Monsters, Men, and Magic Ch. 05

Story Info
The monster utterly claims Casey.
1.7k words
4.37
10.1k
9

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers

The thick white werewolf cum was dripping down Casey's face and her chest. It was amazing how much the monster could unleash with every load. She didn't have a mirror handy, being deep inside the abandoned mine, but she could tell her entire face was marked by the werewolf. Heavy white strands of spunk crisscrossed over her beautiful face, and more was dripping down her nose and chin onto her breasts.

The monster had already laid claim to those when he had titfucked her. Her heavy busty breasts were bathed in his seed, with only her nipples poking out against the white sheet covering them. Casey's tongue darted out, and she licked a few stray drops of his load from her lips, shivering at the taste. She had already climaxed when he had cum down her throat, but just the taste of him was enough for her to become fully aroused.

Casey was still on her knees from sucking him off, and she slowly rose onto her feet, a permanent smile on her lips. So far, this had been everything she could have hoped for. The werewolf's cum tasted so much better than Grant's; the two of them weren't even really comparable. While Grant's had tasted good, and she would happily swallow it again, the werewolf's seed was like some gourmet dessert. She couldn't get enough of it.

She didn't hear Grant approaching, thankfully. The werewolf hadn't exactly been quiet as she had sucked his cock, so they had been lucky so far. The monster's bright red knotted cock was still as hard as ever, despite cumming twice in the last ten minutes and once earlier in the night. Casey's heart was racing with the possibilities. She was still a virgin, and she intended for this monster to take that tonight.

Her hand wrapped around the ribbed cock, and she stroked him as she looked up at him. His cock was slick with his own cum and her spit. "I want you to fuck me," Casey said. "I want you to take me, mate with me, please." More than anything in her life, Casey wanted this wonderful inhuman cock buried inside of her, claiming her virginity.

The werewolf still didn't understand her, but he wasn't going to turn down more sex, it seemed. Casey doubted the monster encountered many women who were as willing and enthusiastic as she was. And even if he did, they certainly didn't have her body. The werewolf took her touch as an invitation to feel up her curves. His clawed hands moved up along her thighs, squeezing and groping her ass through the tight leather pants and then finally back up to her breasts.

Casey took the opportunity to move her hands from his cock and down to her pants. It usually took her a while to manage to get into them; the leather was practically painted on her body. As she wiggled her hips and started working them slowly off of her, her monstrous lover grew impatient. His claws caught the top of her pants, and he raked his claws along them, shredding the leather into rags. Casey was left standing in just her thong and her boots in an instant. That might have been for the best; who knew how long it would have taken for her to have gotten out of them. Now she was this much closer to being claimed.

The werewolf's hands returned to her body, this time groping her bare ass. Without the pants to get in the way, she could feel the cool length of his talons against her. A single claw toyed with her thong before he cut it and let it fall between her legs. With her pussy exposed and her arousal clear, the werewolf didn't seem as if he could wait any longer. He pulled Casey forward against him, his hot length pressing against her stomach and twitching in anticipation.

Casey's heart was racing; she was so close to finally being satisfied. Ever since she had encountered the werewolf, she could think of little else than having him inside of her, and now it was going to happen. The clawed hands wrapped around her thighs and lifted her up off of the ground with ease. His cock pressed up tightly against her body and was dragged down her as the werewolf repositioned her, leaving a slick trail behind.

She looked down between their bodies, watching closely as the monster lined his cock up with her pussy. He was so big against her; his inhuman cock was bigger than any man's. The swollen length rubbed against the lips of her pussy, and Casey's entire body shuddered in pleasure. One of his hands moved back along her ass, supporting her weight.

Then he brought his cock forward against her. The tapered head pressed against her folds, forcing a cry of complete pleasure to escape her lips. The werewolf let out a loud hiss at the caress of her sex, and he pushed forward into her, sinking the head of his monstrous cock into her.

For a moment, Casey thought she was going to lose her mind. There was a brief burst of pain as the werewolf took her virginity, but in an instant, the pain was drowned out by a tidal wave of pleasure. Casey couldn't have begun to dream that it would feel this good. The werewolf's cock felt wondrous inside of her, the thickness of it, the heat, the length. His clawed hands held onto her tightly as he pushed in deeper and deeper, claiming her completely.

If Casey had been standing, she would have collapsed as she was overcome with sensations. As big as the werewolf was, his cock felt even bigger now than it was buried inside of her. It felt as if she was filled up, as if she was complete. His inhuman cock fit her perfectly as if she was made to take it. She couldn't believe how good it felt. For as much as sex had been built up for her, she couldn't imagine her first time being with anything other than a monster.

Both of the werewolf's hands held onto her ass, cradling her against him as she grew accustomed to the feeling. She looked up at him and nodded, and the werewolf slowly pulled out of her, inching his cock out from her vice like folds, and then he sank back into her. Casey gasped at the sensation, feeling the ribbed length of his cock as it moved. He thrust up into her again, harder, more insistent.

Each moment felt better than the last. She held onto his fur as he surged forward into her again and again. Every time it felt like she couldn't take more of his cock, but somehow he managed to thrust into her even deeper. That wonderful monster cock was taking every inch of her, plunging into her furthest depths and making her feel pleasure she didn't know was possible.

The werewolf fucked her harder and harder, her breasts bouncing wildly as he thrust up into her body. He pushed into her more insistently, demanding the pleasure from her body. His entire cock was buried inside of her until only his knot remained. The bulge at the base of his cock pressed against her pussy, seeking entry. He didn't manage to do it on that thrust or the next one. But finally, he pulled her down on his cock, pushing his entire cock into her and sinking his knot into her body.

The two of them were linked, and his full cock was inside of her. Casey writhed on top of him, completely overtaken by the sensations, the pleasure of being claimed by him. The feeling was so new, so strange, so wonderful. Her body shuddered against him, shaking as an orgasm washed over her.

The waves of pleasure had barely subsided before another one crashed into her. Casey's vision blurred as the orgasms began to run together. She couldn't process what was happening; it was just too good for her mind to handle. The werewolf thrust into her in short, shallow movements, keeping himself buried inside of her, filled to bliss with his wonderful cock.

The werewolf let out a deep hungry howl, and his hands tightened around her asscheeks, clutching onto her, pinning her in close to him. Casey's eyes grew wide as she realized what was going to happen. For a brief moment, she worried about whether a werewolf could get her pregnant. She had never heard of such a thing, but it also wasn't as if many women were clamoring to take werewolf cock. If they knew how good it felt, they would be though. Casey pushed away the worry. She didn't care. She wanted to feel the monster inside of her; she wanted him to pump her full of his cum.

He let out a howl that echoed off the tunnels of the mine. The werewolf held onto her tightly as he came, pumping his load into her very core. The hot flood of spunk shot deep into her, filling her up and driving Casey wild. The second surge of jizz had her cumming again on top of his cock. He held onto her for over a minute, letting his seed shoot inside of her, sealed in by the knot.

Their breathing slowly calmed down, but Casey was still held up in the werewolf's arms, with his cock buried inside of her. Casey was so happy, so satisfied. She didn't know this kind of pleasure could exist, and even if she had, she would have never imagined that it would come from fucking a monster. This experience had opened her mind.

What other pleasures had she been missing out on by hunting these creatures instead of fucking them? If a werewolf felt this good, what would a ghost feel like? Or a ghoul? How good would it feel to be taken by a reaper or a dire willow? Casey couldn't guess, but she knew she would approach every hunt she went on from now on in a different manner. Why kill the monsters when she could have them fuck her?

ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers