Months Till Midnight

Story Info
He's been waiting months for this, but now the clock calls.
2.4k words
4.48
9.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood, waiting outside of the door staring as the arms of his analog watch ticked gradually in their never ending trek. He had been standing for hours, it seemed, and frost had begun to collect on his salt speckled red beard and the shoulders of his black jacket. He was cold, even with the collar pulled tight up against his neck, but still he waited.

Tick. Tick. Tick. In the eerie silence of the night he could clearly hear his watch as the mechanism rhythmically moved.

Finally, with a finality he found absolutely scintillating the hour struck 12. He bent down and picked up a key he knew would be hidden underneath a rock near the porch. He calmly, quietly slipped into the house, and pulled his bag off his shoulder. Silently, he slipped off his heavy wet jacket and draped it across a chair. Kneeling, he opened his duffel bag and pushed aside several lengths of black rope, nodding to himself as he took stock.

Seemingly satisfied he pulled four lengths of rope out and draped them across his forearm, picked up his bag, and crept through the house. Though he had never been there he was easily able to make his way to the master bedroom. The house was small, and with the light coming through the windows, easy to navigate, seeing as the curtains were poorly hung on nails.

He paused outside of the door he wanted. Knowing the object of his desires was on the other side. He turned the knob, and froze as a loud squeak broke the silence. After a few moments of listening, nothing stirred, and he opened the door wider.

Slowly, a cozy bedroom came into view, dimly lit from the windows of the backyard. He glanced out of them, a large well lit building stood across the back yard and across a street. He realized anyone looking from that building would be able to see the goings on in this room if they looked carefully. A grin came across his face, good. He hoped someone would be around to see the show.

His sight glanced across the small room, a closed and crooked bi fold door, probably a closet stood to his left, then an old desk, and a comfortable looking sewing chair in front of a large window overlooking the back yard. Finally, to his right was a platform bed, pushed up against the wall, framed by some sort of cloth decoration where the headboard should be. Laying shamelessly on top of a mountain of soft and fuzzy blankets he saw her.

A mane of beautiful wavy dark hair splayed out around her head. She had caramel colored skin, deeply kissed by days in the sun. In sleep her face was relaxed, tantalizing full lips were slightly parted sitting beneath an adorable cute nose. Her head listed to the side, showing off a neck and collar bone his teeth craved to bite into.

Gazing lowered to full, large breasts greeting his eyes, and his cock twitched in his pants. He reached down and grabbed it as though reassuring it. Soon, he muttered silently. He took a moment to admire the curves of her body. She was short, with a lot of sex in a small package.

He gently lowered his bag to the ground again, pausing as a soft metallic clink thundered into the room. She shifted slightly, rubbing her face across her hair and the softness of the blankets, then stilled again, her soft breath gently raising and lowering her breasts. He moved forward, placing the extra lengths of rope beside him, he found places on the frame of the bed to secure the rope on each side of the headboard. He moved to the foot of the bed a metal foot board offered several great anchor points. Finally, he took a deep breath, and moved back up to the headboard. He gently grabbed her hand and he slipped it through a ring of several loops of rope, with a practiced flick of his fingers the arm was secured, and she had barely stirred.

He moved to the other side of the headboard, he grabbed her hand and gently pulled it the other direction, again slipping it through the loops. As he finished his knot he saw her head begin to loll towards him, her eyes flutter open, and then widen in shock and fear. His back was now to the light of the windows and all she could see was his dark silhouette.

She began to pull in a panic at her arms, breathing hard. He watched as her naked legs thrashed around. He stepped onto the bed and straddle her hips, keeping her still with the weight of his body. He reached down with one hand and grabbed a handful of her soft hair and yanked back her head. With a Crack his right hand struck the side of her face. She whimpered as he leaned in close.

"Shut the Fuck up Fiona, or should I say Kali?" She froze, and whimpered pulling against his hand in her hair. "That's right, I know what a hot little internet whore you can be." She started to scream, only for it to be cut off by a grunt as his hand met the side of her face again.

She whimpered, thrashing and kicking her legs. He rolled off of her and caught one, securing it to the frame at the foot of the bed. After a few moments of struggle he managed to tie her last appendage. She still thrashed, but with a nearly pleading resignation of her lack of control. She inhaled to scream again and snakelike his hand whipped across her face. Her cheek stinging and red she continued to whimper silently.

"You little cunt, you are going to learn to behave." He reached into his bag, pulled out a ball gag.

"Open," he said as she stubbornly stared at him. He reached down with his left hand and pinched her nipple between his fingers, and twisted until she opened her mouth to gasp in pain. He jammed the gag between her lips, and deftly fastened it behind her head.

"Let's teach you some manners." He straddled her again, this time to his hard dick would be felt against her stomach. He sat up, held his hand up,

SMACK, a hand sped down and met her left tit.

"Stupid Cunt"

SMACK, he slapped her other breast, shaking her whole torso.

"Teasing little Fuck"

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK He mercilessly slapped her tits as she struggled against her bonds, thrashing left and right. She looked down, clear hand prints were visible in places, and both of her tits were red and angry from the abuse.

"You going to behave now?" He smiled evilly. She didn't move.

SMACK, his hand came down across her right nipple, pain jolted across her body and she arched her back underneath him, pressing into the tip of his very hard cock.

SMACK, his hand moved to her other nipple. She thrashed, a heat beginning to fill her body.

"I know, I bet your holding out for this huh? He reached behind him, raised a hand up, and let it fall directly on her pussy with a CRACK.

