All Comments on 'Monstrous Ranch Ch. 11'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

If you want to get ahold of tons of exclusive content, make requests, or just want to support me and make sure I can keep writing these stories, consider checking out my Patreon! :D

https://www.patreon.com/gigglinggoblin

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bobbin is bae

So yeah go bobbin.

I liked this and am waiting to see if senya ever gets good. That was badley frased I mean like not hypnotized? Yeah that. Also bovvin is bae bobbin is life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another great part to the story!

The brainwashing aspect is my favorite- trying...and failing...to fend off mental domination that makes use of sexual stimulation.

I'll bet there are more twists in the story as well ^ ^

Looking forward to them!

Thanks G.G.!

cheetah7071cheetah7071over 6 years ago

I stumbled onto this last night (using the search of "catgirl" which, while not inaccurate, didn't exactly prepare me for what I was about to read!), and caught up today, and I feel compelled to review. Even setting the sex aside, this is one of the best things I've read in a while--several times I found myself almost wishing it wasn't erotica, just so I didn't have to wait to be horny to continue reading.

In this work you seem to have mastered the art of showing the reader half the story--filtered through Senya's easily-hypnotized mind, we get glimpses and peeks at what's really going on, while also getting the clear impression that a less befuddled mind would have cracked the mysteries of this ranch five chapters ago. If you wanted to change up genres in the future you could probably do a great mystery novel. As it is, I find myself forming and considering tons of theories about where the real power lies in the ranch, what Bobbi's really trying to accomplish, why you as the author thought it was important to frame this story through letters to his sister--and every chapter I read, I re-evaluate these theories and concoct new ones.

I'm a little bit worried that the demands of erotica will be incompatible with a satisfying ending. In particular, you can't exactly change courses on fetishes halfway through, and I don't see how a malesub ending can be a happy ending given this setup--but if the story demands an unhappy ending then so be it. As long as the mysteries are revealed in the end, I'll probably be satisfied, even if the characters aren't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES