Moo Captured Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was startled awake when she felt Mr. Jimmy's dildo begin vibrating softly inside her, in an odd, repeating pattern. This was new. What was going on? Had he decided to play with her some more? Okay, she was up for it!

She waited expectantly to see how he would use her this time, but she felt only the same pattern, over and over. Mr. Jimmy paused at the end of each repetition, as if waiting for something, and then resumed. The intensity of the vibration increased every time, until Moo's vaginal walls were virtually reverberating. It was as if Mr. Jimmy were shouting into her pussy and trying to get her to respond.

Shouting...? Moo, stupefied, at long last recognized the pattern, and realized that Mr. Jimmy was talking to her directly for the first time, inside her vagina where none of the countless surveillance devices could hear. It was coochie Morse code!

12