Monsters, Men, and Magic Ch. 10

Story Info
Casey is still desperate for more.
1.7k words
4.33
4k
2

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers

Derek's breathing hadn't slowed down at all as he stared down at her. He seemed in complete disbelief at his luck. Casey imagined that it would seem unbelievable from his point of view. Tonight must have seemed like any typical night for him until she had stepped out of her motel room, now she was down on her knees before him, swallowing down his cum.

He finally stopped the video he had been recording, catching every detail of his jizz filling her mouth and Casey eagerly swallowing it down. "Joann never swallowed, even back in the day," he said.

"Your wife doesn't know what she's missing then," Casey answered. She didn't move from her position down on the floor. He might have cum once already, but she didn't intend to leave until she had gotten every drop of cum out of him that she could. He had only just climaxed into her mouth moments earlier, but she kept stroking his cock. "I love the taste, and you clearly enjoyed the sight."

"It was amazing," he said. "I can't believe how hot it was, thank you so much."

"Don't thank me yet," Casey replied with a smile. "We aren't done." Derek's eyes widened. He would have clearly been more than happy with just a blowjob from her, something his wife hadn't done in at least a decade. As soon as he was hard again, they were going to continue.

"What did I do to deserve all of this?" Derek asked. "This is shaping up to be the best night of my life."

Casey didn't answer since the truth was he was just the first man she had seen. Instead, she took his softening cock back into her mouth and gently sucked along it, encouraging it back to stiffness. It was a slow process, the trickster and the werewolf were both much quicker to recover, but she could feel him growing again. Once he was fully erect, she couldn't help but bob along him a few more times.

After that though, she pulled off of him and looked up as she reached down and pulled her shirt up and over her head. Casey tossed it down on the motel floor. Derek had been staring at her breasts through the t-shirt, and now she completely revealed them to him. His eyes grew as wide as saucers as he stared. Derek drank in the sight of her bare breasts, forgetting for a few moments to even snap a photo of them. Casey smiled up at him, hefting up the heavy mounds with both hands, showing them off to him. Derek's hands reached down, pressing against her soft tit-flesh and brushing against her nipples.

"You might just be the perfect woman," Derek said, almost entranced.

"Oh?" Casey asked with a soft sigh as his hands touched her. "Are they bigger than your wife's?"

"You have no idea," Derek breathed. "They're amazing." His fingers ran across her more firmly, feeling up every inch he could reach.

"Thanks," Casey smiled. She scooted in closer to him and pressed her breasts together around his cock. "If Joann isn't busty, then you've probably never experienced this." Her breasts completely enveloped his cock when she pushed them together around him.

Derek let out a groan, "You're right. And it feels fucking amazing. I love your tits."

Casey rocked back and forth on her knees, running her cleavage up and down him. It might have taken a bit of time, but Derek was now as hard as ever; he must have been telling the truth about never getting a titfuck before. Derek finally remembered himself and began to record her again, capturing every blissful moment. Each time the head of his cock emerged from between her breasts, Casey bent down and quickly gave it a lick.

As much as they were both enjoying this, Casey had a burning need inside of her, and it wasn't going away. The mouthful of cum had helped her, but she needed more. The teenager eventually pulled back from him and freed his cock, rising to her feet. "Do you have a condom?" she asked. Casey hadn't had time to buy any of her own, but with how much sex she had, it seemed like a good idea.

Derek chuckled ruefully, "I didn't think I'd be getting any on this trip. I can go out and grab some, it will only take a few minutes."

"I can't wait that long," Casey said. She pushed Derek back so he fell onto the mattress. "Get your pants off." Derek didn't hesitate to obey, and he kicked them off to the foot of the bed. Casey pulled off her shoes and peeled her black shorts down, revealing her bare wet pussy. She climbed up onto the bed, straddling Derek's hips and wrapping a hand around his cock.

He was still recording her, saving all of this for later, but Derek's focus was entirely on her. It wasn't every day a dad had an eager slut like her climbing onto his cock. She guided his length against her, rubbing his head against her lips. The sensation was amazing. Casey cried out in pleasure at just the feel of him. Without waiting another moment, she sank down on top of him, taking his spit slick rod deep into her in a single go.

Derek tensed underneath her as she enveloped his cock. Her tight sex wrapped around him, massaging his cock. They both gasped out in pleasure. Casey had felt this only hours ago, but she was even more desperate for sex now than with the trickster. If she hadn't found Derek, she might have gone insane.

"Just warn me before you cum, alright?" Casey said. Derek nodded fervently; he'd agree to anything right now if he got to fuck her. Her hands moved down to his chest, balancing herself on top of him before she began to ride his cock. She had barely moved up along him before she moaned out again. Whatever magic the trickster had left her on made this feel even more amazing than usual.

As she rode him, her breasts began bouncing, swaying along with her movements. Derek caught every moment of it, but his focus was on her, not the phone. It reached a point where he put the phone down and reached out to touch her. Both of his hands rubbed along her thighs as she rose up and down on top of him.

"You're going to regret it if you don't save this for later," Casey teased.

"You're probably right," Derek groaned.

He took one hand off of her for just a moment, propping the phone up against a pillow to capture her riding on him. Then his hands returned right back to her. They moved up along her legs to her hips, holding onto her as she took his cock.

His hands drifted up higher, gliding up along her body to hold onto her breasts again. His fingers worked against the heavy mounds, caressing and teasing her nipples as they continued. Finally, he sat up and leaned forward, burying his face between her breasts. His hands groped along her tit-flesh, feeling up every inch of them as he kissed his way out of her cleavage and to the top of her breasts.

Derek's lips pressed around her nipple, and his teeth lightly scraped against it before he began to suck on the hard nub. Casey let out a murmur of pleasure, and her hands moved to Derek's head, drawing him in closer to her body, encouraging him to tease her breasts. He happily complied, and his tongue swirled around her stiff peak, flicking against it before he turned his attention to her other breast.

Casey's head rolled back in pleasure as she came. The desperate need she felt was finally being satisfied, at least for now. Her body shuddered on top of him, but she kept grinding down against him. Derek's fingers pinched and teased her nipples, drawing even louder cries from her. Her movements slowed slightly as she caught her breath and smiled down at him.

Derek pulled his lips from around her nipple for just a moment, long enough to moan out, "I'm about to cum." Then he wrapped his lips around her one more time.

Casey regretfully pulled away from him. She slid off of his cock and down between his legs until she was next to his cock. With a smile up at him, she trapped his cock between her breasts again and leaned forward until her lips were wrapped around the head. Her eyes locked with his, and Derek picked up her hint. He began to thrust up into between her breasts and into her mouth.

He had been right about cumming soon. After only a half dozen thrusts, his cock was pulsing, and Casey tasted his cum splashing against her tongue again. He worked up against her a few more times, shooting the last few ropes of cum he had to offer before he fell back against the bed, completely satisfied.

Casey swirled her tongue around his cock one last time before sitting up. The need she had been feeling had calmed down substantially, but she knew it would come back, like an inch she had just scratched. This was the first time Casey had sex and didn't need to leave immediately. For once, she was in a bed and not a back alley or mine. Instead of rising from the bed, she crawled up it and laid down next to Derek.

He rolled over beside her, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her back against him. His hand moved down to rest against her breast, but aside from that, the two of them just lay there in a brief moment of intimacy. This was nice. Even if Casey was only interested in Derek for sex, a few peaceful moments after they were both satisfied was pleasant.

"My wife won't be back for a bit still," Derek said, shifting in closer to her.

"Good, we have a few minutes then," Casey said. She sank in against the pillow. As fun as today had been, it had been busy as well. She only meant to lay there for a bit, but Casey quickly found sleep overtaking her. Maybe it was the warm body next to her or finally being satisfied. She would only be asleep for a few minutes anyway.

ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers