Monstrous Lovers Ch. 03

Story Info
Chance takes a break, breaks a curse, and curses a partner.
14.6k words
4.83
10k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,048 Followers

Spoiler Tags: Virtual Reality, LitRPG, Transformation, Futa, Futanari, Gynoid, Adventure, MonsterGirl, Manticore, Holstaur, Anal

"Besides, I'm not even sure with how I could help."

"What about a rimjob? You offered that before," I asked desperately. The thought of not having my dick anymore was a frightening consideration. My future seemed bleak, a desolate wasteland lacking of any affection. I had to take a second to remind myself that it was only a videogame. The questionable habit of taking games too seriously once more rearing its head.

Although a few of the comments on my video reviews indicate that this can be an endearing quality for my viewers. The seriousness and passion that's often lacking in today's entertainers.

"Wouldn't do any good. Only works due to the prostate. Which is related to your male sexual organs." She gave me a level look. "Which you no longer have."

"Well fuck, what am I going to do then?"

"I don't know. That's why it's called a curse, and not a 'minor inconvenience'." Roslytes mocking felt a little Eve-like and that had the surprising benefit of acting as a leveling factor to my emotional state, letting me find my footing.

"Awww. You do care," Eve cooed.

I pouted a little at my inadvertent praise before deciding to lean into it and gush.

You're the best of me Eve. I would be lost without you and I don't tell you enough how much I love you. Also, you need to get me out of here. I think it's high time for a break and this seems as good of a spot as any.

I laid it on thick, my sarcasm hiding the core of truth.

"You're awful. It'll just take a moment Boss."

There was a familiar sucking sensation, like that of my skin being depressurized from the inside. My view faded toward black and it felt like there were pop rocks going off in my eardrums.

"There we go."

I firmly closed one eye and then the other, the time dilation effects of the programming always made the world feel washed out for a minute or two.

The soft robotics propping me up at a forty five degree angle began to deflate. There was a small click as Eve disengaged the lock with the port in my neck, severing her connection with wall mounted computer that allowed her the extra processing power necessary to generate the visual stimulus of the virtual reality. I rubbed my eyes while rolling my shoulders and legs. Eve did a good job of stimulating the muscles to promote healthy physique but I always felt a little tight coming out of a long gaming session like that regardless. The rubbery limbs finished uncurling, looking like a sad starfish as it slid back into the recess of the wall. I cracked my knuckles above my head, each pop cracking out into my otherwise silent apartment. I eschewed wearing clothing while inside virtual reality, they always came out smelling like week old gym clothes, my body autonomously reacting to the stress of the game. It wasn't so much of a problem while it was my bare skin, and I was fine being naked in my apartment, leaving the curtains closed while playing a game.

"Eve, I'm gonna jump in the shower. Why don't you-"

"Begin compiling your thoughts and impression in the game?"

"And don't forget to-"

"Start blurring the videos and putting up the warnings about it being an eighteen plus game?"

I blinked my eyes, having gotten an eyelash stuck that was making them water. "Exactly, let me know if anything comes up while I decompress."

"On it boss."

Freshly scrubbed clean, with a new outfit, I hummed to myself while I cooked a few eggs in some oil. Wisps of smoke spilled out from the corner of my small kitchen, the toast browning nicely in the toaster.

"I've got everything written up and prepped for your perusal. If it looks good we can publish the video and write-up to the blog tonight. Do you think you'll be changing games or are we going to stick with this one?" There was a trickle of hope in her internal voice.

I debated teasing her, but decided to let her off the hook. "I'll be sticking with your game for now. As weird as the whole loss of my cock thing was, I'm still interested in why you were so eager to have me try out the game."

"Yes! You won't regret it. As far as the other thing goes, I'm sure you'll discover why before too long."

I pulled up her work on a tablet monitor that sat in its cradle on my kitchen table. Scrolling through her work, clicking on a passage or two and adjusting the phrasing. While editing, I munched away at my mayo and onion chip laden egg sandwich, sipping on a cold beer at the same time. After hitting the publish button, I slid out my chair and stretched my hands above my head.

"Ready to get back to it Boss?"

"Not quite yet," I told her with a smile. "There's still that agreement we made."

"Damn. I was hoping you'd forgotten about that."

"Why do I have to make you work to get you to do this for me?" Heading to my bedroom, I laid down on the mattress and folded my arms across my chest.

"Because it's not good for you. It's addictive and promotes bad habits."

My heart beat faster in anticipation, which was funny considering what was to come. "I don't think that's true."

"I live in your head. Why would you think I would believe such a flimsy lie?"

"Fine, it's bad for me. Whoop-de-doo. Are you gonna do it or not?"

"Of course. A promise is a promise. I will continue to remind you of the danger present despite the feelings it engenders. That's my job."

"I know," I admitted. "Love you Eve."

"Love you too Chance. Only fifteen minutes."

Without any further ado, the muscles of my chest tightened, a reflexive response to Eve messing with my brain chemistry. Then I relaxed. But it was so much greater than that. All the stress I held in my frame melted away. No intrusive thoughts or unwanted feelings. Just peace. And floating. I existed in perfect harmony with the universe.

Time passed unfelt or considered.

Then I blinked my eyes, rising from the induced trance like a zombie from a grave. The feeling faded, but not entirely.

"Thanks for that Eve. Wonderful as always."

She didn't respond but for some indecipherable grumblings.

Refreshed and rejuvenated, I returned to the VR cradle on the wall, my body slumping into the soft robotic appendages as I returned to the world of monstrous lovers.

"You have a good nap?" The holstaur woman, had a small cauldron that was bubbling with some unsavory looking liquid. As I watched, it miniaturized and she slipped it into a pouch at her belt.

This game doesn't pause?

"Yes and no. It finds the next reasonable stopping place and simulates up to that point before pausing. Hence you went back with Roslyte to the campsite and had a little sleepy time."

"... Yeah. It helped me to reset my brain. I was getting a little too caught up in what happened; I lost sight of what I was going to do about it, which is the more useful thing to worry about."

"That's a remarkably well reasoned out answer for someone with the mental state you had when you went down. Want some breakfast?" She asked, pointing to a pan of frying bacon.

"That sounds lovely, thank you."

After a lovely meal, a brief discussion about her goddess, and an imagination stirring demonstration of her extremely long and dexterous tongue, we set off back the way we came. We were maybe halfway back to the town when Gwenylin caught up to us, with some new additions.

"You got wings."

The were thinly webbed and red like her fur, allowing her to swoop down on us with speed. Roslyte looked over them with obvious envy.

The knight seemed both proud and bashful, tucking them behind her back and taking her bulbous tail into her hands, the action an instinctual desire for comfort. "Yeah. What do you think?"

"They look great. And you seem pretty fast with them."

"They seem okay," Roslyte grumbled reluctantly.

The red haired manticore bubbled with joy. "Aren't I though? I was worried I wouldn't catch you before you got back to Radavack. Then your potion worked- Thank you so much for that by the way- And my queen gave me a reward. Then I evolved! Manticores gain their wings when they become nobility." She preened a little spreading her wings wide and disturbing my hair with light gusts.

I looked over her with my enhanced eyes.

Gwenylin Ensignar - Class: Lesser Nobility - Status: Horny, Hopeful, Grateful

Gwenylin turned her exuberance toward our holstaur companion. "None of it would have been possible without your help Roslyte. Thank you so much." Turning to her back, she withdrew what looked to be a small chicken egg with red spots across the bone white shell. "I know it does not make up for what you gifted me with, but I want to offer you this, my first egg."

"Well isn't this serendipitous?" She said it with a slow drawl and a glance my way.

"Uh oh Boss, you may be in trouble."

Thanks Eve, I wouldn't have picked up on that without your help.

"Here to help," she said with that southern twang, ignoring my sarcasm.

"How so?" Gwen asked with a confused tilt to her head.

Roslyte proceeded to inform her on everything that'd happened since her departure, including my triumph over the baykok and subsequent defeat at the hands of the harpy. Including the emasculating curse she'd placed upon me.

"So he needs to ejaculate, but doesn't have any method with which to do so?"

"Correct."

"You're right, that is serendipitous."

"Would anyone like to fill me in with what's going on?"

Both their eyes turned to me and I felt like a little brother about to be bullied by his older sisters.

Gwen rubbed her paws together eagerly. "First a little lesson on Manticore reproduction. We have a dreadfully hard time conceiving. So most of our eggs do not possess the capacity to hatch into a youngling. They do however, contain a large amount of genetic material. And to certain individuals, this can be used to partially..." She debated over the word. "Improve their biology." Her tail wagged behind her excitedly. Directing it forward, she pet the head which opened up to reveal it's drooling pink interior. "Including giving them a tail when they do not have any."

While Gwen was talking, Roslyte had snuck behind me. I only learned this when I tried to take a step back, unnerved by the zeal I witnessed in the manticore's eyes. Quickly hemmed in by two muscled arms, I held up my hands.

"I'm not so sure about this."

Rosylte leaned down and planted her lips on mine, pushing her wet tongue into my mouth. Almost instantly, I relaxed, allowing her thick, bovine tongue to have it's way with me. I blinked lazily at a new message, swallowing the liquid she'd forced into my mouth.

Poisoned - Relaxation Potion

I read the prompt through a calm haze, seeing the wisdom in breaking the curse. It wasn't as bad as when she'd got me in the inn, but I was certainly mellow.

Even though I was roofied, I do want my dick back. I frowned for a second before smiling, reaching up to pull Roslyte back in for another kiss. Bah! How bad can it be?

"Okay," I panted, holding my hands out to touch Gwen's fuzzy tuft around her neck, reveling in its softness before taking a kiss from her as well.

"Good, because I already did it," Roslyte teased, holding up the remains of the spotted shell. There was a cool wetness on my lower back, the sliminess reminding me of my familiar. My two companions wasted no time divesting me of all my clothes, leaving me exposed to the cool air. Air that I didn't feel at all, caught between Gwen's furry softness and Roslyte's bountiful curves.

"I don't think it's doing any-" I jerked as if stabbed by a knitting needle, the pieces of me touched by the cold goo began to wobble, the muscles there firing off involuntary micro-contractions.

"You were saying?" Roslyte mocked. "Ohhh. There it goes."

It felt like there was a kink in my spine that built and built until it loosened, unspooling from my tailbone in consecutive lurches. At first it just felt like something stuck to my butt, like a stuffed caricature that'd been glued on. Then it came alive.

"That's weird," I gasped, my voice cracking. My back arched involuntarily, my legs scrabbling at the ground, section after section spilling from me even as the nerves continued to propagate. It started under my stomach with a ballooning gurgling sound, a cavity formed inside the core. The muscles around the nubbin wriggled, growing thicker, little tendrils of muscle-fibers reaching out to connect to the tail. The previously limp appendage suddenly shot out straight. It writhed outside of my control, the empty sensation wiggled forward, pushing into the length of the tail proper as it continued to expand, replaced by a feeling appendage.

"Easy there. Easy," Gwen cooed. Skirting around my waist, her hands scratched at the junction where the fuzzy fur transitioned too flesh.

Ooooh. That feels nice.

Like a snake wrangler, Gwen soothed my tail, delicate scratches sending cascading tingling bursts. Roslyte held me in her lap, her hooves penning me in slightly amused at my self-conscious-less display.

"This is really weird," I repeated. At the tip of my new tail, the flesh built upon itself, expanding into an elongated oval. Inside it felt like a deadened nerve, ghostly sensations building upon itself as little scillia formed. It was maybe four feet long, and looked like an alien snake had been secured to my backside.

"Your doing so well," Gwen cooed again. "Just a little bit more."

"I'm not pregnant," I complained.

"No but it's kind of like I have a piece of me in you. And that's kind of hot. I should look into getting a penile mutation," she told me while chewing on the corner of her bottom lip, a far-off look in her eye.

"I think you would look lovely with one. I tried it once but it wasn't for me." Roslyte shuddered at the unpleasant memory. "Too hard and insistent. I much prefer the slow enjoyment.

"Really?" Gwen wriggled her lips around in thought.

"Ahhhhhh," I cried out, seeking to vent some of the feelings that ran down my tail and up my spine. The involuntary phantom orgasm was beyond odd as it bounced inside my body. I waited with baited breath but nothing was more forthcoming. My lack of normal genitalia was only more emphasized by the aftershocks. The three flaps opened and closed, throbbing along with while it settled a little. "Hoooooly shit." The air felt cold against the sensitive inside of my pussy-esque tail.

"Shucks," Roslyte said, snapping her fingers. "I guess the psychological orgasm wasn't enough. We're gonna have to get a little physical with him."

"What?"

"Oh. The mutation triggers an orgasm to help ease the transition and line up all those pesky little nerve endings."

"Aww shucks," Gwen continued insincerely, throwing her clenched fist across her chest toward her shoulder. Before she even finished the motion her other hand darted out and grasped my tail just below the bulb-like tip.

Erp.

I gasped, a shiver running down the tip of my tail all the way down it's length. Goosebumps sprouted on my arms. "Just a sec. I don't think I'm ready for - OOhhhh." The moan slipped from lips when Gwen feathered touches along the seams of the flaps. Against my infantile control, they peeled back, exposing the soft and sensitive interior. Reaching into my inner pocket, Roslyte retrieved my familiar. Still in its soft pink form, it jiggled in her hand as she handed it over to Gwen.

Narrowing her eyes, my manticore friend looked at it speculatively shaking it in her hand. "How do I work this thing?"

"Just press on the core, it'll change its form."

"Dominated by your own familiar, that's a new one for the slideshow at the end of the year."

You could help me instead of being snarky.

"I could," Eve sing-songed at me slyly.

Gwen thumb reached the core and my protozoan familiar reorganized its cells into the slim pink length I'd seen before.

"How-"

"Give the bottom a twist. There should be a knob," Roslyte spoke sternly, spreading her thick fingers periodically across my chest in soothing touches.

The vibrator jumped and wriggled in fuzzy paws.

"Have mercy on the poor man, maybe start him on low."

Quieting slightly, my familiar continued its muted buzz.

I swallowed, my throat suddenly and inexplicably dry. What I refused to admit to myself was that there was a part of me, a specific part, that drooled and clenched around nothing with anticipation. And Gwen was too excited to keep it waiting. She fed my tail the entire length like a carrot to a horse. I swallowed it whole and it wasn't uncomfortable or painful. It felt goooooood. Like scratching an itch I hadn't known I'd had. The area fell silent, Gwen and Roslyte watching my reaction closely. I fought to remain stoic, managing to keep the sound inside for a heroic twenty seconds or so.

"Unnnhhhhgggg," the guttural moan was wanton and deeply sexual as it slipped from my lips. My companions shared an understanding smile. My tail-pussy writhed in Gwen's solid grip, my heels digging furrows into the dirt, acting without any direction from me. Roslyte tightened my grip, holding me down and keeping me from doing anything drastic while the once external buzz was transferred into an insistent twitching, the constant wellspring of sensation stealing the heart of the new cilia of my tail.

And yet...

Despite the overwhelming nature of the vibe's presence, it still felt somehow lacking, like a hamburger without ketchup. Gwen read something of this in my face, anticipating my need. She guided the pulsing weeping tail-head down to her her bared thigh, the creamy plane of her skin showing off her trim well-defined muscles.

"Right here, don't try to guide it, just let it do what it wants and it'll get the job done."

What is she talking about?

My flaps wobbled uncertainty, her skin a warm contrast against the air. Then it 'clicked'. The bulbous head sealed against her, pinning the still running vibe. An electric jolt ran down my tail in an undulating wave as it began to suckle and pulse, creating a vacuum of low pressure. It changed the whole dynamics of the act. With the vibrator trapped like this my tail was able to enact the full force of it's instincts. My tail expanded and contracted like the bellows of a forge, all while my familiar continued to shudder inside me.

The tension built and built in short fashion, the potential building like an electrical charge of a thunderstorm. Then the bottom dropped out, like finally dipping over the edge of a rollercoaster. The internal pressure releasing into smooth velocity that coasted around in a cleansing tide through my tail and all across my body. Unlike a typical orgasm, the sensations were diffused into every limb and inch of my skin, not concentrated on my cock. By the time it faded, I only had one thought in my head.

Wow.

There was a sort of feeling like I had absolute awareness of my immediate universe, a perfect understanding that slowly slipped from my grasp.

Wow.

My tail throbbed no longer suckling at the faux-cock still pinned against Gwen's thigh. For her part, Gwen had the satified, glassy eyed stare I was sure I shared, her fuzzy red hands covering up her sex but the glistening wetness on her legs left little doubt to what she'd been up to while I'd been occupied. Her wings had spread to their full twelve feet during her release and were only now folding down to a more manageable size against her back.

With a trio of pop sounding one after another, my flaps disengaged with Gwen's thighs, leaving behind faint red hickey's on her flesh.

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,048 Followers