Mood Slime: Panties Ch. 07

Story Info
Ezrina and Bruce reunite, and more succumb to Annorak.
5.7k words
4.82
3.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,681 Followers

Clothes were torn from their bodies as they fell back onto the couch. As much as she looked good in Alexa's body, this one was even better and for some reason looked a bit familiar though Bruce wasn't sure why, nor did he care at the moment. She bit his lip, drawing a little blood before she smiled, tasting it on her lips. She grabbed him and rolled over planting him against the floor as she desperately tried to get his pants off before letting out an annoyed growl and ripping them open. The lust they were both feeling was insatiable as they had missed each other greatly.

Bruce could feel that animal urge within himself like the power she had bestowed upon him before was starting to return. His lust for her grew as he explored more of her new sexy form before she began to back away, crawling until his cock bobbed a few inches from her face. She licked her lips as she stared at his manhood. Her eyes flashed red as she growled before taking his cock deep into the back of her throat.

"Fuck!" He yelled out as she sucked his cock with the same talented tongue he had missed all this time as he grabbed her head, taking her hair in his hand and pulling on it.

Her growls vibrated his cock in her mouth as she opened her eyes again, staring up at him like she was ready to attack. Even if she decided to rip his throat out with her teeth, he wouldn't even try to stop her. He began to notice the tips of his fingers turning black and his fingernails growing. His teeth felt sharper in his mouth and it was as if she was pulling the beast to the surface.

"There's my big boy," she said, releasing his cock as a strand of saliva and pecum dripped from her lips to his cock. Bruce let out a roar, before pouncing at her and pushing her down beneath him. "Did you miss me?" She said toying with him a little before he grabbed her pants and ripped them off, happy to see there wasn't any underwear in his way before shoving his cock inside her. "Oh...... oh Yes! I've missed you too," she whined as she spread her legs, letting him go even deeper into her.

She grabbed his back, digging her claws into him as blood dripped down from the wounds. Bruce didn't care, in fact, the pain seemed to add to the pleasure as he kissed her lips, still tasting the saltiness of his precum on them as he rammed his cock into her over and over again. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she screamed her lust, enjoying this reunion.

Ezrina knew they didn't have much time and it was important for them to move and stop Annorak's plan, but she needed this, and she knew he needed it as well. She knew getting him involved was dangerous, and she also knew that she may have to say goodbye again, but she needed him badly, now more than ever as she just enjoyed the moment.

"That's it, fuck!" She growled before rolling him over onto his back.

She couldn't hold her human form anymore as horns began to sprout from her head and her forehead became more rigid. This body seemed to bond with her better than Alexa's did, perhaps it was because Carla was more mature and sexually experienced but still, her hand began to become like claws as well as she continued to ride the cock of the crossbreed she had created beneath her all those months ago.

"That's it........ fuck yeah!" She said as he grabbed her tits and squeezed them. "Cum in me, I want your cum so fucking bad!" She demanded of him feeling his cock swell even more inside her. "Oh shit....... it's too fucking much," she whined as his cock stretched the limits of Carla's pussy before she finally felt his fiery seed start to empty into her. "Oh.........FUCK!" She roared, making the whole apartment shake as his cum filled her so much that it was pouring out of her and all over the floor as Bruce thrashed beneath her, enjoying the release as much as she was.

After a few moments, she collapsed on his chest and just rested her head against him. The room was a mess as the bookcase had fallen over, the floor was covered with scratches and there were stains of blood and cum all around them. Bruce didn't care about any of this as he put his arms around her and held her as they both returned to their human form.

"I missed you," he said breaking the silence.

"I can see that," she said with a smile.

"You're back, you really here," he said looking her in the eyes. "Why did you come back?"

Ezrina's expression went from happiness to concern as he asked the question but she placed her fingers on his lips and said: "I need your help," she said staring into his eyes as the lust inside her began to grow again. "But right now, I need you."

She kissed him again as his cock became hard once more. He wasted no time as he rolled her over, grabbing her ass which was very smooth and round, much nicer than Alexa's was. The more he explored her he knew he had seen this woman before but he still couldn't remember from where, but again it didn't matter as he spread her legs, seeing the slimy residue of his cum dripping from her before he shoved his cock inside her again.

"FUCK!" She yelled out in a deep voice as he fucked her from behind.

Her hands began to change like the terror dog was starting to rip through her body. She was on all fours as she held herself up with the beastly paws of the beast she was. Her forehead became more rigid as she took on a more demonic shape, roaring and panting as she was filled by Bruce's monstrous member.

"Don't stop....... DON'T FUCKING STOP!" She demanded as the wooden floor splintered beneath her and Bruce transformed into the creature she had created.

-----------------

Heidi was at home just wanting nothing more than to relax and enjoy her day off. Ever since her divorce her life had been rather hectic and this was the first day in weeks that she didn't need to work, unpack, or go anywhere so she decided to have just a relaxing day as she threw on her robe and turned on the warm water in her bath.

It wasn't the best apartment she had ever had, but considering she was no longer married to Roger anymore, it was like a deluxe suite compared to living with him. She felt a little guilty because she did get along great with her ex's son Travis, who had just gone off to college. He was sad to see them split up but knew it was best as he didn't get along too great with his father either.

He had actually just texted her a little while ago asking if he could take her to lunch. His school wasn't far from her new place and he wanted to stay in touch. She looked at the time and still wanted to enjoy a warm bath so she told him to head over in two hours. That would give her plenty of time to relax but she did still want to see him and let him know they could still be friends

Heidi left the room to go pour herself a glass of wine. The moment she left, something began to stir from the ceiling tiles above the bathtub. Something was trying to lift one of them, and after some grunting and effort from a few of the little Stay Pufts, they succeeded.

One of them looked down at the tub before shoving his hand inside the chest of the other one next to him and pulled out one of the small bottles that Felicity had filled earlier. It was filled with a clear liquid with strands of pink slime floating around inside it. He removed the cork and poured the contents into the bath water below.

There was a thick layer of bubbles forming so when Heidi walked back in, she had no idea anything had been added to her bath water. She heard what sounded like one of the ceiling tiles shuffle, causing her to look up. Nothing seemed out of place and she shrugged it off before removing her robe and stepping into the warm water.

Heidi was 42 years old and had an incredibly fit body. Her auburn was tied up in a bun as she took off her glasses and set them down next to the sink before sitting down in the bathtub and relaxing her body while placing her glass of wine down on the edge.

"That'll do," she said out loud enjoying the warm water as it hugged her body under the bubbles.

For the first time in weeks, she finally felt good. She hadn't had a chance to use her new tub yet but was glad that it had enough room for her to fit in it comfortably because a lot of these New York apartments didn't have anything fancy like that.

"Hmm, this is just what I needed," she said with a smile as she felt a tingle over her whole body.

She assumed it was just the fact that she was finally able to enjoy herself but as she sat in the water she began to feel a little strange. There was an obvious arousal happening as her hands began to slide over her skin. She felt her breasts in her hands, feeling her nipples perk up at the slightest touch as she let out a moan before one of her hands began to slide down her stomach, making its way between her legs.

"Oh!" She blurted out as her clit seemed extremely sensitive. "Oh my," she said in a low voice as she began to massage her clit a little more, feeling her whole body react to the pleasure, beginning to wonder what had gotten her so turned on. "As she continued to massage her clit, erotic images began to fill her head and soon she began to picture a particular person. "Travis," she said under her breath as she felt a surge through her body at the sound of his name. "Wait," she said sliding her hand back and sitting up in the tub. "What the fuck is wrong with me?"

Her pussy was throbbing and wanted to climax as she tried to think of something else. It was wrong to think about her former stepson while masturbating so she tried to focus on anything from a favorite actor to even her ex-husband but for some reason, nothing seemed to be working. No matter how much she wanted to, she could not make herself climax.

"What the fuck!" She said getting aggravated that her pussy was no longer as sensitive as it had been moments ago. She took a moment and touched herself again, thinking about Travis and it was as if fireworks had started to go off between her legs. "What....... oh God....... what is........ wrong with....... me!" She said to herself as she no knew the only way she was going to cum was by thinking about him. "NO!" She yelled out, removing her hand from her pussy again.

"Do it," A voice suddenly whispered.

"Wha...... who?" Heidi asked looking around the room wondering where the voice was coming from.

"What's wrong? He's not your son, and his cock would feel so good inside you," the dark voice said.

"What..... oh my God, I'm going crazy!" She said grabbing her wine and chugging it.

"No, you're giving in to what you really want!" He said to her as she began to relax a little almost as if she wasn't in control anymore.

"What..... what do you mean?"

"He's young, you could teach him so much. You know his father was terrible in many ways, but you were there for him, and you can still be there for him now."

"But...... but he's......." she started to say as her hand rested on her thigh, slowly starting to slide over to her slit again. "It's wrong."

"There is no right or wrong, just what we want. Become a child of Annorak, and these things will no longer matter."

"Annorak?" She said starting to become light-headed and confused.

"Yes my Dear, just give in. Give in to the pleasure, give in to freedom!"

"I..... what is going on with me?" She said sitting in the lukewarm water as her pussy throbbed, begging for her hand to finish what it started. "I...... I can't....."

"Yes, you can!" Annorak demanded as Heidi felt a jolt through her body.

The water in the tub began to bubble violently as Heidi's whole body began to feel strange. The lust was starting to drive her crazy as she touched her breasts and moaned, feeling her nipples pulse under her palms. Her clit pulsed as well and she wanted nothing more than to cum as images of her former stepson raced through her mind.

"I...... oh God, Travis..... I want to........."

"What do you want?" Annorak said in a voice that sounded like he was enjoying what was happening to her.

"I...... I want.......... I WANT!" She said as her hand slid closer to her slit and she imagined fucking Travis.

She saw herself seducing and having her way with the young man and it drove her wild. The idea of showing him a thing or two and doing whatever she wanted to him got her more aroused than she had ever been before. He was so polite and so shy, she knew he deserved to have his cock destroyed by a sexually experienced woman.

"YES!" Annorak roared in her mind as her hand slid down between her legs again to finish the job.

"Oh......... FUCK!" She screamed as she touched her clit and felt an intense orgasm ripple through her body.

The water continued to bubble and even glow as she thrashed about feeling intense pleasure, more intense than she had ever felt before. Her mind began to become foggy as erotic images filled her head and she no longer cared about whether or not fucking Travis was morally right or wrong. Nothing like that mattered anymore as this satisfied smile came across her face while her pussy still spasmed beneath the water.

She felt a slight burning sensation as a strange symbol formed on her pelvis below her belly button. She could hear Annorak's voice in her head moaning as if he was also feeling satisfaction from what had just transpired.

Eventually, the water stopped bubbling and Heidi relaxed again in the water which now had a strange pink tinge to it. "I feel so good," she moaned as she touched her body again.

Her breasts seemed a little more firm than before and her skin appeared a little younger looking as well. She stood up out of the water as parts of it dripped off her, almost like slime before she stepped out and stood in front of the mirror. She looked as if years had been taken off her face and her body as she admired herself, noticing even the few greys in her hair were gone. She began looking down at the strange mark that had appeared on her flesh moments ago, noticing how sexy it looked on her.

"You look beautiful my child," Annorak said to her. "Now you know what you must do?"

"I do, and I look forward to it," she said with a grin, loving how young and sexy she looked.

----------

Travis arrived at the building a few minutes before the time he said he would come to pick her up. He had grabbed some flowers for her to put in the kitchen or wherever she liked to brighten up her new place. He hadn't seen it yet, even though he had offered to help her move but she turned him down.

He and Heidi had always gotten along and he was sad when she left his dad, despite understanding why she did. He wanted to keep in touch with her as much as he could as they had a lot of fun together and she did the best she could for him.

As he walked into the building he was already a little concerned by what he was seeing. There was a strange scent in the air that sort of made him think about sex. At the first door on his left, he noticed a puddle forming from under it that looked like a thick pink soap or slime which he stepped around as it bubbled on the floor.

He knew she lived on the third floor so he decided to take the stairs. The age of the building made him question using the elevator even though it looked normal, he didn't want to take any chances.

It didn't take him long to get up there but he was still noticing that strange scent in the air. Like the smell of sweat and something else that bordered being disgusting but also arousing. He found himself actually getting turned on a little but quickly tried to block out those thoughts as he didn't think of Heidi that way.

Even though his former stepmother was a very attractive woman, he didn't really think of her in a sexual way. He'd be lying to himself if he said he had never thought about it at all but he had way too much respect for her to even consider it as he approached the door. He stopped to check his phone and make sure it was the right apartment before he knocked on it.

It didn't take long before he heard the handle turn and the door opened. "Hey, Hei...... oh wow! I mean....." he found himself stumbling over his words as his former stepmom answered the door wearing a very stunning black dress that made her breasts look incredible. "I got you these, as a housewarming gift," he said handing her the flowers which she took from him, smiling as she breathed in their scent.

"Thanks, Travis. You always were a sweet boy," she said stepping aside and letting him in before shutting the door behind him

"Wow, this isn't bad," he said looking around, trying not to stare at her. "So uh, that's a nice dress. Where'd you get it?"

"Oh, this old thing?" She said as she placed the flowers in a vase and filled it with water. "Let's just say, ever since I left your father, I've been feeling very sexy lately."

"Well, it's very nice, and you do...... I mean," Travis said as he was suddenly feeling very nervous. "I mean you look good, and healthy, happy, and all...."

"You feeling okay Honey?" She said turning her attention to him. "You're sweating. Why don't you have a seat in the living room, I'll be over in a moment," she said before walking past him.

He got a glance at her backside, noticing how plump her ass looked under the fabric of that dress as he almost lost it. "Holy shit, what the Hell is going on here?" He said to himself as he had never been aroused like this around her. "So uh, you um, wearing that dress to lunch?" He said as he stepped into the living room.

"I was actually thinking we could just order something, and catch up if you're okay with that?" She said from the bedroom.

"That's cool, I'm okay with....." he stopped as he got that same strange scent he had noticed on his way up coming from the bathroom before he peaked in and saw a pink slimy residue all over the edge of the tub. "What the...." he said as he remembered the pink slime on the first floor when he first got there.

"Something wrong?" Heidi said as she was suddenly standing right next to him, scaring him as he jump back against the wall. "Why are you so nervous Honey? Is it the dress?" She asked looking very doe-eyed and innocent. "You know, your father never said Wow when I wore this dress for him."

"Heidi, are you..... feeling okay?"

"I have never felt better actually," she said with a smile as he noticed a strange pink tinge in her eyes for only a second. "You know, you don't have to be nervous around me Travis."

"I know.......I'm not nervous..... I'm fine," he said trying to relax but he was struggling.

"I think your problem is that your father held you back most of your life. Never let you become the man I know you are," she said as she placed her hands around his neck and face trying to relax him. "I know you are twice the man he is."

"You...... you do?" He asked as he looked into her eyes and suddenly started to realize how badly he wanted her right now, but wasn't sure why.

As he focused on her eyes and her words, he didn't notice that his belt was starting to unbuckle on its own, followed quickly by his button popping open and his pants unzipping themselves. It wasn't until he felt his underwear slide down and the air touch his erect member that he realized it was out.

"What the..." he said looking down. "Oh God, Oh shit, Heidi...... I....."

"Oh my," she said with a smile on her face. "Is that for me?"

"I..... I don't......" he said in a panic, not sure what had happened.

"So much bigger than his, and I bet it feels so much better too," she said as she ran her finger along his erection, making him shake as he enjoyed her touch. "I know you want this Travis, just as much as I do."

"I....... you do?" He asked confused as to why she was suddenly acting so strange and seemed to want him so badly.

"Oh come on, you've never had the stepmom fantasy? Never wondered what I could do to you?"

"I..... I mean........ well....."

Heidi leaned in a planted a kiss on his lips that was shocking to the young man but within moments he relaxed and gave in. Her lips tasted as good as he could imagine. Her scent was intoxicating and his head was jumbled with everything that was happening. He was nervous and excited at the same time. It felt so wrong, but he quickly realized that it wasn't. She wasn't his mother, and she was no longer married to his dad so there was really nothing to stop this from happening.

maestro84
maestro84
1,681 Followers
12