All Comments on 'Monstrous Ranch Ch. 14'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

To see more like this, and to support my work going forward, please consider heading to my Patreon and making a small donation! It can really help small creators like myself! :)

www.patreon.com/gigglinggoblin

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trying to resist and failing is so good.

Really like your stories! The erotic parts are an interwoven part of the story rather than the rest of the story just being transitions between the sex. Good girl! ;)

Eagerly awaiting the next part!

I hope you had a great vacation and have a great holiday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Chapter, Some questions

Fantastic chapter as always- your effortless blend of story and sex is something I rarely see done so well, not to mention your amazing world building and concepts.

One question I do have is when (or if) you will be returning to the adventures of Larya and Alrek- as much as I love Monstrous Ranch, those two have always been my favourite pair!

Whatever you choose to post next, however, I will undoubtedly enjoy. I hope you are doing well and have a good week.

BenByTheWayBenByTheWayover 6 years ago

I know people love rooting for an underdog, but this chapter kinda solidifies for me how unlikely it is for our dear protagonist is to become a proper warden of the ranch unless he gets some major reprogramming (in which case he wouldn't be himself). Do you have an overarching plan for the series or do you just enjoy setting up new encounters? There's nothing wrong with letting your characters have sexy fun time, but this feels like it has to come to a head really soon.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments!

Re:Ben

Yes, I do have an overarching plan. The challenge of the Ranch story has been in balancing the smut (which is, after all, the main reason a story like this gets written) with the moral questioning/overall narrative (which is the reason this story in particular is getting written). The next chapter is going to see Senya start to take a proactive interest in his predicament.

If I were to rewrite this as a novel, I'd probably cut a lot of the sex altogether (like the slime girls, the beembos, the lamia, etc) to give it a more streamlined pacing. Thinking that the story goes too slow and is too repetitive is fair!

Re:Anon

I'm not sure when Alrek and Larya will be coming back properly, but I anticipate it being after the completion of Monstrous Ranch. Not sure yet, either, whether it'll be another past storyline exploring their relationship or a story continuing the struggles of Snatch, Anna, Nipper and Yilra.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Things heating up

Things are starting to pick up here, with the mystery of Bobbin, what’s happening with the letters, and what will happen to Senya? Love this series, and the plot isn’t too slow at all as long as enough words are put into developing the plot, something that is done really well these past few chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES