All Comments on 'Monsters in the Mountains Ch. 02'

by bobalous

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awesome keep up the good work love the story so far

BigDog167BigDog167over 8 years ago
Very good.

Let me say up front that I am not into furry love or harems, but it works with your story and pretty much becomes a needed part of the story line. Your story is well thought out and well written. I hope you keep it going as I look forward to more.

A word of advice from someone who has been around Lit for years, the trolls will come out and criticize any and all mistakes you make. You should try to learn from them if it is a legitimate mistake and ignore those just being a pain to hear their head rattle. 99% of those who will criticize your story and writing only do it to make themselves feel important, and most could not write a story anybody would read.

Keep up the good work and you will build a solid following.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 8 years ago
Ditto to the BigDog......

Great story and very well written ...... I hope there will be more soon.

NukuquaNukuquaover 8 years ago
Keep it coming

Great story, well written looking forward to more instalments

Nuk

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome work!

Really liking it more and more, the characters are human and "real" no 10" dicks and 10 hours fucks.

Good work on the story and buildup, this is turning into a proper romance story.

When is the next part coming out???

symtronsymtronover 8 years ago
Been a Long Time

...since I've read a story line that keeps my interest. I hope there is much more to come. I really am hooked on the Monsters in the Mountains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story.

Another wonderful installment. I do hope you have more chapters in mind.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Priceless!

This story is in league all by itself...fell asleep last night/this morning at 3:00am trying to read it through once I saw it posted. Cannot wait for the next installment. Thank you for this one!!!!

thunderhorse21thunderhorse21over 8 years ago
Wow

Don't you dare just up and end this story! So many really good writers with great stories just stop for no reason, this story is magnificent and I give credit where credit is due! please keep on writing, this one is amazing!!!

cittrancittranover 8 years ago
I need more of this.

For Science.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Looking forward to more!

Great story. I'm looking forward to chapter 3. Keep up the good work.

Oh, maybe he could use a 4-wheeler better than an off-road motorcycle.

bloodstormgodbloodstormgodover 8 years ago

One of the best stories have Read on the site I can fill the Passion of the characters How the fill I have away love crypto Zoology

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent writing!

I have been reading this for hours, it is so well written that I just cannot stop. Thank you so much for sharing this 'work of art'. As others have said this has to be one of the best stories on this site, it is the best I ever read.

kat01843kat01843over 8 years ago
Keep them coming!

I can't get enough of this story , and it's not even because of the sex scenes. You are a great writer. Thank you! !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!!!!!! Great story!!!!

I can't wait until the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh

PLEASE LET THERE BE MORE, LIKE HOW JANE TRUNS OUT, AND WHO GETS PREGNANT FOR HIM. DO THEY HAVE A BIG FAMILY? SOOO PLEASE MORE.

audovoiceaudovoiceover 8 years ago
Glad I gave this story a read!

I always check the tags on a story before committing to it, and I could not see how a bigfoot story would be that interesting, but then I see the feedback is overwhelmingly positive. Some of the best stories on this site have had premises I did not think I would like. But that is because I am pessimistic and imagen how someone could take that premise and do things with it I would find no joy in reading: predictable, sadistic, or unbelievable, three great sins. This story is of course none of those things. It interests me what another kind of mind would have as its psychology. The sex scenes are well done too. I am looking forward to the next chapter! Hopefully one of many!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AWESOME!!!

One of the best stories I've ever read on Lit! Please, please keep up the good work, like many others I can barely wait for the rest of the story.

HazelEyed89HazelEyed89over 8 years ago
Addicted

I've read both of these stories, nonstop. I can't wait for the next one, there are so many possibilities. I just hope the next one has more bigfoot action, I scrolled past the parts with Megan and Kaitlin getting it from Jordan lol

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 8 years ago
Interesting and Ironic

The story is excellent and I find it ironic that you've somehow made the Bigfoots more realistic than the people. Especially the women.

I don't mean that criticism to be harsh. Their behavior just doesn't seem totally realistic, yet somehow the Bigfoots do.

Looking forward to more...

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 8 years ago
I enjoyed both chapters, but one thing kept bothering me...

FLEAS AND TICKS, or the lack thereof.

