All Comments on 'Montana to L.A. Ch. 01'

by O2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
pretty good

I though this was very well written, not too long that you lose interest, but the way this story is going, i am sure Janelle will get one or both of the girls into bed and not just for sleeping either, can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I'm liking this already. Looking forward to the next chapter.

gnome_mangnome_manalmost 8 years ago
A Really Good Beginning

I liked this story. Lots of sexual tension, lots of real emotion, and lots of reality, both here in LA, and, I think, up in Montana. I've never been there, but it just seemed accurate to me. Ms. O2 seemed to have been there.

Good job.

rml65rml65almost 8 years ago
Great start!

Can't wait for more,really hope this story goes farther!

MsLadyKatieMsLadyKatiealmost 8 years ago
Nice!

Very nice. I love character development in a story and all of yours do just that. Thank you and keep up the good work.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 8 years ago

Oooh, this is getting juicy. This trip to LA is opening up new experiences, new challenges and maybe a can of worms. We already have a hint there was sibling rivalry and Janelle is "feeling" both girls. What us gon do! What us gon do!! (A playful saying my friends & I would use in a sticky situation). Lol - Please tell us O2, what happens next. I'm trying not to wave the morality banner here but it would be foul for Janelle to sex her dead lover's daughters. Why not let them discover their sexuality on their own. The point made about introducing the eldest daughter to bi & lesbian women was a decent touch. Janelle is suppose to have too much class and access to whomever she wants, to lower herself to her "nieces."

NetteSNetteSalmost 8 years ago
Another good one!

Wonderful start. Thanks again for letting us delve into your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

I was starting to tear up at first. Good beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

This was a very enjoyable read. It delt with the reality of death and learning to accept it. Thank you for an excellent story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userO2@O2
560 Followers
Happily married straight male who loves the outdoors, gardening, photography, and staying fit. I tend to write when the weather is abysmal, and I don't want to go outside. I have a few stories in the works, but it may be a while before I finish them enough to publish. I wri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES