All Comments on 'Monstrous Ranch Ch. 19'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

If you want to help me keep writing these stories, get early updates, and just generally support me, consider checking out my Patreon! At the next pledge goal, I can start incorporating some illustrations into my stories!

Just search "GigglingGoblin" and the Patreon should be in the top three results. Wish I could link it, but Literotica's a bit confused on this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I mean... Bobbin's kind of right

I can certainly understand Senya's point of view. There is something wrong with treating people like cattle, even prisoners... but seriously, what other choice do they have? Everything that happens just seems to be necessary so that Valina and the others can be kept under control. They'd certainly break out of any normal prison easily enough. It would hardly require any actual effort. And we already know that if they all had their way they'd be enslaving every person they came across to their lust... haha, I'm probably thinking way too hard about the morality of this. I know most people say this as a joke, but at this point I'm reading for the plot.

Anyways, dang I never thought I'd be upset with Bobbin, considering I always liked her. Feel bad for Kitten, waiting for her master to rescue her. Senya really is weak-willed though. Every time I think he couldn't get more pathetic, he just surprises me yet again.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 6 years ago
What of Senya's Sister

Last we heard she was about to be , or actually was overcome; Will his sisters plight be the significant event to move him out of being a total puppet to anyone with a little lust inducing power? Or will she become strong enough to help him gain proper control of the Ranch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Answers

This is my favourite story on here, and I agree with the other Anon. The plot is phenomenal, keeps me absolutely hooked for the lewd and the answers but I don’t even know what answers i actually need. Hoping Senya will find a way to be master and be very submissive to the Ranch still, which would make sense with Senya’s perspective on the morality, living with the prisoners in a community instead of owning them since most of them seem really nice. Ahaha Senya keeps failing to get answers is frustrating but i feel its less of his submissiveness (which is at a perfect level) but more of bobbin dragging him off course, which raises another question about the hob...

Mommy’s plan certainly is intruiging, not sure what their end goal is but things are coming up soon. Love the worldbuilding on Market day with creatures from different stories! You really weaved the plot well with this story, so many questions to be answered and the hot scenes keeping us hooked. The mail-girl is still on my mind, along with Anya. Who knows, maybe some new things will happen next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

"...A small wooden crate marked simply, "Eggs" (the quotations made him a bit uneasy)." My favorite line ever!

IamreadingtomuchcrapIamreadingtomuchcrapabout 6 years ago
You as the author you killed this story..

With how pathetic and sorry excuse of a man you madw senya..even the name is girly ..wimpy....spineless like him. He is the perfect example of cock thinker. To make story right senya should be fed to alraune and somehow bobbin take over with jarrod. Jarrod is the man here. He is the main character. Senya is like a background character put there just to fill space from a bad japanese manga. You ruined a good story. At chapter 19 he should had growed a pair and man up. Literally everyone walks on him take shot and move on. Pathethic

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

I appreciate your honesty. Holding men in such contempt sounds exhausting—I don't know how men do it! But if you would rather see Jerrod as the hero simply for being tougher and more aggressive...well, I can't stop ya. :P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES