Monster Tales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Nooo..! Don't eat me! Don't eat me!' I pleaded at the monster. 'I don't want to die..' I cried, my tears clouding my eyes.

He turned me on my back and loomed over me, growling. I hid my face behind my arms but he pulled them away, looking deep into my eyes. There was something in them that made me stop crying. I noticed a deep sadness in him and he licked my cheeks gently, cleaning up my tears. My heart was still beating fast, but something started to replace my fear. Before I could do anything he looked up, his ears scanned the area, then he ran off into the night.

One of the maids had heard my scream and several servants had come running out to me. They helped me up and I explained I just got startled by an energetic fox who had wandered into the garden.

***

The next evening I went out again, assuring the maids I wouldn't get worked up as much if I came across that fox again.

I felt anxious while walking towards the fountain where I saw the cat-like creature first. Carefully I approached the place, felt disappointed when I didn't see him, and sat down on the edge of the fountain. I looked down and just sat there when I heard a rustling of leaves. I looked into the direction of the sound and saw two yellow glowing eyes just behind a large bush.

'Is it you?' I asked.

The eyes kept gazing at me.

I held out my hands. 'Don't be afraid.' I said. 'I won't hurt you.'

The tall jaguar-like creature came far enough out of the shadows for me to see his firm body. Just from looking at the shades on his fur coat I could see he'd make every man jealous of his muscles. Not to mention the size of the sheath and balls at his crotch.

I blushed hard and tried not to look at it while I held out my hand. 'You scared me,' I said and thought that he still did. 'but if you won't hurt me, I won't scream.'

He hesitated for a moment, then came closer carefully. He reached out for my hand and gently touched my fingers with his. I felt the warmth of his fingers and knew I shouldn't fear him. I pulled softly at his fingers to have him come closer and managed to have him sit next to me on one of the stone benches.

I felt nervous and excited with this seemingly dangerous creature this close to me. He looked at me with his reddish yellow eyes and I felt my body getting hotter. I squeezed his furry hand a little and he held out his other to me. I took it in my other hand and we let our hands caress each other's.

'What are you?' I asked.

'I am me.' he growled.

I giggled. 'What's your name?'

'Xibahtau.' he growled.

I was attracted to his eyes, fearsome as they were. 'I'm Bahla. Do you live around here? Are there others like you? Family?'

He looked around once. 'My home's back in the forest.' he said and looked down. 'There are no others, the woman who raised me and taught me to speak died a while ago.'

I squeezed his hands a little. 'I'm sorry.' I said.

We sat in silence until I suddenly shuddered from the cool evening air.

'Here.' he said, swung one leg across the bench and pulled me into his embrace. It wasn't just his body heat which warmed me, but also my own body which suddenly grew hotter, making my cheeks flush. 'Better?' he asked and I nodded, feeling giddy. I smelled his scent and felt his strong heart beat in his chest. 'Thank you.' I said, stroking his arm and leaning my head against his broad shoulder. 'You're very warm.'

My mind started wandering and I imagined taking him home with me, shocking everyone with this gentle big cat. "Maybe then that pesky Robertson will stop chasing me." I thought. "I told him I wasn't interested in him but he still keeps bugging me. If I make Xibahtau my boyfriend he will have no choice." I giggled as I imagined introducing him to family and friends as my fiancé and looked at his face. He looked back at me and smiled. 'What is it?' I asked. 'You're really pretty when you smile.' he said. I blushed hard and looked away. 'You shouldn't just say that out of the blue to a young maiden.' I said, barely holding my grin. 'But you are.' he said and sniffed my hair. 'And you smell good.' My face burned up and I hid it in his chest fur. "Why do his words have such an impact on me?" I though.

He pricked up his ears. 'People are coming.' he said.

I looked up. 'Probably the maids looking for me because it's getting late.' I said. 'I'd better go, but will I see you tomorrow again?'

He smiled at me. 'I will be here, waiting for you.' he said.

I got out of his warm embrace reluctantly, looked into his eyes for a moment, then kissed his cheek and hurried towards the direction of the voices calling out for me, looking back at him once before disappearing behind a hedge.

