Mood Slime: Panties Ch. 06

Story Info
Felicity and Beth claim a young newlywed for Annorak.
3.9k words
4.42
4.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers

Sarah was unpacking the last box of kitchen stuff when her husband Keith came up behind her. He slid his arms around her and held her as she closed the cabinet door and enjoyed his touch with a smile on her face.

"Well, this room's done," She said as they stood there.

"I know it's not the best first apartment, but it'll give us a chance to save up for a better place."

"Hey," she said before turning towards him. "I don't care where we live, as long as we're together. And this place could be a lot worse."

"Well, considering we already had a power surge," he said, referring to the strange pink flash that had happened a little while ago.

"But nothing was damaged. Good thing we got those surge protectors."

"Yeah. God, I love you so much!" He said, pulling her close and kissing her.

"I see someone is ready to break in the new place," she said with a smile as she rubbed up against him, kissing him again. "But, I kinda want some lunch first."

"Really?" He said, disappointed as he had a hard-on pressing against his pants.

"Please," she said with a pouty look on her face. "I promise I'll make it worth the wait.

"Dammit, I can't say no to you."

"And that's why we're married," she said with a laugh. "Now, a large pepperoni!"

"I already offered you a large salami," he said as she seemed unimpressed by his joke. "Fine," he said, kissing her one more time before he grabbed his keys and looked back at her again.

He looked his wife over with her dark hair down around her shoulders, her tank top hugging her perky breasts, and her jeans filled out by her incredible ass and took a deep breath trying to calm himself. His cock was still hard as a rock as he adjusted his pants a little before heading out the door.

"Okay, this shouldn't take too long," he said as he headed down the hall, moving as two young ladies came walking by him. "Good afternoon," he said to them as they both looked back, smiling at him before continuing. "What the...." he said to himself thinking their eyes looked pink but didn't think much of it before he headed for the elevator.

---------

"Knock knock!"

"What did you forget Babe?" Sarah said hearing the knocking at the door. "It's too soon to say the pizza place was closed," she joked before she opened the door and saw two young women standing there smiling at her. "Oh, uh, hello? Can I help you?" She asked.

"Hi, I'm Felicity, and this is my friend, Beth," she said. "We just wanted to welcome you to the building. The landlord is kind of a Tool, so we just want people who move in to know that there are still decent people living here."

"Oh, okay, cool," Sarah said greeting the two of them. "I'm Sarah, and my husband and I just moved in. He just went to grab some lunch."

"He must be who we passed in the hallway," Beth said to Felicity.

"Tall, scruffy face?" Sarah said. "That'd be him. Would you like to come in for a minute?"

"How kind of you," Felicity said as she and Beth entered the apartment.

"Can I get you anything? I might have some sodas in the fridge?" She said, looking at the two sexy women, the blonde wearing jeans and a t-shirt and the brunette wearing a black dress.

"Actually, we were thinking we could do something for you," Felicity said as Beth stepped around the table.

"Uh, what's that?" Sarah asked suddenly, starting to feel a little nervous about these two women.

"She is so sexy," Beth said, looking her over. "I think Annorak would like her."

"Who? I'm happily married, by the way. I think it's time you two left," Sarah said before she turned and was face to face with Felicity.

"Oh, don't worry, you'll enjoy this," Felicity said before pulling out a small glass bottle from her pocket.

"What the.......... woah, what..... what are you doing?" Sarah asked as Beth was suddenly behind her, holding her arms. "Let me go...... Keith!" She yelled, surprised by how strong this woman was.

"I fought at first too, but then I saw the truth, and it feels so good," Beth said, still holding Sarah.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Sarah asked as she looked at the small bottle filled with a clear liquid with pink strings of what looked like slime inside it. "Please....... don't do this....... let me go!"

Felicity removed the cork and grabbed Sarah's face. She opened her mouth and poured the fluid down her throat while Sarah tried to cough and not swallow but no matter how much she struggled, some of it still got inside her. Beth let her go as Felicity backed away letting Sarah fall to the floor as she continued to cough, trying to get whatever that stuff out of her.

"What..... cough....... what the fuck is.........." she said before she began to feel a little light-headed. "What did you...... drug me..... with........ Keith......... wha......."

Sarah tried to stand but she was feeling dizzy and it was difficult as she grabbed one of the chairs and used it to pull herself up. She saw the two other women just standing there smiling at her and was starting to think she had been roofied or something because she didn't feel right at all as her insides began to feel warm.

"That's it, my child!" A dark sinister sounding male's voice said. "Give in and become a child of Annorak!"

"Wha...... who?" She said as she stumbled back against the wall, feeling a strange tingle throughout her body.

"It feels good, doesn't it? Give in to me, give in to the pleasure!"

"Pla........ pleasure?" She said as she began to feel a little damp between her legs.

Beth and Felicity could see the wet spot forming in her jeans as they stood there and watched, getting aroused as they did. Both of them began to touch themselves, almost masturbating as they watched Sarah succumb to Annorak's influence.

"I feel........... I want........" Sarah said as this insatiable lust came over her and her hand slid down into her pants and she began to rub herself. "This feels so..........."

"Yes, my child! Feel the pleasure, feel my power!"

"I feel........ I want.........Keith?" She said thinking about her husband.

"Yes, Keith!" Annorak said with a sinister chuckle.

"No....... No, I don't....... I don't want to hurt........"

"She's resisting," Annorak said, getting annoyed. "GIVE IN!" He commanded as Sarah was still trying to fight what was happening to her.

Sarah felt the pleasure growing between her legs and knew that none of this was natural. She wanted her husband and was afraid of what was happening to her as she felt her insides start to change, and erotic images filled her mind.

"It's taking longer for your essence to spread through her body," Beth said commenting on how Sarah swallowed it, unlike her who had it inserted directly into her pussy.

"Why do you fight this Sarah?" Felicity said. "Of course, you don't want to hurt Keith, you want to fuck him don't you? His big fat cock filling your insides."

"Keith....... his cock....." Sarah said starting to relax a little.

"Yes, his big cock. Nothing would feel better than his cock, filling you, shooting his warm cum inside you, over and over again?" Felicity said as Beth stood there still fingering herself. "He's your husband, right?"

"Yes, my....... my....... husband!" Sarah said as a smile came across her face.

"So you should fuck him when he gets back. That's what married couples do right? They fuck."

"Yes, fuck...... I wanna fuck him...... I want to fuck him so much!" Sarah said as she fell to her knees fingering her clit.

"That's all Annorak wants, he wants you to fuck. That's what a good wife does, right?" Felicity said, watching Sarah start to give in.

"Good, she is giving in," Annorak said. "You have done well my Bride!"

"Thank you, my love," Felicity said before turning her focus back on Sarah.

"Yes, yes, that's what a good wife does!" Sarah said as she opened her eyes which began to have a strange pink glow to them as she grabbed her breasts, feeling them start to swell in her hands. The symbol that Beth and Felicity shared began to appear on Sarah as well, glowing and burning into her skin right above her pussy. "Yes, I am going to FUCK!"

"Very good Sarah," Felicity said as she stepped closer to her, getting down on her knees and kissing her passionately.

Beth stood there still fingering herself as a look of sadness came across her face. "Mike...... I want......."

"Soon," Felicity said turning towards her.

"I want to fuck Mike, I want to fuck him now!" She said as her eye's glowed bright along with Annorak's symbol.

"You will, but you heard Annorak's orders, we need to recruit more. Once we have a few more, then you can return to Mike and do what must be done," Felicity said as Beth's knees began to shake and she started to cum all over her hand while thinking about fucking her boyfriend. "Now, while Sarah here is busy, I know some other ladies in the building who would make great volunteers to our cause."

"Yes, Felicity," Beth said before pulling her pants back up.

"Now, Sarah, what are you going to do?" Felicity asked as Sarah was on all fours still fingering herself as she dripped all over the floor.

"Fuck!"

-------------

Keith was on his way back after it had taken a little longer to get the pizza than he was expecting. He had shot Sarah a text but hadn't gotten any response which he thought was a little odd but figured she had put the phone down while she was unpacking something.

As he walked in the front door he heard someone yelling behind the first door. "No...... not....... NOT AGAIN!" The man yelled before Keith heard was sounded like a thick liquid splattering against the wall.

"Okay?" He said before he noticed a strange puddle starting to form under the door that looked like a thick pink fluid. "Broken washing machine, maybe?"

He walked past it, avoiding it before getting on the elevator to head upstairs. He knew they were only going to live here while they saved for a better place. He had just gotten a better paying job in the city and Sarah made good money so he wasn't too worried about it. They had a small ceremony and just wanted to start their life together and they did here.

The door of the elevator opened and he stepped out into the hallways and headed for his place. It seemed usually quiet which he thought was a bit odd. Not that it was ever very noisy, but the strange silence just seemed strange as he held the pizza in one hand and went to unlock the door with the other.

"Hey Honey, I'm back," he said before his foot slipped into a pink puddle in the kitchen. "What the fuck?" He put the pizza down on the table, noticing a strange scent in the air before he noticed another strange puddle with a pink tinge. "Honey? Where are you?" He yelled out, confused by the mess in the kitchen and his wife's absence. He looked over and saw her pants on the floor soaking wet with the pink slimy fluid, picking them up and getting a strong scent of sex before he heard a noise in the other room. "Honey?" He said dropping the pants and heading into the bedroom. "Honey, what the........ oh," he said as Sarah was on the bed with no shoes or socks on, just her tanktop and was masturbating.

"Oohhhh, fuck me," she said in a sultry voice.

"Holy shit," he said with a smile, almost forgetting about what he saw in the kitchen.

She crawled across the bed towards him before turning around and facing her ass towards him and bending over. "Oh God, you have to fuck me, right now!" She demanded, spreading her legs as her pussy was dripping wet.

"Fuck yeah," he said as he quickly pulled his pants off. "Shit, where..... where are the condoms?" He asked having no clue where they were packed away.

"Just FUCK ME!" She yelled as he quickly just stepped forward, almost tripping on his pants before he shoved his cock inside her. "Oh...... Fuck! That feels so good.

"Jesus!" Keith said as her pussy felt amazing as he leaned over and slid her arms around her stomach before sliding them up over her breasts.

She quickly pulled off her tank top and grabbed his hands as they squeezed her tits and she moaned loudly as he fucked her. He wasn't sure if it was a mix of how horny he was when he left and how sexy she looked but he wasn't sure how long he was going to last at this rate as he kissed the side of her neck.

"Oh yeah, just keep fucking me," she moaned as her body wiggled against his.

She looked so sexy, her body felt so warm and soft, and this strange lust was filling him as he had never been so aroused like this before. He loved this woman and had always found her sexy but there was something different today but he couldn't quite put his finger on what it was. All he wanted to do was cum inside her, even though he wasn't wearing a condom and had no desire to get her pregnant right now.

"That's it, Baby. Your cock feels so fucking good," she whined as she made a circular motion with her hips.

"Fuck, Honey...... I'm gonna......... shit........" he said as it was getting harder with every thrust to not blow his load.

"Just fucking cum in me, I want you to cum so bad" she whispered as her pussy seemed to constrict a little around his cock which felt very unusual but amazing.

"Fuck!" He said as her words made it harder for him to control himself. "Shit..... I'm....." he said as he tried to slide his cock out of her but found it difficult. "What...... I....... oh God!" He moaned as for some reason he couldn't pull out of her and began to cum violently, screaming out his lust as his orgasm felt incredible.

"Yes....... oh Fuck....... YES!" Sarah moaned as his warm seed filled her insides making her feel amazing as well.

Keith couldn't believe how good this felt, but as he opened his eyes he noticed something very strange. There was a strange pink glow coming from her pussy, reflecting off his pelvis and he was starting to freak out a little. A few seconds later this strange energy flowed out and seemed to start circling his balls, making his cock tingle a bit.

"Honey....... what the......" he said, unsure of what he was seeing.

"Oh yeah, this is what I want!" She moaned out as the energy made her ass glow a little before plumping up and becoming more shapely.

Keith began to feel a little light-headed as Sarah slid off his cock. He wasn't sure what was going on but suddenly his wife grabbed him, kissing his lips and pushing him down on the bed. It was easy as he felt so strange he wasn't even sure what was going on.

"I want more," she said as he looked up at her noticing something very wrong.

There was still a swirl of pink glowing energy around his penis and it was making him hard again as his cock burned with lust. He then noticed this strange tattoo above her crotch which he knew wasn't there before as it started to glow as well. The glow seemed to slide through her body as her breasts began to plump as well, growing a little bigger.

"Sarah...... what....... what's going on?" He asked with a panicked look in his eyes.

"We're having sex silly," she said almost not noticing anything that was going on. "That's what husbands and wives do, have sex," she said as she grabbed his cock and lowered herself back on top of it. "Don't you like having sex with me?"

Keith didn't know what was going on as the woman he loved smiled at him. Her eyes looked odd now too and he knew something was very wrong but there was nothing he could do about it as she began to move her hips and milk his cock again.

"I just want to stay in bed today, and have sex," she said before kissing him and pulling his shirt off. "Doesn't my pussy feel so good? Your cock does."

"Fuck, Sarah, what..... what happened to you?"

"Enough talk, more fuck!" She said as if her mind seemed to be getting dumber.

She lay down on his chest, kissing him again as she started to fuck him even harder. Keith was filled with lust and couldn't deny how aroused he was as Sarah just wanted nothing more than to fuck. She looked so hot and even smelled good that his senses were overwhelmed.

Everything about this was so fucked up, but this primal urge to fuck the woman he loved seemed to take over as he tasted her lips. His hand slid around her ass, noticing how thicker it was as he held it in his hands. He sat up and took her breasts in his mouth, sucking on her nipple as she moaned and wrapped her arms around his head.

"Oh Baby, I love you so much," she said enjoying the sensations which told Keith that despite whatever was happening to her, his wife was still in there.

He lifted his head to kiss her lips before he rolled her over and continued to thrust his cock into her. Her skin tasted so good, and her scent was intoxicating as he couldn't seem to get enough of her. He was starting to lose himself to this supernatural lust that had co

suned his wife and he wasn't sure if he even wanted to fight it anymore.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he said as both of them were sweating profusely and he felt his cock twitch as he was close to blowing his load again.

"Oh yes..... fuck me, FUCK ME!" She moaned as her legs curled up around him, holding him against her. "More cum, more cock!"

"Fuck....... FUCK, I'm gonna........." he said noticing he was going to cum again very quickly.

"Cum inside me Baby, cum inside me all you want."

He gritted his teeth and tried to distract himself enough to make this last a little longer but it didn't work. Soon after that as his balls began to empty into her again along with something else that felt very good but unnatural at the same time. He felt like part of himself was being pulled into her as well like his very life force was being sucked out of him as the pink energy began to swirl around them both.

"Yes..... YES!" Sarah said as she smiled up at her husband before she began to change even more. "Nobody fucks me like you do."

Keith was horrified and even aroused by the transformation happening to his wife beneath him as she started to look demonic but still found her sexy. Her eyes turned solid pink, and her hands had started to become more rigid looking, like claws as she ran them along his back. He felt something slither up past his balls before brushing against his asshole and quickly realized that she had also grown a tail.

Horns began to sprout from her head as her teeth sharpened, becoming more like fangs. Her tongue began to grow as well, splitting at the tip and becoming lanced like a snake or a demon. Despite all of this he could feel his cock swelling again inside her and he was ready for more.

"Oh, my God!" He said looking down at the beast beneath him.

He felt weaker and tired like she had pulled his energy out of him. She smiled at him as her tail began to tickle his asshole a little sending a jolt right into his cock making him hard again and he knew this wasn't over yet. He began to worry about how much longer he could last.

"Sarah....... please," he pleaded before collapsing on top of her.

"Don't worry Baby," she said stroking his hair with her clawed hand. "Your wife will make you feel all better," she whispered in his ear before she forced her tail deep into his ass, pressing against his prostate.

"Oh........ SHIT!"

"More cum, more cock!" She said with a growl in her voice as the glowing symbol on her crotch burns brighter. "That's what husbands and wives do, they fuck, and fuck, and FUCK!" She said as if repeating the orders she had been given by her new masters.

-------------

Bruce sat in his room staring at a picture he had printed off social media of Alexa, the woman who had been possessed by Ezrina all those months ago. She had no recollection of anything that had happened while possessed and it was hard for him to be in the same room as her so he had found himself skipping classes and eventually dropping out of school.

His hair had become longer and he hadn't shaved in a while. All the powers Ezrina had given him were gone and was just a normal man again. He missed her, despite everything she had done. Taking over people's bodies, taking his virginity, and transforming him into a beast. Despite all of that, all he could think about was his time with her.

maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers
12