Montana and the Mature Pussy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon she had the whole head in her mouth, lips just below the corona, certainly not a mouthful. The precum was gone now, so there was not much flavor, but the tactile experience was wonderful, causing her to "Hummmm", to let Montana know she was enjoying it as much as he.

Her hand started rubbing under his love nuts. She fingered his scrotum, and the base of his shaft. So hard, yet full of life. Her pussy would be enjoying it again before their time together today was over. For now it belonged to her hands and mouth. She was thankful he had decided to share it with her. It was no longer his cock, but their cock, just as her pussy was their pussy.

As the palm of her hand rubbed under the base of his cock, her fingers slid up between his ass cheeks. Then she brought her hand in, let his cock flop out of her mouth, and she sucked on her middle finger, coating It with saliva as much as possible. It returned to his ass cheeks, and to his butt hole, as she sucked his cock head back into her mouth.

As her tongue played with his cock, her finger played with his ass hole. She felt him twitch a couple of times, as if this were new to him. She had trimmed her fingernail, in anticipation.

She had thought about this, as she fingered her pussy laying in bed Saturday night, after she had allowed her husband to fuck her. He was next to her, asleep. Her pussy was oozing his jism. She dipped her finger, licked it clean, before inserting it again. She enjoyed the taste of cum, but Montana's tasted better. She had a small glass lip balm container. It might be fun to save some of his cum in it, so she could have a taste whenever she wanted. Was she being too decadent, she wondered.

She inserted her finger, just a little, to the first knuckle, and wiggled it around a little.

As for the cock sucking, she had decided she would not bother practicing her deep throat technique today. They would have many times together for that. Today would be a more simple blow job. She had also considered a nice titty fuck, or an energetic mouth fuck, she was sure he would enjoy those, as much as she would, but such things could wait for another time.

She was glad he had asked to fuck her. She had felt their last time had become rushed. It was not beneath her to asked to be fucked, or at least hint, but it was nice to know that was high on his list too.

He had done much better with his mouth and tongue than she expected, and she had no regrets about starting with that, but she really was in the mood for feeling his young dick in her. Sometimes what a girl really wanted was a pussy worshipper to lick her, top to bottom, front to back, up, down, and sideways, but sometimes a girl just needed to feel a warm cock inside her. That is how she was feeling, but first, a mouthful of his warm cum for this hungry girl.

She enjoyed the feel of his warm, hard, fuck rod in her mouth. She took more of it in, about half by her estimation. She bobbed her head on it, slow even strokes. No worries.

She also worked her finger into his butt hole, small increments, up to the second knuckle. He responded with involuntary forward movements of his hips. If she wanted a mouth fuck, that would be easy at this point. If she pumped her finger in and out, his pelvis and cock would follow. She would have full control of the depth and tempo. She would save that fun for another day. She made one final probe to the hilt, then backed out to the first knuckle, and started little circular movements, that would carry him to the finish line.

She had no idea what time it was, but she did not trust her temporal judgement. They still had the in-out to do, and she did want to spend time talking. She did not want him to think she was a horny old lady trying to get some young cock. Besides that, she really did want to talk to him, she enjoyed his mind, as much as his body.

Montana was also concerned that she might think he was a stupid kid, who just wanted some of that fine, mature pussy, that was so hard to get. Even guys like her sons, who could get the panties off many young girls, knew how hard it would be score with a mature woman. They often mentioned how much they would like to spend some bedroom time with his mother, but knew it could never happen. Besides, he enjoyed her mind as much as her body.

Margie was looking forward to Montana shooting his jism into her mouth, but when it came, it still seemed to catch her by surprise. There was more than she expected, as he had saved up for three days. Even though only half of his cock was in he mouth, she gagged a little as it hit the back of her throat. She quickly recovered, and started swallowing. When she felt she had the last of it, she held it in her hand and pulled it from her mouth, as she licked her lips with her tongue. She used her fingers to squeegee it clean, and licked them clean.

Montana pulled her up, kissed her, and again, and again. She looked at the clock, 11:10, they had spent about an hour in bed. Plenty of time remaining. They crawled under the covers, held each other, and talked. They spent as much time talking as they had making love, not intentionally, but that was how it worked out.

Margie was the first to bring up that other thing.

"Do you still want to fuck me?"

"I like it when you talk dirty, and yes, I still want to fuck you."

Margie reached down to feel his cock. It was, not soft. Not rock hard, but not soft either. Those first few weeks together, any time he was with her, he was chub, or harder. Just being near her was enough to make his cock interested. After a few weeks it changed, but in the beginning, it was just like Pavlov's dogs. If he saw her, or smelled her, within short order they would be fucking or sucking, so his manhood was ready, or close to it, any time she was near.

She handled his cock about a minute before it was as stiff as it could get.

She put his cock in her mouth and lubed it up with her saliva before straddling his hips and inserting it into her cunt. She lowered herself down on it, slowly. No up and down, but steadily, little by little. Just one, slow, easy does it, insertion, right to the base.

"Oh, that's nice.", she said, and he thought the same thing.

He reached up and felt her tits, played with her nipples, enjoyed the sight of seeing her riding his cock.

She started slowly bumping up and down, then paused.

"Do you mind off I stay on top for this one?"

"Not at all, I'm enjoying the scenery."

With careful movement she was able to reach a second orgasm that day, unusual for her. For him, no big deal, but he enjoyed it just as much.

She got up on her knees and pulled him out of her pussy. From the nightstand she retrieved a small white jar, about one inch round and half an inch high, with a gold lid. She opened it and Montana could see a small amount of lotion, or lubricant. She collected the drainage from her pussy, and milked some more from Montana's dick before screwing the cap back on and placing it in the nightstand drawer.

A few weeks later she would be with one of her lady friends from the church, who noticed Margie would remove a small white jar with a gold lid from her purse, and apply a gloss to her lips. The woman asked about it, and Margie told her it was a special flavor lip balm. After seeing her use it several times, she asked Margie if she could try it, and Margie offered it to her.

"You wouldn't believe what this tastes like to me."

"I told you it was a unique flavor, I have it made up special, just for me."

When they parted company for the day, Tilly asked if she could have one more try of the lip balm.

"The flavor kind of grows on you."

"I'll see if I can get some for you. You really should get it straight from the source. Would you like to meet the gentleman who prepares it for me?"

"That would be wonderful, if you don't mind sharing him with me."

"I'll speak to him about it."