Big furry creatures living in a remote wooded area, and our hero sleeps atop them (even goes down on them), but no mention of fleas?? I realize that they groom each other, but give me a break! And speaking of his going down on them, just how hygienic would the genitals of a woodland creature be? Human females have occasional hygiene issues down there, despite regular bathing and modern medicine, so an ape-like woodland creature who lacks access to those things, and who sits on the ground, is likely to have, at minimum, odor problems down there far stronger than "musky" and/or "earthy".

I know, this is a fantasy, but your not mentioning or dealing with this made the scenes of oral sex on the bigfoot very hard to accept.

-Rei

bobalousbobalousover 8 years agoAuthor
Fleas, ticks and feminine hygiene

I have a science background, so I stand by the Bigfoot not having these problems. Here's why:

Fleas: there isn't one species of flea, but thousands. Each is adapted to a specific host. Your dog may pick up rabbit fleas, and even get bitten by them, but the rabbit flea can't complete their life cycle and become an infestation on any animal but a rabbit. If your dog has fleas, is one of several species that has evolved to live on dogs/coyotes. There might have been a 'Bigfoot flea,' at some point in history, buy it doesn't affect our subjects.

Furthermore, Colorado is an unforgiving climate for fleas, and we don't have big problems with them like you do in warmer, more humid climates.

Finally, primates are really smart, and have learned to use whatever is available to combat parasites. The Bigfoot would include leaves from sage/bitterbush/pine plants in their nest, which have chemicals that would repel and kill ticks and fleas.

Ticks: there's really only one species of tick that survives in the Colorado mountains, and they're very seasonal. They would also have trouble surviving in the nest with the smelly plants.

Feminine hygiene: human women usually have problems 'down there' because their natural bacterial and yeast flora becomes disrupted by one of 3 things: washing, diet and antibiotics. The Bigfoot diet is low in sugar and pretty steady, so they wouldn't have a lot of sugar in their fluids, feeding certain bacteria out of control. They don't take antibiotics, which would upset the balance of bacteria, killing some and sparing other species. Third, they will swim and bathe in water only, no soap, which can also selectively kill certain bacteria.

Jordan and Megan may have introduced 'human' bacteria to the Bigfoot, but this is fiction, and I'm not going to tackle that as a plot point, mainly because I'm afraid it would be boring to 90% of readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Well done on a fantastic story. I started reading the first chapter early this morning and wasn't able to stop until I had finished chapter 2. I am looking foward to the next part with great anticipation. Keep it up, you have created something wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE MORE MORE !

This Story !

Has to be in the top ten of all that I have read over the last 2 years since I found LitErotica (and I'm probably well into the 3/4 hundreds by now) Wonderfully written and with just the right balance of story and sex you have gone slap bang and straight on to my fav Authors list ! - Fantastic !!

Andy

Milton Keynes

England

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I didn't think I'd like this story with its almost beastiality type sex....

But it was such an interesting story and concept. I gave it four and three quarters of a star.

My real motive for posting is to ask you if you plan on continuing "Suck in the moment"

I'm primarily a sucker for Sci-fi stories and that one seems to have so much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best story on literotica

Ok, I will qualify that. I haven't read them all. But I've been reading on this site for 8 or 9 years now and this is the best ever. I also browse cryptozoology sites on a regular basis because I saw something alive that i can't explain in 1975. I never thought to read a story, especially one so exceptionally well done, combining my 2 "spare time guilty pleasures." I have spent my life in engineering-type work and your ability to use sound principles to create this masterpiece of an imaginary world that fits reality for me is wonderful. Thank you for a great bedtime story for a grown up older woman.

P.S. i also love the jungle story you have begun. I don't have a login because in all these years this is only my 3rd time to have a desire to post.

sithonsithonover 8 years ago
Very good

I hope you continue with this series. There is much fodder for the story what with the discovery of gold you are going to have mining companies sneaking around the area want a cut of the gold. More with his family discovering his human girlfriends maybe children of human and hybrid varieties

apwolfapwolfover 8 years ago
More! PLEASE!

I liked most of the others commenting was skeptical at first about the Big foot but then I truly enjoyed the story line. I do hope you chose to contuine, there is so much left to enhance on, explore and add to. Hope to check back soon and see a new chapter. Happy Writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great story------but you can't leave them hanging like this

rudolph123rudolph123over 8 years ago
great story

I have read alot of non human storys your story is one of my favorite

I didn't expect to find so much pleasure in reading about BIGFOOT but in the end it was great and couldn't stop reading hope to see more you have a great writing skill

minky_2001minky_2001over 8 years ago
Amazing!

This may very well be the best story I've read on Lit, It's the first that I can recall that kept my mind so busy figuring out "Whats next!?!?!" that sleeping was... interesting.... LOVE IT! Please, Please, Please put more out soon!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm glad to read on your bio page Ch 3 is, or will be, in the works. This is

such a good story, I would hate to see it end.

I did see improvement in your writing between Ch 1 & 2, an overall tighter storyline, and Ch 2 seemed to flow more smoothly; considering you estimated it to be 50% longer, I read it in about the same amount of time as Ch 1. That tells me I didn't need to go back and check some for continuity, or reread passage due to confusion.

Don't get too inflated, though, there were still a couple of 'What?' moments, though nothing major, so I don't even remember them.

It looks like your science background has served you well, and I agree you'd mostly bore the majority of readers with ventures into feminine hygeine issues! But, please, don't rule out any plot or storyline deviation for that reason solely.

Remember, this is YOUR story and work, and as the author and creator, if ANYTHING, in your opinion, is important to YOUR story, put it in.

With that said, are you working with an editor? I mention this not so much for the mechanics of the work, but as a second mind, and an honest opinion of where you are going with the tale. It's one of the most valuable contributions a good editor can make to a writer; keeping them focused on the story.

Again, thanks for sharing your fertile imagination and putting in the time and effort it takes to produce such enjoyable reading.

Great job. Kudos.

Now, before 'S(t)uck In The Moment', 'In the Jungle', or 'Lost and Found' capture MY mind, I got work to do of my own! I can guarantee you, my background thoughts will be on Jordan and his Rocky Mountain family.

Oh, by the way, I am curious why you chose Oregon as the location for the semi-nefarious Bigfoot org. I know, as a state, we have a certain rep for some of our more 'colorful' citizens, but I'd be curious to hear the reason for your decision. (I could tell you a wild tale about an Eastern Oregon resident who showed up one day in the '80's at our auto repair shop, and proceeded to tell us a story about alien visitors who ended up living with him for ~18 months, and teaching him how to build a energy producing device based on a dodecahedron sphere, copper wire and crystals. Unfortunately, he had no 'intimate' relation stories to tell, so it would take some imagination to make a Lit story of it!)

Keep writing, again, thanks for doing it. Oh, get off the phone and on a computer for your writing, or at least, get a keyboard, before you get tendonitis in your forearm(s) from 'thumbing', (MY science background is in medicine, specifically physical and overuse injuries).

Regards,

GeoD

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 8 years ago
Very interesting story.

Can't get past the mating with Bigfoot thing...though I know they are humanoid intelligent...and the thought of going down on one....well you're made of stern stuff.

It's so funny how men write stories about women who experience a sex drive like a man. Hey great tits wanna fuck? Hey, nice dick, wanna fuck? My husband loves it when I do that to him, but I don't love it when he does that to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read

@Lady Parts, I like the story, but I do find ur statement offensive to men. You do realize stereotyping is still a hurtful thing to do. I personally am a man and I don't really care for sex. Just saying. Either way, great story and hope you keep on writing this story bobalous.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 8 years ago
To anonymous

Really? This story exemplifies my statement. So if you feel offended, might wanna take that up with the author.

Aka KitsuneAka Kitsuneover 8 years ago
Dying!!!!!

You got me hooked on this story. Luv all your characters! Can't wait for a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When can we expect.......?

Like previous comments, I am hooked and will not rest till the final chapter appears. When?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please

I need more. please update more chapters as soon as you can. I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS STORY ENDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh, Please

Please write more of this fantastic story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. PLEASE GIVE US MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A delicate question

Why are there no sexual relations between the women and male Bigfoots?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well

This turned into complete male harem fantasy instead of what i expected as an exploration of nonhuman relations that is grounded on reality.

Typical American male, by good fortune, amasses a harem in a small amount of time, and by complete coincidence, paid to study said nonhuman harem and gets two gorgeous human female companions, who, by fate itself, should also sleep with him and then fall for him.

Tsk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@Anon 1/5/16

Well, that is pretty obvious. Currently in the story, there are no age appropriate males. The 3 examples of males have been aggressive and vicious.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely loving it.

Only the best rates 5 stars, and your writing and storytelling definitely earn the 5.

To our delicate anon. Only one alpha per pack. You cannot have 2 males in that position, and only the alpha gets the good stuff.

willieonewillieonealmost 7 years ago
Love it but....

the only character I can't stand is Kaitlin she is to me,me,me with the sudden I love you and need to spend time with you and taking him to town the first night he is back because she wanted him to herself and I could almost see the $ $ in her eyes at seeing the gold and wanting to look for it. I thought she was there for research and protecting the bigfoot, not treasure hunting and getting laid. I hope he sees her for what she is and spends more time with Megan than her as I think she is his ideal mate and loves his ladies aswel. I look forward to him finishing his new cabin and moving in. I think the gold is hidden in the basement wall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesomeness!

I just finished reading/devouring chapter 2, and I am very impressed with the quality of these pages; they are incredible, these paragraphs just draw you in and keep you amazed. Thank you so much! I am eager to complete/inhale the next couple of installments. And I hope that you can add to this series in the near future, Your impressed Fan! congrats on a wonderful tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
good read!

interesting and captivating!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You made colossal screw up with Jordan and kaitlin leaving for a date. I would like to cuss you now for ruining the story with that. He would not leave on first night back with all the others nervous. Jane was just stolen and saved. Another male is on the loose. Plus he just had fight of his life. Dislocated shoulder and sure cuts and bruises every where. No way he would ride a bike after that. No way he could ride. The walk the fight and walk back he would be drained. This is all beside the point. He wouldn’t leave the Ladies on that night. He left and Jane got hurt. His feeling would have been to never leave again. Should have took few days to get past that at least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You had me a little misty eyed over Jane hurt and Jordan caring so much for the Ladies. He was so mad for leaving them unprotected but all of sudden he wants to go on date. Everything was so perfect until then. I wanted to believe in this story. Hours after the big fight and finding Jane in bad shape, he will just run off again. This makes no sense at all. This has shook me so much in believing and being a part of the story I’m not sure I can finish reading. Did you get so crazed over another sex scene you forgot what was happening? This was one of if not the best story I have ever read on site until the complete loss of his character. Ch.2 page 9. I’m rambling on but I’m pissed at this. When I read I get totally involved in it if it’s good. I was in the cabin and cave and watching them fight and play. A story this good my mind can play it like a movie but you took it all away by going opposite of what Jordan would do. He should have been up in the nest holding hisLadies but instead he runs away with girl he just met. Just no.

Brandon11Brandon11over 2 years ago
M/M

Love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

thank you for a great series.

I would also like to add my voice to those who think Jordan should not have left his distressed Ladies who he would willingly lay down his life for, just to go on a "date" with someone he barely knew. They could have stayed and looked after his charges, and fucked in the cave or the cabin.

It seems kinda out of character of such a noble character.

WordsMusicMagicWordsMusicMagicover 1 year ago

I agree with the consensus that having Jordan run off with Kaitlin was a stupid move just so they could fuck alone. Jordan should have been servicing the furry ladies to calm them down and exert his role of alpha.

Otherwise, I still really love this series. Just stop adding women to the harem already!

1Sam20231Sam202310 months ago

Enjoying this so far!

202GE202GE8 months ago

The first meeting between the two main character and the new female didn't need to be a verbal and actual sex-a-aton. While it did fit the character and the story to some degree it was really over the top and gratuitous.

202GE202GE8 months ago

^ I was referring to the female character in the above comment. Also, Jordan and Megan being in love is not described. What is described is an infatuation between them but the connection between Jordan and Kaitlin does seem to be full of love. 4.5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Megan and Kaitlin no longer seem like different characters. They both now have that oversharing, over-sexual demeanor. They are beginning to seem like a teenager's dream girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous