Monsters, Men, and Magic Ch. 09

Story Info
The magic leaves Casey wanting more.
1.8k words
4.09
3.7k
1
0

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers

As soon as Jordan left, Casey had rushed back to her motel room. She avoided the main street as best as she could and quickly slipped into the room with her pack in hand. The last thing she needed was for her dad to spot her like this. What would he think if he saw her dripping in cum? Casey didn't even want to imagine that. Luckily he wasn't there still when she returned. He must still be at the bar.

Casey was able to strip off her cum-stained clothing and slip into a nice hot shower. Although she had already scooped up most of the trickster's cum and licked it off her fingers before the water even hit her body. He tasted similar to Grant from what she could tell; clearly, not all supernatural creatures were as different from humans as others. The werewolf's cum had definitely been stranger.

With some time having passed, Casey was clearer-headed about what had happened between her and the trickster. He seemed harmless enough like her dad had implied. His magic had done a number on her though. Even if she hadn't been eager for sex, he would have been able to get her to do just about anything it seemed.

Casey had just turned off the water and stepped out of the shower when there was a knock on her motel door. She reached for her towel and caught sight of her back in the mirror. Her eyes widened at the sight of what looked like a swirling black and red tattoo on her lower back. It was certainly not something she had ever gotten. Maybe it was some sort of mark from the trickster? Casey didn't know, and she didn't have time to wonder as she heard her dad calling from outside her room.

She wrapped the towel around her body, and still dripping wet, made her way to the door, opening it. "Hey Dad, what is it?" she asked. He clearly had a few beers, not that he looked drunk, but she could smell it on him.

"Just wanted to make sure you were here," he said. "Don't want you wandering around in the dark with a monster on the loose. And there were a couple guys hanging out around the bar that I didn't like the look of." His words were slightly slurred, but only just. He seemed surprised to see her fresh out of the shower, and for a moment, his eyes drifted down her. The towel wasn't that big, and while Casey was holding it tightly around her, she was still showing off far more cleavage than she usually did. "I didn't mean to interrupt," her dad said quickly, averting his gaze the moment he noticed what he was doing.

Casey blushed herself and inched the towel up higher. "It's fine, I'll be in the rest of the night. See you for breakfast before we start searching again?"

Her dad nodded. "See you then, Casey." He turned to his motel room and closed the door behind him.

Casey let out a sigh and turned back to her own motel room. She had things to settle with the trickster still. For one, the magic she had felt waning on her earlier seemed to still be on her. Jordan fucking her had slated her desire for a while, but she already felt it rising up again. Not as bad as when he had been touching her, but enough so that she wasn't sure whether she could go until morning without another cock.

She dropped the towel and lay down on the bed, slipping her fingers down between her legs. Casey was usually able to get herself off, and maybe it would help with the feeling. It didn't though. Even after she rubbed herself to climax, remembering how the werewolf felt inside of her, how big his cock was, how the ribbed length had made her feel, the sensation didn't fade. If anything, it was worse than before.

The need she was starting to feel was almost painful. She needed satisfaction and soon. Casey needed to find a man to fuck her, and now. She quickly pulled a white t-shirt on over her head, not even bothering with a bra or panties, and tugged another pair of shorts on. Once she was back in her shoes, she quietly slipped out of her motel room, making sure her dad didn't know she had left.

As she stepped out, a man was walking by carrying a bucket of ice. Casey recognized him from this morning. He had arrived right after her with his family, a wife, and two kids. At the moment though, Casey wasn't really concerned with any of that. He was the first man she had seen, and he had what she needed. He glanced at her as he walked by and nodded in greeting but didn't slow. His eyes slid down over her t-shirt, where it was clear that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Casey walked up alongside him, wetter and more aroused than ever. She was aching with need. "Are you wife and kids here?" she asked quickly.

The man raised an eyebrow. "No, they went to see a movie. Who are you?" His eyes moved down her body again now that she was blocking his way.

"I'm Casey." She decided not to waste any time with small talk. "I'm looking for someone to fuck me, interested?"

The man hesitated for a moment. "Is this a trick or something?" He glanced around. "Did Joann put you up to this as a test?"

"Your wife has nothing to do with this," Casey murmured, stepping closer to him until her breasts were brushing against his chest. "I just need someone to fuck me." Her voice was almost desperate at this point.

The man checked the time and looked up at her. "I've got time, come with me." He led her up to the second floor of the motel and into his room without another word. Once inside, he locked the door behind them and closed the blinds. "I'm Derek."

Casey didn't care what his name was. The instant he turned to face her again, she was pulling his pants down. She wrapped her soft hand around his cock, and began to glide along him, encouraging him to stiffness. The ache was still there inside of her, but knowing she was soon going to have a cock inside of her, it wasn't growing worse. Once Derek was half-erect, Casey dropped down to her knees in front of him, taking him between her lips. She felt him swelling in size in her mouth even more as her lips touched him.

"You weren't kidding about needing someone to fuck you," Derek smiled. "I haven't gotten a blowjob in years, this feels so good." Casey didn't wait to start bobbing her head up and down his cock, taking his full erection into her mouth as she went. "You aren't a prostitute, are you?" he asked suddenly.

Casey would have laughed, but with her mouth full, she just slightly shook her head. It wasn't a surprise that he thought that given how she had approached him. Even just her clothes hinted that it was a possibility. No woman as busty as her would go around without a bra, and no girl her age just asked strange men to fuck her.

"Good," Derek said, relaxing slightly. "It must just be my lucky day." He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. "Do you mind if I take some pictures? For later, I won't post them or anything. I just... Joann hasn't sucked me off since before we were married. It would be nice to have these."

She smiled around his cock and nodded. It didn't matter to her. Casey would never see him again, and even if he posted them online, it wasn't like any hunters would see them. Besides, it turned her on having her photo taken as she worked his cock. The effect his phone had on her was shocking. Casey felt herself growing even more aroused, and she started to give him a bit of a show. She was here for her own satisfaction, but that didn't mean Derek couldn't enjoy it as well.

Casey slid off his cock until only the head of it was inside her mouth, with her lips trapping it. Derek let out a groan at the sight and quickly took a series of pictures. She popped his cock out of her mouth and let the stiff length rest down against her beautiful face, smearing her with her own spit. Next, Casey kissed her way down his cock, sliding her tongue along every inch he had to offer.

"God, you are good at this," he moaned, briefly forgetting to take a photo as the pleasure overwhelmed him. "Joann never had your enthusiasm, or your talent for that matter. It's like you live to suck cock."

Right now, Casey did. She moved her mouth down lower and wrapped a hand around his cock. The teenager slowly jerked him off, making him moan with every stroke. Derek was snapping photos non-stop, and Casey had a feeling he'd be jerking off to these for years to come. She kissed her way lower until her lips were pressing against his balls.

"Joann never did that," he gasped. Derek brought his phone down and snapped a photo of her in profile with his cock, her lips pushing against his sack.

Casey didn't mind showing him something new then. Her lips parted, and she took both of his balls into her mouth. She looked up at him and smiled around his sack. The length of his cock was resting down against her face as she slowly jerked him off. Her tongue pressed against her nuts, soaking them in her spit and rubbing along them. Derek couldn't take his eyes off of her. They were transfixed on her down on her knees, giving him everything his marriage lacked.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to cum," Derek warned. "It feels so fucking good, and you look so good doing it."

Even with the warning, Casey didn't ease up on him. She slowly pulled off of his balls and ran her tongue along the underside of his cock, moving along him until his head was pressing against it. "Make sure you record this," Casey smiled.

Her hand wrapped around his cock, and she began to steadily jerk him off, his cock slick in her hand from her sucking it so thoroughly. Derek's breathing got heavier and faster as she continued. The muscles in his legs tightened as he grew closer to release. He had abandoned taking photos and was only recording her now.

Just as he was about to cum, Casey winked at the camera. Derek let out a wordless sound of pleasure as he climaxed. White streaks of cum shot out onto her tongue, drawing heavy lines along it as his cock pulsed. Casey's hand glided against him faster and faster, working his entire length and coating her tongue in his seed. It wasn't until she licked the last drop of cum from his cock that she pulled back and in a single go swallowed it all down, reveling in the taste.

ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers