All Comments on 'Monstrous Ranch Ch. 08'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

If you want to get ahold of tons of exclusive content, or just want to support me and make sure I can keep writing these stories, consider checking out my Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/gigglinggoblin

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 6 years ago
Hotter than Florida beaches

That was amazing, the way the two sluts teased their Master's cock was unbearable, and I was just reading the story. Grrrrrrrr.

BlindSubBoyBlindSubBoyover 6 years ago
Delightful

This was a pleasure, and I can't wait to hear more from the two sluts. ;)

dragonsiredragonsireabout 6 years ago
theme change

same theme chapter after chapter. good story line, just it give it a bit of change up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I keep thinking that the series will improve. Nope. Sorry. 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In all 26 chapters this one has the longest scene, the entire pg 2 is one long bj.

This is crazy because all full sex scenes are either cut, 4 paragraph's, hinted or just non existent.

I want to ask why?

Why not use the tag foreplay and hinted sex, if that's what you wish to write.

Why clickbait knowing you will get hate?

Being totally honest this whole thing just reads like a troll... An extremely high effort troll.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
2264 Followers
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES