Monsters, Men, and Magic Ch. 06

Story Info
Casey is unfortunately rescued.
1.9k words
4.44
5.9k
3

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers

When the werewolf's cock finally softened, he pulled out of Casey. As soon as his cock withdrew, the thick load of monster cum he had unloaded into her began to drip down her thighs. He set her down on the ground, and Casey smiled up at him. She should have started fucking the monsters she had been sent to hunt sooner. The werewolf had left her completely covered in his cum with his seed dripping down her face and breasts and now between her legs.

She looked down at her clothes. She had left her shirt up in the pharmacy after the monster had cum all over it, and now he had shredded her pants and her thong cut. The only piece of clothing that hadn't been destroyed was her bra, but it wasn't like that was going to do her any good on its own. Casey hadn't thought about what this would look like if Grant found her, she couldn't exactly hide what had happened to her.

Her thoughts didn't linger there for long, though, as her eyes moved back to the werewolf's cock. He had some supernatural stamina to cum three times in such quick succession and already look ready to go again. Casey wasn't going to pass this opportunity up. Who knew the next time she'd get to suck a werewolf off?

With a smile, she squatted down in front of him, stroking his red cock in both hands as she guided it to her mouth. She licked the cum off of the length of his cock, savoring the taste before she took him back between her lips. The werewolf's hand slid through her hair, dragging her head down on his length, pressing the thick length down her throat. Casey murmured around him, loving the treatment and feeling him so deep inside of her.

The werewolf thrust down into her mouth, pushing his cock into her up to his knot and slapping his balls against her chin. Casey whimpered around him, her tongue stroking along his ribbed length, reveling in each inch of it. The monster let out another howl as he sank deeper into her, bucking forward against her face. In a rush, the monster climaxed and poured another delicious load down her throat.

This time, Casey was the one to pull back from him and aim his twitching cock at her face. She already had a mouthful of cum, and now she wanted to be marked again by him. Fresh ropes of monster cum splashed out over her face, adding another layer to it, and more ran down between her breasts.

Casey smiled up at him through the messy mask of cum. "Thank you," she murmured.

As she spoke up, she noticed movement around the corner. Grant stepped around it and into view with his shotgun held at the ready. "Casey, get down," he called out.

Neither of them had time to move before the werewolf reacted. He darted to the side on all fours, and in a moment, he was out of sight and somewhere further in the mine. With him gone, Grant lowered his shotgun and walked towards her. His eyes grew wide as he saw her there, completely naked, covered in the werewolf's cum.

"Are you alright, Casey?" he asked uncertainly. "He didn't bite you, did he?" Grant didn't know what to do.

"I'm fine, he didn't hurt me," Casey answered. "He wanted something else from me." She looked down at the state she was in. "I guess that's pretty clear."

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here to save you," Grant said. "We shouldn't have split up. It wasn't until I heard it's howl that I even knew it was here. God, what is your father going to say? He's going to be furious with me. How could I leave you alone to be... used by that monster."

"My Dad doesn't need to know anything about this, Grant," Casey replied. "I'm not hurt. Both of us would be in trouble if he ever knew about this, let's just keep it to ourselves."

Grant slowly nodded. "It must have been horrible for you, with that monster threatening your life if you didn't comply." The older hunter looked equal parts horrified and, despite himself, intrigued by her current state. He hadn't been able to take his eyes off of her before when she had a bra on, and here she was naked and coated in werewolf cum.

"Grant, I'm okay," Casey answered. "It's sweet of you to be so worried about me. Although, you do know my eyes are up here, don't you?" she teased. Grant pulled his eyes up from where they had settled on her nipples.

"I'm sorry," he said, embarrassed. "I shouldn't be staring ever, let alone at a time like this. Let me find something for you to cover yourself with."

Before he could turn away, Casey spoke up, "I already said I don't mind if you stare, even if I'm like this." Swallowing the last mouthful of werewolf cum had turned her on again, and without the monster to satisfy her further, she had to use Grant. "I'm flattered actually, I didn't think you'd even be able to look at me in this state."

"Covered in werewolf cum or not, you're a beautiful young woman, Casey." Grant cleared his throat. "We should really get out of here. I think we call off the hunt, the werewolf will have to be dealt with another day."