Something changed. His hand raised back up, wet. Instead of a whimper or scream of fear, all that escape her lips around the ball gag was a deep, guttural moan.

"You like that Bitch?" Another wet slap against the moist lips of her pussy.

"HMMMMMMMMMM"

"Good Fucking Girl. If I let an arm go are you going to behave?"

She nodded, quickly, blushing and trying to hide her face. He reached down, drew her face up to his. "Are you?"

She nodded again, more emphatically.

He moved up to her arms, untying one from the headboard, shifting her torso to her right, tying both arms to the same anchor point. He then moved to the foot of the bead.

"Let's see how well you do now." She scooted up on her bed, looked at her legs, and at the door.

He gave her a stern look.

"Get on your elbows and knees." She continued to stare wildly, a string of drool slowly cascading across her tits from the ball gag.

"Now Fiona." She looked at him and then down again. Slowly, she began to flip her torso, and struggle up onto her knees.

SMACK

SMACK

Two bright red hand prints appeared on either ass cheek. He let his hand rest on her ass for a moment. Looking down at her clean hairless pussy for a moment, his finger slowly trailed down across her asshole, and down to the wet, opening petals. Running his finger between them he shoved their wetness underneath her nose. She seemingly struggled to smell and taste them after the contact with her wet cunt.

"Such a wet little pussy for a Stranger. What a little WHORE" He raised his fingers back to his mouth and licked them. "Hmmmm..."

He reached down and trailed his fingers starting at her neck and then slooooowly down her spine, across her budding asshole, through her pussy folds, and then her body jumped as he moved across her clit. As soon as it completed it's journey it would again, slowly, teasingly trail the path back up. After a few dozen paths from one end to back, her entire body was moving with, and against his fingers as they marched slowly over their path.

Much to her panting disappointment he shifted away from her and off the bed. She could hear the rustling of cloth, a belt, and the soft sound of skin on skin. She felt his knees sink back into the bed behind her. With a shock of sweet heat, she felt the tip of his cock rubbing from her clit, through her folds, and then smoothly across her asshole. A soft growl escaped his lips after the third or fourth time and her ass pushed back.

"You slut. You want this cock bad don't you?"

"MmmHmmm" she moaned quietly against her gag.

CRACK

"I SAID, You want this cock badly, don't you?"

"MMHMM!!!"

He grabbed her hip, and then began sliding his cock against her wetness coating it from the hot and POSITIVELY WET source.

"PHOOOOOOOOOOK" She moaned. Finally he directed his dripping wet cock to the bud of her asshole, placed the tip against her, and began to push. Her head snapped back, and she gave a panicked look.

CRACK He slapped each ass cheek much harder.

"Going to be Good, AREN'T YOU" She nodded emphatically. He pushed again. "Fuck my cock with your ass, slut." She moaned, but diligently began to slowly pushing her ass on his cock.

CRACK His hand came down again, her ass clenching on the head of his dick.

But.

Her ass began to move, slowly at first, as she pushed him in despite a sharp burning pain in her asshole. She pistoned back and forth, and soon began to get into it rhythm. He pushed forward and shifted his hips, his cock suddenly pushing in further as he began to pound her for earnest.

"Come on Slut, let me play with that asshole. Let me fuck you." The pain gradually faded to a building pressure. She began fucking him harder and harder.

"Kake me fir, phock dat ath" she managed around the rubber ball in her mouth. He stood up slightly, and began drilling her down hard.

"HUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!" Her breaths were coming fast and hard between moans of pleasure and pain. She felt like she was going to die, but in the most enjoyable way ever. She pumped back, hard now, getting her whole body into it.

"FUUUUUCK you little TOY." he grabbed her hips, reached forward with his other hand and grabbed her hair again, using it as leverage. Periodically the hand holding her hips would release itself to punish her already sore and bruised ass. As soon as the words left his mouth she began to shutter, her asshole at first clenching hard, but then rhythmically. He let his own orgasm flow through him, and explode for him deep into her bowls.

Feeling that hot wet feeling deep in her ass sent her cumming harder than she ever had before, even compared to when she was taken in her apartment or the park.

"FUUCK TAKE IT!" He slapped her ass again, hard, another orgasm rolling on top of the current one, like waves on the ocean shore. He held her, slumped over her with one arm holding her to him riding rolling orgasm over rolling orgasm. Eventually she began to relax, and he slowly let himself slip from her gaping hole, now frosted with his cum. He walked to the head of the bed, lifted her hanging head by her hair.

"Clean me." She tired, but dutifully stuck out her tongue and cleaned the cum laden remnants of her ass from him. He lazily began to face fuck her, holding her head down on a whim when it felt good, gagging her. His pace began to quicken again, and his cock began to firm. She wanted, no NEEDED to do a good job for him. With a loud growl he grabbed to fists full of hair and held her down, as tears ran down her face and she made loud, deep gagging noises. At the last moment, after one or two hard spasms and wet splashes of cum in her throat, he pulled out, jerking off on her face until she was well glazed. He opened her mouth with his hands, and had her clean him again. When finally he pulled away from her mouth she found herself chasing his cock with the feeling of leaking cum from her asshole. He held her head up again, pulling her face back, as he reached for his phone and took pictures of it's destroyed state.

"Good Girl." He said as he untied her. She slowly rubbed her wrists and ankles as he laid down behind her. Finally he grabbed her hair and pulled her down to spoon. He nuzzled her neck and ear and ran his fingers up and down her sides and her legs. She leaned back into his touch.

"You could have told me you were visiting."

"What fun would that be? He whispered to her."

"I missed you Sir."

"I know Fucktoy."