All Comments on 'Monstrous Ranch Ch. 13'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Reading!

If you want to see more like this—exclusive content, early updates, and the chance to help me keep writing more—head over to my Patreon and pledge a buck! I really appreciate it! We're entering a hiatus for the month of November, but the next chapter is already up and available for pledgers!

https://www.patreon.com/gigglinggoblin

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bobbin

Bobbin is just the best, I love how you are developing her with her now carrying senya around. Go bobbin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Favourite so far!

Loving Senya in this chapter, the perfect malesub, he is able to realise what is happening and give some responses and some conversations. Way better than just getting hypnotized. Bobbin is developing very nicely and this chapter just has the perfect balance between story and sex. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't trust Bobbin...

I really don't like Bobbin. She seems to have more sinister intentions then the other fey. She has been running the ranch since its inception ... I think.... I have a theory that she's been using the masters as a facade while she runs the ranch of seemingly innocent fey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is this story ever going anywhere?

This main character is just so boring. When is he going to shape up?

BenByTheWayBenByTheWayover 6 years ago

So what is the endgame? Obviously we've seen it all before, but rather than individual machinations it's coming together. With a totally obedient "Master" the prisoners will be running the ranch and the fleece sprites made an amulet all but symbolic. I can see Bobbin, despite how kind she seems, wanting to be free, but why is Jerrod going along with it? It's a good cliffhanger to end the season on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES