Montreal Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I already posted it." Robert continued, "how 'bout it, Joe? Interested? Maybe an hour tomorrow morning?"

Just as I answered, Gordie pulled out, "sounds like a good tiiiiime!" He laughed at himself.

Tim came over and removed my cuffs. There was a visible line at my wrists, a small cut on my left. Not an issue, I'll survive.

I turned and got a view of the bridge club behind me. Robert was dressed. Leo was still bottomless, still stroking himself. Tim was Donald-ducking things. Gordie was quickly dressing.

As I moved, Charlie sat up and into a cross-legged sitting position. "I thought you guys mentioned Devon? Letting me loose a little early?" I rubbed my wrists.

"Devon isn't into bondage stuff. He's really...well, he'll be by in a second." Tim looked like he wanted to say something but wasn't sure how to go about it.

I looked down at myself, drying in the summer sun.

"Afternoon, gents!" Came the voice from the pathway. I glanced.

He was my height, 5'9". That was exactly where comparisons ended.

Built. Swole. Massive. The guy was built like he was going to a bodybuilding exhibition. He was wearing a pair of green shorts and sandals. A shirt was over his head like a rag.

He was multiracial, with light caramel skin tone and curly black hair as he pulled the shirt off and threw it on the ground. He was absolutely beautiful.

"You're Joe!" He said and took my hand, pulling me into one of those manly hugs. "It's an absolute pleasure to meet you. Robert and Tim have nothing but great things to say!"

"Do you get up to the great north very often?" He asked. He began walking around me, looking, sizing me up.

I laughed, "Well, it looks like I get here way less than I should!" He walked in front of me and I noticed a bulge in his shorts.

He unzipped and dropped them to the ground, stepping loose. "Hey man, we always appreciate new friends with our same interests. You on our page yet?" I answered negative, "I'll send you a request the second I'm back to the house."

His uncut prick was fat, wide. A little under average length. His balls were tucked close and there was a small trimmed patch surrounding.

Two steps and he was next to me. "You mind? We don't have a ton of time, all the families will be showing up soon and we don't want to weird them out, right?" I nodded.

We walked back to the tree branch where he instructed me to grab hold.

Then I felt his hands spread me apart. I waited for the second I'd feel his fat head start pushing towards me.

Instead I felt a face and a tongue. He began slathering my ass, licking the still-wet and somewhat dry areas where I'd been splashed.

I glanced down between my legs to see him fervently pounding his prick, small strings of clear fluid flying up and around as he went to town.

This man knew how to eat ass. Lips, tongue, even his jaw went after me, slurping and sucking the area, pulling my balls back to take them into his mouth, tonguing just the bottom of my shaft and head as he curled them back.

He smacked his lips as he pulled back, "Oh yeah! Tasty! You've had the rounds...and still so tight!" His face went back inside my ass like he was searching for something.

My cock hadn't gone down since I'd had Leo in my mouth at the beginning. His actions brought new life and a completely new readiness to it.

In only a few moments he pulled back and I felt him stand. Again, I waited for his thick tip to push me open.

He did hit my ass a few times with it, but actually walked beside me and kissed my neck, "My turn on the branch. Your turn back there." He nodded backwards as we switched positions.

"Just fuck me. God I need it. Please." He said. I obliged.

Me? I don't get fucked for two or three days I slam shut like a safe. He apparently enjoys anal, I could tell from where I stood.

A pump of the lube and I was slick with it. I pressed my pink head towards him, pushing forward.

He pushed backwards and I was inside to my halfway point, "Feels good!" He said, dropping one hand down to his groin.

"Damn right!" I answered him and pushed in the rest of the way, feeling my dangling sack slap up against the trimmed hair of his taint.

"Give me that dick. Fucking cum in me man!" He was getting ahead of himself.

He knew how to use his ass as well as he knew how to eat it. He rolled his hips to drag tension along the bottom of my shaft. He squeezed on entry then rested to let you feel his insides. He'd squeeze again on the withdrawal, wringing you out.

Hard, solid glutes pressed against my 'I need to work out more' upper thighs. I pushed my pace up to just where I could handle it for a few minutes.

Then it was happening. I felt myself going from the edge to falling over it. "Gonna cum." I said through clenched teeth. My balls were no longer feeling that stubble.

"Fuck yeah! Please do it! God damn I want it!" He pushed back hard, threatening to knock me off my feet.

I grabbed his hips, feeling no give at all as my fingers dug towards his flesh. My groin smashed into his ass as the last 'safe' thrust went past.

Normally I count a dude's big pulses. The ones right at the start where there's that gout of cum, fountains.

On myself I can't count. I start to get that brain fuzz that only shows up when I cum or when I'm cock-drunk.

I knew I came a lot. I felt myself surging. I felt him grinding back into me as I fought the other way.

A moment later I was catching my breath. All told, maybe five minutes went by.

Leo and Charlie were gone. Tim and Robert were there looking far more proper than they should...and they both had wet hair?

Devon moved me in and out using the muscles of his ass, both in his ring and his cheeks. "Still feels nice. You're still hard is cool." He said. I could feel him moving on his prick below us.

"Ok, yeah, it's coming." He said urgently. I felt rather than saw him surge...but not cum.

He began to spray piss below us, jacking off with the fluid, shaking it all over. It got on him, on the ground, the tree, even my legs weren't safe.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck." He said quietly.

Like that, it was over...but he kept stroking himself. Only a second later he let out a noise, almost pained as I felt him...not surge, but pulsing. Seemingly too fast to be having an orgasm.

And mere seconds later, he was done. "HOOO WEEE! Fuck! I needed that!" He quickly stepped away from me, my still-hard meat flopping in the air, a thin coating of jizz on the head.

"Nice cock dude!" He bent down at his waist and...I'm not shitting...touched his nose to his lower legs. Fucking limber.

Tim glanced at me, "You want to clean up? There's a spicket right over there. Water is blindingly cold. Hope you survive."

Devon and I shared the water. 'you wash my back' and all that. We ended up both a little soggy but not piss covered. It's fun but messy.

Robert, Tim and their car were gone when we got back to the parking lot. The EcoSport was almost completely on the other side of Devon's Buick. A Buick Regal wagon. Dude is not typical.

He gave me the link for the discord.

I logged in back at the hotel and chilled out for the rest of the night.

12