"Alright. That sounds like a good idea," Casey agreed. "Before we leave though..." She stepped up closer to Grant, running her hand along the front of his trousers for the second time that night. "I think you've gotten hard staring at me like this, let me take care of you before we go." His cock was even harder than before, practically straining against his pants.

"That's not a good idea, Casey," Grant said. "It's not safe down here, besides we shouldn't be doing that sort of thing."

She ignored what he was saying and began undoing his pants again. "You scared off the werewolf, besides he's satisfied for now. He has no reason to come back." Her hand wrapped around his cock, and she began to stroke him. "It's not like we can do this back home, my Dad will find us and you seeing me naked has gotten me wet. Besides, you just saved me and I think you deserve a reward."

Casey could see Grant's resistance falling as she spoke. It wasn't a difficult choice for him; how many chances did he have with a girl half his age, much less one that looked like her, regardless of the werewolf cum.

"Don't you want to get cleaned up?" he offered weakly as he looked her up and down.

Casey shook her head. "There's nothing to clean up with down here, besides," she grinned. "it makes me feel like a slut to be covered in so much cum, especially from a monster."

Grant chuckled as she jerked him off. "You are one wild girl, Casey. Thank God your dad is here to see you like this." His eyes roamed along her naked body, hungrily taking the sight of her in. "Although given how you dress I guess it was inevitable that you'd be a slut."

"You love how I dress," Casey retorted with a grin. She led Grant forward by his cock, guiding him over to the table in the center of the room. The teenager let him go and moved over to the table, putting her hands on it and bending over, presenting herself to him. She wiggled her hips back and forth, dangling her ass in front of him. "Come over here and fuck me."

She didn't need to tell Grant that twice. He and the ten other hunters in their group had been eyeing her for months, and none of them would pass up the chance to get her into bed if they had it; it just so happened that Grant would be the first one to have the opportunity. He walked up behind her, running his hands along the curve of her backside and then grabbing onto her cheeks.

"This isn't how I thought tonight was going to go," he chuckled. Grant continued to grope her; when was the last time he had a piece of ass like her?

"Oh?" Casey answered, looking over her shoulder and smiling at him. "I bet this is how you hoped it would go though."

His hand came down and spanked one of her cheeks. "I've been hoping for this for a long time. But I'd rather fight a whole pack of hellhounds than for your dad to find out I fucked you."

"Don't worry about him," Casey answered. "But hurry up and fuck me."

"Gladly," Grant murmured, guiding his cock into her already fucked sex. He didn't seem to mind the werewolf cum already inside of her as he sank deep into her, pressing forward until his hips pressed against her ass. His hands held onto her sides, one of the few places on her body that wasn't covered in werewolf cum.

He was smaller than the werewolf, but that didn't mean he didn't feel good. This was the first human cock to be inside of her, and while it could never live up to being taken by a monster, she wasn't disappointed. Casey was glad she had asked him to fuck him instead of heading home.

She let out a moan as he filled her up, and her hands tightened on the table. "Mhmm, that feels good," she groaned, pushing back against him.

"Fuck, you're tight," Grant murmured, pulling out and slamming back into her. "You feel amazing, Casey. I wish I had been fucking you months ago."

"No reason for you not to from now on," she moaned. "As long as you keep taking me on hunts and have my back with my father. It's not like he can catch us out on the road. And the trips won't be so boring when I can just lean over and suck your cock."

"You are one hell of a slut," Grant said between thrusts. "I look forward to our next trip out then."

"Me too," Casey cried out.

Grant slammed forward into her again and again, filling the mine up with the sound of his hips smacking her ass. "I'm going to cum, Casey," he warned.

"Don't pull out," she moaned.

"Are you sure?" Grant asked, on the very edge of cumming.

"Yes, I want you pumping your load inside of me," she gasped. There was no way she would have him pull out; she'd rather risk the pregnancy, although with all of the werewolf spunk in her already, it didn't seem likely.

"Here you go then, slut," Grant moaned.

He pushed himself forward into her, slamming his hips against her ass. His cock twitched and pulsed inside her, adding his seed to what the werewolf had already left inside of her. With a satisfied groan, Grant pulled out of her, leaving her even more messy with cum.

Casey lingered there for a moment before straightening back up. She turned to him and smiled. "Let's get back to the lodge then." Not only did she get a werewolf to fuck her, now she had Grant in her corner and access to sex when she wasn't on a hunt. All in all, it had been a fantastic night.

ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers