Mood Slime: Panties Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dreamed about having sex with her all the time. He would wake up with soaked sheets having cum in his sleep. There were piles of books about Gozer, Shandor, Zuul, and Vinz Clortho but he could find nothing about the creature called Ezrina. She had mentioned she was the sister of Zuul but despite that, he found no other information about her.

He knew he would be kicked out of the apartment soon as he hadn't paid rent in months but he just didn't care anymore. He had an emptiness inside him that could not be filled and he had given up on everything.

"Knock knock!" He heard at his door.

"Fuck off!" He yelled without moving.

"Knock knock knock!"

"I said fuck off!"

"Knock knock knock knock!" It went on over and over again.

"Jesus fucking Christ, I said fuck off. I don't have your rent or anything so just....." he said as he opened the door only to see a very attractive brunette woman standing there with tanned skin and a smile on her face.

"Fuck off?" She said raising an eyeball.

Bruce could feel this strange primal feeling inside, and he instantly knew who it was standing in front of him. It didn't matter whose body she was in, whether it was Alexa or this sexy stripper, he could feel the growl of the beast, and before he said anything he pulled her into the apartment, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately as she closed the door with her foot.

12