful gaze upon a personal painting of his betrothed, Mizi. "If we don't reach the Scorned Lover in time, then it will mean the end of Evma as we know it."