Monsters, Men, and Magic Ch. 01

Story Info
Casey, a teenage monster hunter, is trapped by her prey.
1.8k words
4.21
13.5k
30
0

Part 1 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers

"I can handle it, Dad," Casey said a second time. "I don't need my hand held, alright?" She tried to keep the annoyance out of her voice, but it crept in regardless.

"I just don't want you to get in over your head. At least let me send Grant to help," her father replied over the phone.

"No, I don't need any help. I can do this on my own. I'll call you after I finish."

With that, Casey hung up the call and let out an exasperated sigh. She knew her father meant well, but she was eighteen now; she could handle a hunt on her own. This one wasn't even going to be dangerous. There had been some monster sightings in a town a few miles away, so Casey was here to check out a smaller abandoned mining town nearby to make sure this wasn't where the monsters were coming from.

It seemed unlikely, which is why she had even been given the job to begin with. Every attack had been on the north side of Portset, and the old mining town was far to the south; there was little chance any monster was going through that much effort to remain undetected. Still, her dad was overprotective as ever. the most annoying part of all of it was that he had never treated her older brother, Marcus, like this.

Casey had been joining the other hunters for years on jobs, ever since she was twelve, but now that she was eighteen, she wanted to start doing them on her own. She was confident she could handle anything that was thrown at her, but her father wasn't. If anything did happen, this would be her chance to prove him wrong and show all the hunters she could handle herself.

She parked the pickup and jumped out of it, grabbing her flashlight and pistol. It was dark out, and there was no light aside from the moon and the stars in the sky. The town looked even worse than she had expected. Once the mine had closed down, everyone had started to leave, and now every building was in disrepair. It did look like the sort of place that monsters would hide out.

It was utterly silent as she made her way down the main street, shining her flashlight through the broken windows of the storefronts. Casey would be lying if she said she wasn't scared at all. She would never admit it, though, certainly not to her father. Hunts were dangerous, and someone senior had always been with her.

The blonde teenager crept further into the town, keeping an ear out for any unusual sounds, but nothing stood out to her. She had been creeping herself out for nothing. There was no chance the monster had been coming from down here anyway; it was just an old empty town. She relaxed her stance as she went, her gun hanging down by her side.

Casey was dressed in a pair of tight-fitting leather pants. Despite her youth, she had curves that would have made any woman jealous. The leather pants were something her dad had always disapproved of, but all of the other hunters had liked seeing her in. They were tight enough that it was a struggle to get them on every morning, and it was easy to see the outline of the straps of her thong through them. Her top was a simple low cut black tank top, as low cut as her pants were tight. The top of her lacy red bra was shown off by it and a delightful taste of her bountiful cleavage. If Casey hadn't always wanted to be a monster hunter like her dad, she could have made a killing as a pornstar.

The dead silence of the town was shattered as something fell from a shelf in one of the stores. Casey whirled around to face it, bringing her flashlight up and tightening her hold on her pistol. She slowly walked towards the shop, stepping through the broken door. The store had been a pharmacy once, and empty bottles were everywhere; one of them must have been knocked over by the wind.

She was about to turn around and leave when she saw movement out of the corner of her eye. Everywhere inside was pitch black except where she shone her flashlight, but in the corner of the store, she saw a pair of glowing yellow eyes. Casey moved to bring her gun up, but the monster was faster. In a rush, it leaped towards her and knocked her to the ground. Her gun went flying out of her hand, and the flashlight rolled away, illuminating the monster now on top of her.

Casey's eye widened as she realized it was a werewolf. There had been suspicions that had been the case, but the group didn't have any proof. The monster was massive, broad shouldered, and at least seven feet tall. Its body was a toned mass of muscle covered in black hair. The snouted creature growled at her, showing off just how sharp its teeth were. All of that wasn't what caught Casey's attention though.

The creature was on top of her, pinning her against the ground, leaving her body exposed. Casey was utterly helpless, with her breasts nearly spilling out of her top. Instead of being on the verge of attacking her, the werewolf was looking her up and down, admiring her curvy teenage body. Casey's focus wasn't on her current position but rather on the thick red cock emerging from the monster's fur.

It was the first cock Casey had ever seen in her life in person, monster, or human. As much as the other hunters stared at her, her father would have killed any man that touched her. She had seen dicks in porn, of course, but not werewolf cock. He was bigger than any pornstar she had ever seen before. The thick red shaft was ribbed and came to a tapered end with a knot at the base.

Casey couldn't look away from it, and instead of fear at her current situation, she felt her red thong growing damp with arousal. The monstrous length was right there in front of her, pressing against her flat stomach. She didn't know if it was some musk from the monster or just being in the presence of such a magnificent cock, but she wanted the creature. It was such a strange feeling, but she couldn't help it. Casey had been sent here to find it and kill it, but now she wanted something else from the monster.

The werewolf, for his part, was still admiring her body. His clawed hands had been pinning her to the ground, but they slowly loosened around her wrists. His claws ran gently up her arm and then down to her tank top feeling her chest through the black material. As the monster touched her, Casey could see his cock grow even stiff, and a milky drop of pre-cum leaked out of the head and onto her shirt.

Between his touch, his cock, and the smell of him, Casey was growing more aroused than she ever had in her life. She squirmed underneath the monster as it groped her chest, feeling the fullness of her breasts through her shirt and bra. Even through the two layers, it would be able to feel her nipples stiffening underneath its touch. As she squirmed underneath him, she rubbed her stomach against his cock, and the werewolf let out a snarl of approval.

Casey couldn't help but smile up at the monster, proud of herself for giving him some amount of pleasure. The werewolf pushed down against her more firmly, bearing his weight down on her small form, trapping his ribbed red cock between his body and her stomach. He grinded slowly against her, working his length against her body, dripping more pungent pre-cum onto her. He growled out again, clearly enjoying the feel of her against him.

Her hands were completely free now as the werewolf hefted her breasts, toying with her tit-flesh. Casey didn't even think of reaching for her gun; instead, she reached between the two of them and pressed her fingers against the werewolf's cock. He snarled in pleasure and eased off of her slightly, giving her more room to touch him.

Casey smiled up at the monster, shocked at her own behavior but loving every moment of it. Her fingers slipped around his thick cock, the first one she had ever touched in her life. The shaft was so stiff, so hot. It pulsed between her fingers, and at her caress, a steady stream of pre-cum leaked out of it and stained her black tank top.

"Your cock is so big," she murmured, looking up at the werewolf. He looked down at her as if he understood, but he only hissed in response. The teenager wrapped her hand more tightly around him, slipping her fingers against his stiff length, and she began to stroke him.

The werewolf's head rolled in pleasure; clearly, she was doing something right. His desperate snarl was all the encouragement that Casey needed to continue stroking him. The ribbed length pressed up and down between her fingers. The steady stream of pre-cum continued, running down along her hand, leaving it slick as she jerked the monster off. His hungry growls continued growing louder and louder.

She had imagined her first time with a man would be like, but she had never imagined anything like this. The werewolf's cock was bigger than any human's, and it felt wonderful in her hand as if this is what she should have been doing. The unhuman cock felt so good in her hand; she couldn't begin to imagine what it would feel like if the monster were to fuck her, to take her virginity.

Casey grew even wetter at the thought. The idea was so dirty, so naughty. Getting fucked by a monster instead of trying to kill it. Her dad would be livid; all the hunters would be in complete shock if she ever told them. That wasn't her position right now though. She kept stroking the creature, her slippery hand sliding along him faster and faster.

Suddenly, the werewolf let out a howl. Casey was familiar with the cry, but this time it wasn't signaling an attack. The werewolf came in a rush. Thick white cum poured out of his red length, shooting out across her black tank top, staining it and soaking it in his seed. Casey kept stroking him, encouraging every last drop of cum out of him that she could get.

Just as the werewolf finished cumming, he cock his head to the side as if listening for something. Then as quickly as it had pounced on her, he was off her and disappeared out of the pharmacy. Casey had heard about men losing interest after cumming, but she hadn't thought the same would apply to monsters. She was left aroused, desperate, and needy, eager to find a monster to fuck her. What had scared him off?

ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers