Monster Tales Ch. 02

Story Info
Naughty at the Museum.
10.2k words
4.36
8.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,069 Followers

*Second story in the Monster Tales series.

Bahla Ansam, a young woman who has a knack for organizing artefacts, helps out small museums to sort out their archives and handle any lost and founds. She comes across a particular statue of a half jaguar, half man with Mayan writing on the base and eyes that have a deep effect on her. Little does she know how she is linked to this ancient jaguar god.

*I'm rewriting earlier works in between commissions and the usual stories, and will release more first versions online in due time.

*

Chapter 01

'Miss, Bahla Ansam?'

I turned around when I heard my name and held up my hand to indicate the short, balding man was looking for me. I walked up to him and we shook hands.

'Jack Vermeer, curator of this humble museum.' he said. 'Nice to meet you.'

'Nice to meet you.' I said.

'I'm glad you could come. Wilbur spoke highly of the work you've done for other museums.' he said, inviting me to follow him.

'I just have an affinity with history and searching at the right spot.' I said. 'Wilbur noticed I could place unknown items most of the time in the right category and recovered a few lost ones.'

'You don't work in this line of work full-time?' he asked.

'No, I write history books for young kids, making the dusty subject hopefully more interesting and in between that I help out anywhere they can use my skills.' I said.

He nodded and said. 'Like us, who have a cellar full of historical pieces but have nobody to sort through them.'

We descended the stairs at the back and he unlocked the door leading to the archive. After turning on the lights I could see the place was bigger than I expected.

'How big is this place?' I asked.

'About half the area of the museum. The other half is used for parking and what have you.' he said and led me through the main corridor. 'We've received a lot of items over the years from private collections and other smaller museums that had no storage available. You can find just about anything here, just not anything valuable. Or so we believe.'

We arrived at a couple of desks flanked by cabinets to create a sense of separation from the archive.

'Most important is to bring the records up to date. See what we do and don't have and with luck find out where any missing items are.' he said and tapped against one of the cabinets. 'We hope you can help us out here.'

'I don't see why not.' I said, looking around at the shelves and crates. 'Looks like fairly standard stuff here.'

'Then make yourself at home, I'd say.' he said and handed me a spare set of keys. 'You can access the archive at any time through two doors from the parking lot. Upstairs we have an alarm, but the section down here always gave us trouble so we've disconnected it some time ago.'

'Aha. Well, I often tend to work late, so that does make it easier.' I said.

'We have a spare coffee maker if you want it?' he said.

'Thanks, but then I prefer to take my trusty water cooker with me to make tea.' I said.

He clapped his hands. 'Then I guess it's settled. You could start wednesday, right?' he asked.

'Yes, I have a couple of appointments, then I can start on this project.' I said.

'Good. Then if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to shuffling papers.' he said with a chuckle.

'I'd like to have a quick look around if you don't mind.' I said. 'Then I can have a rough idea on where to start.'

'No problem. You have the keys to lock up the place. I'll just inform Leo, our guard, that you'll leave later.' he said and went back.

I looked at the desks and told myself to bring some dust cloths as well. I looked around and decide to just zigzag the place. There was no real plan as far as I could see, just a natural random collection of items placed where there was room. I walked along the wall, having a quick look at some labels, prehistoric items, modern and older statues, tools, boxes with photo collections, paintings.

Most of it had indeed no high value but were part of generic history. I walked past a few crates further in the back when I caught a glimpse of an almost hidden statue between two large crates. I looked closer to find a life size half man, half, I guessed jaguar, painted stone statue with what looked like Mayan writing on the base. It seemed really old, but the detail was excellent. It must have been from an obscure artist since there was no well known artist who made something with this theme. The head and body were shaped like a halfway morph from jaguar to man, although he remained mostly feline below the waist and featured fairly human hands. His face made me nervous though. His eyes seemed to look straight through me and if he was real he could probably rip out my throat with one bite. The ladies would probably beg for his attention.

I couldn't resist touching his chest, expecting for some reason to feel real fur. His eyes drew my attention again and I felt a sudden tingle in my fingers. I stepped back and looked at my hand. The tingle was gone now. 'Whatever.' I said and went back to the stairs to lock up the place. I'd have all the time from wednesday on to figure out what that jaguar man was.

***

That night I went to bed and suddenly thought of that statue again. Or more specifically, his eyes. I could still see his eyes clearly before me, their reddish yellow irises looking deep into my mind, my thoughts unable to hide from their sight.

I thought about what it would be like to live in the Mayan era, this jaguar god ruthlessly ruling my people, taking young women to serve him as priestess, or even in his chambers. During the day he would wage war to defend and increase his kingdom, then come home victorious to feast on meat and wine, and satisfied by that drag one or two of the women to his bed, satisfying his carnal lust on them.

I noticed I felt hot and was stroking my breasts and legs. I hadn't felt this naughty in a long while and giggled. I continued my fantasy, imagining he just came back from a battle to rest in a big hall at the top of his pyramid palace.

All the warriors would sit at a big circle of low tables while the women took their shields and weapons and attended to their wounds. I never wanted to be there but was sold by my poor parents to servitude so I tried to stay in the background. But then he had his eyes on me and I would feel a chill down to the bone. His eyes captured me in his invisible grip and without a word or motion of him I would come to him. I would take his stained weapons and put them behind him, then take a bowl of water to him to clean the blood of his enemies out of his fur coat. He'd laugh and shout with the other warriors while I ran my wet fingers through the fur all over his body, feeling his mighty muscles move underneath it. I had to be very thorough, because if I missed a spot he would growl at me, maybe even hit me.

After he approved the state of his fur he grabbed the bowl and tossed it back, making the rest of the men laugh. Then he'd order me to bring the first cut of the meat roasting on fires in the middle of the hall. Picking the right piece was important if I didn't want to fall victim to his wrath. I carefully examined the tapirs and deer, then chose one that seemed the most juicy and cut a large piece from it.

I felt several eyes following me in anticipation of his reaction to my choice of meat to add to my anxiety. I knelt in front of him bowing my head and offering him the first bite of the feast. I sensed him leaning closer and heard him sniffing the roast. Then he took the bowl and bit a huge chunk out of the meat with his strong jaws. He chewed for a while. swallowed, then stood up, holding up his cup of wine and told the men to eat and drink in glory of him and the victory.

The men cheered and the women started to serve their meals while music played and some sang their songs of war.

He told me to bring more wine while he ripped at the meat, devouring it as the animal half he is. I filled his cup, but before I could slip away he grabbed my arm and pulled me down at his feet, where I'd have to stay until he wanted more food or wine.

I hated to have to sit there getting hungry and serve him while he ate and drank, but then he gave his bowl and cup to me, telling me to eat. A little surprised at this moment of kindness I thanked him and ate. He joined the men in song with his baritone voice and soon the whole hall thundered with their loud voices.

***

It would be much later when the first men passed out or staggered back to their homes to sleep. I felt rather tired and suppressed my yawning because I had no chance to go to sleep while he kept me at his side. Then he let out a sudden roar, causing my heart to jump, slammed down his cup, stood up, grabbed me by my waist and tossed me over his shoulder wishing the rest of the men a good night. They cheered him and offered some suggestions on what to do with me when he carried me off to his chambers. I looked desperately at the other women for help but saw only helpless pity or disappointment for not being chosen to join him.

Inside his chambers he put me down in front of his bed, then proceeded to take of his loincloth and tossed it over the back of a chair at the wall. I didn't dare to look at him as he turned to me and kept my eyes on the floor. He came closer to me, lifted my chin and smiled at me with his eyes grabbing hold of my every nerve. He put his hands on my hips, then gently pulled up my tunic and I let him undress me, exposing my naked body for his approval.

I didn't dare to cover myself with my hands, no matter how much I wanted to while I felt his eyes leaving hot trails on my skin wherever he looked. I noticed my arousal despite the fear of what was going to happen. Or maybe because of it. I had no idea and felt confused.

He took my cheeks into his hands and looked deep into my eyes, submitting me into giving myself to him willingly. I sank into the fiery depth of his eyes, desire burning hotter inside me to be taken by him and let out a soft moan. He put his arms around my hips, then lifted me to crawl onto his bed and lay me down. I looked up helplessly at him, waiting for him to satisfy his lust with me. He leaned over me and licked around my breasts, moving in smaller circles until I'd felt his rough tongue circling my burning hot nipples. He teased me by blowing on them and extract more moans out of me. His tongue felt wonderful as he licked my nipples, sucked on them and teased them with the tip of his tongue. I wished I could give this big cat my milk already. After satisfying his hunger for my breasts he moved down and explored my wet pussy using his tongue and sharp teeth, tossing me around in a circle of intense pleasure by licking and sucking on my lips and clit until I almost came, then hurting me lightly by biting all over, repeating it while I twisted my body in ecstatic torture. I begged for him to let me come, to end this torture and he grinned at me, his fangs bared at the helpless prey that I was before him.

He sat up on his knees so I could see his spiked hard dick and ordered me to get him ready to fuck me. I got hungry for his taste just from the sight and scent of his dick and went down on my hands and knees before him, licking his shaft and head, then slid my mouth around him, moving my tongue all over and around his head, devouring every little taste of him and tracing every spike. I moved my mouth and tongue up and down his dick until he pulled me off, stacked a couple of pillows behind me and pushed me on my back with my hips raised up to him. He grabbed my legs to lift them up and rubbed the length of his wet dick between my lips, rubbing his spikes against my highly sensitive clit. The craving for his dick to satisfy my hungry cunt made me beg for him to fuck me. To take me as hard as he wanted. I wanted to grab his dick to put it in me but he stopped me with a growl. I pressed my hands hard against my belly, seeing the satisfaction in his eyes as I begged for him to put it in me. Then he gave a nod and I guided his hot dick inside my soaking cunt with a satisfied sigh.

He didn't hold back any longer and pounded his dick deep and hard inside me, burning the inside of my cunt with his spiked shaft. He groaned and roared as he reached his climax and filled my whole cunt with his godly seed.

I moaned as I rubbed my clit and pumped fingers inside my cunt in the hottest fantasy I had ever masturbated at and thrust my hips as I came.

I panted for a while feeling very satisfied, grabbed my pillows tight against me and whispered 'Thank you, jaguar god.' before falling asleep.

Chapter 02

I went through the next days feeling impatient. I wanted it to be wednesday already to find out more about the statue. I did think of fantasizing about him again, but it felt like I would disobey him if I did it without his approval. So when the day finally arrived I went early morning to the museum, had a quick talk with Jack and went down into the archives.

I dropped my bag and my water cooker at the desk and went to see him. The moment I looked into his eyes my heart beat faster and a jolt went through my pussy. He looked even more magnificent than I remembered. I moved up close to him slowly and carefully touched his chest. 'Who are you?' I whispered.

I caressed his cheeks, traced his broad shoulders with my fingers, moved down his tight arms and would have slid my hands into his loincloth if that was possible. I leaned against him, my head resting on his shoulder for a while when the sound of the door to the stairs opening pulled me out of my fantasy. I pulled the camera I used for this work out of my pocket, hurried to take a few pictures of the symbols at the base and walked back to the desks.

'I found a binder with delivery and shipping receipts in the office which might be of some help.' Jack said, holding the binder thick with papers.

'Thank you, I'm sure I can use it for the unknown items list.' I said and took it from him.

He left and I decided to clean up my corner of the archive before I could start on anything. I powered up the old computer to give it time to boot up and made stacks of all the scattered paperwork. I did remember to bring dusting cloths and after an hour of bringing some semblance of order to the chaos I sat down on the old leather executive chair. Someone must have found it a waste to throw it away and I was glad for it, it being sturdy and comfortable to sit in.

I turned my attention to the computer humming on the corner of the desk. It was far from up to date, but a friend working in IT taught me a to install a good browser and two tools to clean up and get it into a better shape.

While the tools ran into the background I checked out various sites to find the symbols used on his statue. My hunch about them being Mayan looked right, although I found nothing like the ones before me. I saw a familiar name on one of the websites and decided to send him an email asking for help in translation. Mitchell, a friend from college, knew a lot about South American history.

After that I resigned myself to staying away from his enticing but distracting eyes and get to work. I made a rough floor plan and created sections to organise the work. I made a list of the items in the first section and searched through the paperwork for information, filling gaps by looking up similar items and putting the unknown things into another list to be checked out later.

I was looking up information on a possible Chinese vase when I received a reply from Mitchell. He said the name of the subject was probably Xibahtau, but he had to look up or ask his colleagues to translate the rest of the symbols. He couldn't find a reference to this name in the well known literature and since it didn't seem to be an original Mayan artefact it might be possible the statue was a recent fantasy work. He'd let me know if he found out more.

I replied a thanks and ran the name Xibahtau through my mind. I giggled at thinking I now knew the name of my god master and quickly felt hot. I unbuttoned the top of my blouse and rolled up my sleeves to cool off and concentrated on my work until Jack came down again a while later.

'I didn't think you'd be so hard at work.' he said.

I remembered the state of my blouse and grinned. 'Sometimes I just lose myself in the job and work up a sweat.' I said.

'Well, I hope I can pry you away for lunch upstairs.' he said with a chuckle.

I looked at the time and realised it was just past noon already. My stomach took the opportunity to make itself known and I took out my lunch box. 'I think you just succeeded.' I said and followed him to the staff lounge.

There I met Julius and Silvia who worked at the reception and guided any groups around. They asked about my first morning and I told them it looked like I could get the same results as with previous jobs. We discussed some art topics and history and Jack agreed to put up a few of my books at the shop for sale, which made me happy to receive more exposure. After the lunch break I went back to my desk with a little detour.

His eyes asked me where I'd been and I looked down. 'I'm sorry master Xibahtau, for not being able to be with you when I have to fulfil my duties.' I whispered, touching his body softly. I leaned my head against his chest, took a deep breath and pulled myself away from him, telling myself I'm acting silly and have to get back to work.

I went back to my desk and buried myself in my work, only to realize how late it was when Jack said he was about to lock up upstairs.

'Will you be okay?' he asked. 'Otherwise I can stay a little longer.'

I smiled at his sweet suggestion. 'I'll be fine. I had no idea of the time, so I'm going to finish this and go home as well. Turning off the lights and locking the doors to the parking lot are all I need to do, right?'

He nodded. 'Yes. Then I'll be on my way and see you tomorrow.' he said and gave me a quick wave as he went back to the stairs.

'See you tomorrow.' I said and leaned back into my chair, stretching myself.

I did start to feel tired and sighed. Seeing what I was able to start made me feel good and I quickly finished up writing down the information I'd collected on a painting from a Dutch artist.

I collected my things in my bag, turned off the computer and giggled before I walked to my beloved Xibahtau.

I smiled as I stood before him, feeling my heart race as his eyes gazed upon me. 'Can I think of you tonight?' I whispered, then moved up to him and gave him a soft kiss before retreating to my desk.

I turned off the lights and made sure I locked both doors before leaving the place by car. I stopped by the Asian take-away before coming home and settling down into the couch. I went through my collection of movies and settled on a werewolf movie to watch while I ate. Instead of being scared I felt sorry for the werewolf being feared by the heroine while she should have seen through his scary features and see how he just wanted to love her. I switched off the screen after the end and imagined coming across Xibahtau while taking a late evening stroll through the wide garden of a mansion out in the country. He'd just been washing his muzzle in one of the fountains after hunting and eating local wildlife. I got scared from this wild beast living this close to me and wanted to get back to the house as fast as I could. Thinking he hadn't heard my approach I'd step back trying to be silent, but before I had taken a few steps he'd turn his head towards me and stared at me with his red glowing eyes.

I screamed and bolted for the mansion, it being a world away. I heard the pounding of his paws on the grass behind me as loud as the pounding of my heart. I ran like I never had done before, frightened beyond believe from a monster chasing me to kill me. Then it pounced me.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,069 Followers