***

The next evening I wasn't allowed to go out and just lay on my bed. My parents didn't want me hanging out in the garden in the evening, it wasn't very ladylike. They told me to study so I'd be prepared for marriage to a nice, wealthy man and become happy. I knew they were thinking of that boring son of Waterbind. He's friendly, but so bland. His eyes don't have the least bit of the liveliness of Xibahtau's. "Xibahtau!" I thought and sat up at once. "He's probably waiting in the garden for me!" I hit the bed, cursing for having to stay indoors. Then I heard a tapping on my window and saw his face outside.

I rushed to open it. 'Xibahtau! How!?' I asked.

He grinned. 'Wanted to see you badly. Followed your scent. Climbed up the wall.' he said.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him, almost making him lose his grip. 'Sorry.' I said, then helped him get in.

He looked around and sniffed the air. 'Smells like you.' he said.

'Hey!' I said and hit him playfully. 'It's not polite to smell a lady's room.'

'But I really like your smell.' he said, poking me back.

I laughed and tried to jump him. He caught me but lost his footing and I ended up on top of him on my bed, giggling. We looked each other in the eyes and I lost myself in his again while I stroked his head and ear. Animal instinct took over and I kissed him.

When I pulled back I blushed hard and buried my face in his chest. 'I'm sorry!' I said. 'I have no idea what came over me! You must think me a fool!.

He lifted up my chin. 'I liked that. Can we do that more?' he said with an innocent smile.

My heart raced and we kissed again. First soft, then slowly deeper while he licked on my lips and pulled gently with his. I let my tongue touch the tip of his and we let them explore bit by bit. I traced his sharp fangs and we kissed and licked until we both ran out of breath. 'Xi..' I said, feeling something hard pressing against my belly. 'You like it so much?' I asked with a devious smile and a little rub against him. 'I like you so much.' he said, stroking my back. 'I want to be with you.' I giggled and sat up to lift my dress enough to straddle him, feeling the heat from his body part radiating through my underwear. I ran my fingers through the fur on his chest and stomach, pondering about giving my virginity right here, right now, to this half human, half beast and become his.

A knock on my door startled us both. 'Bahla? Are you still awake?' asked one of the maids.

'Wait!' I said, quickly getting off his lap and hurrying to the door. 'I'm changing right now, so don't come in!' I gestured to Xibahtau to stay silent and blushed hard when I saw the hard dick sticking out of his sheath. 'Can you bring me a glass of milk and some cookies? I'd like a snack before going to sleep.' I asked the maid. 'I'll be back in a few minutes.' the maid said and I let out a deep sigh of relieve. 'We have to be quick.' I said and pushed Xibahtau to the window. 'I wish you could stay now, but they can't find out about you right now. They'd panic.' He looked a little sad but nodded. 'Then I will leave.' he said. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. 'I want to see you soon again.' I said and he caressed my cheek. 'I will come back tomorrow at dark.' he said, then climbed out my window and down the wall. I watched as he moved fast through the shadows in the garden, back to the forest.

***

'Mother, what's going on?' I asked in the morning when I noticed the maids taking extra care to clean the place and the cook preparing a small banquet.

She smiled at me and hugged me. 'Bahla, the Waterbind boy has asked your father last night for your hand in marriage. He's coming with his parents tonight to make it official.'

I pulled back. 'What!?' I asked. 'He never asked me anything!'

'Oh dear,' my mother said. 'you know how shy he is. But he'll make a fine husband.'

'I'm not interested in him!' I said loud enough for the maids to stop and listen. 'He's boring!'

My mother looked at me like I was just a little girl who didn't understand yet. 'I'm sure it only seems that way. He just works hard at his father's company and has little time for other things.' she said, putting her hand on my shoulder. 'That will change when you're married. And it's a sign you'll have a steady life.'

'I don't care about that!' I said. 'He does nothing for me! I'd rather be poor with an exciting man than marry him!' I hated that someone decided for me who I should be with. "I want Xibahtau!" I thought, then ran off outside into the garden, hearing mother call out for me.

The desire to see him became even stronger and I traced the route he had taken through the garden and headed for the forest. At the edge was a small trail and I followed it, occasionally finding large paw prints from his feet. It swerved a lot and was covered in mud and leaves, making it harder to walk on. When I had to cross a small stream after a long walk I slipped on the rocks and fell into the water and strained my ankle. Feeling tired, cold, wet and sad I cried, calling for him to come and get me. I knew it would be no use crying all alone out here but I had to let it out. I wiped my eyes, tried to stand up and staggered out of the water, wincing each time I had to lean on my bad ankle. I sat down on the ground and sighed. I just knew I'd get sick like this, but if it means I can get to him and stay it would be worth it.

'Bahla?' asked the voice I wanted to hear behind me.

I turned around to see him, breathing hard. 'Xibahtau..' I said, tears welling up in my eyes in happiness.

He got on his knees and wiped my cheeks. 'I heard you cry, why are you here? What happened?' he asked, looking at the soaked dress.

'I ran away.' I said. 'They wanted me to marry a man I don't love so I ran for you and then I got tired from walking and slipped in the stream and twisted my ankle. and got all wet because I just had to be with you.'

He hugged me and his warmth filled my chest. 'I want you with me too.' he said.

I sneezed and he realised I was shivering. He pulled up my dress and moved his arms under my legs and around my back to pick me up. 'I'll take you to my home.' he said and I wrapped my arms around his neck, saying 'Thank you.'.

Several minutes later we left the forest to follow a stone road which hadn't been used for a long time. It led to an open gate in a stone wall. Going through the gate I could see the mansion I had seen once when I was very little. An eccentric old lady lived there who's husband used to work for the government. She lived secluded after he had died years ago.

Xibahtau headed for the front entrance. 'Wait, you live here?' I asked, thinking it was almost like a fairy tale.

'Yes, I grew up here and mother said everything here belonged to me just before she died.' he said and looked sad. 'I don't like it, being alone.'

'You don't have to be alone anymore.' I said.

He looked at me and a smile returned.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the interior. Everything was dusty but looked in great shape. 'They must have had a lot of money.' I said.

He put me down in the front room at the fireplace. 'My mother.' he said, looking at the painting above it of a good-looking middle aged woman with black hair in a green dress.

'She's pretty.' I said and sneezed.

He helped me sit down in the chair in front of the fireplace, opened the wardrobe in the corner, pulled out a blanket, checked it and wrapped me in it. 'Wait here.' he said, then left the room.

I looked around, thinking I recognised some of the masters of the paintings, wondering what it was like for him to grow up here, probably hidden from view to prevent the whole world going crazy over him. "But now I'm here with him." I thought and giggled.

He returned to carry me to the back of the mansion and through a small hallway into a cosy room with a fire going in the small fireplace. A low chair stood in front of it, a desk stood in one corner, a big bed in the other. There was a small kitchen through one door and I saw a bathroom through another.

'This is your room.' I said, smelling his scent.

'Yes. It's easier to warm up and get you dry.' he said, putting me down on the edge of a stone bath with a small fire underneath. 'I hope it's warm enough for you.'

I dipped my fingers in the water and it felt warm enough. 'It'll get warmer soon.' he said. 'Let me know if it's getting too warm.' He wanted to walk away but I grabbed his tail. 'Since I can't stand by myself, I will need a little help undressing.' I said, feeling naughty. He looked back at me. 'I felt an urge yesterday, one I might not be able to hold back today.' he said. I held out my arms to him. 'You don't have to.' I said, my heart beating fast in anticipation of getting taken by him. He turned to me and helped me up, then unbuttoned the back of my dress while I leaned on him. He let it fall down gently on the floor, grabbed me around my waist and lifted me up to move the dress aside. I put my arms around his neck, relishing the touch of his fur pressed against my naked skin. Against my naked breasts. My hardening nipples. I kissed him and he returned my passion. We licked each others tongue, tasting every bit while running our hands across our backs.

When we pulled away after a long time he moved down, licking and kissing all over my chest, sucking softly on my nipples while I hummed in pleasure. Then he went further down, hooked his thumbs in my panties and pulled them down slowly while licking my underbelly. He made me feel so hot the bath water might have been ice and I wouldn't complain.

He lifted me up again and stepped into the bath, putting me down carefully. We sat on our knees and washed each other, moving our hands all over our bodies. He massaged my firm breasts while I let my fingers run through the fur on his chest, feeling the muscles tense underneath. We pressed our bodies together washing our backs, then he moved his hands all over my behind and slipped his fingers between my buttocks, washing my asshole. I moaned from the sensation of his fingers rubbing my tight asshole and he massaged it extra with one finger while I pressed against it. His other hand slipped between my legs in front and his fingers explored my pussy, sliding between my lips, pulling at them and rubbing my clit.

I moaned in his neck moving my hips front and back, pressing my pussy and asshole against his fingers. I wanted to have his fingers inside and asked for him to stick them in. He growled softly in my ear and massaged my asshole in circles, opening me up and slid one fingertip inside, making my nipples tingle out of all things. 'Ah yes..' I whispered in his neck and he massaged my soaking entrance, sliding two fingers with ease into my cunt, making me clench my teeth and moan more. I moved my hips back and forth again, pushing his fingers deeper into me and rubbing my clit against his wrist. He twisted his fingers while sliding them in and out of my holes, increasing the tension in my lower body. He growled in my neck while I moaned hard in his, wanting his fingers even deeper inside me, to use my holes to play with any way he liked and felt my hips explode in my first orgasm.

I panted, my hips shaking against his fingers. When I regained my breath I looked down to see his spiked hard dick glistening. I looked into his eyes and felt a new hunger. 'Let me wash you now.' I said and he pulled his fingers slowly out of my cunt and asshole, giving me one more jolt of pleasure. I kissed him, then went down and kissed the sticky tip of his dick. It twitched and he let out an approving growl. I kissed it more, wrapping my hand around his shaft to caress it, my fingers moving along his stubby spikes. His musky taste was all over my lips and I licked them, then wrapped them around his dickhead, moving slowly up and down with my tongue exploring his ridge.

His approving grunts spurred me on to take him as far inside my mouth as I could. I wanted to taste more of him, to let him fill my mouth and swallow it all. His balls tensed when I massaged them, running my fingers all over them as I stroked his shaft with my other hand, licking slow across his tip while his grunting became heavier. His hips started to shake and he let his seed squirt into the back of my throat as he growled in his climax. I licked and swallowed every drop of his seed, moaning happily while I licked his entire dick clean.

He sank back into the water, pulling me to him in his arms and licked my neck. We stayed like this for a while, then got out, dried ourselves quickly and he carried me to his soft bed. Laying down in it was like being surrounded by his scent, a warm and fuzzy feeling enveloped me and I wanted him to fill me up completely. I lifted and spread my knees and held out my hands to him in invitation.

He smiled and crawled onto the bed between my legs, took my hands and a good look at me. I felt the heat of his gaze on my pussy, hungry for his growing dick. He growled softly and moved down, the tip of his dick sliding between my pussy lips, probing for my opening, then sliding it deep inside my wet cunt as I gasped at the sudden sensory overload from his spikes stroking along the inner wall of my cunt. I caressed his cheeks and we kissed for a while to get me used to the sensation of his dick, then he moved his hips slowly, testing how far he could move his dick in my cunt.

I started to moan and breath heavy from the waves of pleasure with every movement, intensified by his quicker thrusts. The overload of my cunt and his fur hitting my clit caused me to tense my abdomen hard, squeezing his dick hard with my cunt. He grunted more, his breathing became heavier and he pumped harder inside me, sending shockwave after shockwave of desire for him, his dick, his seed through me. 'Come in me..' I moaned. 'Come so much in me..'

My louder moaning turned him on even more. His hips started shaking and he grunted deep for air and his dick grew thicker inside me. I tensed my abdomen and hips as much as I could, begging him to let it all out inside me and he fired his burning seed inside me with a long, deep growl. I felt my cunt fill up and came hard, moaning for him. His dick pulsed as he moved it slowly inside me, squirting out the last of his seed, then laid down on me and we kissed slowly, having to catch our breath.

I panted, the seat of the couch and my fingers wet with my pussy juices. I stroked gently along my lips, my clit too sensitive to touch now, thinking "Damn, that was good..".

Chapter 03

I had slept like a log and felt energetic when I came back at the museum. I greeted the staff and discussed the findings so far with Jack, then almost skipped to the archive where I visited my mysterious dream lover first.

The moment I saw his eyes I felt weak in the knees. I moved up close to him, embraced his shoulders and gave him a long kiss despite knowing full well how stupid that would look to someone watching. I couldn't care much though. As long as we were alone I wanted to treat this lifeless statue as my mighty lover. I stepped back slowly, my fingers sliding down his chest before letting go and I thought he didn't look as lifeless as any other statue. There was something about him, even apart from his intense eyes. Like he could come alive at any second.