All Comments on 'Monterey'

by WillB

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The best description yet of seeing the wife

This had to be the hottest story I have read on this site where a husband watches his wife not because he is a cuck but because it was his fantasy. It was hot how he described it going in to her body and her breath and how her eyes were closed.

I set it up with my wife and another man so I could see exactly what you described in this story, however the way he positioned himself I could not see the entry. I could only see her face. He fucked her for over an hour, something I have never been able to do and made her cum 3 times. I wish I had been able to see everything but maybe some other time.

Great story

Pashun547@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Damn fine story

Great story. Not over the top, but something that could have actually happened. Well done and look forward to more writing in the future :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fantastic story.

This is a favorite story of mine. I first read it several years ago and return to read it often. The whole scenario is so much like my own fantasies that I almost feel like the story is about me and my wife. The descriptions of viewing the initial penetrations and then seeing the fluids seeping out of her pussy onto the bedspread give me a boner and make me wish that it was in fact my wife and I was indeed watching her.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 13 years ago
One of the best!

Thoroughly enjoyed this story including the build-up, the "seed-planting," and attention to the sort of details a voyeur hubby enjoys! Planning the whole thing at the spa is very different than my latest story, "The Massage Gambit" where the wife is seduced without advance notice -- so the contrast is interesting. Which is hotter? Well that's a matter of personal taste and preference lol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One of the worst crap ever !!

Mindless and inept !! Is there no limit to idiocy ???

LibertinemanLibertinemanalmost 13 years ago
HOT!

Very well written. The entire story made me horny as hell. I kept thinking about an ex-girlfriend who would have been very good at this kind of life. Damn, I miss her and the possibilities we missed when we parted ways.

I hope that you will continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pompous and arrogant talentless drivel.

One which should come with permanent "1*" mark, and it got it from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gave it a 5 to offset asswipe annomny's 1

Keep it up fag boy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I totally agree with anon from 04/19 ,and its much worse than that. "1*" !!

This 'writer' is a sick degenerate. It should be locked-up in an asylum for insane !

shareher4funshareher4funabout 9 years ago
Nicely told "first-time" story

Nicely combined prose of both the sex and the corresponding thoughts and emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well done

Great job. I WILL read more of your stories. I agree with a prior comment that the husband wasn't a cuck, but just living a fantasy. I liked the love and respect. That is a must for me, I loathe the humiliation thing. I've been there, I've seen my wife's penetration and I've seen him cum in her pussy. It is hot as hell. I wasn't able to refrain from fucking my wife's used pussy. My wife thanking me and telling me how much she loves me while we're fucking is great. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not my cup of tea, but.....

So well written that I read it to the end. A continuation should insue, the author can obviously take this where he wants, but I see trouble ahead.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Share

I think I'll just love my wife without sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Slut plus cuck equals a couple headed for divorce

Just another pathetic and perverted man claiming to be a husband. He is neither a husband or a man. He is just a silly and sad cuck. Who gives up the special relationship with their wife so that he can turn her into a whore? Cucks can cackle all they want but that isn’t normal or a way to improve their marriage. They turn their wife into a slut who can’t respect her little cuck since he gave her away. Just another story of another idiot and their stupidity

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Wife learns that to be shared is to be loved

Actually it isn't. As the majority of cucks are bi/gay men dealing with a deep denial of part of their sexuality, it is literally a man getting his wife to do what he himself doesnt have the strength of character to do for himself.

You limp dicks keep trying to spin it that way, and literally no one but others living in denial believe it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous