Monsters, Men, and Magic Ch. 02

Story Info
Casey is rescued and rewards her savior.
1.8k words
4.17
8.6k
5

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers

Casey was laying on the floor of the abandoned pharmacy; her black tank top stained white with the seed of the werewolf she had just jerked off. She was alone now, alone, and horny. Casey stayed laying there as she slid a hand down her body and into her tight leather pants. She was more aroused than ever, and she needed relief. Her fingers rubbed against her clit and pressed in against her sex.

She let out a moan of pleasure. It was no replacement for how she imagined that perfect werewolf cock would feel in her, but it would have to do for now. The scent of the monster was all over her. The smell of his seed washed over her, and each time she inhaled it, she grew wetter. Casey's fingers caressed her clit, pleasured her faster. She bit her bottom lip as she cried out again.

The sensation was growing more and more, and she was close to release when she heard a car door close from outside. Someone else must be here. She had been on the verge of climax, but she had to stop and leave herself unsatisfied. Casey picked up her gun and flashlight, preparing herself.

"Casey, you in there?" called a voice. Casey immediately recognized it as Grant, another hunter. So her Dad didn't think she could handle this one on her own after all.

"I'm in here," she called out. As soon as she did, she realized the state she was in. The thick ropes of werewolf cum were far too noticeable on her tank top, and there was no way she was going to be able to explain it away. Without thinking, she pulled the tank top off over her head and tossed it onto the floor, leaving herself standing in just her lacy red bra.

Grant appeared from around the corner, a shotgun with a flashlight strapped to it in hand. "Thank God I found you, Malcolm has been worried sick about you." He paused as he took in the sight of her without a shirt on. "What are you doing, Casey?" he asked.

Try as he might, Grant wasn't able to keep his eyes from wandering over her exposed body. The red bra didn't do much to hide Casey from view. Grant was in his thirties, but that hadn't stopped him from checking out the teenager whenever he got the chance, and right now, he was getting an eyeful.

"Hey Grant, the monster was here, a werewolf," she explained quickly. "He jumped me and my shirt got torn," Casey added.

Grant finally looked away from her at the mention of a werewolf. "Where did he go?" he asked, sweeping his shotgun across the empty pharmacy.

"He ran off when you approached," Casey said. "Any idea where he would head?" She frowned slightly to herself. It wasn't as if she could just pick up where she had left off with the monster with Grant here.

"Probably the old mine. Let's get you back to the lodge and I'll come back and handle it." With no sign of the monster, Grant's attention turned back to Casey and her half-dressed state. His eyes roamed over her cleavage again, even as he tried not to.

"Wait, this is my hunt, I'm not going anywhere," Casey said, annoyed. "If you hadn't shown up I would have handled this just fine." The werewolf would likely already be fucking her instead of the two of them talking.

"Sorry Casey, you father's orders. Let's get you back to your truck and heading home." Grant said, gesturing outside.

Casey moved in front of Grant, blocking his way. Her lips twisted into a scowl, and she put her hands on her hips, standing her ground. "Do I look like a child, Grant?" she asked in annoyance. Her current circumstances slipped her mind, and she didn't realize she was practically thrusting her nearly exposed breasts in his face.

"No, you certainly do not, Casey," His eyes roamed hungrily over the cleavage she was baring. "But that doesn't change the fact that Malcolm told me to bring you home."

"I'm not going back. I'm heading to the mine and you can either come with me or tell my Dad what I'm doing," Casey declared.

"Alright alright," Grant relented with a sigh. "You can come with me, we'll take my truck and get yours on the way back."

"Yes!" Casey cheered, her breasts bouncing in their tight confines as she jumped for joy. "You won't regret this. I can handle myself, Grant."

"I'm sure you can," Grant answered off handily, still looking at her cleavage. "Let's go."

The two of them piled into his truck with Casey riding shotgun. Grant tried paying attention to the road as they drove through the abandoned town and towards the mine. He kept stealing glances to the side and looking at her. Casey didn't mind the stares; she was used to it from all of the hunters. There was a reason she wore lowcut tops and tight-fitting pants; she enjoyed the attention.

Grant cleared his throat. "I think I have an extra jacket in the backseat, if you want to grab it."

"Oh, am I too much of a distraction?" Casey asked innocently.

"I'm not complaining, Casey, but it's not the best hunting attire."

"Maybe my breasts will distract the monster as much as they're distracting you," she teased.

Grant laughed, "I wouldn't risk your life on that."

When Casey didn't make a move to cover herself up, he didn't bring it up again. He kept driving with one eye on the road and the other squarely on her. She was still turned on from her encounter with the werewolf, enough so that she wasn't thinking straight. There was so much she had wanted to do with the monster, but the chance had slipped by her. Now she was here, horny and unsatisfied. Although maybe she didn't need to be.

Grant was trying to focus on driving, but Casey made it even more difficult as she leaned forward in her seat, shifting her weight around and tantalizing him with a better view of her breasts. She didn't stop there; Casey reached over and ran a hand up along Grant's thigh. She didn't stop until she could feel his cock behind his jeans.

"What are you doing, Casey?" Grant asked uncertainly.

"What do you mean?" she smiled innocently. Her palm pressed along his cock, rubbing his stiffening shaft.

"You know what I mean," Grant said.

"But you aren't asking me to stop," Casey added. "Just focus on the road, alright?"

Grant tried looking forward, watching the night outside and darkness all around the truck, but his eyes were drifting downwards more and more. His focus slipped to her rubbing hands and her swaying breasts as the truck drove over the uneven road. His cock grew completely erect under her touch, and his hands wrapped around the steering wheel more tightly.

"I don't think you should be doing this, Casey," he murmured. Grant didn't really sound like he believed what he was saying, and he clearly didn't actually want her to stop. "If your father knew you were doing this."

"Oh shut up about my Dad," Casey scowled, brushing her hair out of her eyes and over her ear as she looked at him. "He doesn't even approve of me going on hunts alone. Besides," she whispered, smiling. "I know how you and all the other hunters look at me."

"I don't know what you mean," Grant offered weakly.

"You all are always staring when you think I'm not paying attention. I bet if it wasn't for my Dad you all would have made a move a long time ago," Casey purred.

"You're half my age," Grant said. "I wouldn't do that." The lie couldn't be more obvious.

"Oh yes you would, you've been staring at my tits this entire time," Casey grinned. "And for once my Dad isn't around to stop me from doing what I want." With that, Casey stopped rubbing Grant through his pants and instead began to undo them. She unbuckled his belt and pulled it loose.

"Don't do this, Casey," Grant pleaded. His tone softened as her hand wrapped around his bare cock, and she began to stroke it. "Oh god, Casey."

This was the first human dick she had seen in person. It seemed to be a good size, but nothing next to that werewolf from before. She would have to settle for just Grant at the moment. Her hand gently worked his pole up and down, and she leaned in closer to see him. It was difficult to make him out in the dark interior of the truck, but that didn't matter right now.

"Your dad would kill me if he knew about this," Grant said offhandedly.

"If that's the case no reason to stop here." Casey brushed her hair back over her shoulders and leaned over onto his side of the car.

Her hand slipped off of his cock, and her mouth replaced it. Her full soft lips caressed the swollen head of his cock before sliding down him, welcoming him into her mouth. Casey had never given a blowjob before, but she knew how they worked. Grant's cock felt good in her mouth, and his scent was already driving her down to take more of him into her.

"Jesus, Casey," Grant moaned out, looking down at her in amazement.

She smiled around him, pushing herself down on his lap, taking his cock deeper into her warm mouth. Grant might have been protesting her doing this, but he was enjoying it. One of his hands slipped off of the steering wheel and down to the back of her head, guiding her slowly up and down him.

What Casey lacked in experience she made up for in enthusiasm. She was soon bobbing her head up and down his cock like the pornstars she watched, nearly gagging on his length as she went. Grant was barely keeping the truck on the road as he thrust up into her mouth. His moans became more and more hurried, and soon he was bucking up against her, slapping his balls against her face.

Moments later, his hand tightened through her hair, keeping her pinned down as he came in a rush, pumping his seed into her mouth and down her throat. It was Casey's first taste of cum, and while it was salty, she liked it. She lapped up all of the cum he had to offer, drinking it down and coating her throat.

As he finished, his hand loosened in her hair, and Casey was able to straighten back up and smile at him. "That was fun. Not bad for my first blowjob, you seemed to really enjoy it."

Grant shook his head. "If that was your first blowjob then you were born to suck cock, girl." He finally took his eyes off of her and looked back to the road. "We need to talk about this later, but for now we've arrived at the mine. We got a werewolf to hunt."

ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers