All Comments on 'Month 01: The Capricorn'

by curvycougar69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

Hot, erotic, lustfully dripping words...and what a great idea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the dialogue!

Smart, playful and hot as hell. Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please don't write a second.

Firstly you are a pain in the arse air-head.

Secondly though you think you are wonderful, you are not, have a good look at your ego.

Thirdly as a stupid women you will live your whole life beieving in star signs that are total crap/lies. unfortunately your self importance will never allow you to see your own lack of awareness, you are trapped in the typical feminine garbage of the present age.

and you want to promote it!?

Get off the drugs babe and go out and learn to fuck by giving, not taking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great start to a FICTION story

Do not listen to the loser who posted the negative drivel of a dead turd. Your story was hot and actually had a good plot to make it interesting. I liked the build up to the event and senous way of describing the characters reactions. Seemed real and fresh. Keep it going and build depth with each installment.

Flying_lowFlying_lowover 10 years ago
A fun sexy romp

This was a fun story with hot sex and an interesting premise. I look forward to the next chapter.

plumaferreplumaferreover 9 years ago

Pleeease do seconds... it is really a good idea. One of a kind here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous