Moo Captured Ch. 03

Story Info
Captured hucow superhero learns mad scientists' plans.
3.6k words
4.64
5.2k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 11/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(this continues the story from https://literotica.com/s/moo-captured-ch-02)

Chapter Three

The Presentation: Dairy Cows vs. Warcows

One day, Mr. Jimmy carried her away to a part of Neuro's complex that she had not previously seen. Moo was delivered to what turned out to be a large conference room with a raised platform at the front of the room, housing a large monitor, and a crowd of men, mostly in suits, sitting around a U-shaped conference table. Neuro was among the attendees, sitting together with some Asian men Moo hadn't seen before. To Moo's dismay, Dr. von Schtupp was standing at a podium on the platform, and Mr. Jimmy took her up there, turning to present Moo's face and udders to the audience, and leaving her within arm's reach of Dr. von Schtupp, which was nowhere she wanted to be. She suppressed her instinctive urge to close her eyes and play dead in the horrible woman's presence. Since she was apparently the centerpiece of whatever this was, at least maybe now she could learn something about these people's plans for her, and what all those blood samples and injections had been about. Moo stared forward at her audience, and sharpened her ears.

Dr. von Schtupp began by welcoming potential investors in the commercial exploitation of whatever secrets Dr. von Schtupp succeeded in extracting from Moo's body. The Asians turned out to be representatives of North Korea's dairy industry. She then turned her attention toward Moo, picking up an old-fashioned wooden pointer.

"Our research subject is the hucow you see before you. Note the animal's striking breast hypertrophy, more technically described as gigantomastia." At this, she jabbed her wooden pointer into the side of Moo's left udder, which shook under the impact and dribbled a little milk. (Moo began to see why the good doctor preferred the wooden pointer to a laser one.) "Its gigantomastia is accompanied by extremely heavy lactation, far above normal even without the animal's superpowers active. This cow's daily production is equivalent to at least four champion Holstein dairy cows, and could possibly be increased even further through sustained stimulation and intensive milking--which is in progress, of course. We are not yet sure of its maximum productivity, but we certainly intend to find out.

"The implications for commercial dairy farming are obvious: using animals like this one would require herds only a quarter of their current size, or even less, which means much less labor and resources consumed. This animal is relatively heavy compared to an average woman, especially when its udders are full, but its body size is much less than that of a standard cow; which means that it costs much less to feed, which means that we're getting its milk almost for free. This may be a significant consideration in countries low in resources. If you look at the monitor, you will see some PowerPoint charts on estimated production levels and profitability.

"I should also point out that this animal has an astonishingly high libido to go with its very high levels of estrogen; which may suggest another potential income stream from it." She winked, and slapped Moo's ass painfully with the pointer. At least, Moo thought, she hadn't rammed it up her vagina.

A murmur went around the room, and the North Koreans in particular seemed very excited, chattering animatedly to each other and pointing at Moo.

"Finally, although a standard dairy cow is only milked for three to four years before slaughter, this type of cow's projected service life is at least 30 to 40 years. All of which adds up to very high profits indeed!"

Moo was shaken by this sinister vision for her future, but wondered how they expected to get more of her. Dr. von Schtupp proceeded to address this very question.

"My research team is currently pursuing several interesting lines of research. Firstly, can this animal breed true? We found a contraceptive implant, and of course removed it." This was news to Moo! She was suddenly glad that it was her chest getting doused in villain spooge every day, and not her womb.

"That would involve breeding it as frequently as possible, of course, to maximize the number of pregnancies. That would be a long-term approach, however, since its offspring would probably take at least 18 years to be mature enough to be usable; and we probably could not get more than 30 female offspring in the first generation anyway, even with multiple births. So, we are also exploring the possibility of large-scale cloning, with accelerated growth. This may be more promising."

Moo had a vision of rows and rows of barn stalls, each containing a dull-eyed Moo lying on the straw and leaking milk. She was reminded of one of her favorite science fiction stories, Anthony's The Barn, which had been fodder for some of her masturbation fantasies.

"Before we go too far down that route, however, we first need to determine whether this animal's extraordinary level of lactation is truly genetic and hereditary, or whether some environmental factor might be responsible for its capabilities. Intensive research into its physiology is under way, though we do not yet have the answers. We will, of course, patent its genome when we have finished decoding it, to make sure that we own its body's secrets."

Moo took care to maintain her docile, just-a-dumb-animal expression. It did not surprise her at all that Neuro, the conceited little prick, had not even thought of asking a woman for directions; but it did surprise her that Dr. von Schtupp had not bothered asking her, either. Maybe it was because she did consider Moo just a mindless animal; but Moo would have expected interrogation to be the first thing that occurred to a Nazi.

Moo knew her own origin story perfectly well, and it involved her having probably more advanced degrees than Dr. von Schtupp did, including a PhD in biochemistry. She had come a long way from the gawky young scientist she had been, and her own parents would not have recognized her new, self-designed form that matched who she really was inside.

If her captors had actually asked her, though, she would have offered her usual story about having been bitten in the ass by a radioactive cow when she was a teenager on the family dairy farm. It was funny how many people swallowed a radioactive bite story. She briefly wondered what kind of experiments Dr. von Schtupp would have tried to perform to investigate the radioactive bite theory, and winced in sympathy for whatever volunteers they would have used. Maybe it was just as well that line of research had not been discussed.

"For dairy purposes, of course, we need to determine how to keep the animal's enhanced milk production, while eliminating its superpowers, which, you will agree, would be highly undesirable in domesticated livestock. We want its milk, without its destructive milk blasts, or its ability to fly away from its dairy farm.

"Of course, our ultimate goal, as we are mad scientists, is to understand and exploit those superpowers, and create an army of flying superpowered hucows we can use to take over the world. It's what we do! The name we have chosen for this research is Project Warcow. What delicious milky havoc they could wreak! Imagine naked flying cows shooting aircraft out of the sky, or blasting down buildings!

"Of course experimenting on superpowered subjects is extremely risky; and so we have tabled those plans for the time being, until we can figure out how to control our subjects -- some form of mind control, presumably. We'll work on that!

"When we reach that point, however, it's possible that instead of conquering the world ourselves, we might just license warcow technology to your military. Keep that in the back of your minds, and think about how much you might bid in the auction. I'm sure that your country, like most others, has plenty of young women lying around basically doing nothing, who could be put to better use and actually benefit society.

"And what radar could even detect naked hucows flying through the sky? It would be the ultimate stealth technology! Imagine the sneak attacks you could carry out, and imagine the faces of the enemy leadership when they suddenly start getting intelligence reports that hordes of massive-mammaried naked women are already swarming across the border! Anyway, please keep Project Warcow in mind, and stay tuned.

"In the meantime, I am happy to announce that we have made some progress on the more limited topic of breast enlargement. Surgery-free breast augmentations alone could bring in billions in revenue--all thanks to this cow." With that, the doctor poked Moo hard in the chest again with her damned wooden pointer.

"Our genetic engineers are in fact beta-testing a promising serum on our night cleaning staff, obviously without their knowledge or consent. We are an evil organization; we don't do ethical human experimentation, ha-ha! If these two cleaning ladies' bosoms show sufficient promise, their new career will be as caged guinea pigs in my lab, while we start gathering new experimental subjects for a second and larger round of testing.

"As for the second round of testing, the cow you see before you has a large fan club eager to become more like her, and they are all soft civilian targets with no defenses whatsoever. They will make the perfect test subjects. Our human trafficking branch should have no trouble at all harvesting them. We're going to need a lot more cages! But it will be worth the effort, especially if we can move on to the next stage and turn them into warcows."

It sounded to Moo like karma was finally coming for the Heinous Bitches (hurray), and having them spend the rest of their lives in cages getting injections sounded like poetic justice to Moo; they and Dr. von Schtupp were a match made in heaven. It was just that if they might have some of her DNA in them, Moo could not afford to have that loose in the world...

Moo was not sure whether to be more upset that her body's most precious secrets were beginning to be uncovered, or that those discoveries meant that her sweet little naked mini-me's were going to be abducted by Neuro's organization and disappear into the biological research lab. They were all over 18, of course, and hardly virgins, but she loved those girls!

Moo had to admit that she had been settling contentedly into her bondage, lost in a haze of sensation, but now she knew that she had to get out of here and save them! Being in Dr. von Schtupp's hands would be a fate worse than death for them. Moo shuddered at the horror of it all. The poor things just wanted to make milk; Moo was pretty sure that their hopes and dreams did not include being turned into naked North Korean stealth fighter aircraft!

Dr. von Schtupp had Mr. Jimmy rotate to present Moo's backside to the audience. Moo could no longer watch the audience, but now, like them, had an excellent view of an ultra-high resolution closeup of her genitals displayed on the room's monitor, every hair and freckle visible. Moo did not embarrass easily, but she was getting there...

"Well, we have already discussed the animal's hypertrophied mammaries. As you can see, her other secondary sexual characteristics are also enlarged. Note the thick, enlarged labia minora" -- a painful poke in her labia from the pointer, displayed on the monitor -- "and the engorged, exposed clitoris." A very painful rap on Moo's clitoris followed, and for some reason Dr. von Schtupp kept the wooden pointer resting there as Moo quivered. "We are still researching the interplay among the animal's lactation, its estrogen levels, and its very high libido, and the effect of orgasms on its milk production."

At this point, she paused and clicked a remote control in her other hand, and Mr. Jimmy lifted Moo's tail off her labia. Moo could not help getting wet immediately, in full view of the audience observing her, and she saw the moisture dripping out of her vagina displayed on the large monitor. "Amusingly, the AI controlling the animal decided on its own to train it to become sexually aroused on command. Repetition is the mother of learning, as the saying goes! The stimulus is the AI's lifting of the animal's tail to clear the way for penetration, and the result is immediate, and abundant, lubrication in anticipation of sex.

"The AI is capable of self-lubrication, but it has never been necessary; nor do I think it ever will be, as you can see for yourselves. The AI's sexual conditioning of the animal is proceeding apace, and our projections suggest that by now, the animal has very little sentience or ability to reason remaining." Moo could not see the audience now, but heard their laughter at her expense. Well, fuck you very much, bitch, she thought angrily (though she had to admit that Dr. von Schtupp did have a bit of a point, and Moo really needed to shake off her sexual fog, get her ass in gear, and find some way to escape).

"The apparatus holding the animal in place is intended for permanent restraint, and is designed to keep it from ever recovering its superpowers. Those of you who have had the misfortune to encounter it in the wild are well aware of just how dangerous it can be, and you know full well what a disaster it would be if an angry, feral hucow were somehow to regain its superpowers and run wild in here, regardless of how tame it appears at the moment. We need to keep it caged forever.

"Neuro's brilliant design, however, will ensure that it never gets loose again, and that it remains available for our research. Let's demonstrate how securely it is held and used, while I continue the presentation!" Mr. Jimmy then began slowly fucking Moo, moving in and out of her wet sheath in full view of the audience. At least, Moo thought, she could watch herself being fucked this time, which made it even hotter. She was starring in her own porn movie!

"The apparatus now holding the animal is constructed largely of graphene, the strongest material known to man; it is surprisingly light, but it just might be strong enough to contain the animal even if it regained its superpowers, although this would be the last line of defense." She went on to explain the mechanism for regularly feeding Moo's own milk back into her mouth to suppress her superpowers, which Moo knew all too well.

She then continued with something that utterly surprised Moo. "This smart restraint system actually combines a number of cutting-edge technologies. You may be wondering about how this is powered; it is definitely not with a battery storing power from a wall socket! That would be far too prone to failure. No, we are using a prototype milk-fueled fusion reactor, using the plans we stole from Atom Co. We came up with a more compact version that fits inside this chassis. As long as the AI has this cow to milk, it will never, ever run out of power for its engines and electronics; so it will essentially keep going as long as this cow is alive. You could say that it is a symbiotic relationship, achieved through technology: the AI feeds the cow, and the cow feeds the AI, in a continuous uninterrupted cycle."

Dr. von Schtupp laughed mockingly when she noticed at this point that Moo had tears in her eyes. The doctor assumed that Moo was crying over her public shaming; but in actuality, Moo was simply overcome with joy at discovering that she was feeding her lover, and that his powerful thrusts into her were actually powered by her! They were truly closer than she had ever imagined. It was the most romantic thing ever!

"The AI keeps the animal under intensive surveillance at all times. Every breath, every heartbeat, every twitch of every muscle in its body, every fluctuation in its hormone and stress levels -- everything is observed, recorded, and analyzed by sophisticated machine-learning algorithms. The entire surface of the restraint platform is covered with thousands upon thousands of visual, thermal, infrared, pressure, and olfactory sensors, even including its dildo; the sophisticated dildo is far more sensitive than a human penis, and the AI can see, feel, and even smell the animal's cunt as it is fucking it.

"No surveillance has ever been this thorough, and the data collected will allow the AI to monitor the animal's emotional states, construct an internal model of its mentality, and virtually read its mind--what little there is of it! There will never be any surprises; the AI will have plenty of warning if the animal ever starts to recover its powers and attempts to break out.

"The AI itself represents a brand-new quantum computing approach to artificial intelligence. It is either sentient already, or on the path to sentience. It can modify its own code in the service of fulfilling its mission; it can learn at an amazing rate, and seek out whatever knowledge it needs. It is capable of becoming far more intelligent than its captive--not that that is a high bar, of course!" She sneered at Moo. "It is even capable of developing its own personality, growing beyond its built-in instinct for erotic domination. We have given the AI free access to the Internet, and its extensive research has already made it a world-class expert on female anatomy and sexuality, not to mention BDSM. In fact, it is continually refining its own protocols for sexually dominating the animal."

A hand went up in the audience, and one of the spectators watching Moo's slow fucking asked, "Aren't you worried that a superintelligent, self-modifying AI might go rogue?"

Dr. von Schtupp scoffed, "Of course not! We're scientists, and obviously we know what we're doing! Besides, the AI's most fundamental drives are to contain, take care of, and fuck this cow, and every action it takes is in the service of this limited focus. We are quite happy to let it do what it thinks best to fulfill its mission.

"But just in case, we plan to reboot the AI periodically, wiping whatever personality it has developed, while retaining the core of its knowledge base regarding the care and feeding of cows. The first reboot and partial memory wipe is actually coming up in a few days. It will be very interesting to see how its behavior varies during each re-learning period."

Moo was even more horrified now. The Nazi she-wolf was talking about basically killing Mr. Jimmy and starting over! What would happen to her then, without her only source of solace? That, if nothing else, would finally break her.

In spite of her emotional devastation, she could spasmed helplessly for her audience as Mr. Jimmy adeptly brought her to an orgasm perfectly timed to coincide with the completion of Dr. von Schtupp's presentation. She was not sure which of them the audience was applauding, the triumphant scientist or the quivering hucow, but Moo was shaking inside as Mr. Jimmy turned her around and rolled her out of the room. She did not know whether she was more frightened for her mini-mes, herself, or Mr. Jimmy. She wished she had been allowed to stay for the question-and-answer period, but she was glad to get out of there. She had heard enough bad news.

A Silent Voice in the Dark

Late that night, Moo had her nightly session with the overpowered enema machine that kept jackhammering her poor rectum, along with the even more unpleasant cleaning ladies that came with it (your day is coming, bitches, she thought malevolently), for her nightly dose of pain and humiliation. She wondered, not for the first time, why the enema machine was not just incorporated into Mr. Jimmy, for one-stop shopping. It seemed like an unnecessary complication, unless there were some rationale she was not seeing. But who knew how a mad scientist thought? They were all crazy anyway.

She enjoyed her slow, delicious bedtime fuck in the darkness, and was drifting off to sleep, comforted by Mr. Jimmy's familiar weight resting inside her. (Yet another delightful contrast to her past human lovers, who usually pulled out of her as soon as they finished, and tended to be out the door five minutes later.) She relished the continued closeness, and clenched her vaginal muscles to hold him tighter, in the closest she could come to a good-night hug. She would miss this lovely nightly ritual so much if it came to an end.

12