All Comments on 'Monstrous Ranch Ch. 07'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

If you want to get ahold of exclusive content, or just want to support me and make sure I can keep writing these stories, consider checking out my Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/gigglinggoblin

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thanks ever so much for continuing with your wonderful stories. The back story is interesting, but tea with a couple of Thriae sounds like amazing fun. Really looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Refreshing

I've always found stories based around Monster Girls....refreshing. When one reads a lot of porn, as most people on here likely do, pieces like these are a treat. I started with the Holstaur one and really liked your take on that one's personality.

My hope is that you continue exploring this ranch and its happenings, but also more obscure Monster Girls. Or presenting their personalities in a different way than what is typical. For example, the holstaurus is usually presented as kind and submissive, but you did it in a wickedly disarming, MOTHERLY type of dominance. The hob seems like the sanest of the bunch, but even she was terrified of the creature.

I noticed there are less jokes than in Larya and Snatch's adventures (not complaining), but that seems to be because that is character-based humor. MG stories never seem to have time for that because the author or authors treat the plot like one is visiting a zoo, moving swiftly from character to character. And rightly so, in my opinion.

As always, a pleasure reading your work. May I make a request? Do a freaky one. A creature that's grotesque, creepy, malicious. I notice all your stories seem to deal with pleasure of some kind. May I suggest...pain? Agony? Mutilation or death? Pushing your boundaries as an author and try to write about a creature or fetish that utterly disgusts, reviles, or repulses you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Job!

Your stories are a sight for sore eyes.

I really have to ask though, will we ever see a sphinx? They were referenced here.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

I'm not sure I'll ever write a "grotesque" sex scene, to be honest. It's hard to get truly creepy and still, well, have a sex scene I like to write. Arachne girls, button-eyed women, tentacles, ghouls—those are my limit, I think.

And yes, I do hope to one day get around to "sphinces". I like to reference types of magic and monsters and see what catches people's interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your work

I love your work, I've read from your first story to this and I just love this fictional universe you've created, I've also read some sea slimes, and it is just as good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
boring and repetitive

the main character has no willpower at all, there are no surprises with this series anymore ,i can click a link close my eyes and without reading the story recite a fair approximation of whats about to happen in it.if you've read chapters 1 and 2 you've basically read the whole series,move on

fiendinfiendinabout 5 years ago
You are the best writer

Man you honestly are the best writer on this site! I am obsessed with the Holstaur, you write the best breast feeding mind control.

fiendinfiendinalmost 5 years ago
Bad end?

Mommy talks about how bobbin use to love the chair, do you have any of those stories?

or do you have bad end after she says

"Hee. No. No, baby." Mommy sounded terribly smug. "I command you to get on your knees for me. My playthings don't walk on two legs. Okay, baby?"

That bobbi does get on her knees and obeys, would be incredibly hot, happy to pay if needed, best wishes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
2272 Followers
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES