Monsume: Never Cross Boar Mountain

Story Info
Hiker encounters pretty pink pig-like orc with a great ass.
2k words
4.29
5k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never cross Boar Mountain. My mother would give me that cryptic warning on a near daily basis growing up. When I would ask her why she would always say the same thing. Those damn orcs! I never knew what she meant. The only orcs I knew of were the kind in my roleplaying games. Those were massive, muscular, green skinned ogres. I had never seen such creatures anywhere around my sleepy little town.

Of course, that would imply I ever saw anything around my sleepy little town. We never got any visitors. The reason being the aforementioned mountain. A modest peak in the Sus Scrofa Range, it towered above us like a great tusk rising out of the ground. It stood recessed, blocking the entrance to our valley from the only gap until the ridge ended at the ocean. It took a week to skirt around Boar Mountain on either side to reach the gap. It would only take three days if you crossed over the peak. Though we never did that. All because of those damn orcs.

I had to leave the valley one day to sell some of my fruit in a near by city. I didn't want to, but you can only sell Mr. O'Greely so many apples, if you catch my drift. Turns out you can only sell so many in town as well. I still had a shoulder bag full as I began my trek back home.

Thunder rolled off in the distance. Groaning, I looked up at the sky to my back. Dark clouds were indeed gathering above the ridge. Lightning cracked across the sky seeming to strike the top of one of the mountains. This one was going to be a monster. I could just tell by looking at it. After a lifetime living in that valley, I also knew it would be upon me before I even made it halfway home. I had no other choice I consoled myself. This was the safest option. The only option. I was unarmed and only vaguely prepared for what I might find. This was a bad idea, and I knew it. Still, I took the path crossing Boar Mountain.

The first day was spent at a near run. If kept moving long enough I could make it out before the Orcs even knew I was there. Except, there were no orcs. Not that I could see. At first I attributed this to being near the base. If there were any orcs on this mountain surely, they would have to live near the summit, otherwise we would have seen them on a near daily basis. Now halfway up there was still no sign of them. Nor was there any sign that any population of large creatures were living there. No clear footprints, no trails they would have created by crisscrossing the woods, no sign of them at all. I was at this point convinced they were nothing more than a boogeyman meant to keep us in line and at home.

A growl broke my train of thought. It was the sound of a beast but not an orc. It was a wolf. Somewhere off the trail a wolf had cornered its prey. I would have to be careful not to interfere. I slowly crept along.

A scream. A woman's scream. So much for not interfering.

I ran from the path and down a small incline. A large wolf was indeed standing over a small shivering form. Looking around I found a branch on the ground. Lifting it up I swung it hard against the tree next to me. I cracked it hard again and again. Each time I let out a howl like some sort of great ape. As I hoped the sound bounced off the trees around us confusing the beast. When it raised its head to look around, I ran out hollering and swinging the branch. Startled and overwhelmed by all the noise the wolf took off into the woods.

I ran to the woman but stopped short for a second. She wasn't a woman. Not a human woman anyway. She was a monster girl, a momano, and a pig one at that. I had never seen one before. The rosy, pink skin and round little face led to a single thought entering my head: adorable. She had little hooves, cute little flopped over ears poking out of her black hair and a cute little human face. I was a little surprised by the lack of a snout. She wore what looked like a metal warrior bikini. She was curled into a ball, head facing me, still shaking.

"It's ok, its gone," I told her gently.

She slowly looked up. Seeing me she let out an adorable squeal and leapt into a backwards crawl, not taking her eyes off me.

"It's alright, it's alright," I assured her, "I won't hurt you."

"Who...who are you?"

"Gregory. How about you?"

"Asama."

"Asama. That's a beautiful name."

She stopped moving.

"Really?"

"Really."

I held my hand out to her. She looked at it for a second before grabbing hold. I gently helped her to her feet.

"Thank you."

"You're very welcome."

"How did you get yourself into that mess?"

"It's no mystery. Wolves like the taste of Orc."

"Wait. You're an Orc?"

"Of course."

"I thought Orcs were big, green, buff monsters."

"Where did you hear that?"

"In a book," I said sheepishly.

"Not a good one."

"Does this happen to you a lot?"

"It didn't used to," she said sadly, "not when my sisters lived here with me."

"What happened to them? If you don't mind my asking."

I kinda dreaded the answer.

"Of they all found guys, got married and moved off the mountain. I'm the baby of the family. S o, I'm the last one here."

"Why not just leave? Why stay here if you're so sad?"

"Most towns don't want a single momano moving in, now do they?"

I couldn't argue.

Thunder rolled overhead.

"You'd better get home before that storm hits," I told her.

"So had you. Where do you live?"

"Down the other side of the mountain."

"Oh dear, you'll never make it. This storm's gonna burst within the hour."

"Are you sure?"

"I've lived on the mountain all my life. The weather is always worse up here before it hits the valley."

"I hadn't considered that."

"Well you saved my hide so now I get to save yours."

"What do you mean?"

"You're gonna stay with me in my cabin till the storm passes."

"I could never ask you to do that."

She leaned up on her tiptoes (tiphooves?) and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Who said that was a request?"

My heart sped up. My mouth went dry. I felt a little shaky. Was this more dominate demeanor turning me on? She began marching up the path.

"Follow."

I think it was. I followed. That's when my already shifting perception of her took the plunge. For the first time, I saw her ass. Calling it that, an ass, didn't do it justice. It was so much more. It was massive, thick, bouncing mesmerizingly with every step. Her cute little curly-q tail poked out above it playfully. My dick was harder than I had ever felt it before. Was I attracted to big butts? I was learning so much about myself that day.

A cold, bone soaking rain struck me. Not a light drizzle but a full-on downpour. I reared back from shock and looked around. To my surprise we were nowhere near the little patch of trees I had found Asama in. We were above the tree line, everything was rockier, more open. Judging by how dark the now open clouds were and how sore my feet where we had been walking for hours. Had I just been lost in the swaying of her plump ass this entire time? How embarrassing.

"We're here."

My eyes fell upon the little log cabin on the edge of the woods. It was cute, like her. She took my hand and rushed me inside. She locked the door behind her and started a small fire under an old claw-footed bathtub in the corner of the room.

"There's a little well under the house," she explained as she filled it up.

I nodded, watching her ass as she worked.

"Strip."

"What?!"

I wasn't expecting that little command.

"We need to get out of these clothes before we catch cold."

I looked around for a place to change.

"Just do it."

My eyes nearly popped out of my head as Asama threw hers off like it was the most natural thing in the world to be naked in front of a strange man. I slowly started pulling my shirt off.

"Oh, for the love of..."

In only a matter of moments she had marched over and stripped me completely. I blushed hard. She took my hand and led me to the tub. I thought she was letting me in, instead she stepped in without letting go and gently pulled me in after. She pressed me down into a sitting position before cuddling up to me in my lap. My hard dick made this super awkward for me. Not for her it seemed.

"This feels nice," she purred.

"Yeah, it does."

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Of course."

"Rub my ass. It's sore from all the walking."

My breath left me again. Was this really happening? I cupped her cheek in my hand and began to massage it the best I could. Soon the other hand joined in. There was a lustful moan in the air. Not from her but from me.

"I knew it," she teased.

"I... I..."

She kissed me long and hard to shut me up.

"This storm is going to take a few days to pass. We need a way to pass the time. I choose ass worship. Do you agree?"

I nodded dumbly. How could I not?

Once we were good and warm, she dried us off and led me to the bed in the corner of the room. She pushed me down onto it and straddled me. I thought she was going to fuck me then and there but instead she pulled chains and cuffs from the floor. I saw they were attached to the feet of the bed.

"What the fuck?"

Once again, it only took moments. With a practiced ease and speed I was shackled spread eagle to the bed.

"What is this for?" I demanded.

"Kink."

With that she slammed her ass over my face. I became lost in the pressure, the smell, the warmth. I was in heaven.

"Get kissing."

The chains should have worried me. She was a monster girl after all. It was just... that ass, man! I let myself go, become lost in it and worship of it. After a few minutes? Hours? Days? I didn't know and didn't care. She placed her surprisingly soft little hooves around my dick and began to stroke. This eventually led to full on sex. Each time her ass slapped against my body as she rode me I felt more and more at home.

The storm eventually passed, as all storms do. Sunlight flooded in through the windows. From my spot on the bed, I could see the mountains of the ridge standing guard.

"This place is beautiful."

"It has its moments," Asama agreed.

I sighed a little sadly.

"I should probably be getting home."

"No."

"No?"

"I will not be left here alone again. So, I'm going to give you the same choice my sisters gave the men they kidnapped."

"Kidnapped?!"

"Here's your choice. You can either spend the rest of your life on this mountain toiling away as my slave, or you can take me back to your village and marry me. If you do the rest of your life will be spent fucking this juicy ass you love so much."

We married as soon as we returned to the village. Now I understand. You never cross Boar Mountain unless you're willing to commit.